Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit Empty
PostSubject: Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit   Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:22 am

Chapter 1: The Monster, the Student and the Cat Girl

"What the hell does this word mean?" Larkeye asked as he looked over Resenkai's shoulder, his mouth full of meat. Raw, bloody, uncooked meat, that is.
Resenkai removed her glasses and wiped the elliptical frames slowly, "'Profanity'?" she asked, turning to look at Larkeye, who was getting blood all over her baggy indigo cloak.
"Fuck yeah," the man spat out as Resenkai slammed the dictionary shut.
Resenkai gracefully replaced her glasses, magnifying her green eyes to at least twice their size. She smiled and lifted a finger in the air as she began to recite the definition.
"Profanity. A noun. Meaning profane language or behaviour, as in, language or behaviour that shows disrespect for God, and religion or any deity. Profanity also refers to any profane word or phrase; any word that shows disrespect for God, and religion or any deity," she inhaled slowly once done.
Larkeye clapped slowly. "I didn't get any of that bloody definition of yours."
Resenkai got up and walked towards the exit. "Well, that's what the book says, anyway," she said, ignoring him.
"You're leaving?"
"I've got to go see someone."
"All right then. Take care."
Resenkai nodded as she opened the door and slammed it shut after leaving. The library was silent.
Except for the growling in Larkeye's stomach.
"Damn, I need to find a burger or somethin'."

Shades of yellow, orange, red and pink painted the sky as Resenkai strolled down the busy Terrhemyr Road. She smelled the bread being baked in bakeries nearby, and the aromatic and strong fragrance that wafted down from local coffee shop, The Beautiful Brew. The footsteps of many took over the cobblestone road, and then she felt a hand on each shoulder.
"Ressy!" a female with shoulder length bright red hair squealed. A wide grin was on her face, and her black collar's bell shook wildly.
Resenkai adjusted her spectacles, "I was looking for you, Eila!" her light English accent exhibiting care and happiness.
Eila meowed as Resenkai looked at her white cat ears.
"Take these off already, will you?" Ressy commented.
"Aw, no..."
Resenkai sighed and attached a black leash to Eila's matching collar. "You look strange..."
"I like how I look!" Eila retorted, temporarily getting down on all fours.
Resenkai wasn't in the mood to argue. "All right...I suppose I'll just have to be like all the others and accept you for who you are."
Eila purred and stood up, letting Resenkai yank her down the road as locals turned to look.
The two continued down the road when Eila began.
"You've managed to leave Dencas' passing behind?"
Resenkai stopped. Eila put a finger in Ressy's sky blue hair and meowed softly.
"Not exactly."
The two continued walking. People began heading into their homes and crickets chirped softly, only for a moment, then all fell silent. The whole town seemed to have died, minus Resenkai and Eila.
"So then...," Eila began softly, trying to maintain the quietude.
"...Yes?"

~End of Chapter 1~

Okay, who thinks there's a lesbian?
My favorite would have to be Eila, so far.

Last edited by kisukeFan_4337 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit   Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:50 am

Chapter 2: It Has Awakened

“Get me two hamburgers!” Larkeye called, his red eyes glistening. He held a book and a sack in his pale, bony hands.
A waiter came up to Larkeye, the man’s burgers in a silver plate.
“You’ve been eating raw meat again, sir?” the waiter began, shooting a blue eyed wink from behind the pitch black hair that fell over his eyes.
Larkeye frowned. “He’s awakening.”
“Isn’t four-eyes going to help you?”
“Resenkai? She’s been trying. Or so she says.”
The waiter patted Larkeye on the back. “You’ve changed so much because of him.”
“In a good way or a bad way?”
The waiter didn’t reply. He frowned at Larkeye, looking at the man’s bony body and ghostly pale skin.
“In a bad way, right?” Larkeye asked.
“I just hope you get fixed somehow, friend. I’ve got another order to attend to, so…”
“Yeah, you should go,” and with that, Larkeye slumped and looked at the burgers that the waiter had brought him.

“You must be unsettled inside, right?” Eila continued softly, pulling her fingers out of Resenkai’s hair.
“’Course I am, what did you think?” Resenkai’s voice rose and Eila backed away slightly.
“You want revenge, Ressy?” Eila began licking her fingers and arms.
“Please stop that, it’s disgusting,” Ressy turned away and began to walk down the path that would eventually lead her home.
Eila finished with her right arm and meowed. “You wouldn’t leave a kitty out in the middle of nowhere at night, now would you, Ressy?”
“I would!” Ressy called as she continued further down the path.
Eila groaned and crawled into an alley. Her white dress was filthy, and her leash had been left behind somewhere.
“She didn’t even answer my question,” she muttered to herself as she drifted into sleep.

Resenkai stopped in front of her small, modest living quarters and heaved a sigh, smiling slightly. She adjusted her glasses and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit   Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:07 am

Yes, short chapter, I know, but I'm working on it.
These are still rough, if you want to call them that. Basically, I haven't reread them a zillion times like I did with my dearly departed work.
I suppose it's all pretty much rough until I'm done the arc...
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit   Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:28 pm

You ever notice how every time you submit something here, you make an excuse for why it's bad?
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit   Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:57 pm

I'm beginning to think you two are in a masochistic relationship.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit   Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:53 pm

God no.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit   Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Denial is not just a river in Egypt =3
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit   Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:50 pm

"THE TRUTH IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER."
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit   Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Neo Bahamut wrote:
You ever notice how every time you submit something here, you make an excuse for why it's bad?

It's the truth. Now tell me, is it worse than the BM one?

Seraph wrote:
I'm beginning to think you two are in a masochistic relationship.

Oh, God no. Please no.

Also, I don't think I like where you guys are taking this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit   Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit Empty

Back to top Go down

Quietude-The Student, the Monster, the Cat Girl and more shit
Page 1 of 1