Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digital Mayhem

Go down 
+2
Neo Bahamut
HarleyThomas
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Digital Mayhem - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Razz: <She really wants us to feel welcomed.>

ExVeemon: <Apparently.>

*ExVeemon blasts a laser at it*

=====

*Tae grabs Chuumon and takes him to the door window, Allina staring at the Digimon over his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:47 am

*Phantomon's chain crashes to the floor which is promptly reels in. BlackGarurumon runs by Tsune & Betamon, Taiyo grabbing Tsune's arm and pulling her on to BlackGarurumon before moving on to Euryale struggling to pull her on.*

"Euryale, I love you, but that armor of yours is heavy!"

=====================================================

*Chuumon squeezes between the bars and jumps hitting the wall with an "Omph" and a slight jingle.*

Chuumon:<You want to hook some of those bones together?>

*DarkTyrannomon growls and swings a claw at ExVeemon. Bakemon exits the tower door, rotting clawed hands protruding from under its sheet, clawing at ExVeemon.*

*LadyDevimon scratches Hitomi across the cheek, blood trickling from the wound.*

LadyDevimon:<Now look what you ma->

Gatomon:<Leave Hitomi alone! Why don't you pick on me, you bitch?!>

*LadyDevimon drops the whip and wipes some blood on her finger, placing the finger in her mouth and picks up the cage with her other hand.*

LadyDevimon:<I think I will, Puppy-baby. Let's see if your insides match your plush toy appearance.>

*LadyDevimon sticks a finger through the bars, a fingernail extending.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:20 am

E"(We might have a plan.)"

*Euryale climbs up & Tsune turns around, addressing the Phantomon.*

T"Hey! Can you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:03 pm

ExVeemon: <Like hell you're getting us again!>

*ExVeemon starts spinning and flies to Bakemon at great speed, drilling into it before darting upwards and blasting DarkTyrannomon. Razz runs forward and drop kicks at the Bakemon*

=====

Allina: <Just go and find someone that can help us!>

Tae: <Please go and find our friends.>

=====

Hawkmon: <...I refuse to just sit here, regardless of how tired I'm feeling.>

Patamon: <Ye--You're right. Let's do this together.>

<<Boom Bubble!~Feather Strike!>>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:39 pm

"I'm sure they can, but they hate us."

*BlackGarurumon digs his front right claws into the floor and turns a corner running down a hallway past several doors taking another turn down another hallway. To the left is a row of windows that shows the blizzard raging on outside and to the right is another row of doors. A loud bang comes from one of them, the door rattling.*

"What was that?"

Chuumon:<It's a big castle! They could be anywhere.>

*Chuumon loses its grip on the key and falls to the floor, bouncing and tumbling down [s]tumbling down, tumbling down[/s] the stairs shouting something. Inside the room a cold gust of wind blows some black snow in.*

Chuumon:<Ouchiwawa...>

*Chuumon stands up and limps into the hallway seeing Bakemon move and Razz crashing on to the floor.*

Chuumon:<Hey, you're human, right?! There's two more locked in the tower!>

*DarkTyrannomon bitchslaps ExVeemon.*

*LadyDevimon's nail retracts and she drops the cage with a laugh.*

LadyDevimon:<Oh, Puppy-baby, your time will come sooner or later.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:46 pm

*Razz lands rolling and gets back up, dashing forward and punching at the Bakemon, glancing at Chuumon. ExVeemon stares at his partner while dodging DarkTyrannomon's attack*

Razz: <Don't look at me like that.>

ExVeemon: <It won't hurt to help them for once.>

=====

Allina: <Ewww. More snoil.>

Tae: <...Snoil?>

=====

*Hawkmon and Patamon relentlessly attack the closet's walls to break free*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:03 pm

T"Why? What did we ever do to them, specifically?"

*Euryale leaps from ShadowWereGarurumon's back & dropkicks the door open.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:48 pm

*The door damn near smacks Patamon & Hawkmon.*

BlackGarurumon:<You're not going to ask me to carry everyone, are you?>

*BlackGarurumon turns around and spits out a gob of ice that forms a wall blocking the way they came from.*

Chuumon:<Yeah, yeah, listen to your ugly partner. Pick me up and hurry!>

*While ExVeemon is talking to Razz, DarkTyrannomon spits a fireball at him.*

*LadyDevimon picks the nail file up off her throne, sitting down and starts filing her nails.*

LadyDevimon:<I think you dulled my nails.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:14 pm

B<Now, see, if -I- did that, it would be broken in half a second! Which is bullshit!>

E"Right. Do we have any way of healing Digimon? And where are the other signals?"

*She checks her Digivice.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Hawkmon: <Guys! Tae was taken to a tower up there, let's go!>

Patamon: <Allina was taken somewhere as well!>

=====

*Razz picks Chuumon up and runs up towards the tower, following its directions. ExVeemon's slammed against a wall by the blast, and then darts towards the enemy, spinning and drilling into it horizontally*

Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:22 pm

*There were five signals till' one vanished leaving only four. One moving towards two unmoving signals and another unmoving signal looks like it's somewhere beside the other two.*

BlackGarurumon:<I don't think we do.>

OOC: If only because Taegan is unaware that Piddomon has a healing ability.

*Bakemon rams ExVeemon. Somehow DarkTyrannomon grabs Bakemon and puts it in its mouth, data exploding outward then being drawn in back into its mouth.*

DarkTyrannomon:<DarkTyrannomon digivolve too... MetalTyrannomon!>

*As Razz climbs the tower, his Crest begins to blinks. The blinks get faster the higher her goes till' he's at the top.*

Chuumon:<The key's on the wall.>

"...MetalTyrannomon!"

LadyDevimon:<That's never a good sign.>

*LadyDevimon stands up putting the nail file back on the throne and picks up the whip and going up to Hitomi.*

LadyDevimon:<Maybe they are coming to rescue you. Or they're here to try and defeat me and you're just here.>

*LadyDevimon leans in closer grabbing Hitomi's when she tries to turn her head away. LadyDevimon leans in kissing Hitomi and quickly rears back and backhands her knocking her glasses off of her face.*

LadyDevimon:<You bit my tounge!>

*LadyDevimon raises a hand against then drops it and starts laughing.*

LadyDevimon:<You're the best toy ever! Let me guess... That was your first kiss, wasn't it?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 pm

E"Set off for the 2 unmoving signals! Agu, try to recover as best as you can!"

T"You heard General Rakshashi over there. Hop to it."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:29 am

OOC: Digimon digivolving without their partner and after almost being killed.

ExVeemon: <This isn't good.>

*He rockets forward and shoots an energy blast from his chest. Razz grabs the key and opens the door*

Tae: <Thanks but...Who are you?>

Allina: <You? What are you doing here?>

*She takes Chuumon. Razz turns around and runs downstairs, smiling*

Allina: <(Thanks, mousey. You wanna come with us?)>

Tae: <That was odd. Let's go, we have to find the others!>

=====

Hawkmon: <I just said Tae's locked up in.... Hey, the signals are moving.>

Patamon: <Let's find Allina already!>

*Patamon flies ahead*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:32 am

OOC: I suppose that's an issue as well.

*After everyone's back on, BlackGarurumon takes off, a Phantomon rounding the corner and smashing through the ice wall with its scythe. The other Phantomon is still nowhere to be found.*

*Upon unlocking the door, Razz's Crest and digivice both glow, the words Warp Digivolution scrolling across the digivices screen.*

Chuumon:<Thanks, but I'd rather wait outside till' the current occupent is evicted.>

MetalTyrannomon:<Nuclear Laster!>

*MetalTyrannomon holds up its left hand, energy building up which fires as a beam at ExVeemon.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:33 pm

ExVeemon: <Wha..this power...>

*ExVeemon's body glows and starts growing, his wings included*

ExVeemon: <ExVeemon.. warp digivolves to... AeroVeedramon!>

*AeroVeedramon opens his mouth a large chinese dragon-shaped energy blast flies out towards the enemyP

AeroVeedramon: <Dragon Impulse!>

*Razz arrives downstairs just in time to see the digivolution, followed by Allina and Tae*

Tae: <...Wow.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:51 pm

*Both AeroVeedramon & DarkTyrannomon's attacks colide, the hallway rumbling.*

"That doesn't sound good."

*BlackGarurumon rounds another corner, the Phantomon still on their trail and they enter a cloud of smoke. When the smoke clears, MetalTyrannomon snaps its jaws at AeroVeedramon and Phantomon rounds the corner.*

BlackGarurumon:<Off you go.>

*Taiyo jumps off BlackGarurumon checking her digivice and points at the set of double doors.*

"Hitomi's in there!"

*The chandeliers rattle and the room shakes.*

LadyDevimon:<My castle better not be destroyed in all this. It was so much trouble decorating it the way I like it.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:32 pm

*Euryale once again kicks the doors open, Agumon helping enthusiastically. Tsune & Betamon hop off, Betamon Armor Digivolving.*

B<Someone say some lame action movie line!>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:08 pm

*AeroVeedramon leaps back and the blades on his arms glow blue. He slashes forward, sending two growing energy blades flying towards the enemy. Tae and Allina look at the arriving group and their partners fly to them, hugging them briefly. They all rush to the door*

AeroVeedramon: <Quite the reunion.>

Allina: <Stuff it, we have a dominatrix to slay!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:24 pm

*BlackGarurumon digivolves and rushes Phantomon grabbing its scythe by the shaft (lol) with one hand and punching it in the face with the other. AeroVeedramon's attack makes scratches and dents in MetalTyrannomon's armor who raises its left hand and fires another laser.*

*Hitomi looks towards where the group might be judging by the door crashing open. LadyDevimon looks at the group and claps still holding the whip then abruptly stops.*

LadyDevimon:<Congratulations. Or it would be had you not interupted my play time... Darkness Wave!>

*LadyDevimon unleashes a wave of darkness taking the form of bats that all swarm towards the group.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:30 pm

*He flies up to the ceiling to dodge the laser and rockets down, ramming his arm-blades into the enemy's armor. Tae rolls forward and dashes towards Hitomi, Allina shrieking and hiding behind the door*

Allina: <Patamon! Can you digivolve!?>

Patamon: <I'll do my best!>

*Digivolved, Piddomon spreads his wings, firing a barrage of blazing feathers at the bats. He then proceeds to twirl his rod, green powder swirling around his body briefly. He does the same to Hawkmon*

Hawkmon: <Tae! Be careful!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:42 pm

*Black Greymon digivolves. He & Quetzalmon meet the attack with their strongest blasts. Euryale rolls underneath it, grabbing LadyDevimon's whip with 1 hand & her throat with another.*

"Hi. We haven't met, but I'm a fan. Shame I'll have to destroy you now."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:58 pm

*MetalTyrannomon lets out a semi-mechincal roar and backhands AeroVeedramon away with its left hand. Walking towards AeroVeedramon it raises its right hand a port in it opening up.*

MetalTyrannomon:<Giga Destroyer II.>

*A missile fires from the port. ShadowWereGarurumon wrestles Phantomon to the ground who tries to push ShadowWereGarurumon off with its scythe.*

*For the most part, the attack is intercepted, but they still take some hits. Dobermon charges Tae tackling him to the ground and tries to eat his face. LadyDevimon scoffs and claws Euryale across the stomach with her free hand, her claws adding more scratches to the chestplate and one tearing through where IceDevimon had previously scratched into it.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:07 pm

*Using the portion she has ahold of, Euryale whips Lady Devimon in the backside. Tsune sniggers as she punches LadyDevimon in the face with her other hand.*

B<Catfight, catfight!>

A<Pay attention!>

*Black Greymon bites Dobermon around the throat & shoulders, lifting him in the air & shaking his head wildly, being sure to bash him off of a few walls in the process. Quetzalmon starts to fly forward.*

E"No! She's mine!"

B<O...kay....>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Tae: <Thanks BlackGreymon!>

*He runs to Hitomi and tries to set her free, taking advantage of LadyDevimon's distraction*

Tae: <Are you all right!?>

*As he says this, he points his Digivice at Hawkmon, who digivolves, darting through the room into Dobermon. AeroVeedramon tail-whips the missile into a wall, being damaged from the explosion some. He opens his mouth and fires a V-shaped heat beam at the enemy's chest and neck*

AeroVeedramon:<V Breath Arrow!>

*Piddomon flies out of the throne room and darts down towards Phantomon, jabbing at its back*

Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:16 pm

*The missile explodes leveling a wall into the throne room and causing part of the ceiling to cave in. MetalTyrannomon roars as a large portion of armor breaks off exposing circuitry and muscles. MetalTyrannomon looms over AeroVeedramon and fires another laser. Phantomon throws ShadowWereGarurumon off and resumes floating twirling its weighted chain.*

*Hitomi squints trying to see him smiling weakly.*

"Kind of..."

*Dobermon explodes into data and LadyDevimon shrieks wrapping her free hand around Euryale's throat making sure to dig her nails in.*

LadyDevimon:<You'll regret doing that.>

*LadyDevimon drops the whip and transforms her arm into a spear yanking it from Euryale's graps cutting her hand. Returning her arm to normal she wraps her other hand around Euryale's throat.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digital Mayhem
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next