Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Zanarkand

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

In Zanarkand - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:44 pm

<The Final Aeon's strength comes from the abnormally strong bond between Aeon and Summoner. The reason you are required to have at least one Guardian is so that Guardian can be made the Fayth for the Final Aeon. In your case, you already made that pact. I admit, I am to blame for my short sightedness. I knew YOU were close to Senthose, but I never imagined he could feel the same way about his pet monster. I'm not sure what trick he used to pull it off, but it doesn't matter any more. Once a Final Aeon has been achieved, the original Fayth loses its power, the Aeon becoming permanently tied to a single Summoner. In other words, once I kill you, both you and Senthose will disappear from this world forever, solving everyone's problems. If you truly wish the best for Spira, then you will not resist.>

*She raises her hand, generating a ball of twisting, distorting space.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:18 pm

*Hitomi casts Reflect on herself followed by casting Holy on Yunalesca.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Ark: <Wait, what? That's it?>

*He notices Hitomi's casting spells and draws his daggers.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Ingrid let out a sigh, "Great, lets attack one of the most powerful beings on the face of the planet, not like this day has not been hellish enough." She said casting Protect and Reflect on herself, then Flare on Yunalesca, followed by Scan.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:27 pm

*After the orbs tear through her body, & because I draw the line at that bullshit, the attack is inadvertently fired on Ingrid after Protect, slamming her into the opposite wall. Yunalesca stands back up, snarling in rage. She then disappears, reappearing in front of Hitomi & backhanding her.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm

*Ark dashes towards her, double slashing at her while attempting at theft.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Ingrid finishes casting all the shit she would have casted if Yunalesca didn't attack her.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:38 pm

*Hitomi glares at Yunalesca and casts Thundara on her.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:43 pm

*Before she gets to Flare, Yunalesca blasts her again, leaving her in critical condition & taking a slice down the back, followed by lightning to the head.*

~Ark obtains an Al Bhed Potion!~

<It's a wonder you all got this far. Some of you don't seem to have mastered the concept that magic takes time to cast.>

*Luna sends her hurling into the far wall with an Azure Javelin, where the explosion leaves her lying in a pile of rubble.*

<Ow. And you ripped my clothes. Looks like I won't be able to continue fighting like this.>

*She then sprouts 4 additional arms, scimitars appearing in each of her 6 arms. Her hair wraps around her chest & stomach, her legs twisting together to become a long, snakelike tail. When she opens her mouth, it's now full of fangs.*

<Stone Breath!>

*She blasts a jet of grey gas at the party, starting at Luna & moving towards Ark & Hitomi.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:06 pm

*Hitomi runs off away from the gas.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Ingrid downs her Hi-Potion and stands back up, "This is bullshit, just let me hurt you! It is my turn to attack!" Ingrid called out, trying for Flare again.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:01 pm

*The Flare blows off one of her arms, the Stone Breath being effective on no one.*

<Ouch. Let's avoid that, shall we?>

*A shimmering, reflective barrier forms around her. She then slithers towards Hitomi, blocking a slash from Luna along the way.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:09 pm

*Hitomi turns around and reflects a Blizzaga off herself.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Ingrid reflects Flare off herself as well.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:22 am

*With 2 more of hear arms having come off, she slashes Hitomi from either side with her remaining two swords. Luna stabs her in the back.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:27 am

Ingrid reflects Flare yet again.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:42 am

*hitomi ducks reflecting Osmose off herself.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:53 am

*With her last arm, she slashes down Hitomi's shoulder. When Luna cuts it off, she looks annoyed.*

<I guess I have no choice but to face you with my real power.>

*Her jaw unhinges like a snake & the mouth spreads wide until the whole upper body just rips & peels like a goddamn banana. Aside from the copious amounts of blood that spray out, 4 snakes resembling skulls & spinal columns emerge. Additionally, the tail gets longer & sprouts a crescent shaped blade almost as tall as Luna. Each head has a gem embedded in the forehead: White, blue, yellow, & red.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:56 am

Ingrid screams her head off, figuratively speaking. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" After a while she started panting, "What the fuck is a Jesus?" Without considering much longer Ingrid casts Scan on the Yunalesca-thingy.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:57 am

*Hitomi backs off from the Yunalesca Tiamat thing casting Dispel on it.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:14 am

Lady Yunalesca

One of the High Summoner’s many forms. Each head absorbs the element corresponding to the color of its gem, is weak against the opposing element, and takes slight damage from the other 2.

Red=Fire
Abilities: Bite, Headbutt, Firaga, Bio Blast, Flare, Ultima

Blue=Water
Abilities: Bite, Headbutt, Waterga, Drain, Demi, Mighty Guard
White=Ice
Abilities: Bite, Headbutt, Blizzaga, Slowga, Curse, Curaga
Yellow=Thunder
Abilities: Bite, Headbutt, Thundaga, Osmose, Dispel, Reflect

The body can attack with the tail, cast Banish, or use Mega-Death to inflict Death, Doom, &/or Zombification. It perishes when all of the heads are dead, but when the body dies, one of the heads will disappear to regenerate it. The heads cannot grow back.

She is otherwise immune to magic. The heads will attempt to intercept magic cast at each other, making them tricky to face. To make matters worse, Yunalesca possesses both thick armor & speed. She can be slowed down, afflicted with Break skills, & cursed with darkness or silence, but other than that it is immune to all status ailments.

*Yunalesca takes a swing with her tail at Luna, who blocks. The red gem on one of the heads begins glowing & it opens its mouth, blasting Hitomi with a Flare.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:19 am

*Having initially casted Reflect on herself, the Flare is reflected back. Hitomi casts Blizzaga on the red head.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:49 am

*Ark throws a smoke bomb at Yunalesca so as to inflict Darkness on her and then proceeds to copycat Hitomi's Blizzaga on the red head.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:04 pm

*The Flare washes over her with no apparent effect. The heads recoil in the explosion, the white & yellow one flailing around blindly. The blue head swings towards the incoming spells, intercepting both of them. The burns on the main body heal when the ice strikes it. Luna takes a few steps back to cast Hastega on them.*

"How can someone I don't even remember be my Final Aeon? If he's so important to me, wouldn't I remember it?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:16 pm

*Hitomi casts Thundara on the red head.*

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Zanarkand   In Zanarkand - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Zanarkand
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Mysteries of the Machina War-
Jump to: