Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War On Crime

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

War On Crime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:40 pm

They get a nice view of a building burning not far from their location, sirens barely visible behind the smoke and other obstructions.

There are probably police already at the docks.

===================================

Taiyo: "Yeah."

Jillian is probably writing a psych profile on Jin.

Crispus: "Yeah, and I also know there's a lot of vigilantes in this city, making our job much more difficult. I also know those marks on your back, did not come from any knife. Now unless you were mugged by a gun totting ninja, I'd consider talking before I detain you for obstruction of justice."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:10 am

*Doesn't matter, had sex she is mentally linked with plants, so she can cause them to disperse from afar. Aterwards, she heads for the dump, creating a hanging bellflower to ample the air in the hopes of finding the pheremones from the tracer she slapped on Raptor.*
==============================
V"Okay. Soooo--anything you wanna talk about?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Jin furrowed her brow and pouted for a moment before shrugging abruptly and going on, "Well I don't know who did this to me or Cameron, but if we see some lunatics murdering people-- and NO cops anywhere-- shouldn't we try to help out? I wouldn't call that vigilantism, I'd call it trying to make a citizens arrest. Obviously it didn't work out."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:34 am

She finds nothing. At least nothing of her own doing. As she knows, she doesn't have a monopoly on plant based powers.

Taiyo yawns because she's a sleepy kitty.

Taiyo: "Thiera's okay, right? She'd say if she were hurt, right?"

The receptionist looks right haggered, like she hasn't slept in days.

Receptionist: "Yes, how may I help you?"

I don't know what anyone wants me to do about Jin's parents, so maybe they arrive. I don't know, they're not my fictional parents.

Crispus: "You're in over your heads. You're both lucky to still be alive. Now what happened?"

In an undisclosed location, Professor Hurt and two others. A tall fairly old man with white hair and slight beard, an eyepatch over his left eye while his remaining one is a dull blue. His attire consists of a full covering suit of steel woven fibers of varying shades of blue.

Beside him is someone in an identical suit, their face concealed by a mask. The second person is much shorter and slender, the form fitting nature of their attire does nothing to hide that they're female.

Professor Hurt presses a button on a remote and various screens turn on indicating Thiera has a stalker.

???: "She's Ravager's age. Is this some kind of joke?"

Professor Hurt: "Does the amount of money I'm paying you seem like this is a joke, Mr. Wilson?"

Mr. Wilson: "The profile never said she was a teenager. I don't like being kept in the dark about aspects of my job."

Professor Hurt: "I assure you, age is irrelevant. You should know by now, Manderlay is having an issue with Mutants and a number of them are not much older than your daughter. So what do you say, Mr. Wilson? Will you accept the job or should I look for someone else? For what I'm paying you, I could get three others. Five if I enlist the Furious Five."

Mr. Wilson: "I'll take the job. And from this moment on--"

He pulls his mask over his head, only the right eye being visible.

Mr. Wilson: "Call me Deathstrike."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:46 am

OOC: There is a fine line between an homage & a ripoff & you just pole vaulted right over it. Also, does that mean that she senses NO unusual plant activity, or that she does, but it isn't from one of hers? I can't really post for her until I know that.

A"I think she's all right. She didn't sound like she was in trouble."
=====================================
L"Are you finding anything?"

T"Sort of. I detect unusual levels of plant pheremones, but they are not my doing. Someone else is using plantaekinesis. We should investigate, it could be Herbicide."

*So she follows the signal.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Mrs Sorenson:<We received word that our son, Cameron Sorenson, was brought in here a short time ago.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:08 pm

"We were literally just walking around innocently and we found a van with dead guys in it," Jin shrugged. "When we could clearly hear people being murdered in the building next to the van we tried to help. There was some kinda ninja in there killing people, as well as a dude with a wrench and a trench coat. We didn't help much."

Jin's parents arrived at Eve's place.

Last edited by Astarte on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 2:28 am

There's a lot of police and paramedics around, rounding up the wounded, making arrests, and overall doing their job.

The helicoptor and Raptor are nowhere in sight.

Taiyo: "That's good."

The receptionist looks over some things and shakes her head.

Receptionist: "No indication of a Cameron Sorenson has been checked in. The ER is swamped and a lot of names and information hasn't been taken yet."

Crispus: "And it never occured to you two to call the police?"

Raferty: "What else can you tell us about the "ninja" and guy with the wrench and trench coat?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 2:42 am

V"So...whatcha doin'?"
========================
*Thiera lands far away from that shit & shrinks her wings back to normal, redirecting the wood into her parascope. Luna steps off & waits for Thiera to report what she sees, while Thiera looks for anything of interest, especially someone using plant powers or a sign of Raptor.*

T"I'll see if I can re-establish a plant network."

*So she shoots a vine into the ground, which starts feeling around for any roots. Should it find any, it connects with them, & converts the plants to pick up sound signals, as with before. Luna starts dialing her phone.*

L"I'll call your sidekick, see if he's seen anything."

T"An excellent idea, as always."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:01 am

"The ninja was really fast, more than a regular old human being," Jin shrugged expansively. "I couldn't tell you why she didn't murder us as well, I think the guy with the wrench made her stop."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:20 pm

*June lets them in*

<Thank you for coming.>

*Eve gulps, knowing what's about to begin*
===
Mr. Sorenson:<We'll wait then. Thank you.>

*They go find a place to sit, on the ground if need be*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm

There are no roots to connect to as if someone came through a did away with those.

Taiyo: "Talking to you."

Raferty: "That doesn't really tell us anything about him."

Crispus looks over Raferty's shoulder, his expression hardening when he sees the names Raferty has written down.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 3:14 am

V"That's not what I meant."

A"Isn't it a school night?"
=============================
T"That is odd, someone specifically cleared away all plants in the area. I'll try making more."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:02 am

"I didn't get the best look at the guy, who was clearly disguised in the most nondescript way possible."

The parents presumably exchanged handshakes and moved to the living room, awkwardly apologetic.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:19 am

June:<I suppose the first question to ask is why you did something so stupid?>

Eve:<Uh...someone needed to do it?>

Wallace:<That's not an answer.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:57 am

Taiyo: "Yes."

Nothing impedes her from doing that even though there totally should be.

Raferty: "Disguised how?"

A male intern comes up to the Sorenson's with a clipboard.

Intern: "Excuse me, are you the Sorensons?"

Meanwhile Azuma and his household come in, Azuma holding his arm close to him, and his face swollen a bit on one side.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:31 am

V"Well, why didn't you say so in the first place?!"
================================
*So Thiera is now eavesdropping with plants.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:37 pm

*Eve stares at the ground*

<We wanted to use our powers to help the town.>

June:<By playing super hero?!>

Eve:<We weren't doing that bad of a job until tonight!>
===
*They get up and nod*

Mr Sorenson:<That's us.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:32 pm

Taiyo shrinks back, not that Ven can see it.

Taiyo: "Sorry....It didn't seem important with everything else going on."

Most of the chatter is about the rounding up the Tyranno Boys, the number of arrests and wounded so far being seventy-five.

There's some more chatter about how weird it is that Crimson had to be there when only Clover was needed to relocate Raptor.

And lastly there's talk about what all the vines and shit Clover pulled out of the ground and what that was all about.

Intern: "Cameron's stable, but we'd like to keep him for a few days for observation. On top of the gunshot wound, he has also suffered from blunt force trauma."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:47 pm

"We'll keep following the plant pheremones until the trail runs cold, but to be honest, I don't think we're going to find anything. The Mutant Busters are a black box right now, nobody knows what goes on in their facilities."

*So they take to the sky & do just that.*
=================================
V"I guess, but I don't want to be responsible for you failing midterms, or something."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:57 pm

"Some kind of face masking thing, so you couldn't see his features, a hat like from the 20's and a coat," Jin said. "Not all that interesting."

"We... warned our daughter not to do this kind of thing," Jin's dad began. "She was always so reckless, we should have realized this was going on."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:15 pm

June:<We did the same as well, but honestly Eve, you were the last person i expected to get involved in this.>

*Eve looks at the ground awkwardly*

Eve:<We should have told you what we were doing...>
===
Mr Sorenson:<I see, can we see him?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:44 am

Taiyo: "It'll be fine."

Her phermones went away with her first root system which if you're telling someone off, is an obvious thing to do.

Raferty: "That seems to be all the questions we have. We'll find someone to look at your wounds."

Intern: "He's presently sedated, so he won't be awake to respond, but I can take you to him."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 5:11 am

T"I don't think we'll find anything tonight, Mighty Oak."

L"Stop calling me that."

T"But it's your code name!"

L"No. It isn't."

T"Oh well. Let us retire to our respective homes & rest, Mighty Oak."

*They set off, Mighty Oak growling at Grapevine.*
=====================================
V"I don't think we have anything else to ask anyway."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:15 am

"Or not done it at all," Jin's mother suggested, sounding more irritated than her husband.

"Thanks a bunch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

War On Crime
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Manderlay-
Jump to: