Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 10:14 am

"Don't you DARE ignore me!"

*Euryale, having had quite enough of this shit, finally socks him right in the jaw, going for the uppercut. Maybe so she doesn't hit Taiyo, maybe because it will hurt more. Either way, Aroma & Lalamon wince.*

L<But I don't even remember that, much less agreeing to anything!>

A"All I remember is being kidnapped by spiders...."

E"Oh yeah, that DID happen."

*She punches him again.*

E"That was for kidnapping Aroma with spiders, you great heap of filth!"

*Next she backhands him with her fist.*

E"Since I didn't hit you for getting Roatha killed earlier! Why do I get the feeling we're not done here yet?!"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 11:59 am

Cameron:<What about when Kylie got kidnapped! Hit him for that too!>

*Kylie winces, both at the violence and at the mention of her time with LadyDevimon*

Terriermon:<I trust you. I always have.>

Eve:<...What do you want to do?>

Terriermon:<I want to help rebuild the Digital World, but I also want to stay with you. Normally I'd ask if we have to part forever, but Zarek hasn't actually answered anyone's questions, probably 'cause he's an asshole...>

*He stops when Eve starts to crack a small smile*

Terriermon:<...Looks like he's about to get it anyway.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 2:20 am

This time Taiyo does try to pull Euryale away, asking her to stop.

Zarek recoils and while could explode Euryale like he were Doctor Manhattan, there is no point in doing so.

Zarek: "The actions of TyrantKabuterimon were not my own, but their own in accordance with God's will. I will not condone it, but I will not go against it."

Azuma: "What about those who didn't apparently agree with anyone? How was their fate decided?"

Zarek: "Rebuilding the Royal Knights is one of the main priorities of rebuilding the Digital World, so that hopefully no one from the Material World has to be pulled in to our conflicts. That is where Terriermon and Guilmon fit in and as Ebemon stated, Terriermon is to be their successor as Guardian of the Machine DigiMemory. If the Dragon DigiMemory could ever be recovered, Guilmon would be assigned as its designated Guardian like how Renamon would be assigned as the Guardian of the Darkness DigiMemory if it can be recovered.

Patamon and Salamon's Digitama were created from what data could be scavenged after Ophanimon and Seraphimon fell and transformed. They were to replace two of the three Celestials."

Salamon: "That's why that statue made me see-"

Zarek: "I don't know, but I'd assume it was a fragmented memory you were seeing."

Salamon: "So we were born...no created just to replace those who died or will die, so everything remains the same? How can you talk of rebuilding when you just want to return to a previous state? And all without considering what we thought or felt about it or anything?"

Zarek: "It was never anyone's intention to hurt anyone. It's what was believed to be best for both worlds."

Azuma: "You can't just decided what's best for everyone without considering those who were actively involved. We went on a life altering journey together, made memories, and had dreams, and now you're asking us to just say goodbye?"

Zarek: "While the barriers between worlds may separate you from each other, you'll still be able to see each other. It may not be in the flesh, but it's more than what could be done for your predecessors."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:33 am

*Euryale does not budge or even seem to notice Taiyo. She had already punched him after Kylie was mentioned & is now laughing bitterly at "never anyone's intention to hurt anyone." She begins to tear up, but this does nothing to hide the crazed & bestial hatred with which she snarls at Zarek.*

E"You didn't think anyone would get hurt being jerked around by your crazy cult?! Led to the slaughter against fucking demon dominatrices & psycho clowns?! Well they were, in fact some of them are dead, & now someone should make you pay for it!"

*She knees him in the stomach & starts tightening her hands around his throat, squaring her shoulders to try to get more leverage. Horrified, Aroma steps forward as Guilmon probably cowers behind her or something.*

A"Euryale, what are you doing?! This isn't like you!"

E"Isn't it? Meddling with other worlds in the name of "order" & "obedience," he's just as bad as Millenniummon! We destroyed him, so why shouldn't I do this now?!"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:08 am

*Cameron gets even redder in the face, and marches towards Zarek and Euryale*

Cameron:<What about LadyDevimon and Piedmon, huh? Was that God's will too? WAS IT GOD'S WILL THAT MY SISTER BE KEPT IN A CAGE AND REPEATEDLY ASSAULT?!>

*Lunamon tries to cover Kylie's ears, but Kylie jerks away. She's angry now as well*

Terriermon:<Why the fuck would anything change it you plan to make everything the same as it was? Do you plan on summoning humans every time you need them, then dumping them as soon as you're done? 'Cause that's fucking horrible.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:26 am

Renamon intervenes first by trying to pull Euryale's hands off of Zarek and when that doesn't work, apologizes and hits her in the throat. Taiyo moves in front of Euryale and again puts her arms around her possibly to hoping to hold her back despite looking absolutely terrified.

Zarek coughs and looks to Renamon as if about to thank her although her expression says she didn't intervene for his sake.

Zarek: "We have no control over what enemy forces do. We can't even say we have control over what happens around us. We did what we could without having to rely on outside assistance and we're still trying to achieve that. I can't undo the the pain you've all experienced or bring back those lost, but I'm sorry. I know it means nothing coming from me, it's just all I have."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 2:42 am

*Surely Euryale would have something to say about this, if she weren't busy coughing herself have to death. She's barely able to choke out a "down, boy" which stops Guilmon just before he would've Pyro Sphere'd Renamon in the back. She is therefore also unable to say or do anything to prevent Taiyo from grabbing her, but she stiffens & recoils at being touched. Aroma & Lalamon gaze on sadly. They open their mouths, but nothing comes out.*

Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 7:08 pm

Cameron:<You're damn right it means nothing. The Digital World would have been toast if we weren't here. We didn't see anyone else lined up to fight Milleniummon. I...>

*He advances on Zarek, looking like he's going to finish what Euryale started, when Biyomon grabs him*

Biyomon:<He's not worth it!>

Terriermon:<(I think we should send Zarek where we sent Milleniummon. Just saying.)>

Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:29 am

Renamon looks to Guilmon, accepting any repercussions that would have come.

Taiyo: "You don't have to do this, Euryale. We're all here for you."

Azuma: "Since the divine aren't."

Zarek: "Ebemon, I'll leave the rest to you. I've done enough damage."

Zarek walks away, disappearing into a white portal while Ebemon looks like it'd be wiping sweat from its brow if it weren't some kind of alien robot.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:48 am

Cameron:<Go get fucked, you asshole!>

*Wiping away tears, Kylie goes over to give Cameron a hug, calming him down a bit. Eve slowly rises to her feet, Terriermon clinging to her head*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:55 am

*Guilmon does not attack Renamon, as per request, but he does growl at her through this entire exchange.*

E"Don't have to--ack--to do what--hngh--choke!? Ack-tually, pretty sure I--uck--do, because your psycho partner--haa--PUNCHED ME IN THE THROAT!"

*She wheezes a bit until she can muster a cold glare for Taiyo.*

E"That your idea of being 'here for me'?"

*Aroma shuffles her feet. Euryale looks at her out of the corners of her eyes.*

A"Well--that did seem pretty extreme...."

E"Didn't exactly see you helping either."

*Aroma looks down in shame. Euryale narrows her eyes at her.*

E"What, you gonna cry about this too? If you haven't noticed, that won't fix anything!"

*She does start crying, prompting an annoyed scoff from Euryale. Lalamon looks incensed.*

L<Hey, that's not fair!>

E"NOTHING about this is 'fair,' you overgrown turnip!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 1:24 am

Taiyo: "It wasn't my idea..."

Renamon: "Getting angry and lashing out at everyone around you especially those that care about you won't solve anything. You're not acting like yourself and you know it."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:42 am

Cameron:<Hey! She only started lashing out when Renamon interrupted Zarek's well deserve ass-kicking.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 9:58 pm

OOC: Rich that Renamon wants to preach against lashing out.

*Euryale laughs bitterly again.*

E"Did you ever think that maybe this IS me now? Digimon aren't the only ones that change, only I can't just wish really hard & shrink back to the way I was before. If you don't believe me, just ask Guilmon, he's unfortunate enough to feel what I do. Also, stop touching me!"

*She directs this last part at Taiyo.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:04 am

Taiyo backs off.

Taiyo: "It's not you. You're nothing like this."

Azuma: "How someone changes is entirely up to them. You chose to be like this and now you're choosing to ignore how it effects those around you."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:08 pm

Terriermon:<Azuma, think about it for a minute. This is like blaming someone for having depression. Sure, people control their actions, but they can't control how those events affect them.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:26 pm

E"No, no, I think he's on to something!"

*Euryale stands up & strides over to him with her hands on her hips. She makes sure to draw up to her full height & look him right in the eyes, which is probably super intimidating.*

E"Who cares if I can't think of any of you or anything else that's happened without being angry & miserable, I'll just decide not to!"

*She snaps her fingers in his face.*

E"Just like that!"

*She then makes an exaggerated shrug as she turns around, speaking with a manic glee dripping with sarcasm.*

E"I can't believe I hadn't thought of it! Hey everyone, aren't we lucky we had this fucking genius to explain that to me? That I could just choose to bounce back to the way I felt before my life got completely uprooted?!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:46 am

For the good of the collective, he straight up knifes her like Micheal fuckin' Meyers on bath salts.

The castle shakes as Ebemon vaporizes a wall with the cannon on its right as all their infighting is only making things worse for everyone and everything. And there's some science to be done and they're getting in the way of that.

Ebemon: "Now then, before anyone else does something they may come to regret, I must ask you to hurry along if not for yourselves, but for those in your world waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 1:38 am

*Euryale folds her arms.*

E"Goodie. Wouldn't want to put off disappointing & frightening them too. Plus I can't wait to have to lie to Roatha's parents every day, saying I don't know why he hasn't come home yet. Whatever, just get on with it."

A"Y--you don't have to g--go if you d--don't want! I w--won't let them take you without a f--fight!"

*Sobbing, Aroma squeezes Lalamon tighter & rubs her head against her. Lalamon hugs her back.*

L"I'm sorry--if this is the only option to protect the worlds, I have to take it--for Digimon & for you too! You understand that...right?"

*Aroma breaks down harder, but nods & lets go, allowing Lalamon to limply fly away. Euryale looks on with an unreadable expression, then turns to look for Guilmon to find that he's already walking away with a drooping posture & a sniffle. Slowly, she turns away from him again.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 9:48 am

Terriermon:<No one said we were protecting anyone by doing this. I'm just saying. Also, watch it Ebemon, we're not intimidated by you.>

*Kylie picks up Lunamon, who hugs her tightly. They kinda shuffle after Aroma. Cameron looks from her to Biyomon, who takes his hand and squeezes it tightly. They start to move after Kylie. Eve approaches Euryale, removing Roatha's cape and digivice from her bag. She slowly holds them out*

Eve:<You...you knew him longer than I did. Maybe you should take these and...give them to his...his...>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 12:42 am

Taiyo hugs Renamon because Euryale turned awful and won't.

Renamon: "I'll always be with you in your heart and memories."

Azuma: "Can we count on Zarek to go through with that means of communication?"

Ebemon: "I'll be the one developing it and my work has shown to be more than reliable."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 1:20 am

E"Keep it. He had other coats. And I don't want that accursed thing."

*Aroma is too busy blubbering & wiping her eyes to really know what's going on around her. Euryale looks to Ebemon with a glare that says "as if we trust you either."*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 11:31 am

*Eve looks down and kind of shuffles away. Terriermon hugs her head tightly, fluffing his ears out*

Terriermon:<...Why are we going along with this willingly? Anyone? We still haven't got a good reason or anything.>

*Kylie hugs Lunamon, sobbing uncontrollably. Cameron embraces Biyomon*

Biyomon:<Even if they make us leave, this won't be goodbye. This won't be the end. We'll find a way to see you again.>

Lunamon:<Yeah! We'll kick any ass we need to see you again.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 1:38 am

Presumably they split up with the Digimon reluctantly around Ebemon and GRANI while the humans are on the opposite side. Ebemon waves a tentacle, the Digimentals emerging from the D-Terminals and just hover around it.

Ebemon: "I'm sure you're tired of hearing apologies you won't believe, but I am sorry for what you've all been through. Had I known more of ENIAC and Zarek's intents, I'd hope I could have done something to make it less painful for everyone involved."

Behind the humans, a portal opens up showing the park where they all met what feels like forever ago.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 5:55 am

*Euryale & Aroma go through the portal, making no effort to get close to anyone else, in roughly the same state they were last post.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...   Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Fifteen: The Value of a Miracle Is...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next