Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:14 pm

*Eve swings around and aims a kick at the interior of the Purtist's leg*
---
Monu:<Right! Now let's try it again and this time focus on what you want to do.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:43 pm

"Oh, I don't find things too bad around here, I seem to have evaded trouble since opening my little store," Hector said, placing the box on the counter. "That will be 4 Yuans, please. The directions are on the back of the box."

"You say that as though you don't understand how grand such an undertaking would be," Dalia finally said, adjusting her glasses and looking to the speaker. "I would like to hear a plan for this 'burning'."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:40 pm

<4 Yuans?! Doesn't that seem a little expensive...wait, are you one of those shopkeepers who pays protection money? Is that why you have to jack up the price? It's okay, you can tell me. I might even be able to...help out.>

*She withdraws a checkbook from her purse.*
=======================================
*This puts her off-balance. In addition to a throbbing pain in her side, she's knocked over. Her kick has little, if any, effect on the man, who makes a lunging punch for the side of her leg when she goes down.*
<Grand nothing. We hit him like any other. Break in, steal everything that isn't bolted down, & get out. Only this time, we add "waste him in his sleep" between "break in" and "steal everything.">
Ivan<Should we start with introductions, then?>

*The leader crosses her arms & stares off at a random wall.*

Leader<Whatever, I don't care.>

Ivan<Of course, you've already met our charismatic Leader. But I assure you, even her womanly charms are nothing in comparison to her intellect, grace, beauty-->

Leader<Quit being a sycophant!>

Ivan<*Chuckle.* As well as Vanessa. Vanessa works closely with our Leader, but she is not her lieutenant. In fact, we have no true second-in-command.>
*One kid causes a rock to partially protrude from the ground under the ball, causing it to roll.*

<Okay. That was definitely earthbending. It wasn't really the right set of earth, which reminds me: You kids remember why we don't practice outside of class?>

*They answer in a chorus of "Because you could accidentally crush someone."*

<Ohhh...brings back memories of when I was a little scamp learnin' my first earthbending moves. Haha.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:01 pm

"Oh, no, I assure you that 'protection money' has nothing to do with this price," Hector said, raising a hand, palm outwards. "I simply selected the best I had on offer to help that headache of yours. I'd be happy to knock a Yuan or two off of the price for such a lovely lady, though."

Dalia stared for a few moments before replying, "Zolt is the leader of the biggest gang in this city, and also has some police forces under his influence. It is also worth mention that considering recent events others may also have this same motive and get in our way. When were you considering this plan should be put into effect?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:07 pm

*Eve attempts to roll to the side, then if she succeeds, Eve stumbles to her feet*

[I can not win though force. As this man seems to be unable to listen to reason, I'll have to think of something else.]
---
Monu:<Psh, I thought buildings were made to be destroyed during earth bending training. Anyway, that was great. Now let's see you two go.>

*Monu points at the other two boys*
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Marcus: "And does our 'charismatic leader' have a name?"
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:00 pm

*He also springs back to his feet, reaching into his coat.*

<I guess I'll have to break out my secret weapon.>
======================================
<What do you think we've been trying to do?>
======================================
*Most of them look to each other, saying, "Night," & nodding.*

<Unfortunately, we can't sneak in during the daytime. As for his gang, we could have some of our people fight his guards, as a diversion.>
<I would be ever-so-grateful if you did.>

*She puts the checkbook away, rooting around in her purse for something else.*

<This election that's coming up in a few months is just the talk of the town. So many people today have been asking me whom I'll be voting for. I keep telling them, any Water Tribe gal in her right mind would vote to keep good old Franz in the council. What about you?>
=====================================
Ivan<Yes. "Leader.">
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:16 pm

*Eve takes a step back*

Eve:<(Why? It's not like you were losing.)>
---
Monu:<Well, let's try again! Practice practice practice! When you all show us a little earth bending, I think we can take a break.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Mortal was busy making eggs to catch what exactly was being said, but when everything was done she served two plates, brought them to the table and placed them down before heading over to thank Roatha, "Sorry to be such a bother, Roatha. Thanks again for the favor." She also ran her hands through Euryale's hair a bit, trying to smooth out its craziness.

--

One would imagine Noct made it to her office without issue. Once there she puts her coat on a rack in her office, then goes to search for Marie to find out what exactly needed to be taken care of.

--

Gabe walked in as well, "Thanks, Syn." She then walked up to the counter, and gave Astarte another wave, "Good morning, Astarte. A black coffee, as usual, please."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:11 pm

<I don't like the ones that jump around, like you. That's why I use this.>

*He swings his arm out of his coat. A pair of leather straps tied to stone balls lash out, tying around Eve's wrist.*
==================================
*Marie is a small, kind of plain woman, who wears a long white dress & has green eyes & short, black hair.*

Marie<Hello, Miss Talea. You had a visitor, but I told them I'd have to send them away and take a message. I guess you were nominated for Council? If that's right, I'm sorry for ruining the moment.>

*As she speaks, she holds up certificate for Noctis to take.*

Marie<I sent the client into your office to wait for your arrival. With a guard, of course.>
*Roatha stammers out not to mention it, with a sheepish grin.*

E"Hey, don't you have to go to work?"

R"...No. I have plenty of time."

*Euryale narrows her eyes suspiciously & then stands back, opening the door wider.*

E"Really...then why don't you come in and have breakfast with us?"

R"I can't. I don't have time. I mean, I have plenty of time to get to work, but not enough time to visit. But it wasn't a problem for me to go out to get that for you because I woke up early to...oh, look at the time, I've gotta go. I'll talk to you later."

*Euryale shuts the door as he leaves.*

E"Smooth. Anyway, I'm going to go get changed."
==========================================
*After several more minutes, all of them get their rocks to mysteriously roll about a foot.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:07 pm

*Tirea follows Gabe to the counter*

Tirea:<I'll have a coffee with milk please.>
---
*Eve jerks her arm back*

[Guess I may resort to bending after all]
---
*Monu claps his hands*

Monu:<Great job! Why don't you take a 10 minute break? Just don't go out of sight.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:12 am

Astarte smiled, returned the greeting and committed their orders to memory before looking to Syn, "And for you?"

"As a Water Tribe man, I suppose I am inclined to agree with you," Hector said. "Just 2 Yuans for this then, thank you."

Dalia returned her gaze to the ground, her reaction to his words unreadable.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:20 am

*Syn joins her teammates at the counter.*

Syn: "Coffee and load 'er up with sugar."

---------------------------------------

Marcus: "Easy to remember. So a leader with no name and no runner-up. Good thing we got organization down."

*Marcus was sure his sarcastic tone was pushing it, but so far he was rather unimpressed by the social standards of the gang. He was itching to get back into the action he had the night before.*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:57 am

Leader<We have no need for those things. I have always been the leader, and I will be for decades to come. Confusing who is top dog with a line of succession is only useful to rulers who fear being over powered. But I cannot be defeated or deposed. Care to try?>
===================================
*She withdraws 2 Yuans, holding them out to him.*

<But is that all? You don't support anyone else? There are 5 spots, you know.>
<How about Monday night? Most of the city is going to be distracted by the first Pro-Bending match.>
*She is still tangled. The man tugs on the bola, jerking her forward. He dashes towards her, rolling his end of the bola up as he goes, & aims a fist at her stomach.*
*Closer to lunch time, older kids & teenagers start to arrive.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 am

*When she's closer, Eve sends a blast of fire at the man's face*
---
Monu:<Ah, good! How many we got today?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Noct takes the certificate, folds it, and places it into her breast pocket. "No need to apologize. Thank you, Marie." With that she walked into her office to see what she was working with.

--

Mortal barely had time to get a wave goodbye in before Roatha left. She chuckled a bit as she went to sit down at the table. Upon hearing Euryale she said, "Don't take too long, or the food'll get cold."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:26 pm

<Did one of those rocks hit ya? There're 15 of 'em. In all.>
====================================
*The man ducks & connects with her stomach, albeit suffering a burn to the top of his forehead.*

<Now it all makes sense. You're one of them. Heheheh...you're in for a real treat.>

*He swings at her free arm. She feels a churning in her stomach & numbness in her abs & upper thighs.*
*When Euryale re-emerges, her hair is back in its bob. She is also wearing a faint pink dress with a sideways cut skirt, ending halfway down her left thigh & at her right knee. The skirt portion of the dress is done in widely spaced rows of frills with blue accents, & the upper portion of the dress has no sleeves. She dishes up her eggs & heads to the table to eat them.*
*In the chair in front of the desk is a man with disheveled black hair & a scar over his right eyebrow. The guard, standing in the corner with his arms crossed, is a man with shoulder-length brown hair in plain blue clothing.*

<I recognize him. He's one of ours, all right.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:47 pm

OOC: Mortal already served that bitch. Bitches love being served.

They eat, like two classy dames.

OOC: Classy dames, new catchphrase.

--

"Great," Noctis said, taking her seat, "But lets get to why you're here exactly."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Eve:<Yes, I am a human and by the looks of it so are you.>

*Eve kicks the man in the stomach*
---
Monu:<Sorry, again I got like no sleep. Anyway, what's the plan with the older students today?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:59 pm

"Okay, shall this be to-go or shall you be staying?" Astarte asked.

"Oh, I suppose besides old Franz I would lean towards Profugus of the Earth Kingdom," Hector said, reaching out and gently taking the Yuans from her hand. "And do you support another?"

"That sounds reasonable," Dalia said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:43 pm

<I hear Tenzin is kind of a stud. Then again, I also hear that he's already married. So I guess I'll just have to wait to see who the Southern Water Tribe delegate is.>

*Having paid for her medicine, she puts it in her purse & zips it up.*
<Anyone else have something to say before we disband?>
Guard<The cops lifted a bottle of Cactus Juice out of this moron's car. A whole bottle. He didn't even filter the powder out of the water.>

Gangster<I told you, I sold all of my supply! That was planted!>

Guard<Whatever. Point is, they went back to his house, found a huge store of it, and now they're quickly tracing it back to the other "club members." So I guess he wants a mob lawyer.>
===========================================
*He groans, but weathers the attack. It helps that she has trouble extending her leg that far. He then punches down on her leg. When the points impact with her knee, there is a moment of intense pain, & then it goes numb. With his other hand, he jabs at her right shoulder.*
============================================
*He indicates the target.*
============================================
*Euryale finishes her eggs & wipes her mouth with a napkin.*

"So, when do you want to go shopping?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:41 pm

*Tirea shrugs*

Tirea:<Um, I'm not sure. What do you guys think?>
---
*Eve attempts to duck, nearly falling over in the process*
---
Monu:<Ok, let's have everyone spread out.>

*Monu sends a rock to each student*

Monu:<Please aim at the targets, not each other!>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:27 am

"It was a pleasure to serve you," Hector said after she had zipped up her purse. "But before you go, would you be able to tell me if I can expect to see you around the neighborhood, or are you simply coming through?"

Dalia remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:51 am

Noct let out a sigh, "If it was only the stuff in your car I could easily turn that into a case, but they traced it back to your home. One is a plant, an entire store is your own fuck up. I can only lie, and obfuscate within the bounds of the law. I could try to get you a lesser sentence, but you're looking at jail time no matter what." Noct then ran a hand through her hair, "That aside, who do you believe planted the juice, and why?"

--

"For here," Gabe said. She looked around, and found a table that would fit them all and pointed to it. "Over there should work."

--

Mortal finishes as well. "As soon as I get dressed and stuff," She replied, before picking up the plate and taking them to the sink.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:17 am

Gangster<With all due respect, I do work in the field. The cops already suspect me of being in the Red Monsoons. But they could never prove it. Until they conveniently "found" an unaccounted for bottle in my car and obtained a search warrant.>

Guard<Now that you mention it, it is a little odd that they could get a warrant that fast.>

Gangster<That's what I've been trying to tell you!>
=========================================
<Alright. We meet back here Monday, just as everyone else is leaving for the game.>
"Alright. Here, I'll wash the dishes while you do that."

*Euryale stands up & moves over to the sink.*
*He simply kicks her foot out from under her, completing the process. He then holds up a fist.*

Purist<See, I'm not so good at Chi-Blocking ordinarily. But with these, even I can be a master at disrupting pressure points.>

Woman<In other words, you still require training wheels.>

*He whirls to see who's insulting him. It turns out that it is a woman in a long, red dress. Wound strips of blue cloth decorate her hips & bust, with matching high-heeled shoes. The dress has short sleeves, but her arms are covered by plain opera gloves. The woman herself has light skin, luscious red lips, piercing blue eyes, & long, silver-white hair with the a "crown" of braids on top.*

Purist<So you're the wench who would be councilwoman? Don't you know it's dangerous to talk to strangers.>

*He manages to take about 3 running steps towards her before she holds out the primary 2 fingers of her right hand & fires a bolt of electricity through his chest, which impacts a tree & blows some of the bark off. He falls over, coughing & twitching.*

Woman<Your "smack talk" is positively dreadful. Never go into politics.>
*They manage to hurl the rocks nearby the target, where the net catches them, but few actually hit it, with the exception of a 16-year-old boy, who hits it about 8 times out of 10.*
<Oh, you might see me back here in a few weeks. I come to this area every once in a while, on business.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 7 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: