Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:46 am

*Tirea's heading over to the park, wishing she'd met up Syn or Gabe and walked over*
---
*Eve sits at home, watching her small TV*

<This place just gets better and better.>
---
*Monu puts down the newspaper, and heads to his bedroom to get dressed*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:02 am

"A while, I guess," Astarte replied softly. "She has been a regular customer... for a while..."

Dalia continued to be in jail, considering when she would get out.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:09 am

Mortal kind of fidgeted, "Do you think I should. I mean, for one thing, it is kind of a dangerous technique."

--

Noct wondered why Agni Kai was specified, and not any Red Monsoons. She settled on the idea that no RMs had been recently arrested, and thus, fell out of the range of the recent charges. She guessed that was a good thing.

Regardless, she began to get ready for the day, and headed off to work.

--

Gabe woke up and had a reasonably average day until she decided to start on her way to the park. Once there she waved to the two having an awkward conversation, and said, "Hello you two. Just us so far?"

She also took a cautious look around, content knowing that she could keep the gazebo at bay with firebending if she had to.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:04 am

Neo Bahamut wrote:
*The Leader quickly reaches the Firebender and bashes him in the head with the lid. Seeing that she is reaching for her sword, he wisely scrambles to his feet and starts running away. Meanwhile, Vanessa is knocked down and breathless by a surprise punted fireball hitting her in the stomach.*
Heide snaps out of the dazzlement and goes to attack on the firebender in order to protect Vanessa.

Neo Bahamut wrote:
*The Purists have since returned to their hideout, armed with detailed plans of some underground tunnels in the industrial sector. A wall-mounted television behind the bar tells that the Agni Kais didn't fare so lucky, with an estimated 80-90% of the group having been arrested last night.*
======================================
*Anyone who doesn't fall in one of the above categories is at home and finds out, either through television or newspaper, the following story.*

Corruption in Cop Force

Chief Beifong issued a statement this morning that her Metalbending Police Force was being investigated under suspicion of corruption. When asked about the specific nature of the corruption, she stated that the charges included bribe-taking and unlawful arrests, but revealing any other details could compromise the investigation. She refused to identify any of the police being investigated.

Concerns are that this could lead to the release of most of the Agni Kai Triad members arrested recently. Chief Beifong confirms that they have agreed to plea bargains to act as witnesses in the investigation, but adds that she intends to make sure that as many of them stay locked up as possible.
Siting in a corner Heide mends her singed coat, thinking about the raid. She felt like she would be scolded for not performing well enough. Well, she was kind of used to be scolded but since she looked up to the Leader it was different. She comforted herself that at the very least, she now knew what it was like to fight firebenders and was pleased to hear that mostly of the Agni Kai Triad members were arrested. However, she looked at the television as the news of corruption within the police force was announced. For some reason she had some sort of respect for Chief Beifong - maybe because she kind of reminded of the Leader in her sternness - but as far as she knew the police force was mostly made up of benders and those were too often capricious.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:49 pm

E"He's taken safety courses. But, you know, don't do it in the apartment complex. Though I guess that's kind of self-explanatory."
============================================
Firebending is a trifle compared to the wrath of the gazebo.

*Roatha looks over when he hears Gabe.*

R"Yeah, but the Dynamic Duo should be getting off soon. If they haven't already."
============================================
*Chief Beifong bursts into the holding cell area, arguing with another Metalbender.*

Beifong<Why was I not informed she was here?! You all knew we were investigating the Agni Kai Arrests!>

???<My deepest apologies, Chief. I don't believe most of us knew she was brought in.>

*When they come to stop in front of Dalia, she sees that the other Metalbender is a male with shoulder-length, brown hair. Compared to Beifong, he's a little shorter, and less broad-shouldered.*
=====================================
*The Firebender had scrambled shortly after being attacked. Wounded & outnumbered, she knew when she had been beaten. Vanessa comes to sit in an armchair.*

V"Corruption in the force? There's a shocker."

Leader<Heh. Well, boys and girls, I'm finished looking over these plans.>

*As she speaks, she sets the papers down on the table.*

Leader<And the only conclusion I can come to is that we need to open a branch in the industrial sector. Before that Ash-Maker Zolt expands into it.>
*When she gets there, she finds that the office is surprisingly pretty slow. One of the employees is reading a magazine, on front of which is a picture of Keter in a blue dress lounging on a couch. The dress terminates slightly past her elbows, & she's wearing a pair of loose-fitting gold bracelets on either hand. In her hands is a list of the candidates, with hearts around Noctis's & Saxaeus's names, & X's over all of the rest, while on her face is a knowing smile. The title is Republic Reader, a well-known publication. It's not quite a tabloid, but not quite National Geographic, either.*

<Third in the polls? Wow, someone's first foray into politics is going pretty well. Though I guess I shouldn't really be surprised that Keter is first. She's got that look of...sophistication.>

*His tone makes it pretty clear that he'd like to spend a night with Keter's sophistication.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Mortal shrugged, "I guess it would be alright. I enjoy shooting the breeze with him anyway, so it won't really be a chore."

--

"Dynamic... Ah, yes," Gabe giggled, "So, what have you two been up to? Got anything going on the grill yet?"

--

Noctis furrowed her brow, "What's with the hearts?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:03 pm

*After getting dressed, Monu heads out the door and locks it behind him, then heads to the nearest grocery store*

<Let's see...eggs, milk, cereal...I should have made a list.>
---
*Eve grabs a sweater then wanders out down to the nearest place to get breakfast*

[Nothing today till nightfall I suppose. Might as well head down and hang out around the tower until then.]
---
*Seeing Gabe arrive, Tirea runs over and gives her a surprise hug*

Tirea:<Hey guys!>

Last edited by Leafy on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:58 pm

<What?>

*He looks at the cover.*

<Oh...I think that means she likes you. By the way, your secretary has a message for you.>
===================================
*Euryale smiles.*

E"That's great to hear!"

*At the apartment, Euryale gets in one of her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but leaves her hair down. She emerges not long afterwards, sans shoes.*

E"Okay, I'm ready."
=========================================
R"Not just yet. I only brought the meat and spices. Euryale's bringing the rest of the food."
*Monu quickly finds that the grocery bill drains most of what was left of his last paycheck.*
*She winds up at Narook's Seaweed Noodlery.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Astarte had returned the wave, but was quiet.

"Can I help you?" Dalia adjusted her glasses a little.

Hector and Eduj were back in the chemist by now, Hector at the counter with a jug of water and Eduj in his usual place up the back, now boasting a moderate burns scar on the right side of his face where Dalia had struck him. The radio was on so that they could listen to the news.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Mortal was rockin' her usual casual wear. "So, what prompted the idea in the first place. With me and Roatha I mean."

--

"I doubt that she likes anyone but herself," Noct said. She then walked over to her office, which her secretary was most likely sitting in front of.

--

Gabe is surprised hugged, "Oh, hi there Tiera. Glad you could make it." Gabe smiled then looked back at Roatha and Astarte, "Well, you can make hamburgers with that, can't you?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:04 pm

*Eve decides that the place sounds good and ethers*
---
*Monu sighs as he walks home with his groceries*

[Great. I really need to find a new job soon. Or move back in with my parents.]
---
*Tirea smiles back, and steps back*

<Thanks for having me! Yum...Hamburgers..>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:37 pm

"I was thinking more Shish kebabs, but I brought those too. But, again, Euryale has the buns."
====================================
*The secretary gives her the message, stating that it was left in the mail slot, but she has no idea what it means.*

I'll be taking care of these cases.
<3~S

"Oh...well...it's just that, you know. I mean, I can't do it. Oh, look at the time, we've gotta get to the park."

*Euryale begins making her way to the complex's garage.*
*The place is a typical buffet setup, with different kinds of seaweed noodles, & toppings. A large bald man works behind the counter of ingredients, & there are wooden tables throughout the rest of the room.*
Beifong<I need to get her to an interrogation room. Get Lin, and question the men who brought her in.>

*The man nods & heads off to do just that.*
*Selena enters the pharmacy.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Tirea:<What ever you guys want's fine by me.>
---
*Eve heads up to where ever you pay*
---
*Monu puts away his groceries, then flops on the couch*

<I suppose I better start looking for a new job.>

*After getting a drink of water, Monu heads out again, this time heading in a random direction*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:44 pm

"Hello again," Hector smiled at Selena. "How can I help you?"

Dalia stared at Beifong for a few moments before speaking again, "Have you any idea if my parents might know where I am? I am of the Lao family."
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Neo Bahamut wrote:
*The Firebender had scrambled shortly after being attacked. Wounded & outnumbered, she knew when she had been beaten. Vanessa comes to sit in an armchair.*

V"Corruption in the force? There's a shocker."

Leader<Heh. Well, boys and girls, I'm finished looking over these plans.>

*As she speaks, she sets the papers down on the table.*

Leader<And the only conclusion I can come to is that we need to open a branch in the industrial sector. Before that Ash-Maker Zolt expands into it.>
When Vanessa sat down in the armchair, Heide looked at her. Things had happened so quickly during the end of the raid and going back to headquarters that she hadn't gotten a chance to get to know what injuries Vanessa got from the fight, especially at the end. Well, at least she seemed well enough to be up and about.

Then the Leader spoke and put some papers on the table which Heide took a look at. Not that she had seen any plan before but curious as she was, maybe she could pick up a thing or two by having a look. And sometimes one needed to look a couple of times on different pieces of the same thing to understand the information.

OOC: I have been pondering, what happened to Marcus who also is a purist? o_O;
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:12 pm

OOC: Azena has vanished.

Gabe laughed a bit, "Indeed she does. Anyway, I'm good with whatever. I just want food."

--

Noct shrugged, "Less work for me? Great." She then tore the paper and through it in the trash.

--

Mortal frowned, knowing that the real reason was something Euryale didn't want to tell her. "Oh, okay then," She said half heartedly as she followed after Euryale.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:43 pm

*Roatha wonders if that's an innuendo, but doesn't want to say anything, in case it makes him look like a pervert. A few minutes later, Euryale & Mortal come onto the scene, having parked outside the park gates. They are carrying a few bags, which doubtless contain an assortment of food.*
==========================================
*As stated before, they are schematics of underground tunnels, mostly connecting different factories. But all of the maps cut off well before they get to the Dragon Flats Borough.*

Leader<After we've established our new territory, and taken care of Zolt and Senthose, we'll see if we can find the rest of these at City Hall.>

Vanessa<An attack on City Hall? Are you serious?>

Leader<Do I look like I'm joking?>
*Probably the guy working behind the counter.*
Selena<I would like a job application, if you don't mind.>
Beifong<I know who you are. I called them, but they didn't seem to be in any hurry to post bail. Said you ought to learn a lesson in here.>
*That random direction happens to be to the train station. On the way, he finds an abandoned building that is being searched over by a number of police officers. There's even a police airship overhead.*
*Noctis's secretary eyes her warily.*

<Is there something wrong, Ma'am?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:45 pm

*Eve heads up to the guy*

<Excuse, is this where you pay?>
---
*Monu heads a bit closer to see what he can find out what's going on*
---
*Tirea waves at the new arrivals*

Tirea:<Hello!>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:14 am

Astarte looked to the new arrivals, and also gave a half-hearted wave.

"Oh, sure," Hector seemed surprised but quickly recovered. "I don't really tend to keep applications with me, but it would be simple to arrange. Would you like to talk about this a little? I didn't think you were local to the area, and I am afraid to say I can't offer a lot in the way of payment."

"Typical," Dalia scoffed, looking away from Beifong.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:10 pm

While watching the schematics and listening to what was being said, it reminded her that once upon a time she had seen a map of a city or some such. Though this plan looked differently, she could get an inkling of which was what among all the lines going this way and that. But of course, she had never properly used nor learnt the workings of any map and thus not having any sufficient understanding about such things.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Gabe waved hello as well, then looked at Astarte, "Are you alright? You've been pretty quiet since I got here."

Mortal waved back to everyone, before looking over at Euryale, "Hey, do you have the buns? I couldn't find them."

--

Noct looked at her secretary, "No. Why, does something seem wrong?" She took a step closer to the secretary's desk as she talked.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:58 pm

E"Yeah, they're in here."

*She lifts one of the bags.*
=================================
Vanessa<Well, I can head over to the Industrial Sector, but what about "Lightning Bolt" Zolt? Don't you think he'll try something?>

Leader<First of all, you're not going. I'm sending Ivan, with several of the new weapons. Second of all, there's not much we can do about that, besides continuing our ambush-&-sabotage campaign.>
==================================
Selena<Oh, that's okay. I'm just looking for a little something to keep busy. You know what they say, idle hands are a Bloodbender's playthings.>
<You pay after you're done with all of your orders.>
*Beifong waves her hand & the cell door slides open.*

Beifong<Come with me.>
<It's just, you shredded that paper.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:27 am

"I'm fine," Astarte gave a small, sheepish smile. "I'm usually kind of quiet."

"Well, um, I will be back in a few moments," Hector said, still feeling a little suspicious. He quickly walked to the back of the store and passed through a door leading into his home. Eduj remained on his stool, a newspaper folded neatly on his lap.

"Okay," Dalia followed Beifong.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:40 am

Noct furrowed her brow, confused, "Am I not allowed to tear paper?"

--

"Ah, okay," Gabe said, returning a smile of her own. She then looked at Roatha, "It seems Euryale did have the buns."

Mortal smiled, "Oh good. Can't have a good burger without the buns."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:04 am

<No, of course you are, Ma'am. Forget I said anything.>
R"Why are you all talking like that?"

*Roatha snaps his fingers, sending a spark into the grill, which ignites the charcoal.*
*Beifong takes her into an interrogation room like the one before, & sits across from her.*

Beifong<Spill it, kid. What happened?>
*Selena notes a magazine with a picture of Keter's face reflected in a make-up mirror.*

Selena<I swear, is she a politician, or a glamor model?>

*Nonetheless, she pulls it out & starts thumbing through it.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: