Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War On Crime

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

War On Crime - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:49 pm

Wallace:<I most definitely agree! How long has thus been going on?>

Eve:<About two years, give or take a bit.>

June:<I'm honestly surprised it's taken you thus long to get in serious trouble.>
===
Mr Sorenson:<That's fine, we would just line to see him.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:42 am

Taiyo: "Okay."

===================================

Raferty: "We will need to release you into the custody of a parent or guardian."

As said, he is unconscious. He's also real banged up looking and hooked up to some machines. Today is a bad day to be Cameron
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:48 am

V"Okay...well...goodnight, I guess?"

A"Sweet dreams, Taiyo."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 5:56 pm

*His parents go and stand on ether side of his bed by his head*

Mrs Sorenson:<What happened to him and when will he wake up?>
===
Eve:<So, any word from Jin? She took Cameron to the hospital a while ago.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:44 pm

"Uh, I guess I have to call my parents," Jin inhaled through her teeth and fished out her cell phone. "Do I have to wait in this room or what?"

"None yet," Jin's dad frowned and wrung his hands together. "We should probably go there anyway."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:03 am

Taiyo: "Goodnight. Sweet dreams, Aroma."

Raferty steps out to find a doctor to look over Jin, leaving Crispus with her.

The intern looks over some papers.

Intern: "Minor to moderate blunt force trauma to the head, the bruising and swelling will take some time to go down, as well as a minor wound from a bullet grazing his left side. He should be awake some time tomorrow, but as I said before we'd like to keep him for a couple days for observation."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:31 am

*Taiyo can vaguely here excited giggling as they hang up.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Mr Sorenson:<Then he will be released to us, correct?>
===
Wallace:<Sounds like a fine idea.>

Eve:<Can I go with them?>

*Both her parents glare holes in her*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:18 pm

"It would be no problem for us," Jin's father shrugged at his wife whose phone started to ring. She answered, and after an 'are you okay' and three 'yes's' and a 'see you then' put her phone back in her handbag.
"She is waiting there now."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Raferty comes back a moment later with a nurse.

Nurse: "If you'll follow me, I can take a look at your wounds."

Intern: "The police will need to ask him some questions, but otherwise he will be released into your custody."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:58 pm

L"Just drop me off on this rooftop. We'll separate from there."

T"Okay."

*So Thiera heads down.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:54 am

*Mrs Sorenson pulls up a chair, if there is one, besideCameron's bed*

<Thank you very much. Would it be a problem if we stayed a while.>
===
June:<Will you be returning home after you pick up Jin?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:46 am

Jin hopped up and followed the nurse, giving a little mock salute with two fingers to Raferty as she passed.

"I would assume so."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:01 am

Intern: "Yes, but I ask that you keep it brief."

The nurse leads Jin to a room that had recently been refurbished as some intern steps with a garbage bag. Inside, the nurse closes the door behind them then things get weird.

Nurse: "Have a seat over there--"

She gestures to the bed with its paper sheet.

Nurse: "If you'd lift your shirt up, I can take a look at your back."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:32 am

*After exchanging awkward goodbyes, Luna jumps across the rooftops to get closer to her house. Thiera flies some distance, but she really just intends to drop into an alley, dismiss her powers, & walk home.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:30 pm

*So they remain with him as long as possible*
===
Wallace:<Can you call us when you find Jin? We want to make sure she's alright as well.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Jin popped her shirt right off and held it in one hand, presenting her back to the nurse.

"Of course," Jin's father nodded, rising. "Thank you very much for contacting us.
"And thank you for inviting us to your lovely home," Jin's mother rose. They waited to be shown out.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:56 am

There is a lot of police and other EMS vehicles about the city. It is also quite late.

The nurse treats Jin's wounds which is very unpleasant as there's a lot of stinging involved. A t-shirt is not the best thing to get tagged with some throwing stars in.

After all is said and done, Jin is released into the custody of the MCU detectives until her parents arrive.

Fast forward to the next morning and everyone gets a lovely news report except for Cameron & Grimm as they ain't got no tv.

News Anchor: "Last night between the hours or ten and midnight, multiple members of the Tyranno Boys were brought into custody from the docks and dump suffering from multiple wounds, and among them was their leader Raptor.

While being taken to Schwarzstein earlier today, he had this to say."

The scene cuts to Raptor, his nose bandaged up, a strange collar thing around his neck and surrounded by police and Mutant Busters officers.

Raptor: "The heroes of Manderlay are cowards. I broke their bones! Soon my army will storm Manderlay and claim the city."

The scene cuts to a video of members of the Tyranno Boys.

Tyranno Boys: "We will come for our leader. We will raze Manderlay, and taste its blood. Prepare for war."

News Anchor: "In response to the threats leveled at the city by the Tyranno Boys, Mayor Steve Ditko held a brief press conference about what he was going to do about the Tyranno Boys."

The scene cuts to a nervous looking overweight man in a grey suit standing at a podium, the deputy mayor, a tall and slender man in a brown suit beside him.

Mayor Ditko: "This whole Tyranno Boys fiasco is a result of the incompetence of Commisioner Morrison and the Manderlay PD. In three days time, I will personally engage in negotiations with their leader Raptor. That is all."

In Grimm's room after the dishes from breakfast are collected, Jack and Jammer enter.

Jack: "Good morning, Grimm. Excited for today's field trip to Arclight?"

Cameron's morning is roughly the same as Grimm's although instead of some spook coming to see him, he's greeted by an overweight black woman in an expensive dark blue suit, a pin of the Mutant Busters shield and a lightning bolt on her lapel.

With her is a nurse carrying a steel tray with something that at first glance resembles a gun and two Mutant Busters officers. The woman looks over some papers.

???: "Cameron Sorenson, seventeen years old, capable of flight via physical mutation giving you a set of wings. Younger sister named Kylie with no known mutations, and overall live a very typical life.

Threat assessment, non-existant.

Viability as a canidate, also non-existant."

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 4:15 am

"If it means progress against scum, yes," Grimm nodded.

Jin was locked in her room with no technology to access at all, and so she missed the broadcast.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 4:20 am

OOC: Even though it doesn't make sense that they would all wake up at the same time, I'll just go with it.

A"They didn't mention how Raptor was defeated...."

T"I'm surprised they didn't claim they took him out directly. Maybe they don't want to be blamed for the threat he sent."

A"Are you worried about that?"

T"We destroyed most of the guns he tried to ship in. I'm sure we didn't get a lot of his gang, but what are they going to do, at this point?"

A"Maybe they already had weapons?"

T"I guess. Maybe after class I'll go down to the docks & question people for information."

*She also decides to check The Grapevine. Apart from whatever else she sees, she sees a post from Luna, calling herself Spectre, informing her that she had the same idea, & is suiting up to go there now, which Thiera informs Aroma of.*
==============================================
*Meanwhile, Ven calls Taiyo & asks if she's seen the news.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 4:45 pm

OOC: Probably should get on that whole thing of signing up Kylie.

*Cameron's eyes widen, and he looks between the new arrivals*

<I'd never hurt anyone...>
=== 
*Eve is also in her room with no technology, but over hears the broadcast as her parents are watching it*
===
*The Sorensons wait for a class or something so they can go get Cameron*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:08 am

Taiyo: "Uh-huh. I guess that means Thiera did a good job, right?"

Mimiru hauls Azuma out of bed, his right arm in a cast.

Mimiru: "How can you be sleeping at this time?"

Azuma: "It was a long wait at the hospital. What's up?"

Mimiru: "Raptor's people threatened to invade the city and the mayor is going to try and negotiate with him in three days."

Azuma: "Has he gone banana's? Where is Raptor being held?"

Mimiru: "Schwarzstein."

Jack: "That's the kind of attitude that landed you here in the first place. And can get you locked up in Arclight. I hear they treat such delusions with isolation therapy."

???: "I repeat, threat assessment, nonexistant. And we're going to ensure it stays that way."

She motions to the nurse who approaches Cameron and sticks him in the neck with the gun-looking object. Hope he doesn't mind needles.

???: "Now we will know your every move and should you become a threat, can be dealt with accordingly."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 6:41 am

"I don't know. Should we be worried about Raptor, or is it all just big talk?"
================================
*Still trying to find what's on The Grapevine.*
================================
*Luna figures it would probably be easiest to get to the docks in her day clothes & then just change when she gets near there, so that is what she does.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:47 pm

OOC: Eve's message.

*Cameron flinches at the needle*

<A tracking device?>
===
*The Tantuses turn off the tv*

Wallace:<We should send Eve to stay with your parents.>

*From her room, Eve grasps*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:12 am

"I thought you wanted me for my spite," Grimm sounded bored. "After all, without that my power would be like a blunt blade."

Jin locked her door and slid the window open, peeked out to make sure nobody could see, and swung up onto her rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

War On Crime
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Manderlay-
Jump to: