Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows Swarm

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Shadows Swarm - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:03 am

Azuma: "Now that you mention it....no. Which one was that again?"

===================================

Hitomi: "Isn't there somewhere else you can go?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:44 am

R"Looks a lot like Euryale with a pigment deficiency."

E"We have to find her."

R"Azuma & I can go back to look. You should go on ahead. We'll catch up."
=============================
Cid<So you're after my babies, huh? And this is how you repay me for helping you?>
Zirabi<They died years ago & Scar refuses to abandon Pride Rock. Now, you have to go, or else-->

Nasally male voice<We'll catch you slacking off?>

*A trio of hyenas climbs the hill, having hidden by staying low. Now, though, they're hard to miss, because a lazy eyed one with his tongue lolling out won't stop snickering. The female hyena turns to the one who talked in the first place.*

Shenzi<Banzai, you should go tell the hornbill the good news, that we won't have to eat him for dinner--he'll be the desert instead!>

Laughing Hyena<HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!>

Banzai<Haha, that's a good one, Shenzi...shut up, Ed!>

*He smacks the laughing hyena upside the head, at which point Ed begins rolling on the ground, clutching his stomach, kicking his legs, & giggling almost silently.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:50 am

Taiyo: "All right."

Taiyo takes Euryale's hand and tries to lead her into town.

Taiyo: "There's so many people to meet and places to see."

Azuma: "We won't find her, will we?"

These three bozos are hardly intimidating making this pride the worst lions in the worlds.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:38 am

*Safian snarls moves into a more threatening stance*

<Like we're scared of you three.>

*Monu hops over to Lilith and Thiera, making sure to remain behind Safian*
===
Eve:<Your...babies?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:42 am

Cid<My blueprints, dumbshit!>

N"We were just supposed to get some information about Gummi Blocks, but this chick is surly & unpleasant, so if you want to hit her over the head with that mop, be my guest."
=========================
*As they approach the gate, an anthropomorphic raven in a trench coat & bowler hat opens it.*

Gate Keeper<Taiyo. Been a while. Who's your friend? Never seen her 'round before.>

*He tilts his head when he notices that they're holding hands.*
-------------------------------------
R"Don't be so negative, it's the vast emptiness of space, where could she possibly hide?"

*Once they're back in space & on their Gliders, they are attacked by a swarm of hook bats, which begin trying to jab their hooks into them. Roatha flies away from Azuma.*
==============================
Shenzi<Well, then, maybe you'll be scared of THESE.>

*The hyenas grin & out of Dark Corridors come a duo of floating, purple monkey things with cymbals, a quartet of purple birds with boxing gloves, & a duo of monkeys in shaman masks riding skeletal monsters with large, clubbed tails.*

T"Those emblems on them...they're Heartless!"

Shenzi<Thaaaat's riiiiiight. Get 'em!>

*The monkeys immediately bang their cymbals, sending sound waves at Hitomi & Lilith. The Living Bones & hyenas leap at the group, while the birds make to surround them.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:26 pm

Taiyo: "This is Euryale. She's new in town."

Azuma: "In a black hole."

Azuma doesn't do the smart thing and go back to Halloween Town instead flying to avoid the attacks and countering with his own.

Bastard.

Hitomi summons her Keyblades, directing them to shield her and counters with a volley of Blizzara.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:26 pm

*Safian armors up and sends a blast of fire at the living bones and hyenas, then jumps at them, claws ablaze. Monu summons his keyblade and uses Diamond Rain on the birds*
===
*Eve crosses her arms and glares at Nero*

<You are reallyone to talk about being unpleasant.>

*Eve turns to Cid, opens her mouth, then closes it when Artexi taps on her shoulder. She then takes a deep breath and looks directly at Cid*

<Look, I understand I came off a bit unpleasant, but we were just wondering about the Gummi blocks, nothing more. We would not take your blueprints. Also, please do not refer to me as a dumshit, and I will extend the same to you.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Cid<This is my house you've broken into, I'll call you whatever I damn well please!>

N"Technically, we didn't break in."

Cid<Yeah, how DID you do get in?>

*Nero shrugs.*

N"Magic."

Cid<Fuckin' smartass, whatever, I don't care."

N"But...I was being serious...."
*He is able to cut some of the Hook Bats, but others stab into his armor. Roatha's Glider then emits an enormous 9 foot sphere of lightning that vaporizes everything around him.*
Gate Keeper<I see. Then I hope you enjoy your stay in town, Miss.>

E"Aw, you're so sweet."

Gate Keeper<What?>

E"I mean--mean & vicious!"

Gate Keeper<Well, if you're going to insult me, then maybe I just won't let you in.>

*Euryale looks at Taiyo, wide eyed.*
*The Living Bones are not terribly bothered by this, & land on Safian, hard. The hyenas are knocked back, so Lilith materializes her Keyblade & flicks her tail, causing it to tear into the trio & freeze them in amber. The birds scatter to try to avoid the diamonds. Thiera is not much use, because she's still trying to stay off of the ground for more than 5 seconds. Zirabi jumps in to pull 1 of the Living Bones off of Safian.*

Zirabi<It's no use, they can't be eaten, breed without mating, & serve Scar! Just run while you still can!>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:03 pm

*Monu sends more diamonds after the birds, while Safian tries to wiggles out from under the remaining Living Bones before multiple copes of herself appear and charge them, exploding on contact*

Safian:<Thank you, but I can't leave you all here with them!>
===
Artexi:<Yeah, we're wizards.>

*Eve turns and rolls her eyes at Artexi before looking back at Cid*

<We are very sorry for barging in, it was not intentional.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:10 pm

Taiyo looks panicy, her hold on Euryale's hand tightening.

Taiyo: "She's doesn't mean anything by it, she's not from around here."

Azuma backs the hell up so as not to get lit up.

Hitomi directs her Keyades to fire at the birds.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:44 pm

N"Yeah, sorry 'bout that. It's not easy to navigate a Dark Corridor."
<Eh? Where's she from, then?>
"You're still covered in bats! They're tearing at your armor!"
*A couple of the birds dissolve, releasing hearts into the air. Artexi forces the Living Bone off of her & Lilith stabs her Keyblade into the ground, causing branches to burst out & destroy all of the injured Heartless, except for the Living Bones & their Shamans, the latter of which wave their tails & flick their fingers, causing rings of blue fire to appear around their targets. When she's burned, Zirabi roars.*

Zirabi<Stop acting like a cub! Don't you understand? They're after YOU! As long as you're here, you're a danger to what's left of the Pride!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:01 am

Taiyo: "Err....Valentine's Day Town?"

He swats and tears at the bats which I'm sure is a difficult feat as they're probably big and assholish.

Hitomi directs her Keyblades to shoot at the Shaman. Shamans? Shamen? I don't know what the plural is.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:27 am

*Safian looks to Zirabi, then starts backing away from Pride Rock*

<Zirabi, we'll destroy whatever's attacking us. I promise.>

*With that, she starts trying to lead the heartless away from Pride Rock. Monu hops way as well, casting a healing spell on Zirabi*
===
Artexi:<We're really sorry. Will you still help us?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:06 am

*Lilith uses another Resin Raid to halt the Living Bones coming after them. But even as they run, more Heartless appear around them, first a pair of Cymbal Monkeys, then a trio of Flower Heartless, then several Rapid Thrusters.*

T"We can't get away!"

L"Not until you 2 learn how to fly. I'll hold them off."

*Lilith stops & turns around. Thiera also stops, summoning the Keyblade & casting Aeroga on them, which also has the effect of destroying the Rapid Thrusters.*

T"But we can't just leave you behind!"

L"We already had this discussion! Anyway, the Heartless will become less numerous as we get away from their master. I have no intention of fighting them all, just enough for you to get away."

*She swerves away from a Cymbal Monkey's attack & retaliates with a slash & a bite.*
*Not really, if he remembers Kingdom Hearts. As he gets them off, Roatha starts ramming them & swerving around to come back & hit them again.*

R"She's not here! I think this is what's left of the Heartless who took her!"
Cid<Make competition for myself? Doesn't sound so smart?>

*He finally puts the mop back.*
<She came from another Holiday Town? Then why does she look like this?>

"I'm really sorry!"

*She takes the Gate Keeper by the beak & smashes his head against the gate, knocking him out.*

"Cheese it!"

*She then slithers through the Gate, waving her arms & acting not at all discrete.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:40 pm

*Monu sends more diamonds at the monkeys, then jumps up and flaps his wings, remaining airborn for a second*

<Almost there...>

*Safian breaths a stream of fire at the flower heartless*
===
*Artexi looks at Eve, who just shrugs*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:24 am

Taiyo follows after Euryale, paniking.

Taiyo: "Why'd you do that?!"

Azuma attacks any remaining Heartless if there is any.

Azuma: "Nothing we can do for her, is there?"

Hitomi starts shooting fireballs at the Heartless.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:22 am

E"I didn't know what else to do! I said I was sorry!"

*Entering the Guillotine Plaza, they pass a conspicuous looking scarecrow when a group of 4 Gargoyles & 4 Wight Knights drop from the sky around them. Euryale stops & waves nervously.*

E"Hi. I'm, uh, new around here."

*One of the Wight Knights reaches out & slashes her arm, so she screams & summons the Keyblade, but can't attack before they all dive on her, dragging her down & flailing their claws at her. One of the Gargoyles dives towards her, but the rest dive at Taiyo.*
=====================================
*Eventually, all of the Heartless are killed.*

R"Not right now, I don't think. We have no way of tracking her, & I can't--sense her Keyblade, or whatever."
=====================================
*Most of the plants catch on fire, except the red one, which spits a fireball back at Artexi. Lilith flicks her tail in front of her, blocking the other cymbal monkey's attack. Then she coils up, poised with her tail back as cherry blossoms begin falling around her, for some reason.*

L"Go, already!"

*So Thiera begins hopping off.*
===========================
"Senthose has to have a lot of Munny. Maybe he can reimburse you."

<Now we're gettin' somewhere. 200,000.>

"What the fuck is in those cigarettes?"

*Cid points at him, scowling.*

<Hey, for everything I know about Gummi Ships & Gummi Blocks, that's a bargain. Plus, there's the labor cost for copying down all of my notes, which you'll prob'ly want done in a jiffy.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:03 pm

*Safian counters with a blast of darkness, while Monu joins Thiera in hopping off*

Safian:<You go, I'll bring up the rear!>
===
*Eve shrugs*

<How about 100,000 before we get the notes, and 100,00 after?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Taiyo blasts bubbles at the Gargoyles coming at her and the Heartless attacking Euryale.

Azuma: "Guess all we can do is reunite with the other two."

Hitomi directs her Keyblades to block the fireball and sends a Blizzara back at the plant.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:19 pm

*The Fire Plant dissolves into darkness, its heart floating off into the sky. As the Cymbal Monkeys are presently all that's left--however, the Living Bones are catching up--they each bang their cymbals, sending sound waves at Hitomi & Safian. Lilith stops what she's doing & races off.*

L"Ugh, whatever! They can't be left alone in this place!"

*As they're hopping along, a pair of Shaman & a quartet of Rapid Thrusters appears around them. Thiera looks over her shoulder.*

T"I hope that snake is Lilith."

*When the Rapid Thrusters try to charge them, Thiera uses Reflect. The barrier shatters, destroying the Rapid Thrusters. The Shamans turn into dark wisps, entering their masks, which glow bluish-purple & rush at them.*
============================
*The Heartless all fall down. Then the bloody scarecrow catches on fire & starts running towards Euryale, flailing its arms. Euryale once again screams & swings her Keyblade.*

Jack<Wait, I'm trying to hel-->

*He stops talking as his head is knocked off of his body & flies into the fountain. Euryale pulls herself up & slithers after the head as the body just kind of walks around, trying to feel where it's going. Of course, the fire begins to burn away the scarecrow costume, revealing Jack Skellington's trademark suit.*

E"Oh no, are you okay!?"
---------------------------------
*Roatha walks up to the gate, which is wide open, the unconscious Gate Keeper lying nearby.*

R"Well, this can't be good."

*Looking up, flashes of fire & light can be seen, & strange wailing noises heard.*
Cid<I think you've got yourselves a deal!>

*He puts his cigarette out in a nearby ash tray. Pulling a lighter out from his breast pocket with his right hand, he reaches up for the pack in his hat with his left.*

"Wait, how long is this going to take?"

Cid<To make copies of all of my notes? It's complicated stuff, but it should only be a couple of days, if I hurry.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:43 pm

*Monu carries a tornado around himself and Thiera to protect them, then sends more diamonds at the Shamans. Safian dives to the side before loosing another blast of darkness at the monkeys*

<Hitomi, find the others. I'll be right behind you!>
===
*Eve nods*

<I suppose I must go speak with Senthose.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:37 am

Taiyo: "Ahhh, Jack!"

Taiyo fires bubbles at the Heartless and goes to retrieve Jack's head.

Azuma: "Someone's making a good first impression."

Hitomi erects a shield to protect herself and shoots a series of fireballs at the monkies before taking off after the others.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:49 am

*With the Cymbal Monkeys destroyed, blasts of blue fire shoot up uselessly behind Hitomi, & begin to emerge under Safian as the Living Bones loom ever closer. Hitomi arrives on scene with the others to see the masks push their way through the tornado. When they turn back into Shamans, they attack, but Lilith blasts them with seeds before coming up, coiling around her sister, & setting off again.*
===============================
R"Why do you assume it was Euryale? I mean, it probably wasn't a Heartless, since he's still around, but he could have been attacked by someone else. Or they could be being attacked! Why are we just standing here?!"

*Roatha runs onto the Guillotine Plaza.*
================================
*As soon as the pressure is taken off of them, the Gargoyles head back into the air. The Wight Knights just lay there twitching for a while. Euryale recoils when she sees there's a weird skull in the water. Jack flaps his teeth, but only bubbles come out.*

E"How can he talk like that? Is he still alive? Was he even alive?"

*Jack's head kind of rolls over. The body eventually finds a wall & begins making its way over to the fountain, no longer on fire.*
N"Okay. I'll just be somewhere else, not doing that."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:09 am

Taiyo dispels one of her Keyblades and picks up Jack's head.

Taiyo: "Sorry, Jack. She's new around here."

Azuma: "I didn't give names."

He heads off into the plaza.

Hitomi fires off a volley of Blizzara's at the Shamans.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:21 am

*I guess Eve Dark Corridors back to the World That Never Was*
===
Artexi:<So...>
===
*Safian fires another blast of darkness before taking off after the others. Monu firs more diamonds at the Shamans before hopping off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows Swarm
Page 9 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next