Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Nine: The Beast

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:56 pm

Rapidmon:<I'm so confused.>

*He fires at the divermon below, as do the others*

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:19 pm

E"I don't know what you're talking about."

G"You'd better not be threatening Euri.>

R"If you are, at least half of these Digimon will not hesitate to take your ass down hard."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm

Being threatened by assholes not slaughtering them without hesitation, the Divermon direct their attention to those chumps.

Meanwhile Renamon and Taiyo try hanging on to Saberdramon whose attacks are likely not doing them any good, hanging on to his leg and because drama, Taiyo loses her hold and falls, Renamon hanging on to her as they plummet to the sharks nest below.

Nefertimon swoops down to go for them, Patamon Armor Digivolves to Pegasusmon and follows suit.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:22 pm

*Saberdramon digivolves to Karatenmon and dives after them*

Cameron:<What happened?!>

*Rapidmon fires his homing missiles, while the moons on Dianamon's feet glow as she uses Crescent Hook to make the Divermon kill themselves*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:28 pm

R"I know what you're thinking, but--"

*Euryale & WarGrowlmon dive down. Roatha turns to Aroma.*

R"It would be more help if you--"

*Aroma & Lilamon follow suit.*

R"SHOOT THE HARPOONS! ONLY ONE OF YOU NEEDS TO ACTUALLY CATCH HER! WHY DOES NOBODY LISTEN TO ME!?"

OOC: Actually, Roatha, logically speaking, nobody will catch her, because gravity affects all falling bodies at the same rate. RIP Taiyo.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:05 am

As the two descend, WarGrowlmon unwillingly reverts to Guilmon and begins glowing along with Euryale's Crest, a computerized voice says the words 'Biomerge Digivolution'.

What Divermon aren't presumably commiting sepukku or something, swim up the shore and fire at them, BlackWarGreymon barreling through a mob of them with Black Tornado.

Pegasusmon & Nefertimon release a Sanctuary Bind, snaring Taiyo & Renamon around the waist much to their discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:18 am

OOC: It would have made far more sense to say that WarGrowlmon's thrusters allowed him to reach Taiyo, but apparently the laws of physics & logic need not apply.

*After Digivolving, Gallantmon hovers near Taiyo & Renamon, protecting them all with her shield. Lilamon & Aroma also pop by, the latter pair speaking more frantically.*

<<""Are you alright?"">>

*Meanwhile, Dorugreymon flies after BlackWarGreymon.*

R"HEY! I'm not done talking to you, yet!"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:42 am

OOC: If gravity is the only force acting on an object, then it is in freefall and acceleration does not depend on mass. Original velocity and air resistance both would play roles here.

*Eve stares in wonder*

Eve:<Another biomerge.>

*Rapidmon destroys the remaining Divermon with his missiles*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:01 am

OCC: None of which would result in HEY DIGIMON HEY DIGIMON, MONSTER FRIENDS TO THE BOYS AND GIRLS. Instead it would result in a splash. Or splat. Or both.

Taiyo: "Y-yeah...."

Remaining Divermon turn their attention to Gallantmon, BlackWarGreymon stares at Gallantmon.

BlackWarGreymon: "It has been awhile since I fought alongside a Royal Knight."

BlackWarGreymon Black Tornados through a mob of Divermon while Pegasusmon and Nefertimon swoop down near Gallantmon.

Azuma: "We'll move them out of the way."

===================================

Loose rocks fall and bounce off of the crystal coccoons.

Mermaimon: "Another Mega-level has entered the world. In such a short period of time no less."

Mermaimon swims out of the cave to begin a new hunt for the Chosen Children.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:28 am

*Gallantmon ignores him, looking around.*

G<I'll take you somewhere safe.>

R"Once again, are you trying to get killed? If we work as a group, we can defend each other."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:46 pm

*Rapidmon firing his homing missiles at the Divermon, while Dianamon uses crescent Hook on them so they all commit suicide*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:02 am

BlackWarGreymon and its mental instability loads the data of the seppuku commiting Divermon, the lot of its wounds being restored. It's not long before all is quiet.

BlackWarGreymon: "It has been some time since I fought alongside a Royal Knight."

Renamon: "Were you apart of the Royal Knights?"

BlackWarGreymon: "A long time ago. But that part of me died many years ago with MetalGarurumon."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:08 am

*Roatha grabs his horns & starts shaking him while Gallantmon presumably scoops up Taiyo & Renamon in her shield arm & looks for a safe place to land.*

R"Stop! Ignoring! Me!"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:54 am

Eve:<Roatha, don't piss him off.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:20 pm

While battle torn, the island is free of enemies although in their current position it would take quite an enemy to want to tango with them.

Azuma: "Do you have a story about your time with the Knights?"

BlackWarGreymon looks at Azuma, feeling something familiar about him.

BlackWarGreymon: "You are the same as I."

Azuma: "What?"

