Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight of the Gods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:04 am

L"That isn't what I'm going for, & that's not what we do anyway."
==================================
A"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:17 am

"What about me?" Sab asked.

--

Noctis nodded, knowingly, "Sure, sure. Just try not to come back with a limp."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:25 am

"So... what manner of a visitor could cause this disruption?" Hector asked, hoping either Senthose or Astarte would offer a further explanation. "Maybe a Soul Reaper? I remember there was mention of a Soul Reaper visiting at dinner."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:35 am

A"You know. When you were alive. And such."
================================
*Senthose continues ignoring him as a Garganta opens about 20 feet from the throne.*
================================
*Lilith sticks her tongue out & opens a Garganta.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:40 am

"My, my, your manners, my lord..." Hector would have continued if a Garganta had not opened close-by. He, Eduj and Astarte all turned their gazes to this Garganta.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:13 am

"I don't want to know where that tongue has been when you get back," Noct continued.

--

Sab thought for a second, "I'm American, I lived in DC and died when they burned it down during the war." She blushed slightly, "I'm afraid I was terribly boring, but I blame the times mostly. There was nothing to do for a seamstress other than sew."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:20 am

*An irritated Lilith closes the Garganta behind her.*
======================================
*Euryale feeds the kitty & prepares to head out.*
"Not at all, I'm sure you just didn't have the best company. You're great fun with us."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:30 am

Hector considered the newcomer in silence and placed his fork back down on Eduj's breakfast tray. Eduj and Astarte both seemed to remain entirely indifferent.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:31 am

"That is because we do fun things," Sab said, "It is... awkward having my inclinations during that era. Another reason I'm so happy to have met you two. You're the best things that ever happened in my life... afterlife."

Mortal would have hugged her but Sab was on the opposite side of the table, and she was eating steak.

--

"Where are you going?" Noct asked.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:44 am

"To see John & friends. I want to get this out of the way."
=========================================
"Aww, I'm glad we made dying worth it."

*Suddenly group hug.*
=========================================
*Senthose gets off of his lazy ass.*

S"Excellent. Let's bathe everything within a four mile radius of that mansion in poison & fire."

L"Aren't you going to introduce me to the Hollows?"

S"I feel like they're better seen & not heard."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:10 am

Astarte, Eduj and Hector both remained in their positions- Astarte and Eduj were blank and uncaring, while Hector was smiling warmly and seemed quite relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:16 am

"Ah, want company?" Noct asked.

--

Mortal hugged, swallowed her food, agreed, then went back to eating.

Sab smiled and leaned back after the hug was over, "It sounds a bit morbid when you think about what we really are... glorified ghosts."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:22 am

"Well, yes, I was planning for all of us to go. I don't think it's a good idea to split up, with at least one maniac on the loose."
====================================
"Ghosts are just cheap knock-offs of Hollows."
*Senthose walks towards Lilith.*

S"Do you have a Kido that can track someone who is giving off little, if any Reitsu?"

L"Yes."

S"Excellent. Then we set up a barrier, confirm the enemy's presence, & gas the building."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:17 pm

"Hollows are by and large mean, and rude..." Sab said, "I mean, I only like... ten? Maybe?"

Mortal shrugged, "Most everything is mean and rude, you learn to get used to it."

--

Noct let out a sigh, "Oh yea, that guy..." She stood up and began walking to the bedroom, "Well, I'll go get dressed."

Atae sat there, watching TV, "So... why does the lady have a steak on her head? If she doesn't want to be chased by a komodo dragon why doesn't she just take it off?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:54 am

"Who shall accompany you, besides Lilith?" Astarte asked, her hands now clasped behind her back. "I presume you will require back-up."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:20 am

*The second Senthose turns around to answer, he finds himself stabbed in the clavicle by a released Yggdrasil. He looks back in shock at Lilith.*

L"That was for Captain Tsukishima!"

S"What are you talking about? There's never been a Soul Reaper Captain named Tsukishima!"

Scyllu<Now that you mention it...wasn't this palace built by a Soul Reaper Captain named Tsukishima?>

Daisy<Yes, I remember it like it was yesterday. He transformed me into an Arrancar, as well.>

<He invented Arrancarization!>

<We conquered the Soul Society under his leadership!>

<He also saved us from the Hell Invasion!>

<He taught me how to hunt Pluses!>

<He fed me my first Soul Reaper!>

<He's always been with us, helping us thrive, & now this traitor wounded him!>

<Kill Senthose Rasheverek!>

*Senthose looks back & forth at everyone blabbering on about nonsense before grabbing Lilith's sword. He wrenches it out of his neck, which begins to regenerate. Seeing a wave of a dozen Hollows approaching him, he fires off 3 quick jabs, blowing them apart with Bala. Lilith dons her Hollow Mask.*
*When they arrive, it's to find that the door has been broken in half. Rushing in, they find the bar smashed, the shelves knocked down, the table flipped, the chairs ripped apart, & the various FullBring-users lying around in various stages of having had the shit beat out of them.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:34 am

Noct rushes over to John, "John, are you alright?! What the hell happened?"

Atae begins treating some of the wounded with healing kido.

--

"So," Mortal said, leaning back, "I guess the consensus is to go to an amusement park?"

"But... how would that work exactly?" Sab asked.

"Hilariously," Mortal replied, "We'll kick everyone out of our seats, and skip lines. It'll be great!"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:07 am

"It seems we have a problem, Senthose," Hector's voice carried over the scene and many remaining Hollows- Scyllu and the gorilla included- found themselves constricted in extremely strong strings extending from Hector's finger tips, which then tightened to the point of decapitation. "We may have to work together."
Eduj seemed about to move, but Astarte's blade was suddenly pressed against his throat.
"Do nothing."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:12 pm

*One of the Hollows, a beast with several ports on its back, spews a large amount of fluid over the crowd, which prevents the wires from cutting. The Hollows then begin to free themselves. Senthose jumps as Lilith fires a Cero at him. He fires several Bala as he Sonidos backwards, which Lilith leaps & twirls around using Flash Step.*

"Alright, I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice. I'll show you why I'm King of the Hollows!"

*Senthose jumps forwards, firing a double Cero that fills the room with purple light. He sustains the blast for several seconds, but when the dust clears, Lilith has blocked it with a Severing Void. Senthose himself dodges a Six Rod Light Prison with a Sonido Clone only to become trapped in a second. Lilith appears behind him, slashing at his neck.*
*John is laying covered in shards of a broken mirror, with a few cuts on him. He looks at his hand.*

<My FullBring...it's gone.>

*After being treated, Ginjo regains consciousness & sits up.*

Ginjo<It was someone named Giriko.>
"I think we'll be fine. There are so many attractions that no one will even notice."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Hector released the strings and fired a grey Cero into the crowd of Hollows. At the same time with his free hand he fired a pair of strings that would wrap around Lilith's wrist and jerk her backwards before the blow landed.
Meanwhile, Eduj shot a hand to Astarte's wrist and forced the blade away from his throat, suffering only a minor wound to his strong Hierro. At the same time he pivoted and shot a powerful kick at her torso which she dodged with Sonido.
"Did I not say 'do nothing'?" Astarte growled.
"My master is fighting, to do nothing would be utterly despicable," Eduj replied in a monotone.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:08 pm

"We could be sneaky about it too," Mortal said.

Sab smiled, "Alright then. So, where should we go?"

Mortal thought for a second, "I don't know any amusement parks in Japan..."

--

"What do you mean your fullbring is gone?" Noct asked. She then turned to Ginjo, "So this was Giriko's doing? Dammit... What does he want, how is he powerful enough to take you all out?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:12 am

*Ginjo stares at John in shock as he picks up the mirror fragments & squeezes them in his hands. A small amount of blood trickles out.*

John<It's just...I don't feel anything....>

*Euryale stoops down & puts an arm around him. Ginjo looks back to Noctis when she addresses him.*

Ginjo<I don't know. The others were frozen for most of the fight. Then it was just John & I. We fought him off as best as we could, but he was fast. He defeated me before...moving on to John.>
"Neither do I."
*Lilith moves the Zanpakuto around in her hand & taps the wire, sending a stream of electricity down it. Senthose fires a Cero into the roof of Las Noches, creating a hole that exposes several floors &, ultimately, the crescent moon. He then jumps through.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:26 am

Hector received a small shock before releasing the strings. He turned to address Eduj and saw Astarte leaping and spinning around Eduj's punches and kicks- each powerful enough to shatter bone and rupture organs. As Astarte moved, she delivered blows across Eduj's body that did little more than draw lines of blood and harsh bruises.
"Finish up as quickly as possible, Eduj," Hector said before turning back to see if Lilith had followed Senthose.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:20 am

Noct rubs John's back, then looked over at Ginjo, "Do you know where he went after this? Do you know why he did this?" She would have asked John, but he seemed a bit... upset.

--

Sab let out a small sigh, "There is Tokyo Disneyland, which also has a water amusement park section close by, there is Universal Studios in Osaka, and Fuji Q Highland, at Mt. Fuji, well the lake next to it... close enough."

"How do you know that?"

"I'd rather not say."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:36 am

*Of course she has. Scyllu starts shedding, throughing husks of himself everywhere. These husks then reseal themselves & make their way to Hector. Behind them, a large Hollow made of thick grey flesh with spikes coming off of its back & an eyeless mask like a starfish roars at him. Daisy slinks off into the shadows & disappears.*
=======================================
"Now that you mention it, the one with the water park sounds...fun."
=======================================
Ginjo<He is probably trying to acquire additional FullBring powers.>

"If that's true, why leave the rest of you alone?"

John<He...he left...right about the time I heard you...running down the stairs....>

Ginjo<Maybe he isn't strong enough to face you yet.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight of the Gods
Page 20 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next