Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digimon: Bitter Memories

Go down 
+3
Azena
HarleyThomas
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:16 am

Yes. Let's try and stay involved in the RP instead of going *Reads book, looks vaguely moe* Harley.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:23 am

Oh man, you telling someone to stay involved in an RP is deliciously ironic.

HarleyThomas likes this post

Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:30 am

I know. Its EXACTLY why I said it. Had I not added the end part I would have put /hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:39 am

I thought about budging on the Hitomi thing.

Then I thought about Euryale trying to converse with Hitomi.
Or Hitomi having to approach someone to initiate a plot point.
Or simply having to go outside at some point.

And that is when I realized that, yeah, I really would rather shitcan my whole plan than put up with that bullshit.

So now that we're all clear on that, I guess we're done here, unless Harley signs up with a character I won't want to strangle within the first 5 posts, or Script suddenly reveals a secret, burning passion for Digimon RPs.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 am

Taiyo, his male char from Tae's completed rp who's name I forget. Hitomi from that rp who wasn't a bookworm.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:45 am

She has always been a bibliophile.

Also Euryale did interact with Hitomi in D3. It was quite awkward, but the start of something beautiful.

EDIT: Or there was that time in FFX when Hitomi tried talking to Luna only to get brushed off for Teagan's character.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:47 am

she was less so in ToM iirc. She was also bubblier lol

With Tae having fucked off to parts unknown we need another person to make genki girls.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:49 am

That wasn't Hitomi. Similar in that both wear glasses, but one is shy, the other is asocial. Also emotionally repressed.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:51 am

I still vote you make a genki girl since you are the one on this forum more knowledageable of moe female tropes than any of us.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:19 am

Neo Bahamut wrote:

So now that we're all clear on that, I guess we're done here, unless Harley signs up with a character I won't want to strangle within the first 5 posts, or Script suddenly reveals a secret, burning passion for Digimon RPs.

Working on one...
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:36 am

Human
Name: Ryder Montierro
Appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Personal Items: Cell Phone, MP3 player, Swiss Army Knife/Tool
Bio: Ryder grew up with an average life. He was fair in school, got along with his parents, had his close friends. One day while exploring in the woods with his friends, he got separated and wandered around for a few hours on his own. That was when he found Tsunomon. The little guy was wounded from a fight with a dog and he brought him home. They promised to take care of each other and when Ryder got bullied for having a 'stuffed' animal, Tsunomon digivolved to Gabumon to defend him and Ryder got his D-Power. That was just a few weeks ago so the whole thing is strange to him. Now, he's in Tokyo because his dad's job made them move. Worst timing ever. He's taking Gabumon around to see their new city.

Digimon
ID: Gabumon
Digivolution Line: Punimon, Tsunomon, Gabumon, Garurumon, WereGarurumon, MetalGarurumon
Bio: Tsunomon entered the Real World by accident and appeared near a very unfriendly dog. They fought and Tsunomon tooks some cuts and bites before he fled to the woods. While trying to figure out where he was, Ryder came across him and helped him get better. They became friends fast and Tsunomon was happy to stick around. Their bond grew when he digivolved to Gabumon to protect Ryder from some bullies and they became partners. Out of nowhere, Ryder's family had to move to Tokyo so Gabumon had to act like a dog to get on the plane. Curious about his new surroundings, he convinced Ryder to take him out to see the city. Though, he has to wear a leash and act like a pet. A little humiliating...
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:57 am

I don't know, there still might not be very much posting.

I will consider this.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:22 am

Eh, you'll do as you do.

Trying to work on it, but it seems the bulk of posting on here happens while I'm asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:49 am

Hmm... was never into Digimon, but this makes me want to make a Ritsuko character. Yes, Akagi Ritsuko from NGE.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Tsukuyomi wrote:
Hmm... was never into Digimon, but this makes me want to make a Ritsuko character. Yes, Akagi Ritsuko from NGE.

A lot of Tamers was inspired by Evangelion. And Lovecraft.

Quote :

Trying to work on it, but it seems the bulk of posting on here happens while I'm asleep.

Why the fuck are you sleeping? That's the problem.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Tamers does draw heavily from NGE. Glad you're one of the people who doesn't try to argue that it doesn't. You've earned respect points +10 Neo.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:25 pm

I don't know how anyone could argue that, then again, I've seen people arguing recently that Bleach's Quincy Army & Dirge of Cerberus's Deepground Soldiers do not draw from the Nazis.

And that was the story of how I accepted every character made so far except Hitomi. If you have anyone else, get on that shit, as I expect to make the RP topic any time between tomorrow afternoon & the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Honestly. I don't know how you can argue against it ether. Its kind of pretty blatant.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:56 pm

I don't know about Tamers, but with the Nazi thing, they do the following:

(1) Focus on the differences. Hitler was a girly man with a stupid moustache, Weiss is hypermasculine with a shock of anime hair. Therefore, there cannot be any Nazi allusions going on.

(2) Call you racist for saying that German=Nazi. Never mind that the German is "heil the fuhrer," or the fact that I also brought up the part where they use WW2-era weapons.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:02 pm

Or with the quincy in general. There's not much you can do to argue against them being Nazis. Kirge Opie is Himmler, for example. I suspect that's just Kubo being Kubo though.

However the topics going off the rails very quickly so maybe this particular convo should get moved to GD?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:55 pm

I have something that might be construed as an anthropology test on Friday, & after that I'm going to go trade in my shitty phone that constantly deactivates itself & won't let me check my voice mail, so this thing is actually going to be launched some time this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:03 am

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:31 am

What's the link to the Digi-Modify page?

All the links and images have been replaced by
"Only admins are allowed to see this link/image"

Anyone else?

Scratch that, apparently it's just this thread, or at least my "Ghost Town" thread is working for me.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:35 pm

God damn it, it's doing it again. Hopefully that fixed it.

Also, I'll accept Harley's edit, but you're on thin ice, mister.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Saw that yesterday for Neon's banner. Thought he changed it to that text just because.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon: Bitter Memories
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next