Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:24 am

Kite: <Then you're just stupid. Get out of our way!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:50 am

*Taiyo grabs Lilith and flashsteps behind Venezuela.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:56 am

John<I would like to hire you for an assassination, my good sir.>

Mammon<Oh, no, THIS one is on the house. I INSIST.>

*Mammon flips a coin. The air glows & a gold spear emerges, shooting at Szayel. Szayel widens his eyes & mouthes "no" just before he removes his sword from Euryale's arm & deflects it, stands up, & brushes his hair back into place.*

Szayel<Just kidding.>

*He turns to Noctis.*

Szayel<Did you seriously expect such weak attacks without any spirit pressure behind them to actually hurt me? I was just taken by surprise, that's all. Of course, that is unforgiveable in & of itself, as is your unwarranted & malicious destruction of my wardrobe.>
===========================================
<I cannot let you run free if you could pose a threat to our mission.>

N"We're here to defeat Aamon, too. We don't have to work together, but I see no reason that we should fight each other, either."
============================================
V"Too slow!"

*Venezuela spins around to kick them, but Lilith blocks. All of the flower petals start glowing before she falls to the floor, convulsing. Asmodeus walks up to her, her heels clacking across the floor.*

L"Kill her, now, while she's vulnerable!"

A<You can't expect me to do that! I'm a lover, not a fighter!>

L"Damn it, what use are you, then?!"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:06 am

"I... didn't want to fight her either..."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:46 am

OOC: Why would I have Noctis attack without using Spiritual Pressure. That hardly seems like something I need to specifically say she is doing.

"Stop talking." Noct said, ->RAISING HER SPIRITUAL PRESSURE<-, and FullBringing the air around her limbs to increase her speed and impact force.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:02 am

OOC: Would you have preferred I said she was useless at full strength?

*Szayel blocks...only to get hit with the bunch through his sword, again, somehow.*

Szayel<Ah...I see...I think I have that ability figured out now. Let me try something.>

*He spreads the blood on the point up the blade of the sword & slashes at Noctis again.*

[I wish I'd thought to make my armor before we fell down here. The way things are now, we're both completely useless!]

E"We have to find a way out of here!"
========================================
L"What?! Are you kidding me? She's an enemy! We have to DESTROY her!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:09 am

"I don't like to fight. Besides it's not like she's a monster. Maybe we can be friends!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:09 am

Noctis sees the attack coming a dodges. She took a few steps back, putting distance between her and Szayel, then addressed Euryale, "Well, I'm open to suggestions."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:13 am

"Excuse me, Quincy" Kira looked at the Quincy and held back the urge to attack him outright, "But we were sent here on an important mission that also involves saving the World of the Living. If you were to work with us, maybe we wouldn't be as likely to get in your way. As loathe as I am to admit it, we need help- and I think you do, too."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:19 am

<I am under no obligation to assist you in your mission. I will be on my way, now.>

*He dispels his bow & hops onto the wall, walking briskly along it.*
*Szayel turns & starts walking away.*

Szayel<Feel free to pool your meager ideas. I have to go change my clothes, anyway.>
============================================
L"She IS a monster! She's a Hollow! She eats souls!"

*Venezuela pushes herself to her hands & knees.*

V"I ate...other Hollows. And what difference does it make? All souls reach the same destination, in the end."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:25 am

"She's not a monster like the ones outside..."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:45 am

Kira's fingers danced on the hilt of his currently sheathed blade and he felt an overwhelming desire to cut the Quincy in half.
No... he thought, There is no point in fighting that bastard now. It would only turn out badly for everyone involved.
"So... uh, let's keep moving to Mayuri's Lab?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:21 am

Noctis looked at Szayel with genuine surprise. "Well, if he feels ballsy enough to just leave us here he must know there isn't anything we can do to get out of here. That leaves us with very few options." Noctis said, "Even if we do get out of this room, something tells me we'll just end up back here. He did say this place was like an extension of his body."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:52 am

*Euryale grabs the spear Mammon made earlier."

E"Then we'll just have to fight him here!"

M<Not until you pay for that, you won't!>

E"Really?! You're going to do this NOW? He could be back any minute!"
N"...It's a dead end. I can't believe I didn't consider the possibility that he changed the layout of the streets. And where'd that Quincy guy get too, anyway?"
L"Then why isn't she attacking us?"

V"Because...I'm nothing but a worthless loser."

A<What?>

V"You heard me."

*She drags herself to her feet, walking up to Lilith, whom she grabs by the collar.*

V"This whole time, I've been telling myself everything was your fault! That you attacked me without warning! That you're the reason I had to make a deal with Senthose in order to survive! But the truth is, it was never you, it was always me! Because I was too weak...& now that I know the truth, it's too late. I can't turn against Aamon or Senthose, even if I want to. So just end it. I see now that I was never meant to have the light of the sun."

*Lilith's mask breaks apart as Venezuela collapses at her feet & she looks at Taiyo like she was just asked to put down her puppy.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:55 am

*Taiyo drops her sword and kneels down beside Venezuela, hugging her.*

"I don't know what most of that meant, but... Hugs?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:18 am

Kira jumped up onto the wall where the Quincy was, "It's just a wall. Since we don't own this place anymore it doesn't make sense to stick to the roads, so either blow it apart or go over the roofs and walls."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Noctis sighed, "I'll fucking pay for it, now calm down. More importantly, if we're going to fight here, don't you think it would be smart to try and change our surroundings in a way that puts us at less of a disadvantage?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:29 pm

E"Agreed."

*She stabs into the floor with the gold spire & a few pillars of white rock jut up into the room. Mammon flips his coin again & discs of gold form near the tops of them.*

John<Now, if only we had a way to turn off the lights, we'd be set.>
=========================================
L"Then I have no choice but to do this."

*She pulls Taiyo back, then holds her arms out to the side, brings them together, & clasps her hands.*

L"Bakudo 99, part 1: Seal!"

*Fabric & iron bands bind Venezuela's arms to her back.*

V"Hey! What the Hell are you doing to me, you freak?!"

*Panting, she puts her Hollow Mask back on.*

L"Bakudo 99, part 2. First Song: Halting Fabric!"

*She slams her hands on the ground & white fabric forms around Venezuela, essentially mummifying her while she shouts, "I'm not into this kinky shit!"*
*He hops up as well.*

N"We still don't know how to get into the lab. If Mayuri can't do it, I don't see how we can. I don't even see an entrance or a building, it looks like the entire area has been paved over."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Noctis let out a sigh, Of course I would be the one still at a disadvantage... She thought. "I'm guessing lining the walls with gold, or something to block the light is out of the question."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Mammon<I doubt you could pay for it, if that's what you mean.>

Szayel<My, haven't all of you been busy?>

*Szayel comes back in wearing a cape. He is accompanied by 2 Hollows like black ghosts, which contort themselves into the shape of a chair. He sits down & snaps his fingers, prompting a gargoyle-like Hollow with a cracked mask & a broken horn to come into the room.*

Szayel<The second act will be the comic relief: The audience, IE me, will watch you struggle & die against a meager Adjuchas without ever managing to land a blow on the hero of the story, also myself. I gave you extra time to work through some of my traps, so try to make it entertaining, won't you?>

*The gargoyle Hollow just stares around in confusion.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:59 pm

"I don't particularly care for your gags, running or otherwise." Noctis said. She then turns to Mammon, "I'm not asking for solid blocks, but a thin film would still cast colored shadows, which I could use." Noctis let out a sigh, "I would really rather not use the few shadows I have at my disposal, I'd have to actually use my FullBring on them, meaning I would see what they see... it would be a pretty big distraction."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Szayel<What would that accomplish? Shadows can't be cast on the floor or the walls. You'd need some kind 3-dimensional shape to make anything worthwhile. And then I could just do this.>

*As Euryale reaches out to one of the pillars, Szayel fires a pink Cero at it, causing it to burst into shrapenel, cutting her arms & torso. He then starts laughing like a mad man. Meanwhile, the Hollow scratches its stomach & runs after Mammon, howling.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Noctis let out another sigh. "I hope none of you are going commando." She said, FullBringing the shadows cast on the skin of her companions by their clothes. With a sword in hand she rushed Szayel, aiming to impale him in the heart.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:22 pm

*As it so happened, Mammon was. Szayel punches the air, knocking her back with a Bala.*

E"Don't you touch her!"

*SHe runs at Szayel, who just does the same thing.*

Szayel<I'm getting quite sick of hearing that...oh?>

*John fired a damn pink Cero out of his glasses at the Gargoyle Hollow, blowing off its other horn & causing it to recoil in pain.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 pm

As Noctis was knocked back she couldn't help but stop ignoring the visions from the shadows. "DAMMIT MAMMON!" She called out, standing up again. Trying to ignore Mammon's crown jewels, Noctis rushed the hollow that was recoiling in pain, aiming to behead it as it was distracted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next