Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preparations for War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Preparations for War Empty
PostSubject: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Helzol Palace

*The door at the top of the staircase opens, and a man steps in. He has waist-length messy red hair, dark skin, red eyes, and is wearing black oversized funnel pants, a black trenchcoat with red and golden details over his bare torso, and roman sandals. Besides some appearance differences, Enkidu can easily see that he greatly resembles Soul. He walks a few steps down the stairs and calmly looks across the group, crossing his arms. Aera walks in after him. Crone and Olympe both promptly salute him.*

Legel: <Greetings, soldiers. Chaos has fallen upon the three largest military powers of Leudella. War is imminent. As is victory.>

Royal Palace, Kingdom of Nymphe

*Minister Hollymire, now Regent Kelvin, is standing by the throne along with two representants from the two remaining kingdoms. Before them stand Ryzell, Rhea, Princess Kelphy, and three small groups of soldiers representing the military branch of each kingdom, Alto being in the Nymphian group.*

Regent Kelvin: <First of all, welcome. It is with great sadness that we gather here today to discuss the future of Leudella. Helzol Palace wants war, and we have no choice but to give it to them.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Ryzell is sitting after being brought in supported by Rhea and Alto on the account of barely being able to move.

"I was hoping we could have this meeting when I had recuperated a bit more, Regent; on the account of having information I wanted to share and not really being physically well enough to do so at the moment."

"Deal with it later Ryzell"

Ranmaru also salutes.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Enkidu couldn't hide his glee. With war came the opportunity to prove his power, and become even stronger in the process.
"War is imminent. As is victory."
He liked this man.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:22 pm

*Lumyr and Winston both stay silent as they salute, the latter with a smirk on his face and the former with a more sad expression.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:27 am

Helzol Palace

*He spoke with his usual deep cold voice, the one they were so used to hearing in their heads. Allina glares at Lumyr and Winston and sticks her tongue out to Legel, who ignores her.*

Legel: <As you might have come to notice, the warriors, if you could call them that, of this world are... stronger than what we're used to face. Are they a match for our army? No. But unfortunately, Leudella is more different from the other worlds we've conquered than I expected. As such... I have a new mission for you. All of you.>

Aera: <Master, what abou-->

Legel: <I know. As you all must also know by now, General Ryzell has betrayed Helzol Palace. And as such, he is now a target, and his position is vacant. I summoned each of you, soldiers, for your performance on your recent missions.>

*Crone looks sideways at Lumyr as Legel speaks about Ryzell.*

Legel: <Would any of you be interested in becoming a General?>

Regent Kelvin: <Yes, our medics have informed me of your physical condition. Unfortunately, we don't have time to waste.>

*The representant from Caleonis takes a step forward. He's a ridiculously tall man in bright bronze armor that covers his entire body, leaving the bottom half of his blond-bearded face visible. He has a sun drawn on his chestplate and long horns on his helmet that go backwards from slightly above where his ears would be under said helmet.*

Regent Tuntas: <Isn't this the soldier that attacked your princess? Why isn't he rotting in a cell down in the dungeons?>

Regent Kelvin: <Calm down, Tuntas. He isn't our enemy anymore, and we need his help to defeat Helzol Palace.>

*The representant from Vinia also steps forward. She is a very elegant young woman, maybe a couple years older than Kelphy, with bronze skin, green eyes and wavy light brown hair that goes slightly below her shoulders. She is wearing a brown opened trenchcoat over a light green tube top that leaves her midriff exposed, a black mini-skirt, and black ninja sandals. She smiles to Ryzell and bows.*

Regent Diana: <Let him speak. Please, tell us about the people that attacked this kingdom.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:13 am

"Helzol Palace is an interdimensional army hell bent on conquering the mult-verse. As far as I know this is the last free world in the cosmos we know. All other's have fallen. The army is comprised of an absolute uncountable number of soldiers but only four major generals of which I use to be one. The others are Lumyr, Crone, and technically a woman called Aera. Crone is mage who is nearly, if not, my equal in magical might. Lumyr is a young man with considerable fighting skills. Aera is an ice witch who reports directly to the de facto leader of the army, Legel. Legel is the man who placed the control spell on me after I left the village where I grew up here." He paused to let all of this sink in.

"That is why I attacked and why I now no longer serve. Rhea's voice reached my mental prison and gave me the strength to break his hold over me. Before I passed out after the battle outside the palace here I used my last dregs of power to place runes on everyone which lets them enter and leave the barrier I placed up. How the rest of you got in I don't know but I don't see anyone from the army so I suppose its alright" he sighed.

"I will" Ranmaru stepped forward.

"There is one more person you need to watch out for... well... two. The first is the man who killed the king and critically wounded the queen, Winston. He's a mindless psychopath with barely restrained killing urges. Of the army he's the second most dangerous soldier, not counting Aera whom holds a position much higher than soldier or general. The other person is..."

He walked forward from the crowd and ran his hands through his hair as his right eye glowed with an eerie light.

"...Imijitsuki Ranmaru, he's from the same world as my parents were. However the name is just an alias, his real name is Nobuhige Ranmaru. Everything I know about him is just a rumor but... from the stories I've heard the word is he's as strong as Legel. The two cut a deal. Ranmaru was the ruler of Tenrien, my world of origin. It was also one of the first worlds conquered by the army. Legel and Ranmaru met in private and Ranmaru gave Legel his world, but, Legel double crossed him and ended up taking the man prisoner. After that Ranmaru slaughtered the entirety of the dungeon before emerging covered head toe in blood. The story goes that Legel offered him a chance to live forever and fight to his heart's content but in exchange that power which reputable rivaled his own was sealed. I don't know how much of this is true or what has been spiced up over the centuries that Ranmaru has been in the army but what I do know is the man is dangerous, cunning, and a threat."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:00 pm

*Lumyr watches Ranmaru walk up to volunteer for the general's position, but not really paying attention, just staring off in that general direction.*

Lumyr: (Why would Ryzell betray like that? For someone like him, this is out of character.)

Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Enkidu considered volunteering, but decided that he would wait for his time. He was yet to properly prove his power and superiority to the others.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:29 am

Helzol Palace

*Olympe also steps forward, throwing her head back, shaking her bangs out of her eyes. Aera raises a hand.*

Legel: <...Very well. I will announce the new General in due time, perhaps based on your performances on this new mission...>

Aera: <So what mission is this?>

Legel: <Me and soldier Enkidu went out of the palace to investigate a distant area earlier. That's... that's where you are to go. I have very good reasons to believe something very important to this world lies there... What I said made it more difficult to conquer. The deaths of the monarchs have thrown Leudella into havoc, and opened a window of time we cannot waste.>

Regent Diana: <Rumours... fantastic environment they have in there, I see.>

*Kelphy's eyes widen as she continues to stare at the floor.*

[Aera... Winston...]

Regent Tuntas: <So do we have plan?!>

Regent Kelvin: <Not yet. Some more information on the sodiers would be better too... but perhaps we can discuss that privately with Ryzell later today.>

Regent Tuntas: <No one can defeat the mighty army of Caleonis. And you have your perfect wizards, and your unstoppable ninja.>

*He looks at Kelvin and Diana, respectively.*

Regent Tuntas: <We should attack them before they have time to strike again!>

Rhea: <We can't!>

*He widens his eyes and turns to her.*

Regent Tuntas: <And who are you?>

Rhea: <R-Rhea, sir. The three people that attacked this kingdom after Ryzell... we haven't seen all any of them can do... that silver-haired man...>

Regent: <Silver-haired? The man that murdered our monarchs was a silver-haired wizard. Could it be this Crone you speak of?>

*He looks towards Ryzell, and Rhea nods in response.*

Rhea: <...We can't face them unprepared, we just can't.>

*She sadly looks at Kelphy, who has gone back to her blank staring.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:43 am

"Indeed, that would be Crone Unbier. I've only seen facets of his magic and the one time we fought for fun in the palace neither of us were being very serious. Regent Tuntas, I wouldn't overestimate the strength of our forces. We have a long way to go before we can strike back."

"Is there anyone else in the palace like you Ryzell? I mean, people who were held there against their will?" Alto asks.

"There are a few people still left in the dungeons who would be a match for the power players in the army but you do bring up a point Alto. Lumyr, a general, there was a rumor that he was mustering a splinter faction within the palace in order to rebel. Its a long shot by a mile but it may be possible to convince Lumyr to defect to our side."

"What is at this location Lord Legel?" Ranmaru asks.

"The other thing is... when I was younger I heard stories of a place not from here. Through a swamp supposedly lies a mysterious power. Do any of you know anything about such a thing?" Ryzell inquires of the regents.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Helzol Palace

Legel: <You will know that when you get there, won't you? Prepare and get acquainted with each other, you leave as soon as ordered to.>

*He walks back out through the door, his rough steps still echoing through the area several seconds after he's gone.*

*The three regents exchange concerned looks.*

Regents: <<<Yes.>>>

Regent Kelvin: <We'll... discuss later this in private.>

Regent Diana: <When I came here to discuss the murder of the Caleonis monarchs, I never expected to be named regent of my own kingdom on arrival. It all seems to be spiralling down.>

Regent Kelvin: <We will stop the spiral. So they sent a General to each of the three kingdoms. This must mean they consider us a threat, at the least, and as such won't make any rash decisions either.>

Regent Diana: <I have to return to my country shortly to take note of the occurances before we can discuss this in full depth.>

Regent Tuntas: <General Crone attacked with powerful light spells for the most part, and he seemed to have a rather ambiguous personality according to witnesses. He doesn't seem outright evil, but he's no where near good either. If this man is correct, it would appear the same doesn't apply to the other remaining General, which could work for our side.>

Regent Diana: <I will order that any information on this Lumyr is gathered, but I doubt I will find anything. It won't be easy to get to contact him.>

*Silence reigns for a few seconds, the regents seemingly lost in thoughts. After a while, Diana raises her head to look at Kelphy.*

Regent Diana: <And how is Your Ladyship?>

Regent Kelvin: <She's... She'll be all right. How's the prince of Vinia doing?>

Regent Diana: <I wouldn't know yet, unfortunately.>

Regent Kelvin: <Ah.. right. Well, good luck on your trip back, my friend.>

*Regent Diana bows to them and then to everyone watching, before leaving.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:01 pm

"Safe travels" Ryzell says politely before facing Kelvin again. "I should be able to move again on my own tomorrow. Once I have enough magic back I can speed up my recovery process by... ah... 'vampiring' small amounts of energy from people. Its completely painless and the worst of the side effects is minor fatigue. I'll only resort to that if things look desperate. Prerably I'll be back to 100% before the week's end naturally."

"Well then..." Ranmaru mused.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:02 pm

*Lumyr just stays where he is, not really interacting with anyone. Winston, however, is already walking out of the meeting.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Helzol Palace

*Crone walks up to Lumyr and stands by him, staring at the door atop the staircase that Legel went through minutes earlier.*

Crone: <This is rather unusual. First that maniac kid rebels, and now this... Do you know anything?>

*Aera walks down the stairs and walks over to Allina, frowning at her.*

Aera: <I just don't get why she's needed.>

=====

*Kasa finds Lunsai doing whatever in the Melodic Flow part of Helzol Palace.*

*A little while later, Rhea, Ryzell, Alto and Kelphy are all in the latter's bedroom. Rhea is sitting on the bed and Kelphy is standing by the window watching the sunset.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Ryzell is on the bed because he can't really physically stand and his ass hurt from sitting.

"So... how did you two meet anyway?" Alto asks Ryzell to break the ice.

"Rhea's my childhood friend. Its sort of a long story..." he laughs.

"Maybe we need a virgin sacrifice..." Ranmaru said with a lazy tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:16 pm

*Lumyr keeps looking on straight ahead.*

Lumyr: <Nothing more than you do, I'm sure.>

=====

*Kasa walks up to her and stands there for a bit before speaking.*

Kasa: <Hi. Are you, uhhh... busy right now?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:24 pm

*Lunsai turns slowly to face Kasa*

Lunsai: <Depends. Do you have any information for me?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Helzol Palace

Allina: <Oh, okay, I'm killing him!>

*Allina glares at Ranmaru and starts towards him, but Aera pulls her back by the pigtails.*

Aera: <Woah, woah, woah. Easy there, brat.>

*Aera takes a fist to the face. With the fury of a hundred volcanoes. She then slaps Allina to the floor. Olympe steps in between them and drags Allina away from a raging Aera with a very red face.*

Rhea: <Sir Hollymire is still speaking with Regent Tuntas...>

*She then sadly looks at Kelphy.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:56 pm

*Lumyr walks away and over to Aera, watching Allina get dragged away.*

Lumyr: <Harsh way to deal with that, don't you think?>

=====

Kasa: <Eh? Well, not in particular, but a bunch of people from that recent meeting are going on an expedition, and, umm, well....>

*Kasa turns his head to the side.*

Kasa: <I just wanted to know if you wanted to tag along, okay? You're good with this kind of stuff, right?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:00 pm

"Awww... but I wanted to play with her a little" Ranmaru says with mock disappointment.

Alto walks over to Kelphy and places a hand on her shoulder.

Ryzell catsmiles, "You two would make a cute couple."

Alto turns and looks at him then says with no inflection, "We aren't like that though."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:05 pm

*Lunsai begins to smirk*

Lunsai<You don't mean the mission that the Generals are going on do you?>

*Lunsai steps back and turns slightly, her smirk replaced by a sly smile*

Lunsai<Ether way, this sounds interesting, quite interesting.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Helzol Palace

Aera: <I'm going to crack that little bastard's neck first chance I get. Shatter it.>

*Meanwhile Allina's glaring at both Aera and Ranmaru from afar, Olympe standing by her staring blankly across the hall. Crone smirks to Lumyr and goes to lean against the staircase rail.*

*Someone knocks on the door and steps in.*

Maid: <Master Ryzell, Sir Hollymire wishes to speak with you.>

*Rhea stands up and helps Ryzell. Meanwhile, Kelphy glances at Alto over her shoulder and puts on a faint smile.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Ryzell accepts Rhea's help and lets her lead him onward.

========

Alto smiles back, "It'll be fine."

Ranmaru sticks his tongue out at her childishly.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:21 pm

*Lumyr sighs and watches her get dragged away, then turns to Aera.*

Lumyr: <If there's nothing else for me to do here, I'll be in my room preparing.>

*Lumyr walks past her and to his room.*

=====

*Meanwhile, Winston is in his room writing a report of some sort that he leaves on his desk, and then quickly gets his armor on.*

Winston: <Insignificant life forms...>

=====

Kasa: <Yeah, so with that in mind, do you wanna... maybe... come along?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:32 pm

*Lunsai laughs and darts away*

Lunsai: <I don't answer stupid questions, remember that next time>

*Lunsai heads towards her room, thinking about the up coming expedition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparations for War
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Helzol Palace-
Jump to: