Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Yet Lives

Go down 
+4
Seraph
Loki
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

God Yet Lives - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:07 pm

*Taiyo moves away from the wall, hand raised.*

"Bakudō # 30! Shitotsu Sansen!"

*In her palm, she produces a spark of yellow energy and draws an inverted yellow triangle. The triangle then generates solidified energy in the shape of triangles from the three points of the inverted triangle. She then fires it at the Hollow.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Enkidu looked up at Senthose and Mortal and breathed a plume of fire at them before rolling and leaping down the hole. As he fell, he charged a Cero which he blasted into the floor of the hole a moment before he hit it.
He nearly lost consciousness as he crashed through the roof of the Menos Forest and landed hard on the ground. When he opened his eyes, he was no longer in his Ressureccion at all. With a great amount of effort, he began dragging his tired body towards a cave mouth.
I won't let that whore eat me!
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Mortal looked on as Enkidu fled, "Pathetic," She said, powering down, "You can kill him if you want Senthose, but I'm not going to hunt through the forest for a weakling."

--

"Okay," Noct said, blinking on her fullbring, allowing her to see from multiple angles, "What do you want to find?"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:48 am

Kira stood on a roof in Karakura, looking out at the ocean. He felt very uneasy about the events of the few weeks.
He had never heard of somebody coming back from Hell before. Had the guardians been killed, perhaps? And now they were forced to work with the Arrancar. One day, he would have his chance and Mortal would learn that underestimating him was a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:58 am

Mortal let out a small sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:27 am

S"I warned you this would happen. Now I'll have to make provisions to make sure he doesn't come back."
============================================
*Euryale stares at her blankly.*

E"I think that we should let our guest keep eating while we go into the kitchen to look for something that is in the kitchen, which is to say not in this room."

OOC: If she were any more canny, she'd need a label.
============================================
*She blocks 2 with an Enkosen & destroys the third with a swipe from her sword.*

<You only beat me last time because the other spirit intervened. But this time, I've fully assumed control of the Zanpakuto. There will be no magic saves in this fight!>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:57 am

*Kite staggers to his feet, glaring at Iris as the bladerang flies to his right hand. He walks towards the Arrancar, preparing to throw the Shikai again, but instead sighs, and lowers it.*

Kite: <Well, I can't do it when you're like that. And the alliance is still valid so...>

*Aera Sonido's above the building, firing a Menos Que Cero at Kite from her mouth. Kite endures the blast, barely having time to gasp in surprise as he's frozen within it.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:40 pm

"He wasn't an issue anyway," Mortal scoffed, "You could have killed him by yourself."

--

Noct blinked off her fullbring, and walked over to Euryale, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:00 pm

"He has a third more Reitsu than I do overall. That is why I organized this trap. So if you think I could have won, it should serve as a warning not to underestimate the threat of those with less strength than yourself. I once let an anemic 6-year-old girl escape from me, & she promptly informed a vacationing Soul Reaper Captain about the giant jellyfish monster that tried to eat her. True story."
=======================================
"I'm thinking about asking John if he'll invite Lilith to stay with him while we're on vacationing. But if she knows I put him up to it, she probably won't do it."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:07 pm

"Why are lookin' for her Karasu?" Kujaku asked as they walked down the sidewalk leading to the token lesbian couple of Noct and Euryale's house.

"Because its better to initiate a preemptive "Please don't pound me into the ground"; especially in your case Ku~ja~ku"

"Eeeeeewh, don't say my name like that ever again Karasu."

Karasu suddenly handed Kujaku the cat, "Bye now~!" before running off.

"WHAT THE FUCKIN' SHIT!!?? KARASU YOU FUCKIN' ASS WHERE DO YA THINK YER GOIN'!?"

"I have a date remember~?" and like that he was gone.

"BULLASSTITSMOTHERFUCKIN'HELL!" Kujaku rattled off a stream of obscenities loud enough that the not so ambiguously gay duo probably heard it in their house.

Yue had fallen asleep leaning on Astarte and was snoring gently.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Noct let out a small sigh, "Give me just one second," With that she blinked on her fullbring, and sunk into her shadow.

"Kujaku," Noct said flatly, staring at the boy, "Where is your brother? I want to make this fight quick." She then furrowed her eyebrows, "Why do you have a cat with you?"

--

"Fight smarter then," Mortal replied.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:46 pm

*Senthose blasts her in the crotch with a Cero.*

OOC: I was not fucking kidding.
====================================
*Euryale opens the door to see what's going on.*

"What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:55 pm

"A gift... so you won't put me in the hospital... again" he holds the cat up. "pleasedon'poundmeintothegroundagain"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Mortal fucking tanks it, "Sab's made me feel more down there than you did with a cero, that says a lot."

Sab buried her face in her hands to hide her blush.

--

Noctis looked at Euryale, "Just talking to an old acquaintance," She said. Noct picks up the cat by the scruff of its neck, looks it in the eyes, then at Kujaku, "Quit whimpering, I haven't even hit you." She then gave the cat back, and petted it slightly, "It is cute, but I already have a cat. Quickly, what do you want? Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:26 pm

"That was the only reason why. I was told ya were a cat person and figured I could give you a gift... since we're in Xcution."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 pm

*Iris rises to his feet and stands there, awaiting what would happen next.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Noct facepalmed, "John..." She then looked at him, "Wait, you thought you needed to make a peace offering just so I wouldn't attack... just because we're both part of the same group? I mean, it isn't like I randomly attack people." She then furrowed her eyebrows, "Wait, where is Karasu, and his offering?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:28 pm

"Karasu didn't pick a fight with ya. I did. He's on a date."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:38 pm

I wonder if he'll give me something if I beat him up too... Noct shook her head, "Whatever, so, is that it? I'm kind of in the middle of something."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:55 pm

"Uh, ya, that's all"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Enkidu reached the cave and took a quick look behind him.
That dishonourable woman probably thinks I am cowardly and weak... Not strong enough to be worth chasing down! But it's not true.
He forced himself to his feet and stumbled further into the pitch black cave. It turned out to be quite a small cave that led nowhere.
"That bitch!" Enkidu shouted, summoning the strength to punch a hole in the wall of the cave before sinking down to his knees.
If it had been the other one to deliver the finishing blow, I would have allowed him. But to be killed off by a woman so dishonorable would be too much of an insult.
Turning to face the cave mouth, he sat with his back to the wall and his eyes began to close by themselves.
"They'll both be dead... soon."

Astarte felt a presence nearby that made her eyes open slightly and scan the room. It wasn't very strong at all, and it wasn't in her cave.
She closed her eyes again and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:23 pm

E"I was wondering why John asked me to update him. Maybe he'd like the cat? He usually wants things that he doesn't have."
==================================
*Aroma stares at the sand as Senthose's resurrecion slithers back into its sheath.*

"It means precisely nothing. If it did, you'd never be able to hit the right spot."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Mortal shrugged, "So, what now? Las Noches is all kinds of fucked up."

--

Noct nodded, "Yea, he probably would like it."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:19 am

"He did seem like that kinda dude."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:31 am

"He is that kind of guy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

God Yet Lives
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next