Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?

Go down 
+2
SkeletonStitches
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? Empty
PostSubject: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Kubo seems to be developing a thing for supplemental material. He's come out with another novel, "The Death Saves the Strawberry," though this one looks a lot more credible as canon, & all around not pants-on-head retarded. I guess it's a compilation of several shorter stories that fill in information on what most of the cast--notably the Visoreds, Momo, Orihime, Rukia, & Byakuya--did after Aizen became a thumb tack. Since I'm not sure whether or not Murrica, let alone Germany, has even seen "Masked" yet, here's a link to a summary:

http://www.soul-boards.com/187909/the-death-save-the-strawberry-novel.-spoiler-info./
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
SkeletonStitches

SkeletonStitches

Quote : Lowbloods roam aplenty and yours truly is nothing but a scratched scar of parchment.

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:11 pm

In all honesty, the appeal for bleach is almost null with the way the author makes it, and Ichigo being all Mary-Sue (Gary-Stu), what with the Quincy as a mother and Shinigami as a father. It's overused, cliché, overused and shit. Like Naruto, it should have ended instead of continuing with repetitive, unappealing plots and revelations.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:17 pm

That's a cool story, but not at all what the thread is about.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:17 pm

First post on this forum is an out and out bashing of Bleach. You've got balls. Anyway, I agree on a few points, particularly Ichigo's mary sue attributes, but that said, it is a shonen. No one is supposed to expect something balanced, it is a young adult book, and it is doing its job valiantly.

Also, as Neo said, not really the point of this thread. Head on over to 'Bleach Anime Preview' if you want a more 'General Bleach' thread discussion.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
SkeletonStitches

SkeletonStitches

Quote : Lowbloods roam aplenty and yours truly is nothing but a scratched scar of parchment.

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Script-Z wrote:
First post on this forum is an out and out bashing of Bleach. You've got balls. Anyway, I agree on a few points, particularly Ichigo's mary sue attributes, but that said, it is a shonen. No one is supposed to expect something balanced, it is a young adult book, and it is doing its job valiantly.

Also, as Neo said, not really the point of this thread. Head on over to 'Bleach Anime Preview' if you want a more 'General Bleach' thread discussion.
My mistake, then. Although I am not particularly sorry. I guess I was so blinded by rage that my hands twitched of their own accord, and then the post happened. I will post with more relevance in other threads, if that would put you to rest.

Also, technically it isn't very young. As being shounen, I guess what pleases the average '13 year old male fandom' are tits and meaningless violence with many near life and death situations. To be honest, I was incredibly surprised that Tite tit actually had the guts to kill off more major characters, as his history with disposing them off aren't very...well, stable. By stable I mean hardly at all.

edit: The comment about guts. Well, of course I do. I am alive, aren't I?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:33 pm

I said balls, not guts, and once again, not the right thread for this, lol. And it is alright, blind rage is the norm for this forum. It is quite a hostile environment, actually.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:48 pm

The fact this thread was posted in is a bigger shock to me than the content of said posts.

Not that content matters seeing as no thread ever stays on topic.
Back to top Go down
SkeletonStitches

SkeletonStitches

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Why is Cloud Strife the banner, is there no deviation at all? His lusty / murderous glare gets me every time. And by 'gets me' I mean my ochinchin shrivelling up in fright.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:03 am

Our fearful leader is a CloudxSephiroth fanboy.

Why is that not our banner?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:44 am

I've said the same thing for a long time now. I've also said I was going to make a new one for a long time now and have consistently not made shit, so I'm in no position to complain, though it doesn't stop me from doing so on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
SkeletonStitches

SkeletonStitches

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:59 am

I happen to be conveniently a photoshop pro. I will make a banner with dicks and Zack x Cloud, because fuck Sephiroth x Cloud why do people like that shit.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:04 am

You're the fourth photoshop pro to show up. Tae is dead, Ent is dead, and I stopped trying once these assholes couldn't get what they wanted straight. The job is yours if you want it.
Back to top Go down
SkeletonStitches

SkeletonStitches

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:07 am

Where is Taegan active?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:10 am

Iunno, don't particularly care either. You might be able to ask Seraph if he knows.
Back to top Go down
SkeletonStitches

SkeletonStitches

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:12 am

Is Seraph actually Seraph or is that just some worship username change.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:24 am

Seraph is Seraph. His name used to be Dark something, so you may see him referred to as Dark from time to time.
Back to top Go down
SkeletonStitches

SkeletonStitches

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:26 am

Script-Z wrote:
Seraph is Seraph. His name used to be Dark something, so you may see him referred to as Dark from time to time.
Sugoii.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:47 am

Don't go weaboo on me.
Back to top Go down
SkeletonStitches

SkeletonStitches

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:26 am

Script-Z wrote:
Don't go weaboo on me.

Spoiler:

Happy now, bitch.

Last edited by SkeletonStitches on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:59 am

Don't put spoilers for the new chapter on the board without tagging it, especially if it just came out.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:39 am

God damn it, could you people at least pretend to try to stay on topic?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:11 am

No. To both things.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Nope.jpg

Also who are you Skeleton? You were looking for me?

Also also your guess is as good as mine as to where Tae fucked off to.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:00 pm

I assume he's still busy with college stuff, like he has been for the past...2 months or so.
Back to top Go down
SkeletonStitches

SkeletonStitches

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:59 pm

You can just call me Kurloz.

Anywho, I am a total photoshop pro. Just saying. But the Cloud banner can stay there, at least it's better than actual SxC. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?   Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Needs the Bleach Wiki When You Have Me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next