Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:42 am

Noct shrugged, "I suppose I could just go about it like a regular person. What needs to be done on my part?" She asked, "Forms I have to fill out, meetings to attend?"

--

"I'm good with either," Mortal said, "Or maybe we can go shopping, then see the movie later."

--

Gabe was bent over, reaching for her toes, "Trust me, it isn't fun, and it can happen easier than you think."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:11 pm

"That sounds nice. I could use some new dresses, & of course we need to get the week's groceries. Anything you need?"
======================================
"You just have to accept the nomination, when you're informed of it. And, of course, explain why you're the best woman for the job. The others really should be here, to discuss the official positions. I don't know why they're so late. Except for the geezer, he's always like that."
======================================
<See to it that you don't. Vanessa, take him to the armory.>

*He's blindfolded from behind again, & steered in a seemingly random number of directions & turns. When the blindfold is next removed, he's standing in front of a table covered with weapons. The masked woman steps into his line of sight.*

Vanessa<We took these out of the back room, & laid them out so new recruits could see if there was anything they could use.>

*On the table are miniature, wrist-mounted crossbows with viciously barbed points; knives; blow darts; a fold-out circular shield; brass knuckles with small, meticulously placed spikes on them; a small machete that can fit in a person's sleeve; folding razor discs of various sizes; gunpowder bombs; bolas; & hatchets.*

Vanessa<Anything that has to be custom-made, you pay for out of your own pockets.>

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:27 pm

*Marcus steps up to the table and immediately picks up the bombs.*

Marcus: "Fire and all the things that don't mix well with it. This I know very well."

*He also picks up the machete, having a keen fascination for it.*

Marcus: "Could come in handy."
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:36 pm

"A jump rope..." Mortal said, remembering she broke hers, then Gabriel's, "Wait, two jump ropes."

--

Noct smiled, "Well, how could I not be the best person for the job with my sparkling personality?" She finally made her way over to a chair and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:01 pm

Vanessa<You have to be careful how you move your arms, with those. You can use straps to hold them in place, but not too tight, or else you won't be able to slip them out when the fight begins. Also, don't cut yourself.>
===================================
*Just then, the basement door opens. In walks a grizzled old man with short, white hair, & a little devil beard wearing a black suit & a small woman with a black bob, a long blue dress, a white shawl, & a matching purse, & hat that covers the top of her head.*

"Wow. Is this really our 'elite'?"

Man<I'm not sure where Slick Sal is. Old Butterfingers Bill fell off of the docks.>

"...He fell off of the dock? But...he's a Waterbender."

Man<Why do you think I've been calling him "Butterfingers" for the past 4 years?>

Woman<That one never was right in the head. I suppose all of the Bloodbending must have addled his brains.>
===============================
"Milk. Eggs. 3 dresses, & 2 jump ropes. Just a routine shopping day."

*She looks out of the window, to the back of the car.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Noct shrugged, "Better off without him then."

--

"Yup," She then looks at Euryale. "What are you looking at?" She asked, poking her head out of the window and looking to the back of the car as well.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:26 pm

OOC: I don't see anything for Monu, but I might have just missed it.

*Tirea sits down and copies the other two*

Tirea:<I have, it wasn't fun.>
---
*Eve finishes packing and walks towards the exit*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Astarte continued on with her book, but as she finished another chapter she looked around and realized that there was nobody here. She began to wonder when her father would come and close up the shop.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:20 pm

"I'm backing out. I figure we should probably make another lap, before going home."
=================================
*Noctis will probably recall that the man's name is Voland & the woman's name is Selena. The former is the only gang member left from the Yakone Era. The latter was a wife of a small-time gangster who mysteriously drowned in Yue Bay, after she took out a huge life insurance policy on him. As far as the evidence showed, all of her ties to the Red Monsoons died with her husband.*

Selena<So, what scheme was so important that you called all of us out here today, hm?>

"Ms. Talea here is going to run for the Southern Water Chair."

Voland<And how is she going to do that?>
=================================
*Inside the observation deck is a restaurant & a small elevator, which coincidentally is just delivering its next load of passengers, at least 2 families & possibly unrelated couples.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Eve:<Excuse me.>

*Eve walks inside the elevator*
---
*While waiting for an answer, Monu checks to be sure he has everything he brought on him*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:23 am

"Astarte, you can leave closing up to me," Astarte's father said as he entered the room from an adjoining room and found that there were no customers in sight. "You've been working just about all day."
"Okay," Astarte replied, closing her book and sliding off of the stool. "I might take a little walk. It is a nice night."
Astarte placed the book on the edge of the counter and left out through the front door. She took a look up at the moon before beginning a leisurely walk down the street. After spending all day in the cafe, it was pleasant to feel the night air on her skin and smell the smells of the city around her.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:10 am

<Yeah. I have to offer lessons every day to compete with the schools in the city.>
====================================
*The elevator deposits her at the meeting point between the tower's legs. Signs direct her to one of the exit staircase. On street level, the area around the tower is still a compacted ring of traffic. Of course, there are a few short tunnels with entrances built near the base, for pedestrian traffic.*
*Judging by the amount of people on the sidewalks, she is not alone in this feeling. She eventually comes to the docks, which are unusually empty. She can hear faint sounds of music from a specific dock, which had red tents & balloons with Fire Nation insignias down its length.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:16 am

Astarte resumed her leisurely walk in that direction, but would keep a safe distance from the tents and their occupants. She loved the air of the docks and the ocean, and would happily spend the next few hours here if she could.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:26 am

"Current plan is to run on my sparkling personality," Noct replied.

--

Mortal sat back down regularly, "Oh, alrighty then."

--

Gabe nodded, "So, aside from pulling something, do you two have any injuries?" She began to stretch her arms, "You don't have to try and hide it if you do. I'm sure you both know all about my knee injury." Gabriel had tore her ACL.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:46 am

*She can see from the silhouettes projected onto the tents from the lights inside that they're full of people drinking & dancing. The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is coming from speaker systems wired to posts along the docks. The party doesn't seem to have any borders, fences, gates, etc.*
*Euryale does a 3-point turn & drives down the road towards City Hall. Steering with one hand, she grabs a doughnut & starts eating with her other.*

"Hey, Mortal, do you follow politics?"
Voland<Not what I meant. What happens when they ask you about your "stance on crime"?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:51 am

Astarte stood nearby for a few moments, listening to the music, before turning and slowly making her way back the way she had come. She was not exactly sure why there was a party on the docks right now, but it was not her business.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:10 am

Mortal shrugged, "A little bit. I try to stay up on the issues, but I don't really know any politicians. Like, I don't even know the names of the council members. Why?"

--

"'Keeping the streets of Republic City safe for our children is one of my biggest concerns. I head a law firm dedicated to uprooting injustice wherever we can find it, and defending the innocent.' Aaaand, smile," Noct smiled, then went back to her scowl. "It isn't hard to smile, and lie, Voland," Noct said, "That beard looks good on you by the way." Aaaand smile.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:30 am

"I was just wondering if the Fire Delegate was going to be coming soon. The Fire Nation isn't very far away, after all."
========================================
*Voland brushes his beard absent-mindedly before scowling at her.*

Voland<Cute. But it's just empty words.>

"Stop worrying. In the unlikely event that she gets behind in the race, we can find her some Triple Threats. In a pinch, we could even give up a few of our lowest echelon."

Selena<It sounds like a solid plan. Simple, practical, & nearly flawless. Which begs the question: Won't Sparky come up with the same idea?>

"Perhaps. I'm sure he's planning something special for the elections. That's why you two need to find out what it is. Normal gang members won't cut it."
==========================================
*The shop is now locked up & all of the lights are off.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:15 am

Astarte walked to the next building along the street- her home. She unlocked the door with her key and walked inside. Her father could be found reading in the living room by the light of a single lamp. She walked on through the living room and into the kitchen, where she began making food.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:59 am

*Marcus takes off his shirt and straps the machete to his arm and puts his shirt back on.*

Marcus: "So, what's the plan for tonight?"

-----------------------------------------------

Syn: "Took a stone disc to the shoulder a few years back. Can't lift heavy things with it, but my bending hasn't been changed as far as I can tell."

*She rotates and massages her right shoulder as she talks.*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:09 am

Monu:<Ok. I'll head-out then. Same time tomorrow right?>
---
*Eve heads for the pedestrian tunnels*
---
Tirea:<I don't.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Gabe nodded as Syn talked, "Make sure you take care of it after matches. It might only take another stray disc before it turns into something serious." Gabe stood up and hopped a few times before shaking her limbs and taking a deep breath, "Well, alrighty then guys. Get at it." She sat back down, waiting for the two of them to duel, like Syn suggested.

--

"Thank god I have a sparkling personality," Noct said, "That sounds like grunt work..." It was less about it being beneath her, and more about it being tedious work.

--

Mortal shrugged, "I don't know either. Maybe his ship got caught in traffic." She chuckled at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:24 pm

*Tirea stands up and gets into a fighting stance, then looks at Gabriel*

Tirea:<So, what are the rules of this dual?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:55 pm

"Same as Pro-bending," Gabe said, "No continuous streams, etc, etc."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Tirea:<Got it! I'll do my best.>

<(To not screw up.)>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: