Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assemble (Sign-Ups)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:48 am

No! I'm here for good. I promise.

Unlike the last time, I actually made a sign-up this time. So... that should show that I'm more determined to stay now, yeah? I can't well make a comeback or show I'm gonna become an active member again if I get rejected before I try. >.<
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:53 am

HarleyThomas wrote:
And it's only just begun the fourth out of many arcs.

It is not progressing fast enough.

The problem is that you drag shit on for too long, don't do enough at once, & waste too many opportunities. If you want the plot to progress, why are over half of the characters not involved in it? Why doesn't Taiyo join any of her friends in superheroing? Why don't you have Mimiru & Azuma run into Team Leafstarte while on patrol, to get them to join the Tree Troupe? It doesn't make any sense.

Quote :

Probably less likely to stay if nobody reads his sign-ups, too.

I read it & I didn't like what I saw.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:02 am

Reputations are a funny thing. If you earn a reputation as someone that fucks off without warning, others are going to be weary about letting you join their shit.

And with having read that sign up, I'm gonna have to say tone that shit down. Regeneration, Healing Factor, whatever is no problem. But that's some Wolverine tier redonc.

N.igga once regenerated when all that was left of him was a skeleton.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:20 am

Removed the final upgrade and added additional drawbacks to Rageneration. How's it look now?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:40 am

I'd still rather he not be damn near immortal.

Regrowing a severed limb ain't a problem. Shrugging off something that'd kill anyone else human or otherwise? That's rather absurd. Even Wolverine under a not terrible writer can die from decapitation assuming you get through his indestructable neck.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:37 am

How about now? Decapitation is fatal in all situations and I made organ regeneration more specific so that it basically means performing said decapitation would be much easier.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:17 pm

WolfSmasher wrote:
No! I'm here for good. I promise.

Unlike the last time, I actually made a sign-up this time. So... that should show that I'm more determined to stay now, yeah? I can't well make a comeback or show I'm gonna become an active member again if I get rejected before I try. >.<
As I said before, you better.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 10:38 pm

Okay, I guess.

At this point, anyone around that age would be at school. Assuming he goes to school and isn't a headcase like Ven.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 10:53 pm

Ven is not a headcase, she was disowned.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:39 pm

For being a headcase.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:22 pm

Alrighty! Uhhh, so do I get introduced into the story by you or do I make my own intro post?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:15 pm

Integrate yourself in probably as smoothly as my last bowel movement.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:11 am

Name: Artemis Rakshashi
Appearance: Skin color roughly the same as her mother's, same yellow eyes, black hair worn to the middle of her back, usually in a ponytail. May be styled either straight or slightly curled. 5'8" with a smaller, more athletic, but no less muscular build. Angular face with luscious lips and a button nose.

Because of her diverse range of activities, Artemis of course has several different sets of clothes. Out in nature, she wears old, worn jeans, sometimes beige to blend into the environment, & earth-toned t-shirts (or hoodies when it's cold). Her city clothes are decidedly more feminine, ranging across various types of pants or skirts and sleeveless tops. When it gets cold, she favors a black peacoat & a scarf to add a splash of color.

Finally, when she goes out crime fighting, she wears blue-black yoga pants & a matching hoodie with a mask of one-way fabric sewn inside the hood. Each arm is adorned with a leather shooting glove, complete with arm guard, also blue-black. She also has elbow, shin, and knee pads. Rounding out this ridiculous outfit is an old bike helmet that she's painted to match the rest.

Powers: Aretmis is a hunter & bow enthusiast. Her choice of weapon is a fiberglass recurve bow with a Dacron string, which can be disassembled for discreet storage in her backpack. To augment her shots, it also includes a sort of scope. She has carbon arrows, but due to their expensiveness, also knows how to make wooden ones. This comes in handy when fighting crime, since murder is generally frowned upon. Inspired by her father's engineering projects, she spends a lot of spare time developing specialty arrows that can split into a net, emit smoke, shock the target, or have some other unique property. Her quiver is contained within her backpack when she goes out crimefighting.

She also possesses a pistol crossbow with a motorized cocking mechanism, which works with the arrows & accessories from her recurve bow.

Should an enemy manage to get in close, she always has pepper spray on hand (which can also be used for pepper spray arrows). She's also been taught by her mother, so she possesses a formidable array of hand-to-hand combat skills. To augment this, she's reinforced the knuckles in her shooting gloves. In an absolute emergency, she could also resort to using her bow carving knife.

Bio: Born to Euryale Rakshashi, an MMA trainer and retired fighter, and Sibusio "S'bu" Malandela Zulu, an engineer and ballistics researcher for the Manderlay PD. She developed an interest in hunting and bow sports from a young age. She was mostly taught by S'bu, but Euryale would pitch in whenever possible, and taught her various self-defense techniques.

Artemis met June and Amanda at school 6 years ago, around which time she introduced Amanda to her mother. Inspired by her story & the efforts of costumed heroes, especially Grapevine, she came up with the idea to convert her hobby into a tool for crime fighting. Will be attending college in the fall, on an archery scholarship. She intends to use the stipends she gets for competitions and her winnings, wherever possible, to upgrade her gear.
Other: Whatever doesn't fit in the above.

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 5:27 am

Name: June Cyprus

Appearance:
Nearly 6' tall, lanky and flat as a washboard from neck to ass, June has an tanned athletic body type that only ever draws attention if it's in gym wear. Her hair is a blond pixie cut and the most notable part of her appearance is her heterochromatic eyes- one of which is bright blue while the other is a dull grey.
Day-to-day June will usually wear a cropped white camisole top under an unbuttoned denim shirt a size or two too big for her, covering them up with powder blue trench coat if it's cold. Down under she wears a high-waisted orange skirt or black jeans, and high ankle black canvas shoes. On her head June likes to wear sunglasses of various colours and shapes and either a snug beanie or a cap.
For more practical occasions, June opts for sweatpants, joggers and tank tops or t-shirts.

Powers:
Liquid Control: June can manipulate any liquids from any source, so long as she is aware that they exist and exist in liquid form when subject to standard ambient temperature. Control also extends to frozen or evaporated liquids of this kind. Control can be executed outside of her own body, and she is also capable of controlling liquids inside her own body (such as drawing out sweat) and can enter her entire body and whatever she is wearing into a liquid as well, though while in liquid form she has no senses except for touch- which includes vibrations from sound, though she can't process those as if she still had ears. She can move the liquid she is in around, even if it breaks up into smaller quantities, but can't survive in evaporated form, and if frozen is stuck that way until she thaws back into liquid.
At any one time she can manipulate approximately the volume of a 25m/82ft swimming pool, and while in control she can alter the form, velocity and temperature of the liquid.
Entering liquid form will temporarily put off the effects of damage to her body, and she is capable of coagulating her blood, however damage such as broken bones or burned/torn flesh will not be fixed by entering and leaving liquid form.

Bio:
June was the firstborn after a miscarried older brother, and had a sister 4 years her junior. She grew up choosing fighting and sports over more passive activities, and was really into dancing.
June discovered she was a Mutant when she was 8 years old and washing dishes by hand when her hands just disappeared into the water. When she lifted her stumps up out of the basin and screamed vaguely hand-shaped water hands took form in their place. Her father fainted on the spot when he saw, and her mom took her by the shoulders and calmed her down until she was able to concentrate enough to reform her hands out of the water.
Her little sister discovered her powers much earlier than she had, and they were basically identical. She couldn't help feeling a little jealous- the 4 year old girl took to it immediately and fearlessly with much more apparent potential than her.
They were both on strict orders to keep their powers secret and only ever use them if their lives were in immediate danger. One morning two years on June came home from a friend's party and found every part of her home was soaked with water, her parents were dead and her little sister had disappeared without a trace.
8 years passed and June has almost lost hope of knowing what happened, becoming deeply preoccupied with being passed from foster family to foster family and being a self-centered teenager. She has managed to increase her understanding of her abilities without being outed as a Mutant to everybody she knows, though she ended up telling Artemis and Amanda, friends she thought were close enough to understand.

Other: Usually carries two flasks around, one of whiskey and one of vodka.

Last edited by Astarte on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:18 am

Okay, a few questions for Har-Tard before I can get Artemis off of the ground:

Does S'bu Zulu know that his brother is an assassin? Does anyone else?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:33 am

If your job is to kill people, do you put that on your resume?

You come over from the Black Land as part of a criminal organization that likes how you cut someone's jib, do you tell that at family reunions?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:02 am

No, but you keep trying to kill people, you get caught.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:14 am

If you're bad at it or slip up.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:29 am

Evidence mounts with each crime. But that's not why I haven't finished yet. Firstly, I'm very busy & secondly Leafy is signing up a new character now as well.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:44 am

Tell that to Jack the Ripper or whoever commited the Black Dahlia murder.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Evidence gathering is a lot better now.

I am very busy as well and will make the character this week end.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:52 pm

Not infallible though.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:57 pm

Name: Amanda Hartland
Appearance: A 5'3 African-American girl with an average body type. Amanda has thick, relatively curly hair that does down to slightly below her shoulders that she normally keeps out of her eyes with various different headbands. Her hair and eyes are black and dark brown respectively. Amanda has glasses and contacts, but normally wears the later.

Amanda dresses for the occasion. As she plays both soccer and tennis, she can often be found in her uniform or something related to ether team. During the school day, Amanda will normally wear more girly clothes, including dresses and skirts, however at home and during her free time, she normally wears sweats and running shoes.
Powers:
Locked: Reflection: The ability to create reflective barriers that can be used both offensively and defensively. Strength depends on mostly on concentration. The barriers normally appear nearly invisible with only a small light distortion to betray their presence, however this can be avoided if enough care is taken.

Probably will get her hands on some technology at some point.
Bio: A teenage girl born and raised in Manderlay. Amanda's parents divorced when she was ten and she currently lives with her father, a nurse, in a nice apartment in the not-too-shitty part of town. Her mother remarried and currently lives about an hour away, however Amanda does not see her other than at holidays. In general, this arrangement suits both of them as they tend to clash when together for long periods of time. About 6 years ago, Amanda met Artemis and June and they becand fast friends.

Originally not the most outgoing person, Amanda decided to change that in high school, and joined the school's tennis and volleyball teams. As a result, she became very athletic, however still managed to maintain a good GPA and plans to attend college in the fall. Since Manderlay is a pretty dangerous place, Amanda received self defense training with Artemis from Euryale. This was when her mutant powers developed, nearly breaking Artemis's wrist in the process. Amanda has not told anyone about her powers other than June, Artemis, and Euryale who happened to see them.
Other: Really looks up to Euryale.

Last edited by Leafy on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:22 am

I have questions & also accusations that Astarte is racist:

Quote :
Appearance: A 5'3 African-American girl with an average body type.

What the fuck is "average"?
[4:14:17 AM] Astarte C: Obese.
[4:14:20 AM] Astarte C: (America)
[4:14:26 AM] Advent Snail: Racist.
[...]
[4:16:20 AM] Advent Snail: In general, this arrangement suits both of them as they tend to clash when together for long periods of time.

Over what?
[4:16:36 AM] Astarte C: Drugs, mostly.
[4:17:04 AM] Advent Snail: Amanda has also started self defense lessons, which was where her mutant powers developed.

What kind of class is this that they don't question that?
[4:17:20 AM] Advent Snail: Other: Really looks up to Euryale.

I like Leafy's character more than yours.
[4:17:55 AM] Astarte C: Eat fat sweaty dick.
[4:18:23 AM] Advent Snail: I want to note that June is the only one of the trio who is white.
[4:18:46 AM] Advent Snail: Probably specifically hangs out with them so that she can say racist shit & go, "I'm not racist, all of my friends are black!"
[4:18:57 AM] Astarte C: She's the only one you would bang, then.
[4:19:21 AM] Advent Snail: Artemis sounds the best-looking.
[4:19:31 AM] Astarte C: You don't like dark people.
[4:19:45 AM] Advent Snail: Projection.
[4:19:47 AM] Astarte C: June is a little self-conscious about how flat she is.
[4:20:02 AM] Advent Snail: Can't wait until she meets Euryale.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Apparently Skype does not exist anymore.

1. I thought average would be self explanatory. Exactly what you would expect from someone her height.
2. No.
3. I could elaborate on this, but like Eve it was in a way that didn't attract much attention.

Also, my questions:
June:
1. Heterochromatic eyes. Yeah.
2. June is Eve's mother's name. Just saying.
3. Breast envy. Again, yeah.

Artemis:
1. Remains the most stereotypical archer name ever.

You both are racist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assemble (Sign-Ups)   Assemble (Sign-Ups) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assemble (Sign-Ups)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next