Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise & Fall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Rise & Fall - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:26 am

Artexi:<If Jasmine's in danger, I should go protect her. We've known each other since we were young. I won't let the Order's incompetence threaten her.>
---
*Eve nods to Mama Kristoff, then jogs after Sven. Monu follows, while Eve mummers to him and Lilith in a low voice*

Eve:<If Anna's plan is what I think it is, we might consider preparing for the worst.>
---
*Safian weaves around the laser blasts, heading for one of the dragonflies. She fires on it when in range*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:54 am

E"I have been feeling unusually grimy lately."

*Noticing that the socks are surely sweat stained, she picks one up & gives it a sniff, her face scrunching in revulsion. Face dawning in comprehension, she quickly strips down to her metal skirt & clam bra, as well as gathering all of the clothes on the floor, & drops them right in the tub. She turns to Taiyo, pointing to the tub with a satisfied grin on her face, her other hand on her hip.*

E"The clothes are dirty. This is for cleaning. I figured it out."
-----------------------------------------
*That doesn't happen, because when Irritum backs into a Defender's shield, resulting in being hit by all of the spells. Fortunately, Hans stops further fire blasts by destroying the Wizard with the flaming staff with a few quick swipes of his sword. He blocks a swipe from the other Wizard's staff & ice blasts from the Book Masters with his sword, then holds out his hand.*

Hans<Leave here at once!>

*The Defender bites Irritum & Hans backs away from all of the Shadows swarming towards him.*

Hans<So it is true that I cannot command these creatures...you there, I will ask you once more, who are you & what are you doing here?!>
----------------------------------------
*Lilith elbows Eve in the sternum because she doesn't think she's made her hatred clear enough yet.*

L"That was for everything you've done already. You've got 10 seconds to explain what you're babbling about before I do it again."
=======================
~Lanes Between~

Th"What are you doing?!"

*She yells this as they turn around in flight, by which point the Dragonflies have already darted past them. Thiera tries to avoid them by swerving under the nearby segment of highway. The other pair see a new enemy coming up, a kind of cylindrical thing on 2 wheels that rides along the road. Its wheels contain several ports, one of which is open, revealing a Heartless face.*
===============================
~The World That Never Was~

Xaldin<The beast presents an intriguing challenge. You like challenges, do you not?>

*He looks to Luxord, who grins.*

Luxord<Do you even have to ask?>

S<If I can trust Belle to the pair of you, then that leaves Demyx to accompany the kids to Agrabah.>

*Demyx jerks back, raising his hands in front of him & shaking his head.*

Demyx<Wh--wh--what?! Why me?! C'moooon, you know I'm not cut out for the desert! It's too hot, & you know how I hate sand! It's coarse, & irritating, & it gets everywhere....>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:34 pm

Taiyo: "I guess."

Not being too keen on that she forgot to ask Hans if there was someone who could deal with their clothes which are now in the tub, so I guess she has to deal with that first. Whoever said it was good idea for her to come to this world was wrong. It's been a terrible day in a long string of terrible days.

=====================================

Hans picks bad times to start conversations and should probably focus on other things like the Heartless.

Irritum Ghost Walks through the Defender, putting some distance between it and themself and casts Soul Reaper on it.

Hitomi fires on the ports of the incoming Heartlessmobile. While not being able to shoot things, Azuma tries to not crash into things.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 7:00 pm

*Eve jerks away from Lilith, rubbing her nose. Tears likely form at the edges of her eyes, since that happens when you get hit in the nose*

Eve:<I haven't done anything! Look, Anna wants to marry someone from the party. I think that's who she's going to go see.>

*Monu's eyes narrow*

Monu:<You're saying you don't think he's her true love?>

Eve:<I rather doubt it. I'm hoping there's some sort of loophole. These types of things tend to have one.>
---
*Safian chases after the dragonflies, attempting to shoot them down*
---
Artexi:<Come on, everyone will love you if you create some water for them or something.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 8:53 pm

~Arendelle~

L"Better hope you're wrong. Her sister won't let us anywhere near her, her parents are dead, & they lived alone in that castle, making this person our only option."

*As they move from the valley back into the mountains, a Heartless much like a knight but with blades shaped like craggy icicles for hands falls from the sky ahead of them. Around it appear a hoard of tiny ice cube Heartless, with a much larger one at each of the Chill Ripper's sides. Sven rears back, kicking with his front legs to try to keep them away.*

L"Normally I'd say we should destroy the Heartless, but since we're on a bit of a time crunch, maybe you can actually do some good with that power you sold your soul for & order them to stand down."
----------------------------------
*While the Defender is looking around in confusion, it is destroyed, its minimal health healing Irritum's few wounds. Its companion whirls around, trying to hit Irritum with its shield, & when that fails, the shield's mouth opens & exhales a cloud of flame. Meanwhile, Hans slashes apart a few Shadows that jump at him, but quickly finds himself being backed into a wall. The magic Heartless all shoot ice blasts at him again.*
----------------------------------
*Euryale looks Taiyo up & down a few times, but then her smile fades.*

E"What's wrong?"
===================
~Lanes Between~

*Hitomi's attack hits the Heartless face, which explodes, causing the wheel to spin out of control. However, a new face pops out of another port & it starts to catch up again. Thiera comes up on its other side & cuts it off, & the experience of running into her energy shield causes it to flip wildly off of the tracks. But ever-persistent, it sprouts propellers & keeps following them in the open space. A pair of Dragonflies continues to pursue the strafing Thiera, firing on her, but another turns after having its cockpit & wing critically damaged by Safian & begins firing on her. This is made more complicated by the fact that the highway intersects a land mass, upon which giant, vaguely spider-like Gummis are walking about. Azuma is apparently still flying in the opposite direction, weaving between the asteroids.*
========================
~The World That Never Was~

*Demyx's upper body sags & he hangs his head in depression.*

Demyx<The dry air will sap my powers, I'll be lucky if I can even get a trickle....>

Xaldin<I fail to see how your lack of training is our problem.>

Luxord<In fact, it is theirs.>

*He gestures towards Nero & Artexi, at which point Xaldin mutters "true enough" & opens a Dark Corridor, him & Luxord passing through.*

Zexion<Lexeaus & myself will return to Castle Oblivion, & relay to Keter what you have told us here. I imagine she will be most displeased to hear of Vexen's demise.>

*As he is speaking, Lexeaus turns & opens another Dark Corridor. Zexion follows him out.*

N"Look, we have to go to the desert whether we want to or not, if you're gonna complain the whole time, it'll just feel even longer."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:46 pm

Taiyo: "Nothing."

Taiyo leans over the tub and begins washing, fishing her shoes out and giving them a shake before setting them aside. Who thought it'd be a good idea to go to this world?

Irritum rolls to avoid the Defender's attacks and casts Phantom Flare on it. While it does its thing, they Warp Strike to the remaining Sorcerer, following through with Fury Blast.

Azuma moves to resume avoiding broken pieces of space highway as he had been doing so in the first place, moving to blindside the Dragonflies while Hitomi maneuvers to fire at the Heartlessmobile's faceport.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:35 pm

*Eve approaches the Heartless*

Eve:<Stand down and let us through. Don't bother us again if we come back this way either.>
---
Artexi:<As long as he doesn't try to kill us, he's still better than some other people we've had to work with.>

*Artexi opens a dark corridor to Agrabah*
---
*Safian weaves around the incoming fire, attempting to destroy the dragonfly with her own attacks before going after the next closest one*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:54 pm

~Lanes Between~

*The "Heartlessmobile's" face once again explodes & it flies back before another port, this time on the other wheel, pops up a new head. There are now 2/6 burning ports. But this time, it begins strafing to make itself a harder target. Safian blasts the Dragonfly to pieces & Thiera destroys another by cutting it it off. The last manages to avoid being destroyed by strafing up, at which point it notices Safian & Azuma & begins flying backwards, firing at them. Thiera passes close to a giant spider Gummi, which tries to chomp her.*
===========================
~Arendelle~

E"Hey, if this is a palace, wouldn't they have servants to do this? Hans did say we have the run of the place. I'll go find some."

*She starts to head out.*
-------------------------------------------
Kristoff<You can control these monsters? So...does that mean Lilith was right about you?>

*Anna draws her clothes tighter & looks away from the frozen Heartless.*

Anna<But why aren't th--they leaving?>

L"The Heartless ally with whoever's the strongest. Let's leave before they decide who that is."
------------------------------------------
*The Defender was at death's door before this, so this attack is largely just wasted energy. As Irritum murders the fuck out of that Wizard, Hans ducks, the ice crystals blasting through the window. This unfortunately presents the Shadows with the opportunity to dogpile him.*
========================
~Agrabah~

N"Will you hurry up?!"

*They arrive outside of the city, but Demyx is literally dragging his feet. Eventually, Nero reaches through & pulls the stumbling, depressive Organization member the rest of the way.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 11:23 pm

Taiyo fishes her belt from the tub.

Taiyo: "Oh, right!"

Now she's embarrassed, so she pulls the plug and finds something to cover up with.

====================================

Irritum casts Ghost Bite on a Book Master. Maybe even both of them if the conditions are right.

====================================

Azuma moves to avoid being shot to get in the Dragonflies face and wreck it while Hitomi fires at where the Heartlessmobile's future location while it's strafing.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 5:28 pm

Eve:<We control similar creatures, however whatever attacked us earlier was not one of ours. I'm not sure what these are doing here. Once we get Anna healed, I'll come back and take care of them if necessary.>

Monu:<We can settle this later.>

*He casts Hawk's Dive on Sven, then continues on behind him*
---
*Since Azuma has the remaining dragonfly under control, Safian takes of towards the spider, firing at it*
---
*Artexi puts her hood on, looking away from Nero and Demyx*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 6:29 pm

~Arendelle~

*She finds a purple towel with a coat of arms on it. Eventually, Euryale comes back in with a maid carrying an empty washing bin. She goes from casting odd looks at Euryale's clam bra to casting odd looks at Taiyo.*

<...Why are your clothes in the bathtub?>

E"I figured it out."

<Okay....>

*She throws the clothes into the wash bin & leaves with it, perhaps quicker than strictly necessary. Euryale elbows the door shut & locks it, before grasping the rim of the tub & sort of rolling into it. As she turns the tap back on, the water spilling over her feet begins to glow, her legs melding together in a flurry of bubbles. A crimson tailfin breaks the surface & slaps against the wall, prompting Euryale to fidget.*

E"It's way too small for swimming...."
-----------------------------------------------
*As the Book Masters are gobbled up, Hans struggles to extricate himself from the ever-growing mound of Shadows, pulling them off of him as he strikes at any more who try to jump or climb on him with fists, kicks, & elbows.*
------------------------------------------------
*The others arrive in town unable to see the battle even if it weren't for the thick film of snow, or to hear it over the roar of the wind, though they can vaguely see that the ocean is frozen solid & there's an increasingly thickening blanket of ice & snow over the village. By this point, Kristoff has wrapped Anna in a spare blanket.*
~Lanes Between~

*Hitomi's shots hit several points along the Heartlessmobile, & manages to dent a propeller, but other than that, anything that is not an open port seems to just harmlessly deflect the blasts. Since getting close to the Dragonfly's face necessitates flying toward its cannon, it is becoming increasingly difficult to avoid being hit & will soon be impossible as they catch up with Safian. The attacks hit the Spider, but it barely seems to notice as it chews off a piece of Thiera's Glider. She weaves around a second attacker, deploying a wall so it can't turn & follow her. The land mass is large enough to accommodate about half a dozen of these creatures & seems to terminate in some kind of lake.*
~Agrabah~

*Demyx notices & leans closer to Nero, pointing.*

Demyx<Hey, what's her problem?>

N"Shut up, will you. Let's just start by entering town & seeing what's going on. Maybe we can convince Jasmine to come with us of her own free will."

Demyx<Kiiiiiiiiinda doubt that.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 12:48 am

Taiyo: "It's not for swimming."

Taiyo removes the towel and climbs in, facing Euryale, looking her up and down.

Taiyo: "Don't really have to be dressed for a bath."

Irritum transforms their Keyblade into the Death Scythe, attacking the Shadows with Death Spiral. Hans should hope he doesn't get pulled in as well.

======================================

Azuma can still move to flank the Dragonfly and not hit it in its cannon parts while Hitomi continues firing on the Heartlessmobile, aiming for the port which should be easier if its movement is hindered by the damaged propeller.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 5:28 pm

*Eve yells over the wind*

Eve:<Anna, are you still with us?! We're almost there!>

*As they move, Monu points at the ocean*

Monu:<This is so much worse than I thought! We're going to be in a whole lot of trouble if we can't stop this storm soon.>
---
*Safian fires her glider's razor sharp leaves at the spider's face, then adds in some laser fire*
---
Artexi:<...Don't even think about hurting Jasmine or anyone else here. Let's go.>

*She strides towards the city*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 6:29 pm

~Lanes Between~

*Its head falls off, but it keeps walking, ignoring that Safian is on course to hit it. Azuma manages to hit the Dragonfly on the side, sending it reeling, where it impacts the Spider & falls to the ground to be trampled. The other Spider turns & spits lasers at him. Unfortunately for Hitomi, it takes a few more shots to damage the Heartless's propellers enough to slow it down, at which point it's practically on top of her. Thiera loops back in their general direction, staying high above the Spiders.*
======================
~Arendelle~

Anna<I'll b-be f-f-f-fine!>

L"We'll talk about that later!"

*And so they usher her toward the palace, eventually finding the guards & the Duke at the gate, who spots them & points.*

Duke<Oh, what's taking those confounded creatures! Egads! The traitors have captured the Princess! Men, you know what to do!>

Kristoff<No, wait, you don't understand--!>

*Before they can say anything else, the guards surge forward with their swords drawn, various ice cube Heartless wriggling out of the snow to back them up.*
*Hans stabs his sword into the ground to anchor himself as the Shadows are quickly sucked up & pureed.*
-------------------------------------------------
*Euryale grins, reaching behind her. As her clam bra falls into the water, Taiyo's face & collarbone is brushed by a tailfin.*
--------------------------------------------------
*In the dungeon area, Vega notices that all light is abruptly snuffed out. After some muffled struggling, the darkness recedes. The dungeon door opens, the unconscious guards falling through. Over them steps Daisy, who shoots her fingers out toward Vega.*
~Agrabah~

*They enter the bazaar, where Demyx takes in the sights of the various peasants peddling their wares.*

Demyx<Yeesh, what can I do to these guys that hasn't already been done. Now that's living!>

*He points to the palace, & as he does, they see a familiar red parrot flying above the crowd, carrying a familiar black lamp. Nero instead points to a particular hovel set up in the city walls.*

N"If that's who & what I think they are, this can't be good. He looks like he's headed for that house!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 10:05 pm

Taiyo squirms because that tail probably tickles, biting her lip as she looks Euryale up and down before slinking on closer to caress and overall swoon over Euryale's body and tell her how great it is.

=========================================

Irritum returns their Keyblade to its original form then taking advantage of Hans not being in top shape, makes like a Shadow and fucks off to the palace interior.

==========================================

Vega attempts to arm himself to hopefully break the bindings so as not to become the subject of the new gross out comedy, Vega Got Fingered.

===========================================

Hitomi dives and turns to shoot at the Heartlessmobile from below while Azuma maneuvers to not get shot.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:36 pm

*Eve casts Psychowave to throw the charging men and Heartless back. She first positions herself so that the others aren't hit. She tries yelling at the Heartless*

Eve:<Stand down!>

*Monu adds in his tornado attack to keep the attackers away from Anna and Kristoff*
---
Artexi:<Oh for fucks sake...>

*Artexi starts heading in the direction of the hovel*
---
*Now that Thiera's in the clear, Safian flies up to join her*

Safian:<There are so many heartless! Should we make a run for Disney Castle?>

*If there are any enemies in range, she fires on them while speaking*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 8:59 pm

~Lanes Between~

*Hitomi avoids getting hit & kind of sends it tumbling through space, but it will regain its balance eventually & Hitomi is heading straight for the mouth of a waiting Spider Gummi.*

Th"We don't need to destroy them all, just to get through. We'll need stronger weapons anyway."

*The Spider Gummi Safian is assaulting turns to shoot at them, & the other stray blasts shatter an asteroid overhead, sending meteor fragments raining down over the land mass.*
==========================
~Arendelle~

*The Keyblade appears near his hand, but since said hands were sealed up in iron balls, it just falls to the floor. The cloth keeping his jaw tied shut also falls away, having been shorn by Daisy's nails. She frowns, retracting her fingers & walking forward.*

Daisy<So this is where betraying our trust got you. Was it worth it?>
--------------------------------------------
*She manages to run far enough away to knock them back as Lilith is drawing her sword & trying to decide what to do.*

Duke<No, don't listen to that traitor, destroy them!>

*He points, darkness rising up from him. The Heartless look back & forth between them.*

Anna<Th--they're n--not trait-tors! They're w--w--with m--me!"

Kristoff<Please, her temperature is dropping rapidly, we need to get her inside to warm up!>

Olaf<And to see her true love!>

*Olaf pops out from behind Kristoff to make this point, prompting the half-buried guards to whisper to each other in confusion. Sven adds an insistent moose noise that forces them to be quiet.*

L"You heard your princess. You won't stand in our way, will you?"
*Hans turns out to be not that damaged when he uses his sword as a lever to spring forward, tackling Irritum before ey can sink into the ground.*

Hans<I said to halt! Don't make me summon the guards!>
-------------------------------------------------
*Euryale returns the compliments as best as she can, probably calling her legs stalwart at some point. She & Taiyo have presumably been doing unspeakable things to each other while trying to ignore the sound of Euryale's tail repeatedly slapping the tub & wall. By this point, the water is growing cold, but of course it's of no consequence to Euryale.*
~Agrabah~

*She & Nero climb the crumbling staircase & enter a doorway to find a lightly furnished dwelling with a huge hole in the wall overlooking the palace. Nero starts for Iago, but falls to the floor when the unusually ornate carpet under him moves, diving for the bird first. Iago yelps & flies in the direction of the palace, but the sound of music drifts in from outside as a rough copy of Demyx made entirely of water jumps up & forms a barrier over the "window," blocking the bird's escape. This forces him to veer & try to fly in a circle over their heads.*

Iago<Wait, wait, you don't understand!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 10:48 pm

Taiyo eventually begins to shiver which makes touching on Euryale less pleasant.

==============================

Hans should be lucky Irritum doesn't put their left hand through him and instead spits Rustoxic in his face.

Vega: "A bit of a setback. I haven't put all my cards on the table, so I may have some bargaining power should they return."

Hitomi pulls up to avoid that stuff while Azuma swoops in to slash the spider which I could have sworn was more of a turtle in the side of the face.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Artexi:<Drop the lamp first, then we'll talk!>

*Artexi summons her keyblade and points it at Iago for emphasis*
---
*Eve gestures at the heartless again, her voice filled with more confidence*

Eve:<Move aside and stand down.>
---
Safian:<Yeah, we'll never get through these things like this!>

*Safian darts around, still firing on the spider. She looks for a way through*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:33 am

~Arendelle~

*Euryale looks at her in puzzlement, but eventually comprehension dawns on her.*

E"What are you--oh, you're cold! Poor thing, let's get you somewhere warm."

*She wraps her arms around Taiyo, rubbing her back to warm her, & tries to stand, but forgets she has to change back & just ends up slipping & dragging Taiyo closer to her.*
------------------------------------------
Daisy<And that's worth betraying me!? What else are you going to tell them, that the freak can be killed with torches?!>

*Her multi-jointed fingers writhe like snakes in his general direction, their rapid clicks sounding almost like hissing. She turns away, crossing her arms. Her shoulders heave, but she does not cry, for she has no eyes to give tears.*

Daisy<And here I thought we were friends.>
--------------------------------------------
*The Duke quakes with fury, & the Heartless continue to be in a stalemate until he waves his hand, dismissing them.*

Duke<Fine--but only because the Princess vouches for you!>

*He & his guards stand aside. Lilith hangs back to whisper to Monu as Kristoff takes Anna inside.*

L"(Did you feel the darkness coming off of that little coward just now? No wonder the Heartless don't know who to listen to.)"
*Seeing the port open & Irritum's shoulders square, Hans ducks aside, moving to press eir face into the snow & pin eir arms with his knees so he can't repeat any more aggression.*

Hans<That's it, you've had your chance! Guards, help me subdue the intruder!>
============================
~Lanes Between~

*The spiders, which do seem like they're supposed to be turtles, try to ignore the meteorites pelting them. Except one, which bites off the back half of Azuma's Glider, because it's right there. Thiera does a barrel roll to raise a wall to shield them from the falling debris, though finds herself pursued by the wheel, & the spiders/turtles/crawlers move closer to try to close the way forward.*
==========================
Iago<But I need it to give to Aladdin! Aack!>

*He makes the noise after Nero uses Magnet to pull him in. The bird & lamp go swirling around, feathers flying as he flops frantically in an attempt to get away.*

N"Aladdin? Is this his house?"

*He looks around. The carpet rears up on its hind tassels & shakes its upper end as if saying "yes."*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 2:36 am

While being closer to Euryale is nice, it doesn't help, so Taiyo kind of feels around for the drain stop.

=======================================

Vega: "That's not something I ever thought anyone would refer to me as, but what I do to get out of here has nothing to do with you. I've always put my own survival before any other loyalties. That's why I betrayed Ansem, but what the Organization's doing. Maybe the Order has the right idea. Protect the worlds. Even if I'm alone, I'll at least know I'm finally doing something right."

Irritum struggles, casting Nightmare on Hans. If he's lucky, it won't result in a slow death.

Hitomi shoots the turtle which has never shown having a neck that's snacking on Azuma's glider while getting close to his position.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 7:55 pm

*Eve hurries after Anna and Kristoff, shooting a glare at the Duke as she passes*

Monu:<(He doesn't seem to be on the Organization's side though. We'll have to take care of that as soon as Princess Anna is healed.)>

*He starts heading after Eve while still talking to Lilith*

Monu:<(I hope Eve is wrong about Anna's fiancé. If she dies, the country may fall into civil war.)>
---
Artexi:<Why do you want to give that to Aladdin? Shouldn't you be trying to free your old boss?>
---
*Safian turns her attack to the wheel chasing Thiera, frantically firing at it as she pursues*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:23 pm

~Agrabah~

Iago<Jafar's a jerk, & I'm thro--ough working for him! I wanna turn o--over a new leaf, & give Al-laddin the lamp as a to--oken of my apo--ology!>

N"I think you just want to weasel your way back into the palace."

*Eventually, the magnet spell wears off, dropping Iago & the lamp to the floor, where the bird grabs his beak as he tries to hold in his retching.*
~Arendelle~

L"(Yes, I'm certain he's trying to wrest control of the kingdom, probably out of greed.)"

*Kristoff takes Anna & disembarks from Sven, following them inside, Olaf trailing behind because nobody wants to be the one to stop the abominable snowman. The duke snootily turns away from them as they pass, though as soon as they enter, a bunch of guards run by, conveniently shouting, "Help Prince Hans defend the castle!"*

L"What rotten luck--c'mon, let's go take care of that so we can get Anna healed."

Krisoff<Where should I take her?>

Anna<T--to th--the s--s--sitting--ng ro-oom--m!>

*She points weakly, & with a badly convulsing arm.*

Olaf<Guys, I don't wanna put too much pressure on you, but YOU'D BETTER HURRY!>

*Lilith & Kristoff nodd, running off in different directions. Olaf follows Kristoff, after slipping briefly.*
----------------------------------------------
*Taiyo finds it & they presumably emerge from the bathroom wrapped in towels, spotting the guards rushing toward the back entrance at the end of the hall. Euryale sighs.*

E"Guess we'd better get dressed & see what that's about...."
*Daisy whirls around, throwing off her hood & removing her blindfold to glare hard at Vega with her holes.*

<"The right thing?!" You're a traitor! We've protected plenty of worlds, & the Order always attacks us for no reason!>
*As the ghosts move through Hans, his now oddly greenish head slumps & he begins snoring, utterly ignorant of the fact that he's rapidly shrinking. However, a number of guards pour out of the doorway & begin surrounding Irritum, pointing their weapons at em.*
~Lanes Between~

*The turtle & wheel barely seem to notice the attacks, as Thiera flies under the former, which rams into the latter & causes it to stumble. With half of his Glider missing, Azuma's mobility is greatly hindered, which between the Crawler moving closer toward him & the meteorites from the other side, could be a problem.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 12:00 am

Taiyo: "I don't think the laundry person came back yet."

Vega: "The Organization came to this world to 'recruit' their queen. Vexen gave control of the Heartless to people in this world. In what way is allowing anyone control of the Heartless benefitting the world they're in?"

While bickering, he attempts to will his Keyblade to move to unbind at least one hand.

Irritum stands, picking up Hans in their enlarged left hand, holding him so the guards can see him.

Irritum: "Stand back."

Hopefully Hitomi can get close enough, so Azuma can hitch a ride on her glider, near the cockpit, casting Darkga at the Heartlessmobile, the tendrils possibly hitting incoming projectiles as well.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:02 am

Eve:<We'll be right back! Olaf, come get us if...if anything changes.>

*With that, she runs after Monu and Lilith*
---
Artexi:<I can't say I disagree with the fact that Jafar's a fucking monster. You know what? We'll be the ones to take you and the lamp to the palace. The Sultan can decide what is to be done with you.>
---
*Seeing as her projectiles are useless, Safian starts scanning around for a clear path through*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise & Fall
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Kingdom Hearts 2013-
Jump to: