Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows of the Past

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Shadows of the Past - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:23 am

<We didn't know you owned this place. We'll leave if you want.>
---
*Monu follows Lilith, while Safian twists to try and avoid as many knives as she can, before clawing at her attackers, claws aflame*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:25 am

Taiyo stops and stares at Euryale.

Taiyo: "That was so cool..."

===================================

Azuma: "To be fair, they were here first. It was only by coincidence that the rest of us arrived here."

He points at Nero, Noctis, and "Art".
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:27 am

Noct looked at Xanatos, then at Nero, "I'm going to let you handle this one."

--

Mortal continues her charge and brings down her blade onto the shoulder of the pirate who remained standing, "You're a mermaid!? I had not thought to see something so stunning here!"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 pm

"Please don't shout that."

<The bounty is on Prince Eric, not these freaks! Those who can should fall back!>

*The pirates who aren't bound or knocked out begin to run away. Lilith glares after the retreating pirates, but holds her Keyblde over Safian to douse her wounds in healing pollen.*
============================
Xanatos<Well, no matter. Owen will show you out.>

*A [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] steps out from behind Xanatos.*

Owen<If you'll follow me to the elevator, please.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Mortal looks as if she was just scolded, and said, "Oh, I apologize. I didn't, um, know it was a secret." She then looked over at the retreating pirates, then to Lilith, "Should we give chase?"

--

Noct just kinda stares at him, wondering what the fall out would be if she just opened a dark corridor, and fucked off.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:19 pm

*Monu helps Lilith heal Safian, who removes her armor*

<Thanks guys...>

Monu:<Maybe.>

*He looks at Lilith as well*
---
*Artexi looks at Nero and Noctis*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:53 am

Taiyo does not consider pursuing and instead goes over to Euryale.

Taiyo: "That was so cool."

Azuma: "All right."

The two set out to follow Owen.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:10 am

*Roatha & Thiera start after them.*

N"Come on, let's just follow them."

*Nero follows them, motioning Artexi & Noctis to join the merry band of assclowns.*
=============================
*Still lying on the rocks, Euryale pushes herself partway up, using her hands to support her.*

E"Thank you both. I'm flattered, really."

L"No. We have prisoners that we can interrogate. Plus, there are the pirates I've bound--"

*She points with her Keyblade, where some have already cut themselves loose, & most are well on their way.*

L"We need to subdue them yet."

*And so pirates start shooting at her.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 am

Mortal is more concerned with the task at hand, not wanting to mess up again like last time, and begins trying to subdue the trapped pirates. She dodges out of the flurry of bullets, and punches one in the gut with a stone fist hoping to knock him out without rattling his brain.

--

Noct feels like she is joining a merry band of assclowns, but decides to go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:25 am

Taiyo dodges and fires bubbles back at them.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:30 am

*And so Artexi follows*
---
*Safian and Monu both dive out of the way, then Safian sends a stream of fire at the pirates*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:32 pm

*Once the elevator opens, Nero steps out because he lacks manners. Artexi presumably follows him & Thiera steps forward.*

T"Ahh--whoops!"

*She flails & pushes Noctis so that she stumbles out, & hits the door closed button & a button for a random floor.*
-----------------------------------------------------
R"Hey, don't you think that was kind of rude? I mean, they might be Organization, but they were friendly enough."

T"But we can't have them snooping around during our mission. The fact is, we have to go our separate ways."
==============================
L"Careful not to hit Mortal!"

*Once all of them are free, they abandon any attempt at forward momentum & just start retreating.*

L"Someone bring up the rear! I have to tie up the others, so they don't escape when they wake up!"

*Lilith turns to start doing that.*

E"I'm sorry I've just been sitting here. I would have come out of the water if you looked like you needed help. Honest."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:37 pm

*Artexi offers Noct a hand up*

<Well that was weird.>
---
*Monu does as Lilith ordered, while Safian follows Lilith at a slower path, growling quietly*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Noct rights herself on her own, and looks back at the closed elevator, "Bitch, she didn't need to push me. I was getting out regardless."

--

Mortal gives chase for a second, but realizes that they're probably a lost cause, and with others already escaped it made no sense to overexert herself to stop them from giving away their position. "They're probably going to return here after licking their wounds. We should be gone before they return to avoid any unnecessary distractions," Mortal said. She then shot a glance over at Euryale, and put her armor away. She walked over and began to pull the pirates that she and Euryale knocked out from the water, not wanting them to either drown, or get washed out in the tide, "There is no need to apologize. I'm happier that you didn't need to help."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:49 am

Taiyo drags a pirate over to Lilith. Or tries to.

Azuma: "This is probably going to get us in hot water, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:18 am

T"It will be fine, we just need a moment to talk."

*When the elevator dings, she pushes the door close button, & another random floor.*

T"Unless anyone can teleport as they do, I think it would be prudent to suggest splitting up into 2 groups."
------------------------------------------
*Nero furrows his brow.*

N"Yeah, I'm not really liking Roatha's new friends either."
========================
*Euryale slithers back into the water with a splash as Lilith finishes binding the pirates with ivy, then binds them together. She dismisses her Keyblade & wipes her brow.*

L"Funny, I thought you would have left by now."

E"You came to my rescue. I am indebted to you, regardless of the law. But I can't help you if you don't tell me what you need."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:26 am

Noct shrugged, "Oh well. Anyway, lets get out of this stupid place."

--

"Simply what I asked before," Mortal said, "We're here trying to investigate something that might be wrong with this wor-- er... place, the best place to start is by figuring out what is out of the ordinary, and investigating that further." Mortal thought for a second, "Would you happen to know of anything like that, maybe something that seems dark, or foreboding?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:36 am

Taiyo: "Something that doesn't belong here. Other than the lion."

They stand at the back of the elevator while Thiera mashes buttons.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:14 am

*Safian walks over to Mortal, ignoring her urge to eat Taiyo. Monu approaches the pirates and Lilith*
---
<Should I open a dark corridor?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:28 pm

N"Nah. I still want to look around, see if there's anything to fight. I just don't want to wait around all day for Roatha."

*He turns towards the exit.*
-----------------------------------------------
R"We can't just ditch him like them like a high school prank. Besides, Nero's my friend, I want to help him."

T"I know that. Please understand, this is difficult for me to say, but we have to think less about what we want, & more about what the worlds need."

R"Alright...let's head back...."

T"You're doing the right thing, Roatha."

*Once the door opens again, she hits the door close button, & the button for the first floor.*
==============================
E"I don't know anything like that...but, if you want something foreboding, there's a fortune teller under the sea."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:31 pm

*Safian hisses at that idea*
---
*Artexi follows*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:03 pm

"Yeah, I'm not as enamored with exerting myself needlessly," Noct said.

--

"Could you perhaps take us to this fortune teller?" Mortal asked, she then looked at Safian, "It is just a bit of water. Plus we have air tight armor."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:20 am

Taiyo: "Is a fortune teller that bad?"

Azuma: "Still going to be in hot water for this."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:52 am

L"Uh, I think she actually meant that a fortune teller could fore-bode future harm."

E"Yeah, something like that. But even if you can somehow breathe underwater, King Triton would be furious if I brought surface-dwellers to Atlantica. He'd probably banish me to the abyss."

L"Well...we have magics. What if we figured out how to turn ourselves into sea creatures?"

E"I...guess...but I'm not really sure if I should...."
===============================
T"I don't see why. We're keeping the Order's activities secret, like we're supposed to."
--------------------------------------------------------
N"Then walking's the way to go. Trust me, use too many Dark Corridors in a day, you'll feel it in the morning. If you live to feel anything ever again, that is."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:57 am

"We'll be really careful not to mess anything up, or get you in trouble," Mortal said, "You can trust us."

--

Noct chuckled at how dramatic Nero sounded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Past
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next