Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:24 pm

E"Are you saying I'm fat?!"

L"I have a solution to that. It's called the One Finger Diet."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Noct shook her head, "No, but you do have a bigger shadow than Lilith." She shrugged, "I'm not saying anything that isn't untrue, Lilith is scrawny even when compared to me." Noctis then looked over at Lilith, "You sound like you speak from experience." She said with a more sarcastic edge than usual. "So, are we going to head back to the apartment, or what... I mean, I still have not got any food so if you want to go out to eat I wouldn't mind." Noct said a bit indifferently.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:48 am

Kira turned and punched the stone wall, ignoring the pain his excessively hard punch sent shooting through his knuckles and wrist.
"Damn it..." He stood there with his eyes closed, pondering and trying to calm his emotions down, "What do you think, Illiad? Do we go to Japan or try and find a way back to the Soul Society?"

OOC
When did this Quincy mention a hollow army?...

Last edited by Loki on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:47 pm

OOC: Apparently, I did not, because you never asked why you'd get killed if you went back way back on Page 14.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:06 pm

OOC
Oh yes... woops.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:17 pm

OOC: I wanted to wait for Tae, but I'll make a post before I go. Although I am reminded too late that part of the reason I was waiting was for Entranced to respond to Loki.

L"Yeah. I like to barf on people who make too many sarcastic comebacks."

*Euryale raises her fists into the air.*

E"YEEEEEEEEEES!"

L"What the Hell is her problem?"

*She turns around & grabs Noctis by the arm, dashing out.*

E"Ooh, what's your favorite place to eat? Lilith, get the lead out! It's not a girls' night out if there's only 2 of us!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:01 pm

OOC: I'm fervently thinking of ways to make Euryale produce an earthquake... does this make me a bad person?

Noctis heard Lilith's comeback and was about to retort when Euryale fist pumped while screaming in excitement. "Do you have a puke fetish I'm not aware of?" Noct asked a bit confused. Before she could tell Lilith she had no idea what was up with Euryale a wave of realization crashed over her. She opened her mouth to say that she really wanted to stay home, but it was too late, Noct knew it was too late the second she saw Euryale begin to turn around.

As if watching a priceless vase fall, Noct felt as if the whole world was moving through honey. By the time the words, "girl's night out" passed through Noctis' understanding she had already been seized and dragged down a still indeterminate distance. Noct sent Lilith back a pleading look, clinging to the idea that she would convince Euryale not to take Noct along, but even as she thought this she knew it was a false hope. Noct, without even realizing, had signed her own death certificate in her own blood. She allowed herself to be taken on one of Euryale's "girl's night out".

Noct stumbled a bit, still not entirely sure where she was, before righting herself and matching speed with Euryale. "Fine... dammit... there is a nice place to get steak by the University." Noct said. She cocked her head to the side and called over her shoulder, "Hey, Lilith, hurry up..."

--

Mortal looked around. "Fucking Japan... shit is retarded... everything is in Japanese... whose fucking idea was that... I bet it was a fucking Jap's idea. Sounds like something they would come up with." She was supposed to meet Senthose a while ago, but somewhere along the lines got lost in the streets. She felt his spiritual pressure a few times but just as she started to get a lock it would always taper off. "I bet that fagot did this on purpose. 'Oh, I'll say meet me in Japan and not tell her where the fuck specifically and dick around while she tries to find me.' Yea, that sounds like something that fucker would do." Mortal gritted her teeth together for a second before taking a deep breath. Now that she was calm again, relatively speaking, Mortal continued to walk down the street. She would find something... eventually...
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:14 pm

OOC: I don't know what you mean & that makes me even more terrified.

"Okay...I guess Lilith can have some of mine. I mean, no one will be able to see her."

*Lilith doesn't bother to Shunpo over, walking a few feet behind them.*

<I get food out of this? Then yes, I'm coming with you.>

"So what do you want to do afterwards? Maybe see a movie, or something?"

<2 girls going to watch a movie after a dinner alone. Totally doesn't look like a lesbian couple out on a date.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:48 pm

OOC: I'm being a dick, Japan just got hit with an earthquake, so I can't get the image of Euryale destroying Japan out of my head... I'm just trying to think of ways to get Euryale to do it...

Noct nodded, "Right, I forgot about that..." Noct looked over at Lilith. "You're technically a ghost right? Why don't you just possess someone, or is there another way you Soul Reapers interact with humans. I mean, I'm sure you do at least sometimes. Maybe there is an invention that gives you a body... something that starts with a g... ends in igai..." Noct shrugged, "Just throwing ideas out there though, you would know more about it than me." Noct cast her eyes back on Euryale and shrugged, "Sure, if you want to go see a movie the lets go see one, I mean, we're already out." Noct smirked for a second as a thought hit her, Two girls going to dinner and a movie... I don't know if I'm more upset about being taken on such a cliche date, or being out period.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:08 pm

L"I didn't bring a Gigai & that other thing would be wrong."

*As soon as they sit down in the resturant, some guy asks if the 3rd seat is taken.*

L"Yes, fuck off."

E"Umm..."

*Euryale looks at Noctis like "I don't know what the fuck to say."*

OOC: Oh. EURYALE SMASH PUNY ISLAND CHAIN!
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:40 pm

OOC: More or less, lol.

Noctis looked at the guy with casual indifference then at Euryale who seemed to be pleading with her eyes for help. Noct deepened her semi-permanent scowl and sighed as if to say, "Really, you can't just tell him its taken?". The black haired girl put her attention back to the guy and flatly said "Yes it is." Noct looked at Euryale. "So, you gonna go with soup or salad?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:48 pm

E"I'm sorry...salad. I'm trying to watch my figure."

L"You're not doing a very good job."

*She starts poking Euryale in the side.*

E"You're just upset that you could hang a picture on your chest."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Noct calmly nodded, "The salad sounds nice, but I think I'll go with the soup depending on what they have to offer. Also, there is no need to be sorry." She said with a voice not entirely drenched in sarcastic indifference. Noct smiled a bit at Euryale and Lilith's back and forth before letting out a sigh. "Where in the hell is the wait--" Noctis was cut off by an all too chipper, "Hi, I'm Rin, I'll be your waitress today, can I get you anything to drink?" Noct looked up at the waitress and said, "I'll take a glass of water." The waitress turned her attention to Euryale, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:37 am

OOC
*Is waiting for Entranced to reply...*
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:56 pm

"Japan it is, I would like to see whats going on for myself, and then we can go back to SS..."

*Illaid said thinking about abstract shit*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:02 pm

"Orange juice, please."

<Ask for vodka.>

"And...and vodka. I--ahh--like to add variety when I eat?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Noct watched as the waitress took the orders and eventually went away. "So, what movie is out right now?" Noct asked casually. "Also, OJ at dinner?" Noct asked with a confused smirk.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:00 pm

OOC: That is apparently weird?

"I don't know. What type of movie should we see?"

<A romance. You can alternately cry & make out in the theater. You know you want to.>
==============================================
*After emerging into the Soul Society & killing the Kido Corps units stationed at the Senkaimon, Senthose & his army just waltzed right into the Seireitei, smashing buildings as they went. When Squad 11 was dispatched to stop them, Senthose took a large, bat-like Hollow to the Repentance Cell. Once there, he blew down the door with a Cero. Aamon walked out to greet him as Garganta opened on Sokyoku Hill, & throughout the streets of the Seireitei.*

Aamon<So Barragan finally attacked? Took his sweet old time, didn't he?>

Senthose<Don't complain. You don't have to put up with his insufferable ego. Here. It found me.>

*Senthose produces Aamon's Zanpakuto prototype, which Aamon takes, examining it.*

Aamon<How very much like Shinigami, to think that I would be able to design the form of a Zanpakuto, but not the spirit. I'm sure it brought me a great deal of data from the Shinigami who fancied themselves to be studying it.>

Senthose<As you predicted, Barragan is only interested in proving his army's superiority. As long as we stay under the radar, the actual territory of the Soul Society will belong to us within a month.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Alaude emerged from one of the garganta with a sizable army of hollows and arancar at his back. "This place is boring" he covered his mouth and yawned in a mocking way "So boring. So tedious. Go and follow Barragan's orders and begin the siege" he floated backwards and above the hoard. "Now where in the world can Senny be... I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:45 pm

OOC: Uh, yea, it is...

