Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heathen Frolic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Heathen Frolic - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:21 am

Ark: <What!? No! Poor Chocobo.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Ingrid looked over at Ark, "Its not as bad as you think, they're all in heat, kill one and you save another from a possible rape, and months of pregnancy, and years of raising a child that she did not want, all the while constantly reminded of that one night every time she looks at her chick." Ingrid raised an eyebrow, "My mind went somewhere dark... I apologize, I've lost someone very special to me not long ago, I think I'm still grieving."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Ark: <Aw, man. We've been scammed. I want Zero, Zephyr and Max back.>

*He walks back into the airship and goes to engine room.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:50 pm

*There he sees the same horrifying site as Hitomi. One of the tentacles stirs feebly as they approach, rubbing Hitomi's cheek.*
=========================================
"Umm...I'm sorry?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:03 pm

Ark: <...Hey.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:46 pm

*Hitomi steps back from the monster looking at Ark in terror.*

"...Hi."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Ark: <...I wanted to tell you something. I... Yeah, I'm sorry for messing around and bothering you.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:49 pm

"Sorry for what? It doesn't matter. Tell me, are we doing something here, or what, I would very much like to be off to whatever interesting place Spira has in store for me."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:53 pm

"It's okay?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Ark: <Okay. Yeah, I think that's all. And don't worry, I won't do it anymore.>

*He turns around and goes back to the bridge, talking to whoever is steering.*

Ark: <Rao, E haat oui du tu sa y jano esbundyhd vyjuin. E haat du kad du Home cuuh, tu oui drehg oui lyh dyga sa drana yvdan tnubbehk Luna yht dra udranc uvv yd Mt.Gagazet? Un syopa aynmean, E tuh'd ghuf. E zicd haat du ku drana cuuh.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:21 pm

<What part of "we can only go over land" did you not understand?>
===========================================
"We have to wait for the others before we can go into the Cavern. I hear it's always full of Fiends, & often Unsent themselves."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:25 pm

*Doing her best to keep her distance from the monster, she resumes exploring the engine room.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Ark: <Even better. We can go when they go to the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth. Okay?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:46 pm

"Coolio, can't wait to go."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:20 pm

"Why don't you come inside & tour the airship while we wait?"
=========================================
*The pipes go into the walls where metal grates reveal rapidly spinning gears generating electricity. The room is like the size of a large bedroom, so I don't know what she expects to see.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:38 pm

[Why would they need the need that half-dead thing if they're using machina?]

*Hitomi stares at the spinning gears apparently mesmerized by them.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Ingrid nodded, "I guess that would be the smarter thing to do, rather than just rushing off." Ingrid took a step toward the ship then blushed, "I'm sorry, where have my manners gone?" Ingrid said, "My name is Ingrid Stehl, a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:59 pm

OOC: Since when do people in FFX have last names?

"Oh. Right. I'm Luna. Luna Guado."

*As they enter the bridge, they see Al Bhed in a bunch of weird suits looking at them.*

"This is the Bridge. That's the crew. And that's Senthose."

*She points to a statue on the lower part of the bridge, like a translucent semicircle containing an image of Sin &, over that, a sneering man with shoulder-length, silver hair, & red eyes with slitted pupils.*

"He used to be the Al Bhed leader. He looks like that because he turned himself into a monster while trying to destroy Bevelle."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:22 pm

OOC: Since you looked at my profile and said accepted.

"Nice to meet you Luna." Ingrid said with a smile. With that the two of them walked into the ship and into the bridge. Ingrid felt the weight of all the stares coming her way and smiled weakly, "Hi, there... sure are a lot of Al-Bhed..." She muttered. When Senthose was pointed out Ingrid furled her eyebrows, "Tried to destroy Bevelle... I guess tensions do run as deep as they seem." Ingrid looked to Luna, "You said former leader. Who is the current leader, or is there one? How can a society function without a head?" Ingrid paused, "Better question, what exactly is going on here? You said something about traitors, caverns, and destroying Bevelle, so what exactly are your end game plans, what have I gotten myself into exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:58 pm

OOC: Well, that part isn't.

Captain<Maytan Senthose learned many secrets of the Maesters in his time. He theorized that Bevelle had waged the Machina War to obtain the secrets of summoning, & that descendents of its ruling caste continue this even today, trying to harness the power of the greatest summoner who ever lived. It is already known among some circles that Yu Yevon, the ruler of ancient Zanarkand, probably created Sin.>

"And Senthose showed us a Machina under Bevelle that had been fashioned in Sin's likeness. Even though we fought against him, the Maesters ordered our execution for having seen it."

Captain<The Maesters know nothing of loyalty. It is likely that only one or two of them know about the current Sinspawn research, & are simply hiding it from the rest.>

"As for the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth, I'm surprised you didn't know about that. Bahamut wasn't always the penultimate Aeon, but one of the Fayths were stolen, & hidden inside a cave betwen the Calm Lands & Mt. Gagazet. Today, only 10 summoners have went after it, & less than half succeeded. I still want to defeat Sin...but if someone inside the church is against us, that means defeating him first."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:18 pm

OOC: Alright then.

Ingrid listened quietly, trying to take everything in. "Wow, that is a lot of information at once, but it sounds like you're trying to take down the Church of Yevon itself." Ingrid ran a hand through her hair and let out a small breath, "Are you even sure if something like that can be done, more over, if only you know these things, are you not worried about the public perception, do you have proof of Yevon treachery?" She asked. "I can't imagine the people of Spira being too thrilled about any of that. As a native to Bevelle I've got to say that the idea doesn't thrill me either." Ingrid shrugged her shoulders, "Then again I guess it is a bit late to not like what you're doing. Holding that opinion will most likely get me killed by a bunch of angry Al-Bhed..." Ingrid smiled. "So, what now. We go to the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth and do what when we get there?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:38 am

Captain<Maytan Senthose initially planned on a bloodless coup.>

"One or two turncoat Maesters isn't the same as the entire church. As for proof, we don't have--"

Captain<I am lead to believe that you saw the door to the chamber in Macalania Temple.>

*The Captain covers his mouth like he'd sneezed or said something vulgar. Luna glares at him.*

"And just how long WAS Senthose planning on setting us up as his Plan B? No, don't answer that, let me guess...before I was born?"

*He turns away, not answering. Luna sighs, turning back to Ingrid.*

"It's just like any Temple. We find the Fayth & I pray to it to receive the Aeon. Only this Temple is probably filled with Fiends."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:44 am

"So a plan that went to shit, and no proof. Wonderful." Ingrid said. She took a few steps to the left then paced back to her original position, "Well, fiends shouldn't be too much of a bother if you feel you've got what it takes to take on Yevon, are we going to go now, or is there more of the ship you would like to show me?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:39 am

*Hitomi stares at the rotating gears, her head rotating a long with them.*

[I want to know how machina works, but there are probably no books that would explain it. At least none that are accessible.]
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:58 am

"Not exactly. We could probably get back into that chamber. There's a bunch of smashed up machina & cages in there, at least. We might even have a video sphere, I'm not sure if anyone took it with them. But right now, we aren't focused on that."

Captain<Since Miss Ingrid missed the earlier explanation, I believe I should repeat that the airship only goes over land & cannot move over mountains. It's not our best, but it was the only one we could spare.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heathen Frolic
Page 7 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Mysteries of the Machina War-
Jump to: