Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:21 pm

<I did no such thing. Your friend got aggravated of his own accord. It seems his temper far exceeds his patience. The curse of youth.>
==========================================
*Euryale catches up about a minute later, panting.*

L"Germinate, Yggdrasil!"

*When Rununganga fires the Cero, she blocks it, causing it to transform into a rain of pink flower petals, which begin being sucked into the sand, along with her feet.*

L"I don't have any water abilities, & as for vitrification, I'm not sure if I can make flames that are strong enough!"

*Euryale stomps on the ground, causing a small area around them to solidify & stop being sucked into the earth.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Noct looked at Euryale with a smile, "Oh, how nice of you to join us, slowpoke." Noct then turned to Lilith with a raised eyebrow, "Wait, Germinate? You shout germinate to release your weapon... it makes you sound... dirty, in a bad way." Shaking the thought from her head she put her attention back onto the hollow. With a huff she instantly cleared out of the way of the cero, though Lilith managed to block it anyway, making it explode into flowers. "Oooh, Germinate, I get it now, how sweet." Noct continued, "As for the whole 'intense heat thing', I wasn't talking about you." Noct shot a look at Euryale, who had just given them a solid ground to stand on, "Hey, miss, I'm not sure if you want to attack the quartz-monster itself, or the ground its on, but you can change the property of earth or metal. Change the property to molten and lets end this." Noct said matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Kite: <Nice of y'all to show! ...Whoever you are. Hado 32: Okasen!>

*He holds his bladearang out and fires a wide yellow energy beam at the Hollow.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Noct looked at Kite, "Don't mention it... no really, don't. I didn't even want to come out here." Noct ruffled her hair again and turned her attention back to the hollow, ready for whatever might be coming her way.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm

"That...that could work."

*She punches the ground with both fists & they just kind of watch as Rununganga sinks into molten lava.*

<I'll get you...I will have my reve--!>

*The lava cools as its head disappears.*

L"That was anticlimactic. Oh well. Victory fireworks!"

*She holds her Zanpakuto in the air & the flowers turn red before exploding in multicolored bursts.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:08 pm

"Going home now." Noct said with a sigh. "Who should I expect to follow me?" She asked, calling over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:12 pm

*Kite shrugs.*

Kite: <So Lilith, can we go back now?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Noct stopped in her tracks and let out a sigh. "No, she can't. She mine right now." Noct thought for a second, "Wait... I actually found out most of what I wanted to know from her, and that other guy." She shrugged, "Up to you then Lilith, you want to go with them?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:28 am

"I...hate Quincies" Kira flicked his eyes away from Illiad and the other man as he remembered his past, then turned back, blocking out all other thoughts, "it is my duty to take you in... seeing as you as aligned yourself with Aamon"

He took a step forward, preparing himself to use Kido to trap the oldish man.

"Are you willing to come with us?" He said, finally bringing his voice to a calm.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:50 am

*Next thing he knows, Kira is flat on his ass without any clue of what happened. The Quincy is glaring down at him, having seemingly not moved at all.*

<Blitzpfeil. A technique involving shooting a single arrow with such rapidity that it seems as though the Quincy has not moved at all, let alone summoned their bow. Combined with einfädler, the ability to fire an arrow straight through a target without cutting it. Don't you ever...put me in the same level as Aamon again. You & he both have much to learn.>
=============================================
L"Not really, no. No doubt the Soul Society considers me a dangerous monster of Aamon's."

[And can I really prove them wrong?]

E"Then come with us."

*Euryale grabs Lilith by the arm & starts dragging her along.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:07 am

OOC: Now that I think about it, it was on the other forum that I explained Kira's hate for Quincies.
I'll explain in briefly now.

Kira's eyes narrowed and he jumped back to his feet.
"You must realize that we can not just leave you here" He spoke as though trying to reason with a mad man, "It is our duty to apprehend you"

Kira blinked and suddenly he was back there, wondering through the world of the living. The four of them had been training when a group of hollows was detected in the World of the Living.
When they arrived, most of the hollow were nowhere to be seen, but two remained, and the group of four friends pounced and easily mopped up the measly opponents.
It was then that the Quincy turned up. He was young, and had a determined look in his eye.
A fire.
The Quincy was suddenly attacking them, not holding back for a moment, hitting them with every move and every bit of power he had.
After Kira had been wounded, he was forced to watch the venomous looking Quincy wipe out all of his friends.
It was only in a moment of the sheer ecstasy of murdering these Shinigami, that he let his guard down, and Kira was on him. In a moment of pure rage and disgust, Kira skewered the Quincy right in between the shoulder blades and twisted, before kicking the dying man off the end of his blade.
He felt both remorse and triumph as the dying man thumped to the ground and all life left him.
The fire is out.

Kira opened his eyes again and sighed, "Please, this is the last time I will ask you..."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Noct smiled, "Well then its settled," Noct said walking over to the other two girls, "So, who is up for a game of Twister?" She asked nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Kite: <Wait! Won't they fire me or something?>
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:52 pm

"I don't really hate anyone, although we would like your assistance, in this endeavor, we may need your help."

*illaid sat there in confusion, as he didn't quite know what happened.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Noct looked back at Kite, "I dunno?" She replied with a shrug. "Shouldn't you be worrying about your blacked out friend though?" Noct asked the Soul Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:52 pm

*When Kite gets to the apartment complex, he finds he can go no further.*

L"Frankly, that's not my problem. My Kido should keep you out."

OOC: Kujaku is apparently dead & under the ground I turned into lava a minute ago. Don't ask me.
===================================
<Even if I agreed to come with you, surely you don't think that Hollow army I mentioned earlier will let the Senkaimon stay active? You're stuck in the world of the living until you can find another way back, or until the Soul Society recaptures the gate.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:08 pm

*He shrugs.*

Kite: <All I wanted was a nap. But noooo, they had to go all "go and find Lilith in Japan!". Imma go home and sleep for a week.>

*He walks off.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:44 pm

OOC: What happened to Seraph? He no longer in the RP?

Noct turned around and waved to the Soul Reaper, "Bye bye, now." Noct turned back forward and made her way back to the apartment with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 pm

"I say we go kill some bitches, I think a bankai would help the situation! Although I haven't really mastered it..."

*Thinks about his bankai*

Note: I still need some input on what to change about my bankai as It's not set in stone.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:23 pm

OOC: I don't know what he's doing, but he apparently killed off Kujaku. As for the Bankai, I haven't accepted it yet mostly because I don't want them used just yet.

L"What's with her?"

E"I don't know. But maybe tomorrow you should come live at my place, instead? I get the impression Noctis doesn't really want you around."
=============================================
<We will intervene only if Aamon turns his attention on the world of the living. That is final. I can also tell you that the girl is not here. Though you cannot get back, Japan isn't that far away.>

*With that, he disappears from sight, his Reitsu trail seemingly going in every direction at once, including up & down.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:39 pm

OOC: The "Bye bye, now" was meant for Kite, not Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:41 pm

OOC: I know. But "storms off in a huff" is also there.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:52 pm

OOC: It was supposed to be more of a sigh, and the made her way back to her apartment thing was at normal speed, presumably with the others. See, this is why I usually write a lot, to give more detail. You want me to change it?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:02 pm

OOC: No, just roll with it.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:16 pm

OOC: Fine, fuck it.

Noct poked her head out of her door and looked around. "Hell are these guys, I could have sworn they were right behind me..." With another ruffle of her hair, Noctis closed the door and poofed into the shadow of her apartment and appeared in Euryale's shadow. Noctis pulled herself out with a small huff, "What's taking you guys so long?" She asked casually, "Oh, and I hope you don't mind me using you to move around Euryale, but you... cast a bigger shadow than Lilith." Noct explained, though she calmly left out the fact that she didn't use any of the other nearby shadows either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next