Noct looked at Lilith with a smile, "Fine, so long as I get to sit in the middle, I'm a fan of 'alternately' 'making out in the theater'." Just then the waitress came back with the drinks. Noct picked up the first glass of clear liquid she saw, which happened to be the vodka. A twisted smile spread across her face as she took a long swig. "Ah, that was good..." Noct said, letting out a breath. "So, are you ready to order?" The waitress asked. Noct nodded, "I am, I'll have the porterhouse, medium rare." The waitress nodded and looked at Euryale.

--

Mortal was getting slightly aggravated when a thought hit her, "Wait, why am I dicking around in the world of the living when I can just go to the Soul Society and be done with it?" Mortal let out an exasperated moan and snapped her fingers, opening a garganta which she quickly stepped through.

Some time later Mortal appeared in SS just in time to witness its decent into chaos. "Fuck... I'm late..." Mortal searched for Senthose's spiritual pressure and quickly found him a short distance away. She sonido'd over to him and saw he was with Aamon. "Hey fucker, next time you say to meet you in Japan, stay your ass in Japan!" Mortal roared. "So, what did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Senthose<I'm running on a tight schedule here. I don't have time to wait for you to do your makeup. Poorly, I might add.>

Aamon<I see you're as charming as ever.>

Senthose<I'm sure your demeanor hasn't improved either.>

Aamon<Quite right, quite right...you haven't missed anything, actually. I've just been released. When the Captains are queued to fight us, then we'll see how all of my planning has held up.>

Senthose<If you honestly expect the 3 of us to fight 13 Captains, Lieutenants, & whatever other freaks they manage to muster, I'm going back to Hueco Mundo right now.>
==========================================
OOC: Since when?

"Umm...I'll have what she's having."

<Gimme my vodka!>

*Lilith stretches out her arms, flexing her fingers in distress. To everyone present, it looks like an empty chair is rocking back & forth slightly.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:41 pm

OOC: Since it was deemed that OJ only be drunk at Breakfast. The same reason you don't go asking for pancakes at lunch, and a hamburger for breakfast.

Noct teetered on the back legs of her chair and took another swig. "You know, this is really good. You want some Euryale? You ordered it." Noct said putting the cup down in front of the woman, moving her chair back to normal as she did.

--

Mortal was about to correct Senthose and say she wasn't wearing any make up, but she realized doing so would just set herself up for more insults. "Eat shit and die... again... bitch... fuck you." Mortal then turned her attention to Aamon, "As much as I would love to call him a pussy ass bitch I'm going to have to agree with dumb shit over here. Captains and vice-captains alone would be twenty-six split between three of us, those are bad odds for anyone." Mortal shifted her stance, "So you better have planned this out right."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:59 pm

"I agree with Senny~" Alaude chimes in having heard the tail end of the conversation when he appeared behind them. "The odds are bad even with his majesty's, Barragan's, army."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Mortal looked over at Alaude and let out a sigh. "Who let him in?" She asked annoyed, "Tell me, do you doubt the strength of Barragan? I mean, if you don't then why would you worry about his army's odds? I think he would find your lack of faith... disturbing, I should let him know how weak you find him when next I see him."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Senthose<What if Barragan finds out we're not on his side?>

Aamon<You're pretending the presumably homosexual Arrancar isn't here?>

Senthose<If he has a problem with my backstabbing, there's plenty of knife to go around.>

Aamon<True. I suppose it would be prudent to keep him out of the loop. We don't want him to turn his attention on us. About your concerns, I assure you, I've taken necessary precautions. And besides that, we still have a few more Arrancar. Then they have Barragan's forces to worry about.>
================================================
*Lilith grabs the glass & chugs it like her life depended on it, Euryale hastily standing up to hide the sight of a floating glass from view. Her nerves cause her to speak a little more loudly than she really should.*

E"I have to go to the bathroom!"

*She just stands there.*

OOC: I think you're making shit up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next