BlackWarGreymon: "You have been touched by the demon of wrath."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:11 pm

*Roatha does not let go of BlackWarGreymon's horns. Gallantmon touches down on the island & sets her passengers down, as well.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Eve:<Did you know the previous chosen children?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:24 pm

BlackWarGreymon: "Yes."

Renamon: "You know of Duftmon and LordKnightmon's fates?"

BlackWarGreymon: "Yes. They were my comrades at one point in time."

Taiyo: "What happened to MetalGarurumon?"

BlackWarGreymon stares down at the ground as one would when they don't want others to see they're crying.

BlackWarGreymon: "After the defeat of the Seven Demon Lords and our partners returned to their world, we were granted with the ability to remain in our Knightly forms. Myself and MetalGarurumon were also given the ability to jogress and partition at will. An ability that would serve us for some time.

During the reformatting after the destruction caused by the Demon Lords, monsters had begun to come out of hiding and rampage through different parts of Digital World. As the defenders of the Digital World, it was our duty to put an end to their rampage. And we did. But at a great cost.

Duftmon was the first to fall, aiding Magnamon in battle. Then LordKnightmon when battling alongside Dynasmon. Those two had shared a bond that was stronger than even mine with MetalGarurumon.

Then Omnimon fell.

The Crack Team emerged alongside the D-Brigade and it was left to those few of us that remained to put an end to their reign.

We had been tasked with defeating GigaSeadramon, a monster whose power was dwarfed only by Leviamon.

It was a seafaring enemy, putting us at a disadvantage, but through the process of Infinite Jogress we would stand strong to the end.

We had suffered a large sum of damage and partitioned while the enemy was submerged. Our injuried prevented us from flying higher than we'd have thought safe and it was then at the moment we had begun to merge that GigaSeadramon struck.

MetalGarurumon howled as it was dragged to the bottom of the ocean.

Our bond was broken and Omnimon was no more. For the first time, I was alone in battle.

The mark of Courage that used to decorate my shield vanished as I felt the anger I had towards the monster take over. My anger towards the events that seperated me from my partner. I felt the anger of the Demon Lord inside me.

When GigaSeadramon emerged, it was not with claws on a golden gauntlet I used to tear through its armor, it was claws on black gauntlets.

My body burned as it transformed and I unleashed my anger and sorrow onto the monster.

Metal sank to the bottom of the ocean as I absorbed the data of GigaSeadramon. It was the first time I would ever ensure a Digimon never had the chance to return.

I could not return to the Order. I was no longer a Knight or a warrior of justice. I had become what we were meant to destroy. An agent of darkness.

Letting my anger consume me was my sin. Leaving the Order and the virus that courses through my body is my punishment.

I wished to see Carly once more, but now I believe it is best I don't."

I'm sorry, Carly.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 5:19 am

OOC: Incoming Avatar reference!

*It's probably pretty hard not to laugh as he's telling this melodramatic infodump with Roatha still hanging on to his horns.*

R"Uh...that's rough, buddy. But, hey, life goes on. As long as you--persevere, or whatever, there's always a chance of reconnecting with some of your old friends. Or meeting new ones."

*By this point, Euryale & Guilmon have regressed, & didn't really do anything in the first place.*

E"You weren't wrong, necessarily. When someone takes away your loved ones, it's only natural to fight back. At the same time, Roatha's right, & you have to look at the bigger picture. If you have regrets, learn from them. If there are people who want to help you, don't ignore them. No matter how bad things get, if you look for the light, you will often find it. But if you look for the darkness, it's all that you'll ever see."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:19 am

*Dianamon regresses as well*

Kylie:<We'll be your friends!>

*She picks up Lunamon and smiles*

Terriermon:<It sounds like this Order kinda screwed you over. They kicked you out when you needed help.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:23 am

Taiyo: "It sounds like he left willingly."

BlackWarGreymon: "I don't have long left before my body breaks down. There is no point in forming bonds that will not last."

Azuma: "What exactly do you mean when you said you and I are alike?"

BlackWarGreymon removes the Tag and Crest of Courage from around its neck, Roatha's dumb ass being in the way prevents everyone other than him from seeing the scratch in its armor that normally would've gone away when it was loading the Divermon's data.

Azuma gets off of Nefertimon and has to move around Roatha to see it.

BlackWarGreymon: "When it ripped something from me, part of Daemon remained inside. It turned me into the monster I am now."

Azuma: "Does that mean....? No, I wasn't touched physically by it. I don't know what happened."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:42 am

*Roatha gives him another shake.*

R"Hang in there, man! Surely we can heal you, or something."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptySat May 17, 2014 8:18 am

Eve:<Others in our group were marked by a demon lord. Will something similar happen to them as well?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:22 pm

BlackWarGreymon: "Zarek made that offer some time ago. This is how I will live out the rest of my days."

Azuma: "Hopefully the different circumstances means something."

He looks to Pegasusmon, remembering the first time Angemon Slide Digivolved.

I don't want to see that form again.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:39 pm

R"Don't get all suicidal, it doesn't solve anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Nine: The Beast
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next