Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digimon: Bitter Memories

Go down 
+3
Azena
HarleyThomas
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Dianamon Burst Mode:
Appearance:
Gains a shining white aura, and the intensity can change. The aura reduces the temperature around Dianamon, leading ice to appear whenever she touches something. Her body appears to be almost covered in a thin layer of ice, making Dianamon sparkle. Finally, all of the crescent moons on her body glow yellow, which creates a hypnotizing effect when looked at.

New Abilities: Dianamon's aura can be manipulated to form ice blasts and shields at close range. Ice covers Dianamon's scythe, and whenever something is cut by the scythe that area freezes as well, and will continue slowy spread along the body of the opponent until the ice is destroyed completely. Arrows of Artemis are also joined by arrows of darkness reminiscent of Crescemon's.

Ornismon Burst Mode:
Appearance:
Ornismon becomes all black, and is surrounded by a shadowy black aura which makes it hard to tell where the digimon ends and the aura begins and can change size to make Ornismon appear larger/smaller. His eyes also begin to glow bright yellow, and Ornismon's claws are shiny black and slightly larger than before. As he flies, pieces of the aura appear to fly off and dissipate into the surroundings.

New Abilities: Ornismon's aura will hurt anything that comes into contact with it until it fully dissipates. Ornismon's claws and beak have become sharper and stronger. Tempest receives a power up in the form of dangerous aura "pieces" contained inside.

Crusadermon Burst Mode:
Appearance: Crusadermon's color invert (pink becoming gold and vice versa) and the jewel on the shield-thing turns from blue to red. A fiery pink aura appears on all the formerly gold blade-pieces. Finally, a dark pink aura covers Crusadermon like a cape.

New Abilities: Aura is fiery and will burn anyone who touches it. Strength and speed have both been greatly increased. Blades grow in size and glow a yellowish-green.

Last edited by Leafy on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:45 am

Putting up my ideas for Plesiomon Burst Mode. Should not be considered finalized until it appears in the RP. Feel free to give feedback.

Appearance: Becomes surrounded by a bubbling blue aura, which rains down when it is in the air. When the aura is at high power, a moving Plesiomon is like being in a heavy storm. It also gains more spikes running down its tail & the existing spikes become longer.

Abilities: The aura is able to take hold of surrounding water, increasing the potency of Plesiomon's water attacks. Additionally, Plesiomon is able to sustain & change the shape of its sonic blast, even causing it to curve based on mouth & head movements.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:02 am

Awful. I hate it.

I hate it more than life itself.

HarleyThomas likes this post

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:19 am

This pleases me.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:22 am

Yeah, I bet it does.

HarleyThomas likes this post

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 9:09 pm

War Greymon Burst Mode

Appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Abilities:

Aura allows her to more quickly charge her abilities & to exert a greater amount of control over them after they are launched.

Retractable armor allows her to change the shape of the Brave Shield & aura allows her to freely move it to her desired destination.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:03 pm

Quote :
Finally, all of the crescent moons on her body glow yellow.

Add something here about that hypnotizing ability of hers so I don't forget.

Quote :
New Abilities: Dianamon's aura can be manipulated to form various ice objects, including ice blasts and a full body shield. Ice covers Dianamon's scythe, and whenever something is cut by the scythe that area freezes as well, and will continue slowy spread along the body of the opponent.

Quote :
Arrows of Artemis are also joined by arrows of darkness reminiscent of Crescemon's, and the speed of firing arrows is increased.

I'm wary that there are no limitations specified for the ice ability.

Drop the thing about increasing firing speed. There is no mechanism for doing so & she's already multiplied the arrows.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:25 pm

How's that?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:06 pm

Quote :
I'm wary that there are no limitations specified for the ice ability.

Missed this part.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Good?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:04 pm

I guess.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 4:50 am

Since the epilogue will be occurring soon, I thought it was a good time to open this thread to posts about what the characters will be doing a year from the end of Old Ones Return VII. Obviously, a lot of this will depend on what others are doing, so I will start, to the best of my ability:

Thiera: Living alone in an apartment, starting to return to normalcy after DemiDevimon's demise.

Euryale: Presumably still with Taiyo, also mostly back to normal thanks to a lot of therapy & support.

Vanessa: In all honesty, probably going to get away with everything, or at least most of it. She was legitimately hired by Kurata & there's nothing to really link her to an illegal mercenary group, because they don't go around advertising that kind of thing. They might be able to get her on a hostage/torture charge, but it's dubious that they'll be able to tie her to Sekhmet or charge her for anything in the Digital World.

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:13 am

Work in progress:

Lyra: Doing better after lots of therapy. Still not back to 100% though. She has tried to do anything in her power to make Thiera's life better, as she feels her debt can never be repaid. Since she and Kotemon are members of the Royal Knights, they make frequent trips to the Royal Court. Crusadermon helps relay messages from the Royal Court to Hypnos and the human world.

Cameron: Went to therapy with the others who were smart, and has started his first year of college. He plans to double major in electrical engineering and computer science, in order to study the digital world. Cameron returned to his job at Hypnos, which keeps him very busy. He has tried to keep in contact with Thiera and encourage her recovery.

Kylie: Pretty much back to normal, but also had some therapy because it'd probably be helpful for everyone. Like Cameron, she has returned to her position at Hypnos, though on a more part time basis as Dianamon has been helping the rest of the Olympus XII restore the digital world. Dianamon has focused on returning the icy sections of the digital world to their former glory.

Last edited by Leafy on Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 4:51 am

Azuma: Still with Hitomi. Likely had to see a therapist.

Hideki: More withdrawn than before.

Hitomi: Still with Azuma. Maybe therapy? I don't know.

Taiyo: Still with Euryale, probably attended therapy with Euryale if possible because supportive.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 5:15 am

It's actually quite likely that therapy would have been mandated for anyone staying with Hypnos &/or under the age of 18. Certainly it would have been covered.

Quote :
Taiyo: Still with Euryale, probably attended therapy with Euryale if possible because supportive.

Does she still live with her parents? If so, it might make sense to have Euryale & Thiera board together for the time being. Would probably be best if Taiyurle didn't live together for a while, because night terrors.

Quote :
Lyra: Doing better after lots of therapy. Still not back to 100% though. She has tried to do anything in her power to make Thiera's life better, as she feels her debt can never be repaid.

Is this one Crusadermon? If so, they'll be expected in the Royal Court from time to time, particularly for the induction of Omnimon.

Quote :
Cameron: Maybe has expressed his feelings to Thiera

Might be better to save that for the epilogue itself.

You should all consider living arrangements, employment/student status, anyone they've kept in contact with, basically anything that would be pertinent.

Euryale would presumably be trying to get back into her job at Hypnos, & I imagine that Thiera would have stayed on as some kind of desk position while pursuing higher education. Perhaps she can go into Digi-Medicine.

Euryale would be willing to keep in contact with pretty much anyone, Thiera would have more-or-less had to be forced to. I'm not really sure about Tsune yet.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 7:12 pm

I'll edit my post.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 8:27 pm

There would be no messages from King Drasil himself. The head of the Royal Court is Shakamon, & the commander of the Royal Knights probably Craniamon.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:11 am

Well, I didn't know that when I posted. I'll edit again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Bitter Memories   Digimon: Bitter Memories - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon: Bitter Memories
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4