Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcane Tales

Go down 
+3
Yuuko
WolfSmasher
Taegan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Arcane Tales - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Kentaro:<What is that?>

"I don't know, but it sounds like it's in trouble."

*Kari goes over to the furry thing, Kentaro following afterward.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:37 pm

*The groups exits the tower and walks to the airship. A large towel covered in fruit, bread, and several bowls of stew is spread out on the sand nearby. Allina sits down and grabs a spoon and a bowl. Aera walks down the wooden ramp from the airship and smiles at them.*

Aera: <Hope you enjoy lunch.>

Allina: <Thanks! ...Where are Kari and Kentaro?>

=====

*They see the group exit the tower and walk off towards the airship. The small create continues trying to wriggle itself free. A green crab-like creature the size of a fat dog with a tall black carapace and two large pincers walks out of the sea and towards the furry creature. It has two red extensible eyes and a small mouth can be seen peeking out of the carapace with sharp bloody teeth. It smells like dead fish.*

???: <Uh oh, I can smell it! Heeeeelp!>

=====

*Kelphy steps back, holding her arms up in front of her face. The trident slashes across her arms, making a deep cut in them. She turns just in time to block Derek's attack, and leaps back, away from them. She opens her arms and floats upwards, stream of water appearing and swirling around her in wide circles.*

Kelphy: <Oh, no, she's going to drown us!>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Derek: <Not if I have any say in the matter.>

*With his enhanced agility, Derek dashes and picks Kelphy up, then proceeds to jump on whatever footholds he can upwards towards Undine.*

Derek: <I won't let you be hurt.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:23 pm

"Wow look at all this food!" Creed claps his hands together.

"The stew is really good" Alto smiles.

"I wish Kelphy was here..." Lucien sighs.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:15 pm

*Kari goes about helping the furry thing. Kentaro just shoots the crab monster.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Allina: <So, what did Fahren teach you guys?>

*She nibbles on a piece of bread.*

=====

*The furry thing turns out to be a small yellow rabbit with a red crescent shaped gem on its forehead and large cute black eyes. It shakes the sand off its ears and jumps into Kari, clinging on to her clothes with its tiny paws.*

Bunny: <Ahhh! Thank you, thank you, thank you!>

*The crab's carapace deflects the projectiles. It jabs at Kari's legs with its pincers like "Gimme my lunch!"*

=====

*Undine dropkicks them into a wall. The swirling water starts filling the room, the tables and cabinets now floating around.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:28 pm

"""Magic"""
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:06 pm

*Derek cringes for a moment, but manages to jump off the wall and onto a floating cabinet. He places Kelphy down, then resumes his assault on Undine.*

Derek: <Don't let up!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:39 pm

*Kari runs back from the crab.*

"You're... welcome?"

Kentaro:<...Seriously?>

*Kentaro points his gun at the crab, staring at it.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:58 am

Allina: <That is so specific! The food's really good, captain.>

Aera: <Aera.>

Allina: <Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Allina.>

Aera: <It's nice to meet you too.>

=====

*Since Kentaro forgot he has a new special armor-breaking shot, the Darkshell Crab rushes at Kari, clawing at her waist.*

OOC: I added both crab and bunny to the Monsterpedia, under rank *** and Friendly monsters, respectively.

=====

*Derek's attack knocks Undine into a wall. She hurls her trident at Kelphy, who ducks. The trident stabs into the wall, and sea water starts dripping in.*

Kelphy: <No!!!! This place is going to collapse!>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:25 am

*Derek takes advantage of the situation, and leaps towards Undine, aiming to stab his sword through her and into the wall.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:31 am

Alto smile cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:34 pm

OOC: I assumed staring at it all focused like was how it worked since there was no explination that said otherwise.

Kentaro:<This is stupid.>

*Kari runs off beside Kentaro drawing her gun*

"You should... cover your ears."

*The two open fire on the crab.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:35 pm

OOC: Yeah, but it works like a skill.

*The bunny wraps its ears around each other, climbing up Kari's clothes. Kentaro blasts on of the crab's eyes. Unable to press forward, it hides its good eye and pincers under the shell and stands by, enduring the shots.*

Jade Rabbit: <Kill it, kill it, kill it!>

=====

*Undine groans as he stabs her and slams her into a wall, his sword penetrating the wall as well. Jets of water dart in from the holes the trident and sword made. Undine holds her hand out and shoots Derek into another wall with pressurized water as her body dissolves into black sparkles.*

Undine: <Keep... going... down. ...I'll be waiting.>

*She disappears completely. The water level is now by Kelphy's neck.*

Kelphy: <Master Derek! There's another door in the room with the recording device!>

*She points through the opened door into the room they had been watching the hologram report at, which is now flooded as well, obviously.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:25 pm

OOC: And skills in this work how?

*Kentaro fires an armor piercing round at the crab.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:40 am

OOC: That should do.

*The Seashell Crab's armor shatters, revealing a pile of dead fish on its back. Probably afraid to lose its precious, it rushes back towards the sea, growling.*

Jade Rabbit: <Yay!>

Olympe: <What's going on?>

*Olympe has just exited the tower and is standing behind them.*

-------

https://neon.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=134
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Tales
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40