Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Kujaku's blade is deflected with the spear but Kujaku shifts his stance once more and the blade comes right back around for a third strike. It's almost as if Kujaku is incorporating this setbacks in his attack right into his style without breaking rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Kira was annoyed at their location. If there was not the danger of obliterating Rukongai residents, he would be blasting Aamon with every last kido trick he had.
"Hado 4, Byakurai!" He fired with one hand and regenerated his javelin in the other.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Noctis couldn't help but smile at Euryale, "Nothing if not persistent." She said. "What makes you think I'll invite you in anyway?" Noct asked, "You think that just because I allow you to distract me in class that I'll allow you to distract me in my own room?"

Noct slowed up a bit when she realized that Euryale had to jog to keep up with her and ran a hand through her black hair. "Actually, I could use your help with the classwork... maybe it isn't such a bad idea to have you over after all."

Just then she heard the telltale sounds of a tear in the sky. 'You've got to be shitting me...' She thought dropping her shoulders and letting out a long, annoyed moan. Noct couldn't tell entirely but she could have sworn she heard, 'Boxblock... that's a new one...' She though with a raised eyebrow. As she spread her legs slightly into her unique "start up" stance she saw the hollow stomp down and send a car flying. Its other foot came down a second later, taking out the fourth wall of a nearby garage.

Euryale commented on something but Noct didn't quite catch it. "Lets end this quickly, I hate seeing people on the news bitching about the 'sudden and surprising earthquakes downtown'." With that Noct tapped her foot on the ground. Quick as a whip her shadow shot from behind her to directly in front. Just as quickly Noct bent over and reached down. As her fingers met that of her shadow's she retracted her hand with her shadow still attached to her fingertips. Steeling her body Noct closed her hand, a long blade in her hand, entirely black. As she looked back up her eyes glowed a dull gray, her pupils too small, and her irises too big.

Without another word Noctis sank into the ground, or rather into the remainder of her shadow. Almost instantly Noctis rose out of the shadow caused by the Gillian's chin. Once entirely out Noctis rose her hand and deftly slit the Gillian's throat. The hollow let out a thunderous roar and started to fall backwards. As it did Noct let out a sigh. "And that should be that. I wonder whats with the increase in hollow attacks lately. I remember only hearing about Menos, now they seem to be weekly occurrences."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:01 pm

"So you want to see something similar to a bankai huh? Well then...Let me demonstrate my shikai to you, that should be satisfactory.

Shinin no yōna hama tomi [Deathly incarceration]

In combination with

Buraddibigā [Bloody Vigor]

You see when I combine these two techniques it not only paralyzes you, but it lets me steal your strength...NOW DIE"

*Illiad Slips behind Aamons back while he is somewhat incapacitated, and jabs hard while cutting left, then does a flurry of blows to draw blood*

/Abilities/
Ability 1:
Shinin no yōna hama tomi [Deathly incarceration]

Description:
A white skull (Somewhat Transparent) Rises above Illiads head and allows him to paralyze his opponents and take control of their body for a short duration, the skull chips away until it turns to dust as a timer of when this ability will run out).

Ability 2:
Buraddibigā [Bloody Vigor]

Description:
Once blood is spilled onto Illiad's sword It infuses him with his opponents spiritual pressure, and allows him to gain speed and strength.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:28 pm

OOC: You don't need to copy/paste the abilities every time.

Aamon<Enough of this. Seki. Okasen.>

*The Seki shield comes up blocking the Byakurai while a wide arc of yellow energy blows everyone behind him back, but without seriously injuring them.*

Aamon<Yes. I can cast Kido. You Shinigami really aren't anything special. So easy to recreate. Also, you might want to actually say the release commands for your Zanpakutos before you start trying to use their abilities on me.>

*Behind them, the snake-like Hollow is forced out of the water, a Six Rod Light Prison at its head & another at its tail. It writhes helplessly in the air as Aamon turns to examine it. Lilith also emerges from the water, Reitsu coming out of the air & forming an odd white mask over her face. She opens her mouth & a beam of red energy shoots out of it, swinging upward & cutting the Hollow in half. The lower half disintegrates, but the upper half breaks free & dives towards her, the water turning thick & red with the blood spraying out of it. At this, she catchs its lower jaw & rips it off, stabbing the Hollow in the head. The second half finally disintegrates.*

Aamon<Ohoho. And here I was beginning to think that I was the only one capable of evolving. Hmm...I surrender.>
==============================================
"So THAT'S what a Menos looks like? Neat. I've never seen one before. Also, I'd be glad to help you, Noctis."

*A man in odd white robes climbs out of the upturned car. He has shoulder-length silver hair & disturbingly inhuman, red, slitted eyes. He takes one look at the dissolving Menos & then stares at them, mouth agape. The whole expression kinda says, "What the fuck is this shit I'm looking at?"*

"Umm...am I the only one that guy's kinda weirding out?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Kujaku digs his heels in as he's pushed back, "Shit"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Kira was confused.
That bastard! We are fighting some kind of hybrid, no normal Quincy

He finished regenerating his javelin, then began wondering how to go about cutting off Aamon's head.

If we all attack at once from all directions, there is no way he could survive...
He itched to kill the man.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Noct looked down at the vanishing Menos, "Huh, I didn't think I cut it that deep." She said with a huff. "Now to get home, get to sleep, then games... and drinks."

Noct looked over at Euryale with a small shrug and vanished into the sword she was holding. Noct then appeared instantly behind Euryale, slowly raising out of the ground from her shadow. "Thanks for having a nice body, makes it easy for me to use you." Noct stopped as if a stray thought caught her attention, "Not that I would only use you for your body... you know what I mean." Noct finished with a "you get the point" wave of her hand.

At that point Noct noticed the man in white. He wouldn't have been too odd if it wasn't for one thing, his eyes. 'Eyes...' Noct thought, mentally kicking herself. She blinked, quickly, once. The gray glow in her eyes vanished into what looked like a puff of smoke, only it was pure black, and floated down to her shadow, instead of riding the wind like normal smoke would.

As if reading her mind, Euryale commented on the man. "Yea, he is kind of creepy. Think he saw me floating in the air attacking clouds?" She asked. If he did see Noct fight it would have looked like she was flying in the air, attacking nothing. That was if he was spiritually unaware though. "He doesn't look like he is spiritually aware, but... those red eyes are kind of odd... creepy and odd." Noct nudged Euryale. "Go talk to him, see if he knows whats going on." She then grabbed Euryale's wrist, "Nevermind, I just want to go home and sleep. Lets get away from him before he starts to ask what the hell was going on." With that Noct adjusted the bag on her shoulders and continued walking, trying to avoid direct eye contact with the red-eyed man.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:49 pm

"I think we should go discuss the events with the captains" Said Illiad

/Note: I wasn't quite sure what to do so yeah...If someone else wants to ignore this post and do something just let me know./
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:13 pm

*Almost reluctantly, Lilith rips the mask off, the fragments disintegrating soon after they enter the water. She walks over & puts a hand on Kira's shoulder.*

"Why have you decided to surrender?"

<I've simply seen the error of my ways, & am most regretful of all of the trouble I've caused for you Shinigami.>

"(He's lying through his teeth. But our orders are to take him alive, if at all possible.)"
=================================================
*He doesn't say or do anything until they walk past him. When he does, he doesn't even turn around.*

<You should learn to hide your fear. Of course, you shouldn't feel afraid in the first place. If I wanted to kill you, you'd already be dead. But even so, you should hide the irrational fear you do have. It makes it easier for those who intend you harm to prey on you.>

*Euryale turns around, eyeing him cautiously. Putting her weight slightly on her back foot, she notices a long sword at his side, a katana with an odd blue ribbon-like accessory on its pommel.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Kujaku tches and sheaths his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Noct walked by the man, noticing that he was armed as she did so. She continued to walk, but when he spoke up she couldn't ignore him. Noct let out a sigh, were she alone she would have gave him an insult and kept walking, but Euryale probably had different ideas in her head, ideas that would best be avoided. Noct quickly, and subtly, enacted a special ability that her FullBring possessed. Since Noct's eyes controlled shadows, in a manner of speaking, she saw what they saw, once again, in a manner of speaking. So by using this low level power of hers she would be able to keep an eye on the man from different angles while keeping an air of indifference herself.

Taking a second to study the man a bit more from different angles, his shadow, the shadow of his car, and the shadow of nearby houses, Noct was able to make out a bit more about the man. For one, he wasn't just armed, he was armed with a personalized katana. Most people didn't roam about with swords, but to go so far as to personalize it, with a ribbon in this man's case, signaled that he was familiar with the weapon, and most likely proficient. An educated guess, but better safe than sorry. She also noticed, more distinctly this time, the oddness of his eyes. Red, with slitted pupils. Even the man's hair and manner of dressing was odd now that Noctis was taking it into consideration. All in all, Noctis guessed that the man was some manner of spiritually aware, and given the sword she couldn't help but think Soul Reaper, though the look of him seemed to rail against that idea since everything she heard about Soul Reapers said they dressed in black.

After studying the man Noctis spoke with an all too familiar, sarcastic edge. "Scared isn't really a fair description. I was no more scared of you than a little boy is scared of the ugly kid in the back of the class. I guess 'put off' is a good way to put it." Noct shrugged, "As for this whole, 'You could be dead right now if I wanted' bit you're trying to sell me... Save it, I've not the patients, nor the time to be bothered by useless bickering. Besides, the intimidation thing doesn't really work when you look like a dandy boy. That 'cute' little ribbon isn't making things much better either." Noct said, back turned the entire time.

She started to walk off again, though the man was still under surveillance, and most likely would be for a block or two. "If that was all, I'm going to take my leave. Try to watch out for these random, and sudden earthquakes we seem to keep having." Still not looking back Noct called out, "Hey, Miss Redhead, you coming or what?" She didn't use Euryale's name due to the fact that she didn't trust the man in white at all, and she didn't want to give him anything to go on, especially after his "prey on you" line.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Kira suddenly braced himself, "Don't drop your guard for a moment! This is a trick! If we take him into the Sereitei it will be a huge mistake!"
He shook off Lilith's hand and once again moved to use his Kido.

"Bakudo 1, Sai!"
"Bakudo 9, Horin!"

OOC
If you dun know them use the kido list on Bleach wiki.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:03 pm

OOC: As If a level 1, and 9 bakudo would do shit XD.

"I think that we should still talk to a captain, this is beyond what we can handle. There are hollows everywhere." Said Illiad.

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:04 pm

OOC
Well together they make summat along the lines of level 10 Bakudo
They'll hold him down for a small while.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:17 pm

OOC: The Hollows are all dead. I only named 3 at the start. What the Hell?

Aamon<Is this really necessary?>

*As he's busy being tied up with his arms behind his back, Lilith picks up the Zanpakuto prototype & examines it.*

"Its blade seems to have spirit particles that can be rotated at a rapid speed. I guess the cross in the center draws in Reishi. He DID say it adapts to the situation, so that must be how it takes on new abilities."

<Smart girl. Perhaps you are worth being around after all. Although, you could use some improvements to your...frame. How about it? I'm an expert surgeon.>

"...Let's head back. I think we should go straight to the Head Captain about him."
===========================================
*The ribbon actually flares up & behind him, as though trying to attack her for being insulted. Euryale jogs after Noctis, apparently not noticing this.*

<I'm in a bit of a hurry myself. Maybe we'll talk again later. Euryale...I never did quite catch the other one's name.>

*He just seems to vanish into thin air after that.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:18 pm

"Agreed Lilith"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Kira stepped forward to Aamon, then after a slight hesitation he reverted his zanpakuto to it's original state and beat Aamon hard in the nose with the end of the hilt.
"I don't want to hear you speak"
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:13 pm

OOC: I need to kill something, viciously.

"What did you do that for, it's not like he can take us all at once...But that did look kind of fun..."

*starts to head back*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:14 pm

"Let's go back to the Head Captain" Kira mumbled and began dragging Aamon by the orange chain.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Noct balled up her fist and concentrated on the muscles in her legs when she saw the ribbon flare up. She didn't know what the hell that was about, but she didn't like taking the chance to be caught unaware. Even with her preparation for an attack Noct still seemed to get caught off guard. The man not only addressed Euryale by name, distracting the girl more than she would have liked, but vanished into thin fucking air. Noct cursed herself for letting her guard down and tried to look for him with every shadow within her field of range. Sadly, there were only so many she could look through at once without spiking her spiritual pressure.

With a sigh of defeat Noct dropped her shoulders and ran a hand through her hair. "Fucker slipped through my fingers. Oh well..." She said with a shrug. A blink of her eyes turned them from gray to black again. Noct looked over her shoulder at Euryale, feeling slightly bad. 'I don't get it,' she thought, 'I made sure not to use names as soon as I saw the guy, how could he get her name then... I feel like it's my fault.' Noct felt herself frown a bit.

"Hey, am I the only one that guy creeped out?" Noct asked in a tone not entirely normal for her, softer was a description, but so was fake. "Why don't we stick together, that way if he comes back you could, you know, do your thing and protect me."

The reality behind Noctis' plea was because the man mentioned Euryale, not her. If he was to attack, or make good on his threat, or implied threat, of preying on them, he would most likely go after Euryale. Noct wanted to make sure that Euryale wasn't alone when, or if, that happened.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:17 pm

OOC: Well, if Taegan's gonna keep disappearing without posting anything, I guess he'll have to settle for getting the details filled in later on.

*Euryale's face breaks into a wide grin.*

"Sure. I'd love to hang out with you, N--"

*Her eyes widen & she looks around.*

"Nnnnnever mind that guy, he was probably just a creepy hallucination, or something."

[Excellent save.]
==========================================
*Outside of the Head Captain's headquarters, Lilith hangs back.*

"I think I should go see Squad 4 for medical treatment. I really took a beating in that fight."

*It was true. There were a number of rips in her robes, some burns from both fire & ice, a slow trickle of blood from all of the locations the ice spears had pierced her, & her Shikai had sealed itself unbidden. She used Shunpo to disappear as they entered. Before them sat a man who looked to be about 80, with a bald head & a long, pleated braid, wearing Soul Reaper uniforms & a Captain's haori. He was holding a gnarled-looking wooden staff with a knobby head. He speaks in a loud, clear voice with just a hint of gruffness.*

Yamamoto<What is the meaning of this intrusion?>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Kira dropped down into a deep bow and spoke for the others.

"We have brought you the Ryoka, Aamon, a Quincy" He rose back up to his full height, "We thought you would like to see him yourself, Sir, he has some interesting things about him... I apologize that he is not awake right now, I knocked him unconscious in case he tried to escape"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Kujaku waited outside, he had the decency to wait to be called before entering.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:17 am

Since Illiad was not much for waiting, and hated to be kept waiting he joined Kira.

"We aren't quite sure what his objective was and why he came here in the first place...But he put up quite a fight"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next