Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digital Mayhem

Go down 
+2
Neo Bahamut
HarleyThomas
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Digital Mayhem - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:31 pm

*Razz holds on to a cell's bars. ExVeemon holds on to Cerberumon*

=====

Allina: <Like hell I'm following you into your sick van.>

*She pulls the leash in the opposite direction*

=====

Tae: <Hey, hey!>

*Aquilamon jumps upward and hovers over Devidramon, blasting it*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:10 pm

*Black Greymon is wedged in anyway & everyone else is hanging onto Ceruberumon, except for Tsune, whom Euryale catches around the waist.*

T"Does this make me gay?"

E"Only if you have a boner."

T"But...I'm a woman...."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:07 pm

*Taiyo screams as the cell door she's hanging on to flies open as well as the other cell doors. Some are even torn off the hinges and sucked into the gate. BlackGarurumon tries to create a wall to block off the hallway, but the ice he spits out is immediatly sucked into the gate. Cerberumon loosens its grip on the floor so it and everyone hanging on begin to be drawn in.*

=====================================================

LadyDevimon:<Tap your foot three times.>

*LadyDevimon wraps some of the leash around her hand and begins dragging Allina out into the hall choking her in the process.*

LadyDevimon:<*sigh* Dobermon, maybe that other girl will be more fun than this bratty one.>

*Bakemon shoves Tae through the tower window and backs off sending a dark cloud in after him. The cloud eventually disperces through the tower window and under the rusty metal door a little ways away from him. Tae finds he's not alone in the room as he has the skeleton under the bench hanging on the wall by a couple of chains for company.*

???:<You're going to die up here, you know. Just like me.>

*Devidramon shrieks in pain and jumps at Aquilamon swiping a claw at her.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:00 pm

T"Stupid fucking railroad plots."

*Black Greymon grabs Quetzalmon, who wraps around everyone else.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:13 am

ExVeemon: <Razz...!>

*Razz insists on holding on to the bars, ExVeemon freaking flying around the corner, kicking Cerberumon towards the hole in the process*

=====

Allina: <You sick dominatrix!>

=====

*Tae stumbles back and looks around*

Tae: <Oh man, the skeleton is talking to me. The skeleton is talking to me!>

*Aquilamon falls to the ground and gets back up, pecking Devidramon's head*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:56 am

*Cerberumon retracts its claws so ExVeemon's kick sends it and everyone attached to it towards te gate at a faster rate. A hinge on the door Taiyo is holding on to breaks off. A light shines from Taiyo's digivice and BlackGarurumon digivolves, ShadowWereGarurumon tries to hold them all back, its hind claws digging into the ground while Cerberumon gnaws on him.*

*LadyDevimon yanks on the leash choking Allina some more.*

LadyDevimon:<Yes, Dobermon, I should have given her a safe word, but I just hate the sound of her voice.>

???:<Talking to you? Oh no, you're just going more and more mad due to long term exposure to Bakemon's Nightmare Wave attack. It should wear off providing the one outside the door doesn't hit you again because it's sick of hearing you talk to yourself or it finds enjoyment in you talking to yourself.>

*Devidramon shrieks and claws Aquilamon across the chest before exploding into data. Bakemon races in absorbing the data.*

Bakemon:<Bakemon digivolve too... Phantomon!>

*Phantomon holds its scythe in one hand and twirls its chain with the other while it stares at Aquilamon.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:56 am

*Razz looks at the hole and then ExVeemon, letting go of the bars. ExVeemon flies towards it*

=====

*Allina stops struggling and follows LadyDevimon, coughing with a smile on her face*

=====

Tae: <Stop talking to me! Can't hear you, can't hear you!>

*Tae covers his ears and walks up to the window*

[I hope Aquilamon's all right... Aquilamon...]

*Aquilamon falls on her back, gasping for air. She glares at Phantomon and slowly gets up before flapping a laser gust towards it*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:51 am

E"You have to be kidding!"

*She wriggles out of Quetzalmon's grasp, heading towards Razz. As she grabs him, she tries to grip a cell dor with her ankle.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:45 pm

*Why ExVeemon would go towards the gate is a mystery as if he enters the odds of him ever coming out are slim to none. Taiyo holds on to the door for dear life letting out another shriek as the remaining hinge starts to bend and creak. They slide forward somemore as ShadowWereGarurumon knees Cerberumon with his spiked knee followed by a punch to the jaw from its knuckled hand. ShadowWereGarurumon plants his padded shoulder into Cerberumon's neck trying to keep its head up.*

*LadyDevimon lets go of some of the leash wrapped around her hand allowing Allina to breathe a little easier. As they round a corner, Allina notices the trail being left in the filth as she's dragged through the halls. Passing a set of double doors, a large set of double doors to their left and a hallway to their right, Dobermon sits down beside a rusty metal door on an angled wall.*

LadyDevimon:<Do whatever you want with it, just don't kill it.>

*Dobermon nods and remains seated. LadyDevimon opens the door with a screech and inside a winding stone staircase leading up illuminated by candle light. LadyDevimon begins going up the stairs dragging Allina up them with her.*

???:<Someone's coming.>

*Phantomon lets go of the chain sending the weight crashing into Aquilamon's chest. Phantomon retrieves the chain and resums twirling it around.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:23 pm

"Black Greymon, you have to digivolve & destroy that thing!"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:47 pm

ExVeemon: <We had a plan, you know.>

=====

Allina: <They gonna whip yo' ass so hard. You think you're the dominatrix here? Wait till you meet Euryale. Seriously, you're gonna love her. Now, gimme back Patamon before I--I--I scream! I can scream really loud!>

=====

Tae: <Says the talking skeleton. I need to go down there, Aquilamon will die if I don't do something quickly!>

*He runs to the door and tries to open it. Aquilamon groans and rams Phantomon with the last of her strenght*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 pm

ShadowWereGarurumon:<Let go!>

*ShadowWereGarurumon holds Cerberumon's head with one hand then punches it with its spiked hand and lets go of Cerberumon and claws his way out of the path of the gate still fighting the current. Cerberumon exhales a stream of flames which is sucked into the gate. The hinge that Taiyo is holding on to snaps and the door crashes into ShadowWereGarurumon who barely catches it, his hind claws digging into the ground.*

*Allina is quite sore after being dragged up several stairs, tears forming in her stockings, skirt, and jacket shirt thing. A Bakemon at the top of the stairs looking like it's slouching immediatly straightens itself.*

Bakemon:<A... Another new play thing, Mistress Devimon?>

LadyDevimon:<Another?>

*She looks through the window on the door seeing Tae talk to himself.*

LadyDevimon:<That's... interesting.>

*LadyDevimon picks Allina up by the collar of her shirt and removes the leash, Bakemon opening the door and quickly shutting it once Allina is tossed inside.*

???:<I told you someone was coming.>

*Phantomon drifts upward and behind Aquilamon sending the weighted end of the chain into her back.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:18 pm

*Black Greymon blasts Ceruberumon. Since everything is sucked towards the gate, it now has a stream of fire pushing & burning it as it heads rapidly for the thingy.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Allina: <Tae?>

Tae: <Allina!>

Allina: <We gotta save Patamon!>

Tae: <Aquilamon is in trouble too... Dammit. And Hitomi is still nowhere to be found.>

Allina: <So you couldn't find her?>

Tae: <I saw someone inside the throne room, but we got shot down while trying to break in... Hey, can you hear anyone else in he--never mind, we have more important things to worry about.>

*He runs up to the window, followed by Allina. Aquilamon stumbles forward with a groan and isn't able to get back up, gasping for air*

Tae: <Aquilamon, don't give up!>

Allina: <Birdy! C'mooooon!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:35 pm

*Cerberumon digs one of its front claws into the ground and spins around digging its claws into the ground. Cerberumon exhales a stream of flames which are promptly sucked back at it. Cerberumon roars as it's burned to hell, loses its footing and is sucked into the gate which promptly closes. Taiyo lets go of the door, ShadowWereGarurumon throwing it to the side before reverting back to BlackGabumon.*

"L... let's go back."

???:<Look what the cat dragged in!>

*The skeletons skull shuffles towards the two. Phantomon floats above Aquilamon and smashes the bottom of its scythe on her forcing her to revert back to Hawkmon. Phantomon picks Hawkmon up and floats off towards the castle.*

Gatomon:<Hitomi, wake up! Hito->

*Gatomon's cut off by Dobermon barking and snarling at her trying to squeeze its maw through the cage bars Dobermon yelps and pulls away from the cage when Gatomon scratches its nose.*

LadyDevimon:<It's okay, my pet. Puppy-baby is just a little upset.>

*Hitomi wakes up shackled to the throne room wall, LadyDevimon's face inches away from hers.*

LadyDevimon:<My, my you're a heavy sleeper.>

*LadyDevimon caresses Hitomi's cheek, Hitomi biting at LadyDevimon's hand. LadyDevimon quickly pulls her hand back.*

LadyDevimon:<I knew I made the right choice picking you. I love a play thing with a little fight in her.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:38 am

*Allina shrieks and Tae just freaking shoulder slams the skull and runs to the door, kicking at it*

Tae: <Hawkmon! Hawkmon!>

Allina: <We'll make it out of here. We can't just wait for the others to find us, they might never even get here.>

Tae: <Help me open this thing.>

*Allina nods and glances at the skeleton before running to the door as well, kicking it*

=====

ExVeemon: <(Her partner can digivolve to Ultimate stage.>

*Razz nods*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:35 am

T"Well, that was annoying."

E"No more splitting up. We need to find either Lady Devimon or the others as a group."

B<There's no way to know where Lady Devimon is, but we CAN track the others.>

A<So, let's go get 'em!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:29 pm

"Who's all missing? There's Hitomi, Tae, Allina, and that guy who may or may not be a serial rapist."

*Rather than break the top of the skull sinks in. An ugly rat thing pushes the skull away rubbing its head. Inside the skull it says Made in Taiwan.*

???:<Ow ow ow! What was that for, man?>

*Patamon is alone in a dark 5'x5' closet till' the door opens for a brief moment and Phantomon tosses Hawkmon in shutting and re-locking the door.*

LadyDevimon:<Oh, what's this? A wound one your delectable shoulders?>

Gatomon:<Leave her alo->

*Dobermon barks and snarls at Gatomon biting the bars. LadyDevimon puts a finger in the tear in Hitomi's shirt retracting her finger with a look of disappointment on her face. Hitomi lashes a leg out trying to kick LadyDevimon who catches it.*

LadyDevimon:<What a shame, it's already scabbed over. I guess I'll just have to make some fresh wounds won't I?>

*LadyDevimon trails a hand up Hitomi's leg letting it go and slashes a claw across her stomach. Hitomi shuts her eyes and gasps hearing only a tearing sound. She opens her eyes expecting to see her insides spill out only for LadyDevimon to be waving two strips of fabric. One from her sweatervest, the other from her shirt a button barely hanging on.*

LadyDevimon:<That's it? I don't get a scream?>

*LadyDevimon picks up the whip from on top of Gatomon's cage letting it unravel and cracks it on the floor, Dobermon snaps to attention.*

LadyDevimon:<There's a reason my minions call me Mistress Devimon!>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Razz: <ExVeemon.>

*He walks off towards the grand staircase at the entrance of the castle, ExVeemon flying after him*

=====

Hawkmon: <Patamon? Patamon? Are you there?>

Patamon: <...Yuer shoot ish'in mei muth.>

Hawkmon: <What?>

*Patamon bites at Hawkmon's foot and she kicks him against the side of the closet*

Hawkmon: <...Hey!>

Patamon: <...Ouch. Where is Tae? Have you seen Allina?>

Hawkmon: <No... they took Tae.>

Patamon: <LadyDominatrixmon took Allina. We gotta get out of here... But I'm so tired.>

*Hawkmon sighs*

=====

Allina: <Rat!>

*She kicks it towards the window. Tae rams the door, glaring at Chuumon*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:30 pm

*Black Greymon & Quetzalmon charge through the castle towards the signals, going through walls, floors, & ceilings, if necessary.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:52 pm

*Two Phantomon fly by BlackGreymon and Quetzalmon slashing them with their scythes. Black stuff sprays from theirs wounds like a minor injury in any shonen series. The Phantomon turn around and ready for another go.*

Chuumon:<Ow! What was that for, Clothing Damage?>

*Tae's shoulder becomes more and more sore with each hit. The doo opening from the inside and being made of metal shows no signs of breaking down. The Bakemon on the other side presses its face against the barred window in the door and WHARRRGBLES at them.*

*Hitomi winces and shuts her eyes as the whip smacks against the wall by her ear*

LadyDevimon:<It's been so long since I've used this. I think I've gotten a bit rusty.>

*Hitomi cringes and bites her lip, the whips head smacking the exposed flesh from when her shirt was torn. Blood trickles down Hitomi's chin and LadyDevimon cloes in licking up the blood.*

LadyDevimon:<Delicious. Oh, what's that? Aw, your eyes are tearing up. Wonderful!>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:11 pm

*Keep walking up the castle towards the throne room*

=====

Tae: <You..--Let us go! Please, our friends are in danger!>

Allina: <Tae. Tae!>

Tae: <What!?>

Allina: <He can help us.>

Tae: <Huh.>

Allina: <Hey, rat, could you please sneak out and get our friends? It's really important, we need to help our partners.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:34 pm

*They swat them away with their tails & just keep going.*

T"So, I had a thought: Maybe we should let ourselves get captured."

E"Are you crazy?"

T"Hear me out here: She's not killing the people she captures. That's a mistake & you know it."

E"Yeah...you do have a point there."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:19 pm

*Phantomon slashes BlackGreymon across the back more black stuff spraying out, BlackGreymon being forced to revert back to its rookie form. The other Phantomon wraps its chain around Quetzalmon's body and begins reeling it in.*

Chuumon:<If I could sneak out of here I wouldn't be stuck in here, now would I?>

*What sounds like a roar muffled by the walls can be heard coming somewhere close by. The Bakemon outside hangs the door key on a hook and wanders off down the stairs.*

Chuumon:<Can someone hoist me up to the door window?>

*A DarkTyrannomon approaches the two from behind roaring.*

*LadyDevimon pulls her arm back mid-whip and looks towards the door, DarkTyrannomon's roar echoing through the room causing the chandelliers to rattle.*

LadyDevimon:<Sounds like someone's knock knock knocking on Heaven's door. Oh well, playing with you is far more important.>

*By this point there's several tears in the sleeves of Hitomi's shirt and skirt, and several small cuts on her legs. Around some of the tears in her sleeves is red from blood soaking in.*

LadyDevimon:<Now scream before I cut that pretty little face of yours!>

*LadyDevimon steps up to Hitomi and drags a claw across Hitomi's chest creating another tear. LadyDevimon pushes Hitomi's leg away when kicked at.*

LadyDevimon:<Why do you bother resisting? How many of them are actually looking for you? One? Two? None?>

"You... You're wrong."

LadyDevimon:<Am I? This could all go away if you just do that one little thing for me.>

*LadyDevimon caresses Hitomi's cheek letting out a loud vampiric hiss and pulling her hand away when Hitomi bites her finger.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:08 pm

*Since she was riding Black Greymon, Euryale lands on top of him in a heap.*

E"Not that we have much choice...."

T"If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: Stupid railroad plots!"

*Quetzalmon feints being forced to Digivolve back to Rookie.*

B<Damn it...I can't....>

*He stoops over, wheezing, as Tsune falls on top of him.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down