Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight of the Gods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:08 am

"Then we're off to Tokyo," Mortal said.

"We should probably get bathing suits though."

"Then we're off to a mall."

--

"Then we're lucky, because when I find him I'm going to break him for doing this," Noct said.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:53 am

Hector grabbed two of the husks with two strings to each from his left hand. One of the strings holding each husk glowed red before exploding at Cero strength. With his right hand he fired a Bala at the eye-less grey Hollow.

Eduj finally allowed a blow to fall directly onto his shoulder, surprising Astarte. As the blade dug into his iron skin, he kicked directly upwards and sent Astarte flying backwards with a few cracked ribs and no breath. Astarte looked up just in time to see Eduj, heedless of the deep shoulder wound which spat blood, charging towards her with a fist raised. The ensuing blow seemed to crush Astarte's head, splattering bone and grey matter across the floor, before two Astarte's appeared behind him and slashed at his neck and lower back. Eduj was only able to block the slash to the neck, and received another deep wound across the back.
"This is taking too long," Eduj said, pressing a hand to his shoulder wound but remaining blank. "I must release my power and finish this."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:20 pm

*To a mall!*
===================================
*The dozen husks that weren't destroyed descend upon Hector. Meanwhile, Scyllu just keeps making more. The eyeless Hollow raises an arm, sacraficing one of its hands. It then fires a large Cero out of its mouth at Hector. Even if he manages to deal with them, a giant snake Hollow with 3 heads is approaching from his left, & dozens of raptor-like Hollows from his right.*
===================================
Ginjo<As am I. Hold on a second.>

*Ginjo pulls out a cell phone & dials a number.*

Ginjo<Riruka, where are you? Never mind that. You see anyone suspicious lately? That's who I'm looking for. Tail him, but stay out of sight. I'll be right there.>

Ginjo<Giriko's at the park nearby. If we hurry, we can catch him.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Noct nodded, and blinked on her FullBring, "Lets get going."

--

Mortal and Sab are sitting outside of a dressing room, waiting on Aroma to come out, because Sab doesn't know what to look pick and Mortal just grabbed some random red bikini in her size.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:33 am

"Oh dear, oh dear!" Hector said, leaping backwards and lifting a hand to his mouth. Closing his eyes for a moment, he ripped off his index and middle finger with his teeth, causing blood to gush out over his hand and mouth. "Gran Rey Cero."
He shot his bloodied hand forward and an enormous grey Cero roared out at the attacking Hollows. By the time the Cero was fired, his fingers had completely regenerated.

"Stand," Eduj began, finally drawing on his Zanpakuto. Astarte tensed. "Fuerte de Muñeca."
Eduj's Zanpakuto suddenly disappeared and his body seemed to split in half vertically. Each side of his body fell away and revealed a bone-white mannequin whose only facial feature was a gaping, toothed mouth. The mannequin tilted it's head fractionally and each side of it's old body was sucked into it's mouth, and at the same time both of it's arms split into whip-like blades- six replacing each arm.
Astarte was distracted as Hector fired a Gran Rey Cero nearby, and suddenly one of the whip-blades struck her on the shoulder and sent her reeling.
"You can not evade me so simply, now," Eduj said, his whip-blade retracting.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:52 am

*Unfortunately for him, Daisy's fingers had grown many times their original length, darted out of the shadows, & grabbed his arm, forcing the blast towards Eduj instead. Unimpeded, the wave of Hollows begins to wash over him as a Gillian foot kicks in the ceiling & stomps down dangerously close by.*
=====================================
*Ginjo, Yukio, Jackie, & Moe accompany them as they run to the park. When they get there, they meet a slender girl at the gates. She has a black dress with a short skirt, long black boots, & stockings hiked up past her knees. She has long, red hair tied into two ponytails. She puts her hands on her hips & glares at Ginjo.*

<So, when were you gonna tell me what this is all about, Ginjo?>

*Ginjo is scanning the park.*

<Hey! Don't ignore me!>

E"I don't feel him standing on the ground."

<And who're these guys!?>

*She points at Euryale & Noctis.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:13 am

"I'm Noctis, this is Euryale," Noct said, "You must be Riruka, I'd shake your hand, but we're in a hurry." Noct began scanning the area, looking for Giriko, "If it is anything like last time, he'll simply walk out, rather than try to hide."

--

"Did you get stuck?" Mortal asked Aroma.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:27 am

Eduj had already begun to vomit profusely on the ground around him, producing several clones of his mannequin self without the whip-blade arms. Three of his whip-blade arms charged Ceros while the others continued to strike out at Astarte.
A few moments before the impact, four clones- each possessing Eduj's strength and durability- leaped into the path of the Cero. Should it still pass them, his three regular Cero were fired to soften it.

Meanwhile, Hector had severed Daisy's fingers with his Zanpakuto and flashed away from the Hollows to stand nearby to Eduj without crossing the path of his Cero.

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:43 am

*Black blood sprays across Hector's shoulder. When the fingers hit the ground, they burrow into it. The next thing anyone knows, multi-jointed fingers the size of trees are breaking out of the ground & waving through the air like some Cthulhu abomination. Should Hector look to his shoulder, he'll find the skin underneath it pulsing, as though something is trying to get out. Daisy's voice echoes from various angles.*

<Wrong choice.>

*While all of this is going on, the Gillian smashes its face through the ceiling, revealing several more Gillians coming up behind it, but more importantly, it opens its mouth in an attempt to eat Hector & Eduj whole.*
==========================================
Riruka<That didn't explain anything!>

Ginjo<Did you mark him?>

Riruka<Huuuuh? You know I can only use my power on things that are cute!>

Ginjo<You think everything's cute.>

Riruka<Do not!>

Ginjo<Did you do it?>

Riruka<...Yes.>
"I'm embarrassed. I think it shows too much skin."

*She emerges wearing a leaf green one piece with slight stripes of a darker green.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:49 am

Mortal ogles, and Sab shook her head, "Nonsense, you look beautiful."

--

"So, where is he then? I'm not seeing him?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:59 am

Eduj pointed a single whip-blade upwards and blasted the Menos in the eyes with a Cero, while Hector tore off his own arm and shoulder, which regenerated instantly afterwards.
Without waiting another moment, Hector ripped open a Garganta and fled through it, Eduj close behind him. It led to the sand dunes a kilometre away from Las Noches.

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:13 am

*From this vantage point, purple, red, & blue flashes can be seen above Las Noches.*
========================================
*Aroma beams.*

"Thank you!"
========================================
<Take it easy, I haven't activated him yet.>

*She produces a stuffed pink rabbit with extra-long, floppy ears from her backpack.*

<I'll permit him into this doll. Then he'll be at our mercy.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:22 am

"Kicked out of my own castle," Hector shook his head and sighed, staring at Las Noches. "For now, at least, I do not see us winning. I have a job for you."
"Shall I remain in this form?"
"Yes, since there is a chance that you may be attacked on this job..." Hector turned to Eduj. "Find Mortal, Sab and Aroma. If they are still on our side, we could still salvage this situation."
"It will be done." Eduj bowed before opening a Garganta into the living world over a Japanese city. He then extended his powerful senses and searched for the three Arrancar.

Hector turned back to the castle and creased his brow into a frown, trying to decide on another course of action.

Astarte used Sonido to travel to the roof of Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:30 am

"What now?" Noct asked, confused.

--

Sab was equally happy to see Aroma happy. Mortal stood up, "Well, two down, one to go. Hurry up and pick out something Sab."

"Oh, yea, I'll go get something," And Sab wandered off to go get something to wear. When they were alone Mortal leaned in and kissed Aroma, "You look beautiful by the way."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:46 am

*About the time she gets there, Lilith stabs her sword into the roof, causing roots to snake through it & erect a jungle around them.*

"Well, fuck that, then."
*Senthose reappears near Hector with a Garganta.*

"So, we should probably leave now."

*He widens his eyes as he sees Tsukishima behind Hector, slashing down towards his shoulder.*
*Aroma blushes.*

"Thank you. I'm sure what you picked looks great, too."
Riruka<You'll see.>

*Awkward silence.*

Riruka<That's odd, it isn't working.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:01 am

Mortal undoes the button her her pants, and pulls off her shirt as her pants fall around her ankles, revealing the aforementioned red bikini, "What do you think?"

--

"Hey, everyone has performance issues from time to time..." Noct said, "Maybe you don't work well under pressure."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:14 am

"Lilith, are you injured?" Astarte tried to find Lilith in the jungle as she called out.

Hector used Sonido to leap to one side, away from the falling blade. It was only because of Senthose that he had noticed the sound of a blade falling for his shoulder.

Eduj sensed a vague Arrancar's Spiritual Pressure in the distance and began moving as fast as he could in their direction. As he got closer, it became more obvious that he was approaching Mortal, Sab and Aroma.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:27 am

*Senthose fires a Cero, which Mystery Man avoids by hopping into the air.*

<Oh well, can't blame a guy for trying, can you?>

"Wait!"

*He disappears into a Garganta, which then slams shut once he's through.*
====================================
"I'm fine. I guess you're the new King of the Hollows, huh?"
"Oh...oh my."

*Aroma produces a silk cloth from her Zanpakuto, which she uses to mop her forehead.*

"Beach ware sure has changed, hasn't it?"
Riruka<That isn't how it works!>

Ginjo<I don't understand. How do you negate a FullBring?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:37 am

"What? Uh, that can't be..." Astarte looked at her feet and seemed to be in deep thought for a few moments. "If Mortal was to come back from the World of the Living, it would be her to take the throne. Until then, though... I suppose that makes me some kind of stand-in Queen."
She seemed to smile sheepishly at that.

Hector picked himself up off of the sand where he had dived and began rubbing sand out of his eyes with one hand, at the same time trying to heighten his senses.
"Even though you did not really warn me, you sort of saved me," He said, leaving his eyes alone. "Thank you. When I saw your reaction and realized that I had not even sensed the attack coming, I knew it must have been a human. If it hadn't been for that, my memories would probably have been changed."

Eduj entered the mall, still in his released form, and found the store in which Mortal and the others were shopping.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:45 am

"I think being from a time so long ago really helps to keep you current," Mortal said, "I mean, your time was completely modern as far as I'm concerned, so you just have to continue with the trends."

Sab returns with a black tankini, with gold stitching, "Mortal, what are you doing?"

"Showing Aroma my bathing suit," She said, pulling up her pants. She then notices Eduj coming closer and lets out a sigh, "Something is up, and I swear I'm willing to kill the messenger if I can't go swimming today."

--

"Well, did you guys say that his fullbring worked differently than most?" Atae asked.

"Yea, but nothing to suggest that it can affect someone's fullbring."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:51 am

"Las Noches is lost," Eduj cut directly to the point, before he had even stopped his approach. "The Soul Reaper Lilith, the Arrancars Astarte and Daisy and the other Hollows of Las Noches have turned against both Senthose and my master. We require aid."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:53 am

"Mortal stop," Sab said.

Mortal put down her glowing fist, "Fine, whatever, but we better be back in time to have fun!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:02 am

Ginjo<You haven't...lost your FullBring, have you?>

*She flicks, sending a glowing heart at Ginjo. When it hits him, he becomes a torrent of energy & enters the stuffed animal.*

Riruka<Nope. Seems fine to me.>

Ginjo-rabbit<Very funny.>
======================================
"I'll head back to the living world & talk to her about it."
======================================
"Don't mention it. I suppose there's nothing to do now, but head to the living world."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:11 am

Atae is incredibly thrilled by the cuteness, but reigns herself back in. Noct however is simply chuckling.

--

"Alright, lets go get this shit over with," With that, Mortal opens up a garganta to Las Noches, and steps through. "What the hell happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:13 am

"Okay... good," Astarte nodded before turning and walking towards the hole in the roof. "Thank you for removing the traitor. Next time we should be able to finish him."
Then she jumped down into the Throne Room.

"Lead the way, then," Hector said, sounding less aloof and condescending than usual. "I sent Eduj to get help from Mortal and her friends, so we should try to get to them before they come to Hueco Mundo. That is if Eduj was able to find them."

"I doubt-- No!" Eduj tried to stop Mortal from entering her Garganta, knowing that she would head straight for Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight of the Gods
Page 21 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next