Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight of the Gods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:38 pm

<I can't go to the Living World during the day.>
==================================
"We are not responsible & you know it."
Isane<I'm sure Captain Psyche can show you around.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:48 pm

"What are you talking about?" Noct asked, "I have a healthy cat. Somewhere... I'm totally responsible."

--

"I don't want to waste her time," Atae said, "I'm sure she has more pressing things to do."

--

"Why not?" Mortal asked.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:06 pm

"Oh damn, when is the last time we fed her?"

*Euryale jumps up & starts walking around.*

"Lulu? Where are you, honey?"
====================================
Isane<Nonsense! As a matter of fact, she's planning to go to the Living World tomorrow.>
<It's a little like sunburn, if sunburn exposed your bones.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Lulu, now hella fuckin' old, is sleeping on their bed. "I fed her just a little while ago, Euryale. See, re-spon-sib-le."

--

"Um, okay..." Atae said, "I guess if it isn't too much trouble."

--

"Well aren't you just a little bag of horror," Mortal said.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:18 am

Eduj was still cooking with Hector in the kitchen, Hector doing little more than lend a helping hand occasionally. Astarte had not moved and was still leaning against the far wall with her arms crossed, her eyes missing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:43 am

<I don't see anything frightening about myself at all.>

*She cracks her fingers again.*
======================================
*Euryale pets the kitty.*

"Anyway...do you want to meet the fresh blood tomorrow?"
======================================
Isane<That's good. You know, the squad has been thinking that you work too much for a while now.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:58 am

Atae fidgeted a bit, "I just try to be useful..."

--

"I guess so," Noct said, "There is nothing going on at work that I can't skip out on. I love being CEO. 'Ms. Talea, we have an important meeting', 'Move it to next week', 'Yes, ma'am'."

--

"That really isn't for you to decide," Mortal said.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:25 am

"Please leave the food until it is served, Master," Eduj looked up from his cooking and saw Hector picking at the ingredients and eating some of it.
"Hurry up, then," Hector whined like a child. "I'm hungry."
"I am sure if you lent your undeniable skill to the food preparation, we would finish the meal much more quickly," Eduj suggested, continuing to work as he spoke. Hector had long ago had him learn to cook and he barely needed Hector's help anymore.
"Fine, if you can't manage without me," Hector replied jokingly, fully aware that he would be little help.
Astarte was fast becoming bored with the scene, and judged that by the look and smell of things, it would be over soon.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:37 am

Isane<You do a good job. But even Captains need to do other things.>
"In some ways, I really wish I had that luxury."
<I do not enjoy the current topic of conversation.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:46 am

"If you think it is for the best," Atae said, trying to see it as a good thing, and not an insult that everyone thought she was a workaholic with no hobbies.

--

"Well, you can control the ground, just make the earthquake wait a week," Noct said, jokingly.

--

"Be nice, Mortal."

"I am."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:04 am

"You finish up in here and bring it to us when you're done," Hector said over his shoulder as he left the room, heading back the the throne room.
"Yes, master," Eduj did not look up, but continued with his speedy preparations. Astarte considered leaving with Hector, as it did not seem the food had been tampered with, but she realized Eduj could have had orders from earlier in the day.

Hector entered the throne room and swept into an excessive bow directed towards Senthose.
"My lord, dinner is almost ready," He rose from his bow and smiled around the room before continuing. "Perhaps we should dine in a more suitable location?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:17 am

"Sure. I have a private room for eating. It can suit a group this size."

<You do? You never told me.>

"Did I really?"
=================================
"It doesn't really work like that. I can only alter the movement of an entire plate if I'm on a fault line at the time. And it's still really hard."
=================================
Isane<You should pay her a visit.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:21 am

"Then, show us the way, my lord," Hector waited where he was, his face set into a smile again.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:31 am

"It isn't nice to keep secrets, Senthose," Mortal chided.

--

"You just need motivation," Noct said.

--

"I guess I'll go right now," Atae said.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:41 am

"Can you get to Jupiter with motivation?"
Isane<Have fun.>
*Senthose opens a Garganta.*

A"You need a Garganta to get to your dining room?"

S"None of my chambers are accessible through walking. You stay here, Daisy. And don't sit on my chair."

*Daisy frowns.*

<As you wish, my lord.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 am

"If I had a space suit I could get to the moon."

--

"I'll try," Atae said, waving goodbye and making her way over to squad 13.

--

Everyone follows Senthose.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:53 am

"That is uncharitable," Hector shook his head slightly as he advanced towards the Garganta. "I am sure there will be enough food for her as well."

Eduj gathered all seven plates onto a large tray and lifted it with one hand. Astarte followed him out of the room, glad to be out of the kitchen. Though she had developed a tolerance of, and even a little bit of a liking to, human food, she didn't enjoy the smell of food preparation at all.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 am

"I don't want to see her eat. She'll probably turn out to have 3 tongues, or something."

*He steps into a circular room with a circular table. There are purple drapes around the room, & several chairs with purple cushions.*
=============================
"But not to Jupiter."
=============================
*Rukia & Lilith are in the Captain's Office, but Rukia is the one siting at the desk. Lilith is lounging on the couch, her haori draped over the back.*

"You shouldn't have much to do when I'm gone. I'll even take care of Hollow elimination in the region. But if something DOES come up that you can't handle, writing on the blue parchment will send a message to its twin, in my possession. Hm?"

*She follows Rukia's gaze to Atae.*

"Oh, hello. I didn't hear you come in."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:23 am

Hector waited for Senthose to take a seat so that he could take the one opposite to him.

Astarte and Eduj entered a few moments after the others. Astarte found herself a seat while Eduj remained standing next to the table, still holding the tray.
"We have a selection of... tacos, for our meal," Eduj announced without grandeur or ceremony. "And a vegetarian taco for the lady Aroma."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:00 am

"If the circumstances were perfect I might be able to," Noct said, "From the moon I might catch a few asteroids to Mars, then another few to the asteroid belt, then I could grab a few asteroids and sling shot my way to Saturn's rings, then do the same until I reach Jupiter," Noct said, "I mean, if I had to get to Jupiter I'd get my ass to Jupiter." She then chuckled, "I'm only kidding, I doubt I could get anywhere close to Mars, let alone Jupiter."

--

"That was rude," Sab said, "You're no better than Mortal."

"I didn't insult her."

--

She bowed, "Hello, Captain Psyche." She paused, it was weird saying that again, "I heard you were going to the world of the living, and my Vice Captain suggested that I go with you... or rather, that I go on a vacation, and that you could show me around."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:26 am

"I am sure that is exactly what she had in mind. But, yes, I can do that. Also, outside of official meetings, you can feel free to call me Lilith."
"Yeah. Even with optimal conditions, there are limits to what FullBring can do."

*Euryale realizes the cat has yet to respond, so she bends down to see if it's still breathing.*
===================================
S"I didn't say it to her face. Her freaky, horror movie face."

A"But what if she were to find out you said those things?"

*Aroma sits down, & Senthose takes the opposite seat.*

S"What of it. Simply not voicing your criticism of someone every other second doesn't mean you don't still hold them. It would be delusional to believe otherwise. The one at fault would be the one who told her."

A"But what if she holds a grudge?"

S"Then I will simply destroy her. I may not let her eat in my chambers, but that is not to say that loyalty goes unrewarded."

*He grins at Aroma from across the table.*

S"Daisy, you see, is the Inquisidor. It means she is in charge of bringing dissent to my attention &, at my direction...eliminating it."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:33 am

Lulu finally decides to give a single fuck and stretches, and yawns, before looking up at Euryale expectantly.

"I wonder if I could force the company to pour all its money into a manned space expedition to Jupiter..."

--

"Yes, Lilith," Atae said, "Um, what exactly is there to do in the world of the living?"

--

"With her three creepy tongues?" Mortal asked, sitting next to Aroma.

Sab would have elbowed Mortal, but she was sitting on the other side of Aroma.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:41 am

Hector's regular sunny grin became more sinister and he stared across the table at Senthose for a moment before turning to Eduj and issuing the command to serve dinner.
Eduj did so quickly and efficiently before seating himself next to Hector.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:55 am

*Euryale scratches under Lulu's chin & behind her ear, making cooing noises.*
===============================
"Tons of things. You could...ride a whale shark."
===============================
S"I don't know, I've never actually seen her consume a Hollow."

*Senthose takes a taco, takes a bite out of it, & tosses it to Aroma, which she barely catches, almost falling over. Senthose takes a second.*

S"Damn your fake hippy food."

A"Umm...thank you, Mr. Eduj."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:02 am

Lulu allows this and purrs as she leans into the fingers.

Noct contemplates making a 'fingering my pussy' joke, but decides against it, and eats another piece of chocolate, turning on the tv.

--

"That doesn't really sound fun..."

--

Mortal thought about other practical uses for three tongues, then shuddered with horror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight of the Gods
Page 3 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next