Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preparations for War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Preparations for War - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Cursed Jungle, Northern Leudella

*Crone takes this chance to swing his arms forward, shooting what look like two flare stars towards Lumyr.*

Aera: <Okay, I need to know what's going on!>

*Ace takes this chance to pull his white cloak off of him, throwing it away. Underneath it he's wearing a shirt, shorts and boots, all in black, and turquoise armor plates on his shoulders, chest and back, and lower arms. He draws his sword and abruptly swings it at Aera, slashing a deep cut in her left arm. She screams in pain, grabbing her arm, and jumps away.*

Aera: <I'll kill you, Ari!>

*Olympe also lands down, proceeding to ram her sword into the ground. Winston, Aera, Kasa and Lunsai's shadows spike upwards, wrapping around them like ropes.*

OOC: It's World War III out of fucking nowhere.

=====

Wizard's Lake, Nymphe

*Rhea smiles warmly to Ryzell as they stop Ranmaru up ahead. Rhea speeds up.*

Rhea: <R-Ranmaru!>

-----

Allina: <Kelphy, you realize this is crazy, right?!>

Kelphy: <I have a plan. Kind of.>

Allina: <Kind of!? Oh wow, we're dying horrible deaths.>

Kelphy: <No one forced you to follow me.>

Allina: <They have a lot of people down in those dungeons. The smell, the moaning of the wounded... it was horrible. And my brother and Ella could be down there.>

Kelphy: <Then let's go.>

Allina: <But by ourselves?!>

Kelphy: <We're not by ourselves. Ranmaru and the others are following us.>

Allina: <...And somehow, that doesn't make me feel better.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:33 pm

*Lunsai tries to break free using Psy*

Lunsai:[ I can't even tell what's going on right now.]
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Ranmaru waves then goes back to his arm fold as he's standing on the head of his shadow dragon thing.

"We can land on that" Ryzell tells Rhea.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:46 pm

*Lumyr, for the first time in a long while, felt a sensation he had not felt: Fear. Fear of death. In desperation, he jumps off the branch, but clearly tired, can't work up the effort to make a solid fall the way he usually does, using the branches on the way down to slow the impact. He lands on the ground on his feet, clothes torn and having some trouble staying upright. The fatigue he tried to hide earlier is now something he can't mask, and is now breathing fairly heavily. Regardless, he brings his sword up and gets back into a fighting stance.*

Lumyr: <(Ugh... I can't move...)>

=====

*Winston just stays still.*

Winston: <Hmm...>

*He attempts to get away from it by flying away on his jetpack.*

=====

Kasa: [...I hate when people use magic like this on me!]

*Kasa tries to break out with brute strength.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Enkidu began heading towards Lumyr, still breathing more heavily than usual. He looked at his staff and frowned. He could feel that it was tired, as well, and it was trying to speak to him.
You have used so much of your strength.
There it was, the voice of the snake.
I am getting tired of amplifying you.
Enkidu snarled and ignored the snake, sweeping his staff in Lumyr's direction and sending six candle flames flying in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War   Preparations for War - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparations for War
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Helzol Palace-
Jump to: