Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Desire or not I'm not as easily manipulated as Crone, Origin. I came looking for Shadow. Do you intend to bar my path?

Lucien says nothing but his hands slowly move towards his twin wakizashi again.

"He did. The boy will wake in time. Even though Crone's body has been lost to the waves I think we should make a grave for his brother to pray at and visit when he wakes."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Kentaro:<Hello?>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:36 pm

*Crowley watches Spade walk away.*

Crowley: <(What's he up to...?

*Crowley gets up and follows him.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 pm

~Kentaro & Kari~

*She looks at them, widening her eyes in surprise.*

Kelphy: <O-Oh, hello. Welcome. I didn't expect you to visit.>

=====
~Crowley~

*He walks to a river nearby and sits by the edge.*

=====
~Creed~

Fahren: <That may be a good idea. Do you wish to stay here for the night? It's quite late.>

=====
~Lucien~

*Kelphy runs around him and shakes her head, widening her eyes.*

Kelphy: <P-Please, please don't draw those again!>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 pm

*Crowley slowly approaches, hidden among bushes and trees.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Kentaro:<We were brought here for some reason.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:16 pm

You messed up Origin

"Show yourself Origin!" he draws them ignoring the fake Kelphy's words. Why? Because before he left for the island he had asked her if he could. She had released him from his vow.

"Yes. Thank you Master Fahren" Creed smiles and summons Celsius.

"I think we have some time to spar again if you want to?" he asks his Aeldi.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Derek: <Interesting approach. Taming magic... what are you guys using as a base elementally?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 pm

~Kentaro & Kari~

*She looks at a clock on the wall and then at a window behind her. Kari remembers they still have her book.*

Kelphy: <Oh, I hadn't realized it was dark already. W-Where will you two be staying for the night?>

=====
~Derek~

Toran King: <You might have heard about Arte Crystals. We have discovered some new ore that can be used to make them, which has allowed us to mix many new different combinations of magic...>

*He walks through a door into the next room, where wizards seem to be playing around with funny-looking guns.*

Toran King: <I must confess there was another reason I summoned you here.>

=====
~Crowley~

*Spade takes a cross-shaped pin out of his pocket and stares at it, sighing.*

=====
~Creed~

*Celsius nods and flies out a window. Fahren smiles to Creed and goes to get some blankets to make Creed's bed on the floor.*

=====
~Lucien~

*Kelphy stumbles back, widening her eyes. She looks at Allina and runs in between Lucien and her, spreading her arms.*

Kelphy: <Please don't!>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Derek: <And that reason is?...>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:52 pm

"You aren't going to fool me with a mental attack Origin. Give up." his shadow hands extend outward. "If you answer my questions I'll step aside and let you pass."

Creed follows her outside after leaving his long frilly overcoat inside. Underneath it he is wearing a white noble's shirt with a black leather vest over it. He assumes a stance. "As always, ladies first."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 pm

*Crowley leans in a bit to see what he's doing with the object.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:59 pm

[Didn't think that far ahead.]

*Kari nudges Kentaro to get his attention.*

"That book."

Kentaro:<Oh, right.>

*Kentaro retrieves the book from inside his jacket as Kari had been carrying the box with what's probably a melted piece of cake by now.*

Kentaro:<Uh, we were give this at the spa. Something about you forgot it there.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm

~Kentaro, Kari & Kelphy~

Kelphy: <O-Oh, thank you.>

*She takes the book, smiling to them.*

Kelphy: <I-I'd really like to have you spend the night here, if you want.>

=====
~Derek~

Toran King: <My daughter, a lovely princess she is, is looking for a husband. Your father and I had been discussing this before he passed away, and we'd love for you two to be united in matrimony.>

=====
~Crowley~

Spade: <(...I'm sure you're doing fine.)>

*He gets up and keeps the pin in his pocket. He takes out a dagger and holds it in front of his face, sitting on his palm. Suddendly, it lights in flames and flies towards the bushes Crowley is hiding behind at great speed.*

=====
~Creed~

*Creed and Celsius are probably still fighting in the beach.*

=====
~Lucien~

Kelphy: <What?>

{Though this is obviously just an illusion, I'm not lying about my powers. You can have the girl, if you so wish.}

*Images start appearing on the wall again and Allina steps back. He sees Derek standing next to the blond middle aged man that is the King of Toros.*

Toran King: <My daughter, a lovely princess she is, is looking for a husband. Your father and I had been discussing this before he passed away, and we'd love for you two to be united in matrimony.>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:11 pm

*Crowley rolls away from the impact, ducking behind more bushes and trees. He was quiet about it, quiet enough that it'd be hard to predict where he was.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Kentaro:<Well...>

*He looks over at Kari who's staring worriedly at the box in her hands.*

"I guess we could. If we're not being bothersome."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Ah yes, I could, but what is fun is that if I don't put any effort into it? Any wish could be granted but that's all they are, wishes. Where is the adventure of wishing for something when you can grasp it with their own hands? Lucien poses the question to Origin mentally.

He is indeed.

Somewhere a young man lets a hawk like bird with a blue head crest fly. The bird is carrying something around its neck and has a small scroll attached to its left leg. It flies towards Alda. Then young man smiles and walks back into the depths of a magnificent shrine.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Derek: <I... see...>

*He's at a loss for words. Reasons are obvious.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 pm

~Kentaro, Kari & Kelphy~

Kelphy: <Of course not, we are friends now. You did help attempt to save me, a-after all.>

*She widens her eyes and looks over her shoulder. She just stands there for a little while, looking distracted and biting her lip. Then, she nods to herself and takes a step forward.*

Kelphy: <I'm sorry, but if you aren't too tired I'd like to ask you for an opinion.>

=====
~Derek~

*Soon the tour is over and they're sitting at a balcony, drinking tea in the moonlight.*

Toran King: <I'm sure your father would be incredibly proud.>

=====
~Crowley~

Spade: <Don't ever do that again.>

*He looks around and walks back towards the camp.*

=====
~Lucien~

{You still have faith that she will be yours? Then surely you wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her.}

*The images shift to Kelphy, lying on the floor of the bedroom, motionless. A wakizashi is stuck in the floor next to her.*

{Mwahahahahaha!}
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:29 pm

*Crowley sighs and gets up, taking a different route back to the camp.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:32 pm

"An opinion?"

Kentaro:<An opinion on what?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:36 pm

{You seem to think that you can play mind games with me Origin.}

Luicen ceases to talk to Origin only via his mind. Now he talks both outloud and mentally. "When Kelphy showed me that I wasn't alone nor a monster I made a vow to never draw my blades again. After she was kidnapped and we met again I made a new vow to her. I would protect her. However there is more to my vow than just that. I know now what I've been denying for so long. I love Kelphy and I will protect her. Even if that means protecting her from myself. So go ahead Origin. Throw your worst at me and at her and I will stop you. That is the strength of my vow and the depth of my love for Kelphy!" The shadows whirl around Lucien as his own shadow seems to take on a life of its own. An aura of neither malice nor hate emanates from him and his own shadow almost looks like the silhouette of a knight.

Last edited by Seraph on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:41 pm

*Derek stifles a laugh and shakes his head.*

Derek: <He wasn't much of a father. My uncle raised me, after all.>

*He tries to smile.*

Derek: <Though... I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline your offer on marrying your daughter.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:56 pm

~Kentaro, Kari & Kelphy~

Kelphy: <I ... found this folder back in the ruins of Yurion.>

*She holds out aheavy folder with "Bahamut ZERO" written on its cover.*

Kelphy: <A lot of it is too technical for me to understand, but it seems the people of Yurion developed an artificial Aeldi prototype... it says here it is hidden somewhere in the continent, and there is even a map, but I can't seem to be able to decipher it.>

*She opens the folder and takes out an old map of Verte.*

=====
~Derek~

Toran King: <What? Why would you do such a thing?>

=====
~Crowley~

*He arrives to find Razz sitting against a tree, sleeping. The fat bandit is snoring loudly.*

=====
~Lucien~

{You defy me knowing her life is in danger? Very well then, I'll make sure her life ends today.}
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:02 pm

"Okay?"

Kentaro:<I don't know what this means.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Tales of Mysteria II: The Golden Legacy :: Tales of Mysteria-
Jump to: