Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcane Tales

Go down 
+3
Yuuko
WolfSmasher
Taegan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Arcane Tales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:11 pm

*He steps out of the shade, pushing the girl. He's a tall man in some simple black clothing, with a black scarf around his head, covering his mouth and nose. He's got his right arm around her neck, and is holding a long katana on his left one*

Masked Man: <T-This girl's your friend, isn't she!? Surrender or I-I'll kill her!>

???: <Are you drunk? We just met!>

=====

Armored Man: <Aren't you that rat that's been messing around shooting at everything? You're gonna have to come with us!>

*The other two take a step forward, glaring at them*

=====

*The wind keeps blowing in the snow, even though none of it really reaches her, thanks to the fire shield*

=====

*A young man with blond hair that goes down to his shoulders and green eyes comes in. He is wearing a dark blue cloak over simple white clothing and a black belt with two long swords.*

General Eldi: <Quite a pleasant morning this is, isn't it, Crive?>

*He too stares out the window*

=====

???: <(Oh no--I mean, I was just joking! Joking!)>

*He gets up and rushes out of the room. A few of the other soldiers follow him out*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:41 pm

"It is... I guess..." he looks back towards the window, "Strange light huh?"

Creed scowls at them as they leave.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:44 pm

James: [Damn... I could run at him and hope he isn't quick enough, but it isn't worth the chances that he could kill her... I'll have to give in to his demands for now.]

*James takes off his sword and stabs it into the ground beside him*

James: <Hmph... fine. What are your demands?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:52 pm

*The two step back.*

Kentaro:<Those cans and bottles belonged to one. Once they're thrown away, they're garbage. Once they're full of holes, they're still garbage.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:36 am

???: <Oh, hell no!>

*She punches him in the crotch and he drops his sword with a moan. The girl runs behind James*

???: <I think violence will be okay this one time.>

=====

Armored Man: <What about the mail boxes? I know you escaped from the guards last time, but you're not that smart. Come with us immediately.>

*One of them grabs Kentaro's arm and the other one grabs both of Kari's arms and tries to pull her away from him*

=====

General Eldi: <Monsters. They've been on a rampage lately, and no one quite knows why. The guards seem to be having a hard time down there.>

*After a few seconds, they stop seing the lights through the snowstorm and Eldi turns to Alto with a serious look on his face*

General Eldi: <Well, that is what I came to talk to you about. Sephira and Toros are having the exact same problem with the fiends, and the King has requested a small squad sent to Sephira.>

=====

*Another soldier walks in and walks up to Creed*

Soldier: <Greetings, General Eldi has requested you to go to General Crive's office immediately.>
Back to top Go down
Yuuko

Yuuko

Quote : Sweet, childish, naive.

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:15 am

*With some difficulty, Soul managed to close the window. The snowstorm was strong, so she needed to improvise a barrier in the window.*

[This may contain the snowstorm for a while...]

*Then, she disabled the shield. Her left arm was aching a bit.*

[Ugh...]
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:53 am

"Let her go!"

*Kentaro punches the guard who grabbed him in the nose with his free hand. Kari screams and squirms trying to get away*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:08 am

"Sounds like fun" Alto grins, "Alright then, I'll mobilize a small detachment cause if it's too big they'll take all of the fun away from me" he laughed and spun on his heels walking over to his jacket hook and slipping on his trademark jacket.

~~~~~~~~

Creed sighed, "Of course" and began to make his way there.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:52 am

*James sighs and pulls his sword out of the ground. He walks towards the stunned man and puts his sword to his face*

James: <Who are you?>

*James glares intimidatingly into the man's eyes*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Masked Man: <P-Please don't kill me!>

*He takes the scarf off and James recognizes him as some troublemaking private from the Aldanian army*

???: <Plot twist! He's a rapist. I bet he's a rapist.>

=====

*The ones grabbing Kari let go of her to get Kentaro as the one he punched rubs his bleeding nose, moaning*

Armored Man: <You son of a...!>

*One of them punches at his face*

=====

*She hear noises in the witch's room and realizes she had forgotten the cage had fallen.*

=====

General Eldi: <Don't you need to know what to do once you get there, first?>

=====

*Up some stairs and at the end of a hallway to the right he finds the door to Alto Crive's office*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:06 pm

*James glares at the man in shock, then regains his calmness and continues questioning him*

James: <Who ordered you to do this? The kingdoms are at peace, aren't they?>

Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:18 pm

"..." Creed has entered and is staring blankly at General Eldi, "This is Alto you're speaking to. You realize he seldom ever does what you expect him to."

"Damn right Red!" he grins.

"Creed" Creed corrects.

"Pssssh, whatever, ready the men, I feel a good battle is coming our way YEAH!!"

Creed groans, "I would advise you listen to General Eldi and find out what they wish us to do."

"Blondy here is a general? Damn I thought he was just an errand boy or something. Is he any good at fighting?" he turns to face Eldi, "You good with those swords of your's or are they just there to make you feel important?"

Creed facepalms, "Damnit Alto focus, focus, now is not the time to test your mettle against ANOTHER high ranking officer. Last week you put Commander Lisque in the hospital in a spar, do you even know restraint? I'm STILL filling out paperwork on THAT incident!"

"That's why I keep you around Creed, you do the work and I bust the heads. We're a perfect team!"

"You've completely missed the point" he groans and facepalms again.
Back to top Go down
Yuuko

Yuuko

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:53 pm

"Oh no! That rat again!!"

*She ran to the witch's room, and picked up the rat by its tail. Again, she locked it in the cage, but this time Soul brought the cage along her to her room.*

"Trying to escape, huh?"

*Her room was all wet due to the melted snow, but she put the cage on a small table.*

"After the snowstorm stops, I'm going to put you outside, little ratty."

*And softly giggled at the rat, caressing it on the head.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:36 pm

*Kentaro uses his free arm to block the punch. He yanks his arm the gaurd is holding forward and headbutt's the guard's hand covering his nose.*
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:12 pm

*Jade acts instinctively and grabs her father's Katana.*

"Hold on!"

*She rushes out the door to find out what's going on outside.*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Masked Man: <Y-You don't remember me!?>

???: <Dude, I still think he's a rapist.>

*The man runs off into the woods, escaping.*

???: <Coward!>

=====

*One of the guards draws his sword and grabs Kari. The other one lunges at Kentaro*

Armored Man: <Surrender, slowly.>

=====

*The big ugly grey rat has a somewhat strange ring in its mouth. It is a silver ring with a small green gem embedded*

=====

General Eldi: <I will make sure you never step foot in this city again if you embarass his highness. Creed, I trust you'll be watching over General Crive.>

*He walks out*

=====

*The woman is sitting on the ground, some blood dripping from her right arm. Her husband is standing in between her and a flying monster. It is a small blue cat with two little yellow horns on its forehead, oversized canines sticking out, and two blue feather wings on its back*
Back to top Go down
Yuuko

Yuuko

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:44 pm

"Uh? What do you have in your mouth...? Let me see!"

*Soul took off the ring from the rat's mouth and started analyzing it.*

"Strange... Why do I have the impression I've seen this ring before...?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:57 pm

"Let's move out" Alto is still grinning, "I think I made an impression."

Creed facepalms again.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:05 pm

*James straps his sword onto his back and picks up the sword that the masked man dropped.*

James: <This is similar to the Aldanian military swords...>

*James drops the sword and turns closes his eyes*

James: [I didn't think they'd start acting on their own...]

*James opens his eyes and turns towards the girl*

James: <Leave him. He isn't worth the energy.>

*James walks by the girl and heads towards the Sephira Capital*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:20 pm

???: <Hey, hey! Wait up! You can't just leave me here. Who was that? Is he coming back?>

*She runs after him*

=====

*The wind stops and the storm ceases. It's still snowing, but slowly. Outside, one by one, people are heard coming out of their houses and carrying on with their days*

=====

*The soldier that called Creed is waiting outside*

Soldier: <Your horses are ready downstairs. General Eldi told me to give you this scroll with your assignment.*

*He hands Alto a scroll*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:24 pm

*James stops walking*

James: <I don't know yet... I don't have enough proof...

*James continues walking*

James: <But I'd advise you to get inside the city and stay away from me.>
Back to top Go down
Yuuko

Yuuko

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:46 pm

*Soul put the ring on the pocket of the coat and left the house, with the rat in the hands. She put the small mammal on the floor, that ran way quickly. Then, she entered again the house, sat on the chair in the living room and continued studying the ring.*

"Strange... I know this ring... From where?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Alto takes the scroll, "Very well then, let us be off"
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:01 pm

"Another one? This is the third one this week!"

*Jade steps in front of the man, her katana drawn*

"Tend to your wife, I can handle this."

*She charges at the small creature and slices at it.*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:06 pm

*Kentaro spins himself attempting to swing the guard holding on to him into the one lunging at him. Kari immediatly stops squirming and screaming and begins shaking in fear. Kentaro draws a gun and points it at the guard holding Kari at sword point*

"You think you're a real tough guy, huh? If it's just me you want let her go and pick on me instead!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Tales
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next