Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise & Fall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Rise & Fall - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 11:52 am

They mimic the same pleasantries and now it's off to guillotine Scrooge. Should probably guillotine the monarchs too, but they're gonna need God's guillotine for that.

================================

Vega doesn't reciprocate because the whole thing is just weird. And that hug probably felt like licking a battery.

Vega: "Right...friend. Recently defected."

Taiyo agrees or disagrees depending on the question. Why anyone outside is hearing them and why Aeris was the first one outside the room to hear them is a mystery.

===============================

Xyukuse: "Make our lives easier and give it a shot."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 3:41 pm

~Radiant Garden~

*Moaning & splashing noises.*

Aerith<Well...if you say so....>

*Noises intensify.*

Tron<Isn't this what friends do when they're glad to see each other?>

*It's now kind of hard to hear the conversation.*
===============================
~Dive to the Heart~

L"Hey, I can run on my own! Is this what I keep doing to people?"

*The monsters are stalled a bit, & Lilith shoots thorns at them to further encourage pursuit. The owls don't really seem that interested in them. The wind picks up, whipping her braid around as they trudge through the sand. As they cross about half the distance, they can see that the dog monsters are very squat & fat, bouncing a bit in their steps, while the cats are smaller & thinner, but have electric-looking musical notes emanating from them. Because of their size, they can see that the boys are dressed in jeans & hoodies--one with short brunette hair, another with longer black hair.*
=====================================
~Disney Town~

*I think it's fair to say they can skip the preamble. Darkwing & Merlin rushed to the castle to find out what all the commotion was about, & the Order finds them near the gates. It's no trouble at all for him to teleport them to a large mansion, where [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is playing, though it too looks to have had several chunks taken out of it. As Thiera approaches the door, there's a whiz of something flying through the air, a solid crack as it impacts her skull, a yowl as she holds her hands to her head in pain, & the rolling of a marble toward the rest of the Order.*

???<And there's more where that came from, ya jerks!>

*She looks to the top of the mansion, squinting to make out a trio of duckchildren in clothes of red, blue, & green, respectively. The red one appears to be holding a slingshot, The others shake their weird wingfist things at them.*

Green<Yeah, what he said! Go back to your own world, or you'll be sorry!>

Blue<And take that flying monster thing with you!>
==================================
~Agrabah~

Knives<Depends on how many routes you want to see.>

*He leads them to a nearby part of the wall, which up close, is quite obviously a tarp covering a crack in the wall just big enough for most people to squeeze through on their stomachs. As Knives squeeze through, the other thieves stand guard.*

N”I think we’ve seen enough.”

Jade<Guards! We have intruders! Atop the front wall!>

*The thieves reach for their weapons as he points the Darker Than Dark at them, but instead try to make a run for it. Nero turns to swing, covering the ground with a slick darkness that causes them to fall while Knives tries desperately to wriggle out of the hole. Thundering footsteps can be heard inside the walls.*
~Dark Realm~

Axel<Nah. We should probably clear out these Dark Blobs. Who knows what they’ll do, if left alone.>

*He looks around. Said blobs are glowing purple & pulsing faintly.*
~Traverse Town~

*When Eve arrives, she can see the modifications Maleficent has made to the clock tower to turn it into a castle, & hear the Silent Forest theme echoing from the bells. It’s actually alarmingly close, just over the wall enclosing this district of the town. Xigbar & Zexion step out of a shadowy alley between colorful shops.*

Xigbar<There’s been a change of plans. Some kinda problem in Radiant Garden freed Zexion to come with us. Good thing, too, wouldn’t want the old witch catching sight of us. That could be trouble>

Zexion<The Heartless has been flying around. We believe it’s looking for us. It will only be a matter of time before its senses pierce my illusion.>

*He gestures to the sky, where there’s a faint shimmering of the air just beyond their group.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 7:04 pm

Azuma: "Looks like they got this place under control."

=======================================

Vega shrugs as if he'd know. Get it together, Tron.

=======================================

Xyukuse isn't interested in what Axel has to say since it doesn't involve blowing himself up.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:25 pm

*Monu lets go of her hand, face turning red*

Monu:<Ah, uh, sorry.>

*He gestures at the boys*

<Roatha and Nero, right?>
---
*Safian growls and her tail twitches*

Safian:<We didn't bring this monster here!>
---
*Artexi shoots vines out of both key blades, then attempts to catch as many high ranking thieves as she can*
---
Eve:<Should we lure it away from the town then?>

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 2:16 pm

OOC: Okay, I'm noticing a slight problem that this theme doesn't make links obvious, so for now, I've bolded every place where I used a link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

L"No, I didn't mean--"

*Lilith blushes as well, but shakes it off.*

L"Looks like it, which means we need to destroy these Nightmares."

*Deciding to take advantage of the monsters' distraction, she shifts into a draw slash stance, flower petals falling behind her. After a couple seconds, she darts forward, easily slicing in half a pair of the doglike Meow Wows & a more feline Necho Cat, leaving behind 2 of the former & 3 of the latter.*
========================================
~Radiant Garden~

*Tron & Aerith eventually decide to lead Vega around the building, which as predicted, looks very similar to how it was the last time he was there, any combat damage having been long since cleaned up. Tron still has his arm around Vega, unless the latter has done anything to stop it.*

Tron<And here we have the computer room, where we continue to search for a way to purge the system of Heartless once & for all, as well as recovering any remnants of Avici’s memories, which might have been left behind.>

*He gestures to the computer as they emerge from the hidden passage behind the study. Also in the room are Quorra & Sam Flynn, now in street clothes, inspecting the device that encodes physical matter into data, while the latter’s father works at the keyboard.*
------------------------------------------------------------
*Meanwhile, Euryale lies in bed beside Taiyo, her tailfin flopping out of the strategically-placed covers, the bathroom door left open so she has a comforting wave of humidity wafting over her. Setting down her bedside glass of water after taking a drink, she rests her still-wet head against the pillow.*

E”I’m glad we finally got to do that. You never know what might happen, so we should appreciate the time we have.”

*She looks over at Taiyo, furrowing her brow.*

E”Did I do the part with the legs right? It felt weird. Not like it hurt, or anything, just--weird.”
===================================
~Disney Town~

Red<Yeah, a likely story! Dewey, gime another marble.>

*He gestures to the blue one, which begins digging in a bag as the green one leans forward a bit.*

Green<Hey, why is that lion on all fours?>

Red<Who cares, Louis?>

Green<Shut it, Hubert!>

Th”This is getting us nowhere.”

*She steps forward, but before she can even tap the handle with the Keyblade, is forced to jump back as the “Not Welcome” mat disappears into a deep pit.*

Th”You know what they say, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice--”

*She is interrupted as a grappling hook fired from the bushes hooks onto the roof, a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] swinging out to kick her into the hole. She blows a raspberry at the rest of the Order & clicks a button on the grappling hook gun, pulling her up toward the roof.*
================================================
~Agrabah~

*Would you believe me if I told you they had little trouble in capturing the thieves. Once Razoul & some other guards make it up, Jasmine pulls down her hood, so they can recognize her. They look taken aback.*

Razoul<Princess--what are you doing in those clothes, & with these street rats?!>

N”Catching burglars, doing your job--you’re welcome, by the way.”

Razoul<Silence, you impudent pup, I was speaking to Her Majesty!>

Jasmine<Be polite to our guests, Razoul.>

*The Captain of the Guard glares hatefully at the Organization, before inclining his head.*

Razoul<Of course, Your Highness--please, forgive me.>

*Nero leans over to Artexi.*

N”Hey, are we dogs, or rats?”
~Traverse Town~

Xigbar<Up to you. But outside of this town, there’s nothing but the Lanes Between, & it might have an easier time escaping to the Dark Realm there.>

*The batheartless continues to fly around overhead, in ever-tightening circles.*
~Dark Realm~

*The dark blobs glow & pulsate, causing new cave walls form, blocking them each off in their own separate section, each with a Dark Blob & a trio of Dark Balls. A muffled explosion can be heard from one section.*

Axel<I tried to tell you!>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Rise & Fall - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise & Fall
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Kingdom Hearts 2013-
Jump to: