Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:13 am

Astarte looked oblivious.

Eduj did not reply. A few moments later Hector returned with a sheet of paper. He placed the paper on the counter before Selena, and she would see that on it was a hastily written contract with a line at the bottom for her to sign on. He offered her a pen.

"I was hoping to attend the debate following the Pro-Bending game," Dalia said after taking a seat. "On the walk I encountered some Benders fighting, and was drawn into it."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:41 am

Gabe smiled to herself, content to keep the joke to herself. "So, you're going with kebabs first?" She asked.

Mortal looked over, "I don't care what is first, just cook something good, Roatha."

--

Noct nodded, "Alright then. I'll be in my office if you need me for anything."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:51 am

*Selena reads the contract...epically.*
===================================
*Not long after Noctis gets in her office, she's notified that she has a phone call.*
Beifong<"Drawn into it" how?>
*A few minutes later, everyone has shish kebabs. Euryale uses hers to count people.*

E"Umm...Gabe, forgive me if this question is stupid, but aren't there 3 players on a Pro-Bending team?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:09 am

Astarte began to nibble on her kebab.

The contract basically said that she should come to work three days throughout the week (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday), starting at midday. She could also be asked to come in to work in the event that Eduj or Hector were indisposed or unwell, and would be payed 5 Yuans for each hour of work. Her job would include dealing with customers, stacking the shelves and taking calls.

"The fight broke out right before me and I found fire, rocks and ice being thrown around, and was even hit, possibly indirectly," Dalia explained. "When I took a combat stance and created a ball of flames reflexively, I was further attacked and hurled aside by an Earthbender. When I recovered I fled."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:13 am

Eve:<Alright, thank you.>

*Eve starts dishing up a bowl of noodles. When she finishes, Eve returns to the counter*

Eve:<This will be all, please.>
---
Tirea:<Yeah..but Syn may not be coming.>

*Tirea starts eating*
---
[I wonder what's going on. Was anything in the news this morning....hm.]

*Monu wanders a bit closer*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Gabe nodded, "Uh, yeah. I don't know where Syn is." She then looked at Tiera quizzically, wondering if she knew what was up there, "Know where she might be?"

Mortal devoured her kebab, then looked longingly at the grill, "Can I have another, Roatha?"

--

Since this is the old timey days, I don't think Noct can just have it patched through, so she gets her lazy ass up and walks to the phone, "Hello, this is Noctis Talea. With whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Heide looks up from her study of the plan. The "new weapons" was something she had only heard whispers about, which reminded her that she should get some of her own before the next time she goes on a mission. But what weapon should she choose? And wouldn't the Leader equip her already if she deemed Heide ready for it? Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:18 pm

*Beifong gives her a look that says "don't give me your bullshit, kid."*
======================================
*Selena signs it, like a boss.*
<That'll be 3 Yuans.>
*One of the Metalbender cops turns & holds a hand out.*

<What are you doing here? This is a police investigation.>
=======================================
R"Maybe she's just sick, or something. And of course, Mortal."

*He grabs one of the wooded ends of one of the kebabs, & passes it along to her.*
Female voice<Hello, Ms. Talea. I'm with the Republic City Council Processing Commission. We're calling to ask you about submitting a written campaign platform, which will be played on the news later this month.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:28 pm

Tirea<She didn't seem sick yesterday....I just hope she's alright..>
---
*Eve takes out the money and pays the man*

<Thank you.>

*Eve then heads over to a table to eat*
---
Monu<Oh sorry. I was just curious about what was going on.>

*Monu turns around to head off before he gets yelled at*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:44 pm

"Certainly," Noct said in a profession voice, "When should I submit the documentation?"

--

Mortal smiled, "Thanks, Roatha. You're the best." She then took the kebab, and began to eat it.

Gabe nodded, "Agreed. I'm sure everything will work out though."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:15 pm

*Roatha feels like the best.*
==========================================
<By next Thursday.>
==========================================
*Monu finds himself at the train station.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Tirea<Yeah. I hope so. Could I have another, please?>

*Tirea looks down at her feet, feeling unusually shy around new people*
---
*Eve eats while staring out a window*

[I sure can't go to the park again..not after Saturday.]
---
*Monu enters the train station to have a look around*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Gabe smiled, and nudged Tiera's shoulder, "Don't act so timid. We're here to celebrate, remember."

--

"Thank you for the information," Noctis said, "Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:07 am

Astarte continued quietly eating her kebab.

"Excellent," Hector smiled at her. "Would you like to start today? I don't mind."

"What do you want me to say?" Dalia leaned forwards, making direct eye contact. "Surely your officers have told you what crime I am supposed to have committed, what else do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:29 am

*Beifong doesn't move anything but her mouth, making it quite plain that she is not amused by Dalia's bullshit.*

Beifong<Your connections to the Agni Kais are very well known, & eventually, we will find enough evidence to convict you. If you keep up this ridiculous charade, it's just going to cost you more when we finally do.>
<That should be everything, unless you have a specific request.>
*Roatha gets her a new kebab, but drops it when some nearby bushes rustle & a man in a suit runs off away from them, disappearing behind the trees.*

R"Shouldn't you, like, arrest him, or something? Rough him up a bit?"

E"Hiding in the bushes of the public park isn't a crime. Unless you're squatting in them."

R"But it's creepy, & he made me drop the food."

*Since all of the kebabs have been eating, except that one that now belongs to the ants, Roatha begins assembling more. He also puts a few patties on the grill.*
====================================
Selena<Neither do I.>
====================================
*The receptionist, a woman with tied-back brown hair in a brown overcoat with a matching cap, looks up at him from her typewriter.*

<Is there anything I can help you with, Sir?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:09 am

Astarte was also mildly startled by the man in the bush, and it showed. She tried to compose herself quickly.

"And what do you suppose will face me if I am convicted?" Dalia asked, tilting her head slightly. "A lengthy prison sentence?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:16 am

*Tirea starts laughing*

Tirea:<He was dressed very nicely for a bush creep.>
---
Monu:<Oh, no, I'm fine thank you.>
---
*When she finishes eating, Eve pitches her trash and exits the restaurant, and heads down to Harmony Tower*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Gabe chuckled as well, "I was thinking the same thing. How weird."

Mortal looked up at Roatha and Astarte from her kebab, and smiled, "C'mon, it wasn't that spooky."

"We can't all have nerves of steel like you," Gabe replied, "Well, I guess it isn't really good to have nerves of steel, else Euryale would be able to mess with them."

Mortal went back to her kebab.

--

"None at the moment," Noct replied, "Have a pleasant day." With that she hung up the phone.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:13 pm

E"But I only use my Metalbending for good."
================================
Beifong<You can say that again. You'd likely be looking at at least one life sentence.>
================================
*Harmony Tower is, of course, surrounded by a large crowd.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:30 pm

*Eve sighs, and looks around for a cafe or something to sit at to wait for night to fall*
---
*Monu sighs*

[Maybe I should go back to my parent's.]

*Monu heads out of the station and wanders home*
---
*Tirea smiles, but keeps her eyes focused on the grill*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Gabriel shrugged, "Too bad for Mortal then."

"Uh, Roatha!" Mortal said, "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to learn how to bend lightning."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:04 pm

*Shish kebabs don't take long at all, so they're already done. Roatha was in the middle of flipping the burgers, & looks up at Mortal's comment.*

R"Are you saying you'd show me how?"

E"If you're going to be practicing Firebending, you should eat this."

*Euryale pops the top off of a bottle of chili powder & drowns a piece of chicken in it.*

R"I'm pretty sure that's not how ichah--"

*He is cut off when Euryale shoves it in his mouth. After swallowing it, he starts coughing, his eyes watering.*
*There is a Jasmine Dragon Teashop nearby, a green building with an ornate, sloping roof & gold accents around the doors & windows.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:23 pm

*Eve heads in, deciding to get tea while she goes over some papers*
---
*Monu gets home and goes to sleep*
---
*Tirea bursts out laughing and takes another kebab*

<How is it?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Gabe and Mortal both let out a chuckle before the latter finally said, "Yea, would you like to know how?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Astarte looked sympathetically at Roatha, but couldn't help smiling a little.

"Well, then," Hector said as he took the contract and placed it somewhere beneath the counter. "If you would like to start now, I will give you some more detail of what I would like you to do. When a customer enters, I would like you to greet them and help them to find what they need. It should be quite easy for you to familiarize yourself with the layout of the store, the shelves are all clearly marked. All payments and prescriptions should be directed to me, and if somebody asks for an order, they should also be directed to me."
He took a sip of water before continuing, "When we need to refill the shelves, you would also be obliged to help stacking if you are here."

"For attacking a couple of thugs?" Dalia scoffed again. "Ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 20 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: