Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War On Crime

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

War On Crime - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:38 am

"Same way you got in."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:19 pm

*Eve grins*

<Looks like I've picked up some bad habits. My parents will be trilled.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:38 am

Azuma: "Before we do that, I need a vantage point."

He wiggles out of anyone who's holding on to him's grasp and teleports. Unknown to them he's poofed to an alley and up a fire escape to a rooftop before coming back.

Azuma: "Okay, hold on and don't let go until we're wherever she is. Or at least close."

Should they do that which they should he teleports them to a rooftop and across until they see Kazam's message and the scene unfolding below.

=================================

From the much nicer vehicle a couple of people scramble out of the car and make a run for it. Not so much as a peep from the other vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:23 am

*So Thiera swoops down to the people fleeing.*

Th"Hold, I would like to ask you some questions!"
---------------------------------
L"I guess we should look at the other vans before moving on to the building, then."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:06 am

They're males around her age maybe a year older who look damn terrified. One reaches for a gun in their waistband, but doesn't get an opportunity to draw it before their blood splatters Thiera and their accomplice their head being damn near vaporized.

The other attempts to take off running, but is shot in the back. The attacks coming from across the street.

Azuma: "Looks like there's something else going on."

As there is no way they'd all still be holding hands at this point, Azuma grabs Mimiru and Luna and teleports them to the street below, leaving Artemis on the roof where assuming she's not dumb (haha), it'll be a hell of a lot safer.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:53 am

*Thiera is momentarily shocked, but recollects herself. The plants absorb the blood to grow stronger, not unlike a vampire. The cell walls of the plants around her vitals become thickened with iron as she launches into the atmosphere, looking for wherever these attacks are coming from.*
================================
"Hey, don't ditch me!"

*She takes the time to angrily answer her phone, but keeps an eye on the scene, setting down her backpack, partially unzipped to give her easy access to her bow.*

Sorry, couldn't answer. Found Grapevine's sidekicks.
====================================
*I assume they're cautiously making their way towards the nearest van to check it out.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:15 pm

SO YOU'RE NOT DEAD...that's a relief.

*Amanda texts June*

Just got a response. A's fine!!!!
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:11 am

As they approach the vehicles, another shot comes from across the street, shattering the passenger side window, although there is no one in it, but there is smoke rising from the interior.

From where the shot came from, a giant of a man in green and black body armor bursts from the building and comes barreling towards the trio followed by an woman in identical armor, sporting a long red ponytail for some reason, half her face obscured by a mask and wielding a pair of katanas, the edges of the blades glowing an electric blue.

She is is followed by another male who wields a staff, both ends feature the same electric blue glow.

From the rooftop, another individual in body armor appears seemingly out of nowhere firing some kind of optic laser at Thiera.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:45 pm

*Thiera does her best to swerve out of the way of the laser, shifting the pigments in her plants to hopefully deflect most of the light, & absorb what gets through for energy. She then fires 1 of her globs at him.*
======================================
*Luna ducks aside, tazing the man in the armpit with her spear, using the butt end to harass the woman & keep her away. If at all possible, Artemis uses a net arrow on her & the staff guy.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:46 am

The fuck is she doing?

"Bad habits die hard, you'll be a criminal for life."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:56 am

*Eve shakes her head, trying to look offended but failing*

<This is all your fault, you know.>
===
Fucked if I'm supposed to know.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:31 am

The rooftop assailant, rolls and recovers, remaining on all fours and fires another blast.

From a window on the building, a shot is taken at Thiera, the muzzle flash being the only indicator it happened.

Down below, the giant grunts as one would when jabbed with something and reached for Luna, their hand being the size of her face while the female cuts the spear down.

Azuma tackles the sword wielding woman, teleporting her further away from the other two, but now he has to dodge crazy laser swords.

The one with the staff turns and swings one hand like they're catching a fly, claws on their end of their gauntlet, cutting through the net.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:48 am

*Luna rolls & strikes his heel with the taser. Artemis decides to crouch behind the guard rail or whatever & follow up on staff guy with a glue bomb arrow to the face. Up above, the blob that landed on the roof slithers towards the attacker, growing vines that reach at him. Thiera forms a wall of highly polished bark with chips of iron in front of her, essentially acting like a steel mirror. Out of her back a seed pod shoots in the direction of the muzzle flash, designed to transmit sonar information back to her.*

A"Should I call the police?"

Th"Not yet. If there's still a chance that we can handle this, we don't want them getting involved. We'll lose valuable information, plus we don't know how much of the department is working with Black Mask, or the mafia."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:54 am

"That's a good impression of my parents, who else can you do?"

Is she in some sort of trouble?
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:14 pm

<That's about it actually.>
===
Ofc. She went looking for it.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 12:24 am

The giant man grunts. It's probably safe to say his suit his insulated. He grabs Luna by her goddamn head and swings her into Mimiru who tries catching her, hopefully without breaking anything in the process.

Within, the building, the assailant with the gun, makes a break for it, moving down a floor while the one on the roof jumps, digging the claws on their gloves into the wall and climbing in through a window, following the one with the gun.

The one with the staff rolls and collapses their staff, attaching it to their waist. At the building Artemis is on, they begin climbing the wall, crazy-ass metal claws tearing into brick.

Azuma teleports back away from the sword chick, hurling a ball of ice at her which she slices in half and charges him while he teleports further back.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 12:56 pm

*Though I still haven't gotten an answer for how he sees where he's going with a glue arrow to the face, Artemis notches another glue arrow & a bola arrow & fires at his hands.*
=============================
*I'm not sure if she was thrown or just swung, so if it's the former she gets to her feet, & if it's the latter, she retracts her spear & stabs it into his wrist joint, grinding it in & electrocuting him.*

"Thanks."
=============================
*Thiera summons the gunk she shot out to her & flies into the window, blowing it in all directions, all over the room. Anything that moves, the vines wrap around it & replicate like crazy.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:25 am

He grunts as that is probably really annoying especially if she did somehow manage get get through enough of his armor to make the attack work. He punches Luna in the chest, knocking her into Mimiru and thus both of them down.

It's a hard hit, one that is likely to leave her with some bruised ribs at best, but a trip to the doctor in the morning might not be a bad idea.

Staff guy climbing the walls didn't do some combat roll for the goodness of his health, except doing so to dodge said arrow is for the goodness of his health, so that's exactly why he did it. He swings out of the arrows path, leaving himself hanging for a second while he swings back to resume the climb.

They cleared the floor, but not having an idea of what she did doesn't make trying to go back up worth the risk, forcing the two to continue downstairs.

Azuma teleports, hurling ice balls at the attacker, most of which she blocks while the few she doesn't just seem to annoy her as his throwing abilities aren't even that of a little leaguer.

Teleporting, he lures her to beside one of the cars where he teleports underneath to grab her and teleport her to a roof and ditch her. Won't stop her, but it'd should slow her down.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 3:51 am

*She uses a net arrow, as he's unlikely to be able to swing out of the way of that.*
---------------------------------------------------------
*Down below, Luna gets up & helps Mimiru to her feet.*

"Think you can get some of his armor off so I can--?"

*She presses the button on her spear, sending sparks out, & mimes jabbing it into the big brute.*
====================================
*Thiera grows a vine down the stairs & skates along it, pursuing them while said vine picks up sonar information to give her a heads-up on what she will be facing. Of course, all of the goop slithers down along with her.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 2:26 am

Mimiru: "No problem."

The big man raises his fists to smash down on them, Mimiru somersaults to his side, smashing one fist into his stomach and another into his kidney, stunning him and leaving visible dents in the armor. She drives another fist into his back before tearing a piece out, exposing fabric and flesh.

The dude with the staff presumably falls from the building. Hopefully that armor gives him some protection or Artemis is a murderer.

The gunner resumes fleeing while the other fires its optic beam at her, running back on all fours.

The swordwoman begins making her way down the fire escape, sirens of all kinds sounding off.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 5:59 am

*Though Mimiru can't see it, Luna's mouth hangs open in shock. Nonetheless, she does her best to get around to him & jab him in the exposed area with her taser-spear. Artemis fires a few glue arrows to ensure that the net stays on Assbag.*
==================================
*Thiera rolls & reaches down, running vines through the tiles or whatever in the floor, with the result that they should spring up behind this guy & tie him up. She's also thought to make them photosynthesize the wavelength of light he's shooting.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:18 am

Either through a combination of gigantism and likely not being human, the big lumox grunts and swings at Luna, likely to take her head off.

Mimiru holds on to his arm to rip it open further and expose the soft and easier to punch flesh beneath. Like beating up a turtle.

The gun wielder exits the building, ready to fire on the two.

The laser port on the helmet glows a bright red, a different optic beam firing than the previous one's while they attempt to cut through the goop with the claws on their gauntlets.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:24 am

*She ducks & twirls her spear to not only shock him again, but also bash him with however much force is generated by a rotating stick. Up above, Artemis points her bow at the sky, so that the glue arrow she fires will come down on the guy's visor or whatever in a large arc.*
================================
*Thiera sees it changing & fires a spike to break it. The shit is a bitch to cut, & mostly just forms a thick film around the blades.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:59 am

Azuma teleports beside the gunner and forcefully raises his arms to redirect the shots and then knees the gunner in the stomach. This does more harm to him than the assassin.

He bends down to grab either Luna or Mimiru, falling when struck with the lance. Attempting to get up, Mimiru raises her fists and brings them down on the big bruiser, heavily damaging his armor further, although he stops moving. Hard to tell if he's still breathing with the broken remains of his armor not being the most form fitting.

By some horrifying coincidence, the spike pierces the firing port as it's firing, causing it to short and explode. There might be something to scrape up off the floor to identify them if finger prints aren't viable.

When the swordswoman finally reaches the bottom of the fire escape, Kazam swoops in tackling her further into the alley. They don't see how he apprehends her, but it might be kind of funny. The sirens grow louder, lights visible as the emergency vehicles turn a distant corner.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:36 am

*Thiera stares at the scene in horror for a while, then slowly backs away before flying off to go vomit in the street somewhere.*
*Lilith retracts her spear & holds her side.*

L"We'd better--regroup &--retreat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

War On Crime
Page 22 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum