Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:35 am

"In fact, I am certain that we have not seen the extent of his power... his surrender was... half hearted at best, he is hiding something"
Kira rushed to conclude.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:23 pm

OOC: I'm trying to make these posts short, really I am.

Noct raised her eyebrows in confusion when Euryale gave her a wide, happy grin. 'The hell is she so happy about?' Noct though, 'Wait...' A realization came in, 'I just accepted her offer to hangout like she wanted from the start.' Noctis let out a sigh and turned left at the corner of the block. They were well enough out of the campus grounds, but only now getting into downtown.

Noct rented out a 1 bedroom apartment and they were almost at her building. She had a part time job, but it barely covered her bills, and whatever was left over usually went to new games, then food, making it hard for her to save up for a house to call her own. Still, her place wasn't that bad, all things considered. It was cheap, and had quite a spacious living room/ kitchen, plus it was furnished by her "business-lady" mom, so most everything was comfortable, new, and working well. 'Least she could do...' Noct thought bitterly after remembering her mother, a deeper than usual frown glancing over her lips before they went back to their slightly less severe arc.

As Noct and Euryale approached the building Noct heard Euryale say something. "Huh, oh, yea. If nothing else, he was creepy." Noct said, casually, though she knew there was more to it than that. 'The way that sword seemed to react, and how he just vanished... I'm not sure if it was a high speed thing, or if he literally poofed into thin air. Either way, that fucker is real, and not a hallucination.'

A few steps and a quick elevator ride later, the two girls found themselves entering Noctis' apartment. "Make yourself at home." Noct said, pulling her black coat, and bookbag off, tossing the coat over a dining room chair, and launching her bookbag into her room. It bounced off a wall and the sound of a small animal scrambling about could be heard.

The apartment seemed to be devoid of any light source save from whatever sunlight was peeking in through the covered windows. There was a comfortable looking, black leather couch sitting in front of a 50'' LCD. The floors were hardwood. Noct pointed to the living room, then the kitchen, which was tucked away in the corner of the room, near the front door, separated from the rest of the living room by black tile, and a bar counter. "I've got cable on the tv, and vodka, among other things, in the freezer, and... saki... somewhere, if you want." She said 'saki' with an air of disdain. Noct then pointed to the kitchen cabinets. "Try to use glasses, I would like to wake up and find I'm not out of liquor entirely."

With that Noct began to unbutton her shirt and make her way over to her room. She stepped inside her bedroom and pushed the door behind her, though it didn't manage to actually shut. On top of her bed sat a very pissed off cat, black with pale blue eyes. "Don't look at me like that, you shouldn't have been in here anyway." She said to the mundane cat. Without another word, Noct opened a drawer and pulled out an over sized black shirt. She threw it on quickly, and collapsed onto her bed, the cat aptly dodging the girl.

A few seconds later Noct found herself curled up on her bed, with her cat nestled in the small of her back. Noct was a light sleeper by nature, but she wasn't about to just go to sleep and leave Euryale alone, especially when it was her idea to bring her home. Noct didn't like doing so, as it gave her a headache later on, but if she used her FullBring, it was possible to sleep with her eyes open, since Noct needed to consciously blink to turn off her ability. The sights of shadows then acted as a kind of lucid dream, turning Noct into a human surveillance system.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:29 pm

*Kite walks in and leans against the wall, yawning before staring at Kira*

Kite: <No, really?>

*He chuckles, looking at Yamamota and shrugging*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:04 pm

Aamon<I'm still awake, you just can't tell because of all of the blood.>

Yamamoto<So-->

Aamon<Hold on there, Skipper, I'm getting to the recap. I entered the Soul Society through a Garganta, which was child's play, for a genius such as myself. Once here, I used specialized Hollow bait to generate Menos, which your pawns took out about the time the redhead Hollowfied.>

*Yamamoto opens his eyes at this, his expression somewhere between anger & fear.*

Aamon<That's right. I give all of my modified Hollows a virus that introduces the Hollowfication process through open wounds in battle. Of course, since this isn't a very precise operation, it isn't guaranteed a result. What will happen, if anything at all, largely depends on how much the host fights it off. The redhead--Lilith, I believe her name is--has seen the light: Just how much there is out there that you can't offer her. If she has any sense at all, I doubt she'll ever return. After all, it's in a Shinigami's nature to hunt Hollows, & she is now part Hollow: The process cannot be reversed.>
====================================================
*With her ability, Noctis sees someone sort of appear in a street light outside. At first, it seems like Senthose: It has a sword, similar robes, & even similar dimensions. However, she soon realizes that the newcomer is female, with a large braid in the back of her head. Outside her room, Euryale is speaking.*

<Wake up & find out she's out of booze? What does she think I am, an alcoholic?>

*Outside, the woman sneezes.*

<I hope she doesn't intend to sleep all night. It's not as much fun by myself.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Kujaku grits his teeth, he's still outside but can hear the whole thing. He takes a deep breath before shunpoing away.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Kira spun around and punched Aamon in the right eye.
"You bastard! Don't even talk about her!" His eyes were murderous, "She is one of us, nothing you can say will change that"
In truth Kira had doubts about whether Lilith would still be accepted, given her power, it was sure to become common knowledge now that she used it in battle.
"Please, Head Captain, allow us to execute this Quincy"
The last word, Quincy, he spat like acid.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:28 pm

"you know I think it would be fitting if somehow the quincy got this virus...Would teach him a lesson now wouldn't it."

*illiad looks at the ground and laughs*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Noct shifted a bit in her sleep, finally starting to get comfortable. It was an odd sensation to sleep with one's eyes open, and to still maintain a bit of consciousness while in REM, it was like being high, to a degree. Still, at least Noct would be able to get some rest. That was until she caught sight of an unfamiliar figure outside. 'Dammit...' she mentally raged at the figure in her minds eye. 'Looks like I won't be able to get a good bit of rest after all...' With that Noct riled herself up, letting out a long, tired yawn.

It took her longer than she liked to wake herself up fully. 'COME ON, WAKE UP!' She mentally shouted at herself as she groggily slipped out of her bed, the cat woke up, looked at her, then went back to bed. Just like sleeping with an awake mind, it was annoying to have a body that wasn't as responsive as she would have liked it to be, given how her mind was at 100% lucidity. Noct let out another yawn as she made her way out of her room. "Hey." She said. "We seem to have a visitor outside, a girl, so it isn't the same person. Still she has a sword, so either there is an anime convention I'm not aware of, or she is, well, who else would have a sword?"

Noct plopped down onto her couch and turned on the TV. "She doesn't look like a threat though, and I really don't feel like going outside, so I'm fine leaving her be. I just figured you should know." Noct said, flipping through some channels until she came to a typical Japanese game show. The object of this one was to put a raw steak on your head and put your head into a plexiglass box with a komodo dragon in it. Last one to keep there head in the box, or the only one without a faceful of poison, won.

Noct saw the girl outside sneeze and couldn't help but mutter, "God bless..." under her breath. It was an old habit of hers to say that when someone sneezed, even if she was the only one who heard it. On screen a girl ducked her head out of the box after the dragon made a mock charge at her causing the crowd to give a very typical scream/ laugh reaction, "So, Euryale," Noct said looking over at her, "would you do me a big favor?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:59 pm

*Euryale was sitting on the edge of her seat, forming upturned fists in eagerness.*

"Come on, bite her! You know you want to! ...Hm? What kind of favor?"

*Outside, the woman was looking back & forth from the apartment to a refrigerator box that someone had thrown away.*
=====================================================
Yamamoto<That is enough! Have you forgotten your place, child?>

*He strode over to Aamon, peering at him with one eye.*

Yamamoto<You have greater plans. You would not have let yourself get captured if you did not have information. Without a bargaining chip, you'd almost surely be executed immediately.>

Aamon<That is correct. Are Shinigami perhaps immune to senility? Interesting....>

*Yamamoto turns to the group.*

Yamamoto<This is now a matter for the Captains to handle. Your new mission is to find Lilith Psyche & return her to Soul Society immediately. Outside, you will find my lieutenant, who will answer any questions of how to conduct the search.>

*Aamon whistles.*

Aamon<So, you can tell she's left even from this distance? I would have thought that impossible for any Shinigami.>
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:09 pm

*Illiad walks outside*

"So...Do we have permission to use force if necessary? You know it gets kind of boring not being able to blow things up..."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Kujaku is already tracking Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Noct pointed with her thumb to the kitchen. "I'm kind of hungry, but I can't cook... I'm also running kind of low on cash, so ordering out isn't really an option." Noct shrugged her shoulders, "So I was wondering if you would mind making me something to eat... please." She said with a pleading look in her eyes.

Just then she saw the girl outside looking at the building then at some garbage, what looked like a fridge. 'What the hell is she doing?' Noct wondered. 'She looks confused as hell.' Noct continued. Noct let out a sigh, she really didn't want to do, well, anything right now, but she was starting to feel bad for the confused looking girl. She was obviously out of place, and there was that guy from earlier to worry about. 'What are the odds she is in any real danger anyway. I'm not about to go running off for some girl I don't know on the off chance that she might be in danger.' With a mental "hmph" Noct put her feet up on the coffee table that separated the tv from the couch as a sign of her decision to stay put.

Noctis looked back at Euryale, "So, any decision about cooking me something?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:53 am

Kira bowed deeply to Yamamoto, "My greatest apologies, Head Captain... I just find this Quincy utterly repulsive"
He straightened back up, "We shall carry out our duty and return Lilith Psyche to you"
He turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:12 pm

*Kujaku can't find her anywhere.*
==================================================
*Outside is some guy I'm not even gonna bother to describe.*

Chojiro<I doubt she'll return on her own, so you are authorized to use force. The Senkaimon was recently opened on Japan, China, and Australia. Unfortunately, we don't know which time she went through.>
====================================================
"Umm...sure. What do you feel like?"

[I hope I'm a good cook.]

*She gets up & heads off towards the kitchen. Outside, the woman kicks the box, turns to the door, & puts a finger to the lock, which she forces open with a small blast of Reishi. As quietly & carefully as possible, she cracks open the door & puts a foot in. She is totally wearing socks with sandals which is like such a fashion no-no.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:16 pm

"Damnit" Kujaku silently curses.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:01 pm

"Well then I think that it would be a good idea to split up, it would take less time, but are we confident in our abilities?"

*Illiad pondered, all the while walking in circles"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Kite: <I'm not really feelin' this plan. Can't I just go and take a nap somewhere? She'll be back in no time.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:38 am

Kira walked away, leaving the others behind.
"If the rest of you would like to stop pondering, and do what you have been ordered to do, then follow me" He called back over his shoulder, then stopped, "otherwise I don't want you with me"
He shunpo'd to the Australia Senkaimon
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:27 am

OOC: Sorry for not posting sooner, I've plenty good reason though.

Noct calmly rolled her head to look back at Euryale, who had actually gotten up and walked over to the kitchen. "Really? That worked?" After the initial shock wore off Noct shrugged and replied, "Hey, so long as you're the cook you get to come up with the meals." Noct smiled softly before turning back towards the tv screen. As her smile died off, replaced by an expression of content, she couldn't help but wonder, Wait, is she even a good cook? With that though Noctis quickly added, "Preferably something you know how to cook."

Just as Noctis was about to sink deeper into the couch she saw the girl outside blast open the front door's lock with barely a poke of her finger. Noct silently cursed her luck and stood up. "Our friend outside has just become our friend inside." Noct tied the bottom hem of her shirt in a big knot on her left side, pulling the fabric tight. It was supposed to be a shirt she slept in, so the collar was loose and low, tying it at the bottom made sure it stood in place. "I'll be right back, I'm tired of standing watch so I'm going see what this is all about." Noct was about to sink into the floor of her perpetually shadowed apartment when she added, "Oh, sorry for not asking if you wanted to check on the girl, but, well, you've cooking to do."

With that Noct sank into the ground and appeared around a hall that had no cameras. Noct blinked quickly, dissipating her ability in a puff of shadow, and turned the corner to see the girl standing there, socks, sandals, black, flowing robes, an obi, and a sword. Noct sighed, Yea, something tells me my day isn't going to get any easier from this point out. Noct took a few steps forward and addressed the girl, "Hi, I'm part of the neighborhood watch so I figured it was best to let you know that breaking the lock on a front door, and trespassing isn't, strictly speaking, legal... neither is carrying a sword, but I'm more worried about the breaking and entering to be honest." Noct ruffled her hair and continued, "I know you broke that lock with reishi so I would imagine that makes you a soul reaper. There are no hollows in the halls, I would know, trust me, so what's up, you lost or something?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:07 pm

OOC: I have problems of my own. My posts will also have to be less detailed for a while.

*She is about to speak when Euryale flings open the door. The Soul Reaper`s eyes widen as she notes that the girl stands almost a head taller than her & even moreso as Euryale grabs her arm.*

L"Please don`t rape me!"

E"Why...is that your first concern...?"

L"Err...I`ll ask the questions around here! For starters, how can an ordinary human be stronger than me? Are you secretly Hollows? That was some suspiciously specific denial."
================================
*There`s actually just 1 gate, but the Kido Corps set it to Australia. When everyone catches up, the veiled worker clears his throat.*

<Are you sure this is the destination you want?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Kujaku shows up shortly after the others arrive, he is silent.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Noct looked back when she heard her door swing open. "Didn't trust me?" She asked with a sarcastic edge. "Or were you just that worried about me?" She finished, words still laced with sarcasm. With a shrug, Noct looked back at Lilith, who was now being "wo"manhandled by Euryale.

Noct couldn't help but smirk as Lilith begged to not get raped, and couldn't help but widen her smirk to a smile when Euryale acted shocked by the accusation, "Well, she does have cause to be concerned. I mean, just today you snuck up behind me and threw yourself on me, then came out with some reason to handwave your attempted rape." Noct took a step forward, "Hell, I think she is well within reason to concerned that you might rape her. A more fitting response should have been, 'Why would that be a problem?', to each their own though..." Noct trailed off.

Just then the soul reaper shot back at the two of them. "Oh really? You're the one who should be asking questions? You, a Shinigami who enters the world of the living, specifically an apartment building devoid of any hollow activity, or hell, any trace of prior hollow reitsu as far as I can tell? You, who seems to already be outnumbered, and overpowered by your own account?" Noct shrugged, "Sure, why not, I'll answer your question. We're not 'ordinary', strictly speaking. But now that you know that..." Noct put on her most menacing grin, "I'm afraid I can't let you out of here alive." Before Noct could finish her little game she already found herself losing interest. "Hey," she called out to Euryale, "I thought you were supposed to be cooking..."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:07 am

"Yes, we will pass through... you may expect us back soon, however, then we will go to China"
Alphabetically was the only way Kira could think of to do this search- splitting up would be dangerous, because they could not be certain of how Lilith would react when confronted.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:41 am

E"I`m still not sure what to make. Maybe we can eat her."

L"I still have my Shunpo & Kido! It`s gonna take more than a few tricks to kill &/or eat &/or sexuallyassault me. I am in control of this situation, & therefore, I ORDER you to let me crash at your place. Please?"

E"Aww, man, now I have to cook for another person!"

L"I`m dead, you twit, I don`t need food. I will, however require enough alcohol to bring down a Menos."
================================
*They arrive in an expansive desert & are immediately assaulted by a large bird who tackles Kite & starts pecking the shit out of his head. It flashes an I-dare-you-fuckers-to-interfere look at the others.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:43 am

OOC
Who is Kite, and what is with this bird?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next