Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

The Way Back - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:45 pm

*Crowley just sits back and watches. He wished he could do something in a situation like this, but there was nothing he could do.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:06 pm

*Kentaro grits his teeth and fires at one of Bahamut ZERO's legs. Kari runs off to the side.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:14 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

*Bahamut ZERO growls and strumbles forward, his head hitting the ground. He widens his eyes and makes a huge effort to lift it before turning to Kari and charging energy in his mouth.*

=====
~Creed, Crowley, Lucien & Allina~

*The energy whirlwind glows stronger and a flash of light blinds them momentarily and the spell ends, Allina and Fahren lowering their arms. Allina stares at Razz, widening her eyes in horror. Tears start rapidly flowing down her cheeks and she turns to Lucien and Creed, gritting her teeth.*

Allina: <Shut up! SHUT UP!!>

*She runs out, shoving Creed aside on her way to the door.*

Fahren: <...It...It didn't work.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:17 pm

*Kentaro fires at the dragon's eyes.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:18 pm

*Crowley collapses to the floor and leans against the wall.*

Crowley: <Is he...>

*Crowley goes silent.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:19 pm

"I told you we should have-" Creed finds his wind pipe being crushed Lucien's shadow hands slowly.

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD!" Lucien slams Creed into the wall several times.

"You made Allina lose her focus! This is your fault Creed!!" he slams him against another wall until Creed appears to be knocked unconscious. He then follows after Allina only to be tackled to the floor by Creed who begins beating on Lucien's face.

"You don't have the guts to do the right thing Lucien!" he begins to punch again only to be kicked off by Lucien who then slashes at his chest with one of his wakizashi.

"YOU COLD HEARTED BASTARD!" Lucien slashes again only to be blocked by Creed.

"You can't protect anyone if you don't have the guys to go through with anything Lucien!" he stabs Lucien clean through the shoulder then kicks him into a wall.

"Y-you're pathetic Creed" Lucien spits in his face before Creed drives his foot into Lucien's chest cause Lucien to spit up blood.

"You need to be cold!" Creed yells.

Last edited by Seraph on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:25 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

*Kentaro blinds him, but he doesn't stop gathering energy. An intense orange glow emanates from his mouth, almost keeping them from being able to look at him.*

=====
~Creed, Lucien, Allina & Crowley~

*Vines of red energy spring up and constrict Lucien and Creed. Fahren sighs and then turns to Crowley, the blonde thiefess and the fat bandit. Crowley's pact ring seems to shake slightly.*

Fahren: <He isn't dead, not yet, but... but I'm afraid it's over. I'm so sorry.>

*He then turns to Lucien and Creed.*

Fahren: <And it was no one's fault.>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:30 pm

*Crowley feels his ring and looks at it.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:32 pm

*Kentaro fires into the light radiating from the dragon's mouth. Standing beside him, Kari joins in the attack.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:35 pm

"FUCK YOU FAHREN LET ME SHOW LUCIEN HOW TO PROTECT SOMETHING!"

"Protect what Creed? You couldn't even protect a fly with your violent attitude!"

"You don't know anything! I thought you were in love with Kelphy!? HA you move from one woman to the next without a care huh?" he smirks. "You're trying to make sweet with MY Woman!"

"YOUR woman? When did Allina become YOUR woman Creed? So what? You're pissed at me because Allina showed me how to truly smile again? Because she saved ME. She's MY friend, can't say the same for you you sick male chauvinist!"

"Then why couldn't you protect her brother! You claim to be her friend but look she's unhappy now. Bet you wanted Spade to die just so you could get a pitty fuck out of her!"

"You sicken me Creed!"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:53 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

*Thin beams of energy start shooting out every which way, blasting across the two several times. Bahamut ZERO widens his eyes and his whole body starts glowing orange, chunks of it breaking off and floating upwards before desintegrating. After he looks like he's almost just skeleton, he vanishes in a flash of light.*

=====
~Creed, Lucien & Crowley~

*Creed's body glows blue and he starts feeling his bones freezing, which I must say is goddamn painful.*

[Celsius: <They're your friends, Creed.>]

Blonde Thiefess: <Shut up you two, can't you show some respect for him?! Or the girl, goddammit.>

Fat Bandit: <She's pretty. I'm sad.>

Blonde Thiefess: <Get a grip.>

*For a moment Crowley feels Maxwell's sadness inside of him.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:57 pm

*Crowley just goes completely silent and closes his eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:00 pm

I'm... sorry... seeing someone's sibling die in front of them reminded me... of that time.

Creed actually begins to cry and do to Celsius's magic running through him his tears freeze as they come out dropping like gems on the floor.

If... you'll forgive me. I... I'd like to hold you if its alright...

"Fahren... can you heal me?" Lucien asks. "I don't want to look terrible in front of Allina."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:16 pm

*He becomes warm again and sees and feels Celsius next to him, hugging him. No one else seems to see her. Fahren nods and releases the vines, casting a healing spell on Lucien that removes all superficial evidence of the wounds and partially heals them internally.*

Fahren: <Be careful. I'm not miracle worker.>

*The blonde thiefess sits down next to Crowley and puts a hand on his shoulder.*

Blonde Thiefess: <Boss... are you... are you alright?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Creed smiles and hugs Celsius even though the others can't see her right now. He's still weeping gently.

Thank you

Lucien nods, "Elves heal fast anyway. My ribs should set in a day or so. Thank you." Lucien goes to find Allina.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:21 pm

*A few tears roll down his eyes as he opens them, but quickly wipes them away and sighs.*

Crowley: <Yeah... I'm fine.>

Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:31 pm

*The blonde thiefess leans backwards away from him at first, hesitating, but leans back forward and slowly hugs him. The fat bandit sits down at the other side of Crowley and pats him in the shoulder. Celsius nods and smiles.*

[Celsius: <...That was cruel. Do you truly feel anything for Allina?>]

=====
~Allina~

*She's a few steps around the tower to the right side of the door, where the beach borders the forest. She's sitting down against the tower, with her arms wrapped around her knees and staring at the ocean, still crying abundantly.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Lucien sits down next to her and places his hand on her shoulder, "Hey" he says gently.

I... don't know Celsius. I don't feel the same way about anyone as I do about you... maybe... something's wrong with me? he actually summons her now so that everyone can see her as he genuinely bares his face into her shoulder and sobs.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Crowley: <Ha... thanks, you guys...>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Kentaro:<Are you all right?>

"Yes..."

Kentaro:<What about you, little buddy?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:50 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

Jade Rabbit: <T-Terrified! I'm glad it's over.>

*The red gem on the ring Kari had taken from the statue cracks up and breaks in two, one of the halves falling to the floor while the other one stays on the ring. The one on the floor glows briefly, turning into a second ring. They then realize the gems are now shaped like two halves of a heart. They hear Bahamut ZERO's voice inside their heads.*

[Bahamut ZERO: <You really are worthy of my power... masters.>]

=====

Celsius: <Creed... (You are a very special person... and you have a kind heart, I know it. You don't have to hide that from your friends. Being cruel... it shields you from the good things more than it does from the bad.)>

*The two bandits make an attempt to smile, and the blonde thiefess starts crying. The fat bandit also starts tearing up.*

=====
~Allina~

*She starts sobbing and shuts her eyes.*

Allina: <I... I...I'm... I'm sorry.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:51 pm

*Kentaro picks up the other ring.*

Kentaro:<And don't you forget it.>

*Kari looks at him for a moment then lets out a slight laugh.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:53 pm

*Crowley puts his arms around the two of them.*

Crowley: <Guess it isn't that easy to just forget about everything that happened, is it...>

*Crowley starts to cry a little bit again.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Then... will you help me to stop hiding it Celsius? he looks into her eyes.

"You tried very hard Allina. I'm sure that he saw how had you were trying. He hasn't passed yet. You should come back in and say goodbye..."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:12 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

*A flash of orange light occurs behind them and they grow wings like those of Bahamut ZERO.*

=====

Fahren: <I'm sure she will. As will all of your friends, if you let them. Or am I wrong, Celsius?>

Celsius: <No, it's true.>

*She smiles and fades out, the pact ring glowing. The fat bandit starts crying too upon seing Crowley's tears. Crowley feel his hand being held tight by the thiefess.*

=====
~Allina~

Allina: <N-No.... No, I've done enough. It's all my fault he's like this.>

*She sobs louder and abruptly hugs him tightly.*

Allina: <...It's my fault!>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Tales of Mysteria II: The Golden Legacy :: Tales of Mysteria-
Jump to: