Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:22 am

"I believe Derek already has and he is someone who can make her happier than I ever could" Lucien tells Allina without a hint of sadness on his voice. He sounds happy for her in fact.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:24 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

*Bahamut ZERO slowly stands up and opens his eyes, awakening.*

B.ZERO: <Who are you who disturb my eternal slumber?>

=====
~Crowley~

*He vanishes and appears behind Crowley, smacking him across the head with his electrocuted staff.*

Maxwell: <So a thief, are you?>

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

Allina: <O-Oh. Well, okay.>

*She shrugs and smiles broadly. Soon they reach capital Sephira, still under reconstruction. No one's out in the streets, seing as it's the middle of the night. Allina waves to the gate guards as they walk within the city walls and leads Lucien towards her house. It's a small cozy-looking house. She inserts a little key in the wooden door's keyhole.*

Allina: <My parents should be asleep, so try to keep quiet, okay?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:26 pm

"Allina... I'm a professional assassin... I think I can keep quiet. It'll be hell to explain why you brought a boy home in the middle of the night though in the morning" he sticks his tongue out at her playfully but warmly.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:36 pm

*Crowley feels the shock and launches into the air a few feet away, landing on his feet.*

Crowley: <Yeah? What about it?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:04 pm

*Kentaro keeps his gun pointed at the dragon.*

Kentaro:<I'm Kentaro Huraka. Who the hell are you?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:51 am

~Kari & Kentaro~

B.ZERO: <My name isn't important. You wouldn't live long enough to even memorize it. Pay for awakening me with your life!>

*He opens his mouth and shoots a laser beam at Kentaro.*

=====
~Crowley~

Maxwell: <Someone wants to steal your honor.>

*He shoots energy spheres at Crowley.*

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

Allina: <Don't be silly, it'll be fine. I'm sure you can dodge a few bullets or a blade to the balls.>

[Haha... well, crap. That was stupid.]

*Through the entrance hall they enter her bedroom. It's a simple room with a small bed, a bedside table, a closet, and a bookcase, all made of wood. A candle is sitting on the bedside table, next to a big Origin star statuette. Instead of lighting it, she waves a hand towards it, sending a small sphere of light floating that sits on top of it. It lights the room up as much as the actual flame would have. She opens the window. A glowing full moon is crowning the night sky. She then heads over to the bedside table, grabs the statuette, and throws it into the paper basket with a sad look on her face. She sighs, turns to face Lucien, and smiles.*

Allina: <Okay, make yourself at home!>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:06 am

"That's... reassuring..." Lucien sweetdrops as he follows her to her room. After she throws the statue in the paper basket he frowns a bit too but then smiles when she does awkwardly. He sits down against the wall near her bed. "I guess we should get some sleep?"
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:08 am

*Crowley jumps over the spheres and lands on his feet.*

Crowley: <Yeah? What are you talking about?>

*Crowley charges at Maxwell again, throwing knives at him before launching into the air, doing a flip and drawing his sword aimed for Maxwell's throat.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:25 am

*Kentaro uses Gale Shield, his gun turning into a large blue shield.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:35 am

~Kari & Kentaro~

*The shield absorbs all of the damage but shatters, reverting back to the gun. Bahamut ZERO roars loudly and lunges at Kari & Kentaro.*

=====
~Crowley~

Maxwell: <Your little friend. The one you threw into the lava river.>

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

Allina: <I guess so. You can take the bed if you want, I can sleep in Razz's bedroom so you can feel more comfortable.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:37 am

*Kentaro fires armor piercing shots at Bahamut ZERO while Kari casts Valkyrie on him.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:37 am

Crowley: <I... didn't throw him in, he FELL in!>

*Crowley continues with his attack.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:38 am

"I'm fine sleeping against the wall. Its how I normally sleep anyway" he gives her a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:50 am

~Kari & Kentaro~

*He raises his tail in front of his head to block and the bullets dig several holes through it. His eyes glow and he points his wrecked tail at the two, shooting pulsing fireballs from it.*

=====
~Crowley~

*Maxwell flies around to dodge the knives, one of them grazing his chest. He then quickly raises his staff to block the sword, doing it just as it is beginning to dig into his neck. Blood drips from the cut, and Maxwell kicks Crowley away.*

Maxwell: <But you wanted him to fall in, so it sums up to the same.>

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

Allina: <Well... o-okay.>

*She opens the closet door and hides behind it, preparing to change. She then notices her reflection on the mirror on the inside of the door and sighs, glancing at Lucien. She walks to the window and puts her rapier down on the edge before turning to Lucien.*

Allina: <Can I borrow one of your swords?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:54 am

*Kentaro uses Gale Shield again while Kari draws her gun and fires armor piercing shots at Bahamut ZERO.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:58 am

"Sure" Lucien hands her one of the wakizashi.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 am

*Crowley pauses for a moment.*

Crowley: <I wanted him to live, believe me I did, but there was nothing I could do in that situation.>

*Crowley throws more knives at Maxwell.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:33 am

~Kari & Kentaro~

*The shield absorbs most of the fireballs, but shatters when there's still one left. It flies towards them, now really close already. Kari's bullets pierce through the dragon's body, causing it to roar in pain.*

=====
~Crowley~

*Maxwell darts upwards and then downwards, shooting a purple energy blade at Crowley.*

Maxwell: <You know he's going to take your gang away if you let him live. All you have left. That's what he wants to take from you.>

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

*She unties her pigtails. Her blond hair is actually pretty long, going down to her waist. She takes the wakizashi and stares at the moon.*

Allina: <...I've been training hard. I couldn't stop my brother from leaving, and I couldn't save General Eldi, Olympe, King Arthos, or any of the people who died the day Sephira was attacked... but I'm not letting something like that happen again. I'm stronger now.>

*She takes all of her hair in a ponytail in her left hand, closes her eyes, and cuts it at shoulder level with the wakizashi. She then proceeds to throw her hair out the window. It shimmers in the moonlight as it flies away, like rising shooting stars.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:37 am

Lucien stands and walks over to her, "Looks like I'm not the only one with a wish to move on eh?" he smiles and watches her hair trail away like shooting stars into the night. "I'll help clean the haircut up a bit if you want me to Allina?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:39 am

*Kentaro tackles Kari and the Jade Rabbit by association out of the fireball's path. Once back up the two continue their attack.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Crowley: <I know that, but...>

*Crowley rolls away to dodge the blade.*

Crowley: <I'll deal with that when the time comes for it.>

Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:42 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

*Bahamut ZERO opens its mouth and a cloud of flames spreads across the area towards Kari and Kentaro.*

B.ZERO: <Burn!>

=====
~Crowley~

Maxwell: <I don't think you understand. I've seen the future. He will kill you, and take your last real possession away from you. Everything you have accomplished in your lowly life. Well, that would be the case, if you were to survive this trial. Unfortunately, that isn't happening, is it?>

*Maxwell holds his staff out and his eyes become fully white, the irises and pupils fading out. Waves of purple electricity flow through his body to the tip of the staff and eventually bolts are jolting out of his body every which way.*

Maxwell: <This... it was FUN! HAHAHAHAHA!!>

*At least 200 large energy javelins appear floating scattered across the sky. They dart down at high speed like shooting stars.*

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

*She starts blushing.*

Allina: <Oh, if you d-don't mind. I'd like that, yeah.>

*She smiles over her shoulder.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Crowley: <I'm not about to die in THIS gloomy old place!>

*Edge starts running around to avoid the attack.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:51 pm

"Do you have a pair of scissors?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:10 pm

*Kentaro shields the two with Gale Shield. Kari continues to fire.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Tales of Mysteria II: The Golden Legacy :: Tales of Mysteria-
Jump to: