Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digimon: Data Distortion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Digimon: Data Distortion Empty
PostSubject: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:29 am

Who says there's no such thing as monsters?

Bested in combat, two great beasts, a mortally wounded Machinedramon and dying Kimeramon cross one anothers path and in an attempt to save themselves, Joint Progress Digivolution. In the process, a rift opened up revealing the Digital World to the people of Tokyo. The Joint Progress Digivolution gave birth to Millenniummon, a monster whose power warped and disfigured the world from which its birth revealed to Tokyo.

No word of any abnomalies were reported the next day, but a group of those who were Chosen to soon combat the terror of another world would recieve a partner to aid in their quest.

Electronic devices would began to act abnormal or cease working and emerging from most frequently a television set or computer a strange creature bearing an equally strange and inactive [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of varying color.

The creatures refered to themselves as Digital Monsters or Digimon for short. They bore no recollection of their journey to the Material World, but what they did have was the name of their partner who would aid in the liberating of their world.

Meanwhile, in an area seperate yet apart of the Digital World, beneath black waters an ancient and forgotten evil begins to stir, its slumber nearing its end.

===================================

And for anyone who cares, the quote is from Hikari Yagami, introducing the prequel movie Digimon Adventure.

Sign-Up:

Name: First and last.
Appearance: What the character looks like.
Partner: In-Training form and line. Partner Digimon start in their In-Training form and Digivolve as the story progresses.. No two characters can have the same Digimon.
Personal Items: Something the character may carry with them other than their Digivice.
Bio: A bit about the character and their partner.
Other: Whatever doesn't belong in the above sections.

Multiple characters are allowed and encouraged on the grounds that their Digimon are not compatible for Joint Progress Digivolution. IE: No one person can have Veemon and Wormmon.

Restrictions: For reasons pertaining to the plot some Digimon are unavailable to sign up with.

Seven Great Demon Lords
Three Celestials
The Soverigns
Ten Ancient Warriors
Daemon Corps
Members of the Leomon species

As well as Digimon someone has already signed up be it the line entirely or even just a small portion. I'd rather not have to keep track of multiple Guilmon or something.

Members of the Royal Knights are acceptable (and encouraged), as are the Olympus XII.

Armor Digivolution: A process exclusive to a handful of Digimon requiring an object known as a Digimental. The Digimon transitions to a level with power ranging to anywhere from Champion to Ultimate in some cases. For unknown reasons, some Armor Level Digimon have appeared in the wild.

Example: Wormmon to Shadramon or FlaWizardmon with the Digimental of Courage.

Joint Progress Digivolution/Jogress Digivolution/DNA Digivolution/Fusion Digivolution when available works as the people whose character's Digimon have merged take turns with their actions.

An example being Teagan and myself taking turns with Silphymon's actions or Neon and I with BlackOmnimon.

Slide Digivolution: A process unique to a small number of Digimon allowing for them to shift to their darker form.

Known Examples: Angemon to Devimon, Monzaemon to WaruMonzaemon, Chessmons (White) to Chessmons (Black)

In some instances there are Digimon who can Slide Digivolve to their opposite of sorts.

Example: Seadramon to Airdramon.

Dark Digivolution: A process, like Slide Digivolution in the sense that it's unique to a small number of Digimon. It is a process that occurs naturally on some rare occasions, but most often when a Digimon is forced into Digivolving by a partner whose mind is clouded with anger.

Example: Greymon to SkullGreymon or WarGrowlmon to Megidramon.

Attributes: As you may know, most Digimon have an attribute. Data, Vaccine, Virus. In the first attemp, it worked as an Elemental Rock, Paper, Scissors, but was hardly enforced. In a fanfic I read they were refered to as alignments.

Data: Neutral
Vaccine: Good
Virus: Evil

While not actually concrete as a Data Digimon could be evil, it was more of a characterization thing. Not something that's actually mandatory to keep in mind during character creation, but something to keep in mind.

Also: This section is a right mess.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Sat May 11, 2013 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total

HarleyThomas likes this post

Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:40 am

Name: Azuma Huraka
Appearance: Stands six foot two, short brunette hair, and green eyes. Wears a black long sleeved shirt underneath a brown leather fur lined bomber jacket. Wears dark blue boot cut jeans held up with a black leather belt and black sneakers. On his left forearm is the Crest of Hope.
Partner: Tokomon>Patamon>Angemon>MagnaAngemon>SlashAngemon.
Personal Items: Butterfly knife, blue BiC lighter, wind-up flashlight.
Bio: Tokomon emerged from Azuma's computer carrying a dark blue device Tokomon knew only as a Digivice a d scared the bajeesus out of him. Living with his brother and his girlfriend, Azuma has a difficult time trying to hide Tokomon who has a fondness for scaring the neighbor cats, usually by flashing his enormous gaping maw.

Tokomon has no recollection of his time in the Digital World, only remember the name of the device he was given and who to find.

Prior to Tokomon's appearance on the night the rift opened up, Azuma had gone to the bathroom to splash some water on his face, thinking what he saw was part of a very lucid dream, only for the water to pour from the tap as a smokey grey color.
Other: Amnesia!

Name: Hitomi Alla
Appearance: Stands five foot four, short cropped blond hair, green eyes, and light blue plastic oval rimmed glasses. Wears a white button-up shirt underneath a blue vertical striped sweater vest. Dark blue thigh high skirt, white knee high socks, and white plimsols. Now sports Azuma's suade sherpa fleece lined jacket that sports multiple small cuts and tears on the sleeves and sides and has the Crest of Light on the back of her neck.
Partner: Nyaromon>Salamon>Gatomon>Angewomon>Magnadramon.
Personal Items: Carries a black messenger bag with an eyeglass case, eyeglass cleaner, cloth, bandages and tape as well as a flashlight.
Bio: Nyaromon followed Hitomi home, dragging a sky blue Digivice. She had no idea how she had gotten to the Material World, but felt warmer being in it rather than the Digital World.

Hitomi has no issues having to hide Nyaromon as her parents are never home during the days and she's usually asleep when they are home.

Much like Azuma, Hitomi had an odd experience with water the night the rift opened. The pond at the park was a smokey grey rather than its usual murky green.
Other: Another amnesiac.

Name: Taiyo Shikasu
Appearance: Stands five foot six, long brunette hair that goes to the center of her back, kept in twintails, and green eyes. Wears a studded black collar with a silver bell, light blue cropped button-up cardigan the top couple buttons undone underneath a black hoodie with a cat face on the front and ears on the hood, blue jeans with a leopard print belt and pink canvase sneakers. The Crest of Love appears on her navel.
Partner: Viximon>Renamon>Kyubimon>Taomon>Sakuyamon.
Personal Items: Digital camera in black shoulder case. Black and blue backpack with a grey cat keychain on the zipper which she carries band-aids, a blanket, towel, toiletries, and a change of clothes which are in a seperate plastic bag. Smartphone in a pink case. A few packages of fruit snacks and granola bars and a flashlight with extra batteries.
Bio: Viximon emerged from Taiyo's computer moniter with a pink Digivice, freaking Taiyo out. Viximon couldn't answer any questions beyond who she is, what she is, and where she came from.

Taiyo claims Viximon is a plush toy she had recently bought should her parents ask.

On the night the rift opened, prior to Viximon's appearance, Taiyo had dissmissed it as a very weird dream.
Other: Wears a pink tiger print bikini under her clothes.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:34 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:40 am

Eve Tantus & Gummymon:
Kylie Sorenson & Moonmon:
Cameron Sorenson & Yokomon:
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Accepted.

Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:22 pm

maybe I should get active again...
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:45 pm

That'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Too bad I can't use original digimon. Maybe I'll use Coronamon.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Both Lunamon and Coronamon in the rp? Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:04 pm

I wish Petermon had a rookie form already because ???--> Petermon--> Mistymon--> Dynasmon would be epic.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:08 pm

You can just choose a rookie that makes sense. Hell, look at the line I'm using for Biyomon.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Oh, well then.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:00 am

That line has some basis in various parts of the franchise. Primarily the card game.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:29 am

Yeah, besides Petermon looks like he digivolves into Mistymon much more than Wizardmon does..
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:47 am

Data can be arranged. This isn't Pokemon where a whatever becomes a bigger whatever. If a dog becomes a cat, not only are cats higher life forms, it is how the data was arranged accordingly.

And the thing about Petermon is it has no line at all.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:08 am

And here I thought that the Digimon designers were just making it up as they went along.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:11 am

Oh you were talking to Leafy about her line having a basis lol. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Seraph wrote:
Oh you were talking to Leafy about her line having a basis lol. Whoops.
Yeah, I thought he was talking to you too. But you should still totally join!
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:24 pm

I probably will join.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Leafy's line does have basis in the franchise.

Petermon has nothing.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Yeah.

Will finish this momentarily, have to go eat dinner.

Once again supplying the token shota.

Last edited by Seraph on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:03 pm

You can still use someone else! Like Coronamon!
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:07 pm

I'm making a second char. Dun worry Leafy you'll get your having Lunamon and Coronamon in the rp at once.

Its just Gaiomon is mah man so I gotta make him first.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Yesssss... in the mean time enjoy this picture of one of my OCs a friend did for me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Data Distortion   Digimon: Data Distortion Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon: Data Distortion
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next