Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Lucien hugs her back, "What happened between you two? The day he left?"

"Thank you Celsius" Creed smiles a big a cheesy smile with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:18 pm

*Crowley's tears stop and he opens his eyes again.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:33 pm

~Creed, Lucien & Crowley~

*Crowley opens his eyes to notice Spade slowly opening his eyes and taking a really deep breath. No one else notices this. Fahren walks to Creed and smiles.*

Fahren: <If you need to talk...>

=====
~Allina~

Allina: <Him... him and my dad fought after dinner... he had started hanging out with some bad influences and even attempted to steal from the palace... the in the middle of the night... I woke up to find him sneaking out... I tried to stop him, I told him he couldn't leave us... He shoved me out of the way and I...>

*She takes a deep breath before continuing, always sobbing as she speaks and holding on to him tightly.*

Allina: <...I slapped him hard... so he knocked me unconscious with a punch... and when I woke up he was gone... this is my fault. I thought I had changed, what the hell is this?! I promised I wasn't letting it happen again, I PROMISED!!!>

*She starts shaking and gasping for air.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Crowley: <Sp....SPADE??!!!>

*Crowley runs over to Spade's side.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:37 pm

"Hey hey Allina breathe!" Lucien instructs her. "Take it easy kay?"

"Thank you master Fahren..."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:42 pm

~Creed, Lucien & Crowley~

*Fahren widens his eyes in surprise, as do the two thieves. They all hurry over to Spade. He smirks, looking at Crowley.*

Spade: <It's... It's Razz. You know that now.>

=====
~Allina~

*She lets go of him and stares into his eyes. She nods and starts breathing, but goes back to sobbing loudly again.*

Allina: <Why... Why can't I be strong too?>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Crowley: <Ha... well, I guess I do...>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:46 pm

"You ARE strong Allina. Look what you did for me? I was ready to die. I would have died but you jumped into that fight fearlessly. You're my hero Allina! You have more strength than you'll ever know. Especially if you if you keep staying in this state of self doub- oh screw it if you won't believe in your own strength then believe in mine!" he kisses her with conviction and passion.

"Go get Allina!"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:51 pm

~Creed & Crowley~

*The blonde thiefess runs to a window to call Allina. Razz holds his left hand out to Crowley.*

Razz: <Help me up..ugh...will you?>

Fahren: <The spell actually... it worked...?>

*Only then does Fahren realize Razz's wound is completely gone.*

Fahren: <(That... That Allina...)>

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

*She widens her eyes, stops shaking, and closes them again, kissing him back. Just then, someone shouts out a window at the top of the tower.*

Blonde Thiefess: <A-Allina! He's alive!>

*Her eyes snap open and she quickly hugs Lucien before running into the tower.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Crowley: <Are you... are you sure you should be standing right now?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Lucien sits catatonic for a moment after she leaves, "She... actually kissed back..." he then snaps out of his stupor and follows her up the tower.

Creed looks in amazement, "I wish I had known you were Allina's brother. I don't think I would have called you all those things back at the shrine."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:02 pm

~Creed, Lucien, Crowley & Allina~

Razz: <Tch... you're all a bunch of jackasses.>

*He grins and slowly gets up on his own. The door opens and they look at it to see Allina running in and towards Razz. Lucien arrives as well.*

Razz: <A-Alli-->

*She rams her left fist into his face with the fury of a hundred volcanoes.*

Allina: <That's for almost dying...>

*She then proceeds to deliver a second punch with her right fist, knocking him down.*

Allina: <...And that's because I owed you!>

*She then drops to her knees and hugs him tightly, tearing up in his shoulder. He groans in pain and smiles.*

Razz: <Allina...>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:04 pm

""YOU GO GIRL!"" Lucien and Creed say simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:07 pm

*Kentaro spins around grabbing at the wings while freaking out, stopping when Kari grabs his hand.*

"Relax. Just think about flying."

Kentaro:<And it'll work?>

"It should. That's what Allina told me."

*Kentaro stands about staring at the way they came in.*

[Think about flying. Think about flying. Think about flying.]
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Crowley: <Well, I'm glad you're alive, but...>

*Crowley looks at Razz.*

Crowley: <Why did you bother saving me back there? I thought you wanted me dead so you could take over...>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:26 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

Jade Rabbit: <Aw, that's so cute. I almost forgot how freaked out I am right now. ALMOST.>

*They start floating upwards and hover a fet feet above the floor.*

=====

Razz: <...Like I was going to let him kill you instead of me. Just shut up about it, I'm still going to defeat you someday.>

*Allina helps him up.*

Fahren: <Allina... why did you come here again?>

Allina: <Oh... I was going to ask for help finding Razz.>

Fahren: <I see. Well, all is well when it ends well.>

*She smiles and nods, walking out with Razz but not without first smiling to Lucien.*

Fahren: <(Her powers... I could never have imagined...)>

Blonde: <Is everything all right?>

Fahren: <Oh... yes. Of course. Now, it's almost lunch time, and I didn't cook anything. I guess I should fix that.>

Fat Bandit: <We need lots.>

Fahren: <Yes, I'm sure we do.>

*Thanks to Fahren's magic, they're all sitting on the floor eating lunch after around an hour.*

Allina: <Fahren... I didn't notice before but... who is that boy on your bed?>

Fahren: <That would be Crone's brother.>

Allina: <Wait... for real?>

Fahren: <Yes.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:27 pm

*Hand-in-hand the two fly out to the floor above where Derek and Kelphy are presumably going at it like dogs.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:29 pm

"Yes. Crone and I went to go save him. Crone's last wish before succumbing to the ocean waves was for his brother to live in this new world free of the laboratory" Creed says he eats.

Lucien is sitting next to Allina and also eating. "Fahren... you are a good cook... teach me?" his eyes sparkle.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:30 pm

*Crowley just sighs and digs into the food without hesitation.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:38 pm

~Kari, Kentaro, Derek & Kelphy~

*They're both sitting down, Kelphy sleeping with her head on Derek's shoulder. When they land, the wings vanish and Kelphy opens her eyes and stands up, blushing.*

[Bahamut ZERO: <Use my powers whenever you need them.>]

Kelphy: <W-What happened?>

=====

Allina: <Wait, what are you saying. Crone... Crone died?>

*She looks at Fahren, a sad look on her face.*

Fahren: <He lived for a long time... while this little boy barely had a chance to. Don't be sad. He died for a good cause, even after everything he did because of Origin.>

*She nods and shakes off the sadness and continues eating.*

Allina: <Why is he like that?>

Fahren: <Crone used Origin's powers to put him to sleep an eternal slumber when he destroyed Yurion. I don't know how to awaken him yet. Perhaps you should look into it after all of this is over.>

Allina: <Yeah, we need to work together to find Origin and put an end to all of this.>

*Razz stands up and motions Crowley and the two thieves to follow him as he walks out.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:39 pm

*Derek stands up too, eyes wide.*

Derek: <I... have no idea.>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:39 pm

*Crowley follows him.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:41 pm

"Crone was a good man at heart even if that heart was a little blackened" Creed laughs sheepishly. "I think he picked me to help him because he knew I knew what it was like to lose a sibling right before one's own eyes..."

Lucien stops mid bite.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:49 pm

"We defeated the Aeldi."

Kentaro:<And each got a nice ring in the process.>

[How did those two not hear any of that?]
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:02 pm

~Kari, Kentaro, Derek & Kelphy~

Kelphy: <O-Oh, congratulations! It seemed so powerful from what little we could hear up here...>

*They then realize it's actually bright outside, since the lab's door was molten the night before. Kelphy walks outside.*

Kelphy: <Morning already...? You two must be exhausted.>

=====
~Creed, Lucien & Allina~

*Allina smiles to Creed and nods.*

Allina: <I wonder how the others are doing. I miss Kari and Kentaro. Well, and Kelphy and Derek.>

=====
~Crowley~

*Outside the red tower, Razz looks at his three companions, now looking a lot friendlier and less tense than usual.*

Razz: <I've been thinking and I want to help my sister and her friends fight Origin. After she told me all she's been through... You know, it was because of Origin, the leader of the Aeldi, that the monsters attacked the kingdoms, and that Sephira was destroyed. Allina saw many people she knew die... and if I hadn't left I would have been there to protect her. I want to go back to who I used to be and... have friends again.>

*The blonde thiefess and fat bandit widen their eyes in surprise, cause that was pretty much the longest they have ever heard him speak in a row. They then smile.*

Fat Bandit: <We're your friends.>

Blonde Thiefess: <You fooled us well. Acting all cool and distant and badass and then sacrificing to save Crowley...>

Razz: <I thought I told you to shut up about it.>

Blonde Thiefess: <Watch me as I don't care.>

Razz: <So... would you guys like to come along?>

Blonde Thiefess: <So would that mean it's over? The gang? We're not stealing anymore?>

Razz: <Yes. Probably... Maybe.>

*They laugh in unisson.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Tales of Mysteria II: The Golden Legacy :: Tales of Mysteria-
Jump to: