Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Selena<She does raise a valid concern. What do we get for doing this?>

"You mean aside from immunity to jail time?"

*Senthose sighs.*

"How about 2000 Yuans each?"

Selena<Better make it 3000. I'm looking at a new car.>
=======================================
<Yep. 9 AM sharp. Hopefully we won't have such long hours this time.>
*When she's out of the tunnels, she catches a glimpse at a clock on a pole, which tells her that it's 10:15 PM. *
"Uhh...right."

*Heading past city hall & through downtown, the pair don't see anything out of the ordinary. The police station is relatively empty, due to the shift change. They're almost home when static blares over the radio.*

{All available units, please respond to a fire fight at Central City Station.}

"That's a few hours from here."
Vanessa<A Triad Squad is making its protection rounds tonight. We lay in wait in the shopping district. Once they show up, & get out to start harassing their latest victim, we destroy their car, take everything they've got, & take them out.>

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Monu:<I hope not. Today was probably the most tired I've ever bed.>

*Monu stretches and starts walking towards Republic City*

Monu:<See you at 9!>
---
Eve:[Well it's not TOO late. I must not be sleeping well.]

*Eve starts heading for the nearest cafe*

Eve:[I might as well gave something for the walk back.]
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Astarte returned to the living room with her dinner and a pot of tea, and lit up another light before beginning to eat.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Mortal shrugged, "It called for all available units though. We have to go."

--

"I highly recommend the sports car Satomobile," Noct said.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:17 pm

*Euryale sighs, stopping the car & parking it.*

"Well, the street's a bit too narrow for a u-turn, so hold on a sec."

*She raises her arms, & Mortal can feel the car lifting slightly. Then she rotates them about her head, twisting her hips slightly, like she's using a hula-hoop. The car begins to turn & the sounds of stones grinding together can be heard. When she lowers her arms, they drop back into place. Euryale shifts into drive & takes off.*
======================================
*She limp wrist waves at Noctis.*

Selena<You have exquisite taste, my friend. And what do you drive, Voland? Wasn't it your father's old Ostritch-Horse Drawn Carriage?>

*Senthose shakes a finger at her.*

"Now, now, there'll be plenty of time to make fun of Voland for being old when he's dead."

Voland<You're all regular rib-splitters.>

*He turns to leave. Selena turns to watch.*

Selena<Where are you going?>

Voland<Dragon Flats, obviously.>

Selena<Don't you think it can wait? It's 10 o'clock on a Friday night. Why would Sparky be up to any evil schemes, when he could be out on the town?>
*The closest cafe is actually closed. There is a night cafe nearby, but it's two blocks out of her way.*
*He waves back.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:21 pm

*Eve heads for that one*

Eve:<(Ugh, I really hope that one's not busy.)>

---
*Monu increases his pace*

Monu:[I hope I can get some sleep tonight, or I'll pay for it tomorrow.]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Mortal tries not to stare at Euryale's swaying hips, and fails, "So, um, what do you think is going on?"

--

Noct simply shrugged, it wasn't her job to know about that stuff. She was the one running on a sparkling personality.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:31 pm

"Fire fight at the train station? I have no doubt about it: It's the Agni Kais. No other gangs are up there, so if they're fighting someone, it's either our forces, or a civilian."
=====================================
*The woman shrugs.*

Selena<I'll be on the job first thing in the morning. Well...not first thing, I suppose. I have to freshen up, you understand.>
*It is full of people, but the line is only a handful of them. If she walks by, she'll observe that they're discussing the Pro-Bending Pre-Tournament Matches, which start on Monday.*
*Predictably, Monu's walk home is very long & boring. Once he gets there, a young, dark-skinned man with brown hair, blue pants, & a long, blue jacket is leaning by his door. When Monu gets closer, he can see that the man has short sideburns & a goatee.*

<Hey, there. You work for that school out in the boonies, right?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Noct ran a hand through her hair, brushing some bangs away from her eyes.

--

"My thoughts as well," Mortal said, her mind now focused on the task at hand, "Whoever they're attacking, we need to get there and stop them before too much damage is done."
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:50 am

*Syn nods and walks over to the stone discs. She takes a quick stance.*

Syn: "Hope you're ready!"

*Syn stomps her foot on the ground and two stone discs hover over her shoulders. With a quick left-right jab combo, they're speeding off towards Tirea.*

---------------------------------------------

*Marcus picks up the bombs.*

Marcus: "Sounds like I'm the man for the job. Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:34 am

*Tirea bends water from where the nearest source is and blasts it at the disks*
---
Eve:[Oh it starts on Monday? Maybe I'll catch half a game. If I have time.]

*Eve gets in line*
---
*Monu stops walking*

Monu:<Yes, that would be correct.>
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:47 am

*Syn smirks and tries again, summoning two more discs. This time she give a left and right hook so the discs will hook themselves, heading towards Tirea from two sides.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:07 am

*When they arrive on the scene, someone wastes no time Firebending through Euryale's window. She barely manages to duck, & as the flames dissipate in the open air, Mortal can see someone in dark clothing running around the back of the station.*
<That's good to hear. We could always use more Earthbenders in the...restaurant business.>

*The man snickers before offering his hand, which is full of business cards. Oddly enough, they are indeed for a restaurant. Simply called "The Bistro," they list a phone number, but not much else.*

<Perhaps you could spread the word there.>
*One would assume they had set up barrels of water, if she doesn't have a water skin.*
*After a few minutes, she's up.*

<Nite Cafe, what will it be?>
Selena<Toodles.>

*She waves at them with the fingers of her right hand, before exiting the basement.*
*Slinking through an alleyway, Vanessa points at a car parked in front of a deli.*

<There. But hold on.>

*A police truck drives past the store. Only once it's out of sight do the people inside get out--a man in a gray suit with a slightly pointy hat & a gold medallion; a tall, broad-shouldered man with a closely-shaved head, thick lips, & a dim look; & a shifty little man with greasy black hair, a black coat with a high collar, a red scarf, a pointy little moustache, & a scar over his left eyebrow.*
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:28 am

*Marcus taps his foot with each step the men take, watching their movements. He make no other noises or movements, just watches and waits for his order.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:45 am

*When the men enter the deli, Vanessa dashes out of the alley. Staying low to the ground, she creeps up on the vehicle, gets on the other side, & reaches a hand up to pilfer the glove box. Once she has whatever was in there secured inside her coat, she starts walking back towards him, abandoning stealth.*

<Light it up.>
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:51 am

*Marcus pulls out a bomb and a lighter, or the LoK version, and lights the fuse. He tosses it just short of the rear bumper so that it rolls under the car.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 am

*After a muffled flash of light & burst of sound, the car is on its side, trailing black smoke. When the Triad members emerge onto the scene, Vanessa swings a hand towards them. Whatever she throws at them, they apparently dislike, as the tall man in the dull green clothes quickly raises a fist &, with it, an earth wall. The other 2 peek out from behind it, tossing a fire blast & a water whip at her.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Mortal points to the guy, "There! Dark clothing, heading towards the back of the station." Assuming that is inaccessible by car, Mortal gets out of her seat, and begins to give chase.

--

Noct gives a half hearted wave, and a small yawn before looking back towards Senthose, "So, is that all?"

--

Gabe looked on, frowning slightly as she was in thought. With her somewhat stern features, she looked almost hawkish. When Syn hooked the two disks Gabe spoke up in an authoritative voice, "Put a ring of water around yourself to block the disks; counterattack with a water whip."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:58 pm

*Tirea does as Gabe instructed*

---
*Assuming the cafe, like most, as pastries and the like, Eve points to one*

Eve:<I'll take this one please.>
---
*Monu takes the cards*

Monu:<Thank.......you.>

*Monu looks suspiciously at the man*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:30 pm

*In front of the station is a statue of Fire Lord Zuko, with a hand held up, & a plume of flame emerging from it. When Mortal starts chasing the man, while Euryale is getting out of the car, a pair of Firebenders hiding behind the pedestal that it sits on shoot a quartet of fire blasts at them.*
<Look, just hand the cards out to the kiddies, & we won't have any problems, got it? Neither of us wants to have problems, right?>
"For today, yes. You should be formally notified of your nomination within a day or two."
*She puts it in a plastic wrap, & then puts that in a white paper bag.*

<Anything else?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:02 pm

*Monu shrugs*

Monu:<I dislike problems, but I would dislike putting kids in potential danger even worse. What kind of "restaurant" is this?>

---
Eve:<That will be all, please.>
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:32 am

*Syn ducks under the whip, gracefully pulling another disc from the stack, and throws her fists forward to send it speeding towards Tirea.*

-----------------------------------

*Marcus tries to toss another bomb over the wall and pulls Vanessa down to the ground to avoid the water/fire combo.*

Marcus: "Careful."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:04 pm

*Tirea uses the water ring around her to block the disk, then counterattacks with another water whip*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Gabe continued to watch, noting that Tirea was able to stay alert to the fight, as well as listen to her teammates, and also that she was able to adapt a new gameplan into her reactions quickly. She also noted Syn's ability to dodge and counterattack effortlessly. Perhaps there was a chance they could make it yet.

--

Noct nodded, then stood up, "Well then, have a good evening, Senthose. I'll look forward to our next meeting." With that she exited the room, and started on her way home.

--

Mortal throws up a wall of flames to block out the attacks, then stomps her food down, and punches forward, shooting a stream of fire at one of her assailants.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:48 pm

*Marcus is nowhere near Vanessa, so he does not reach her in time. She dodges the fire, taking a whater wip to the arm, that rips off the fabric of her sleeve, revealing the gleam of a machete. The bomb he throws just fails to clear the wall, bouncing off of it. It still explodes, blowing a semicircle off of the top of the wall. The firebender & the waterbender dash out from behind the wall, while the earthbender holds up his hand to stop the falling rocks. The Firebender, to the right, shoots another blast of fire at Vanessa, who shakes her arm, causing the machete to drop into her hand. As she blocks with it, the waterbender runs towards Marcus, quickly generating 3 ice knives & throwing them at him.*
*They duck behind the statue again. Euryale stops running after the other perpetrator & points at the statue's flame plume.*

"Look out, they're doing something to it!"

*As they watch, it lengthens & brightens. The flames curl into a dragon shape & twist through the air, over Mortal's fire wall, before darting towards them.*
=========================================
<The kind that doesn't like it when uppity earthbending schools try to refuse it future employees.>
*She hands her the bag.*

<That'll be 1.5 Yuans, if you please.>
*While she's walking along the bay, Noctis walks past the same Fire Nation themed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that Astarte did earlier.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: