Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

The Way Back - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:13 pm

~Kentaro & Kari~

*The city has plenty of things to offer. Stores of all kinds, restaurants, libraries, the palace, a few gardens... the sky is the limit. Except not really, cause it also has an aerodrome!*

=====
~Derek~

*After they land in Toros, which as I have described is like a giant Agrabah that itself is like an oasis of palm trees and lakes in the middle of a fucking large desert, maybe because most of the kingdom is deserts, he's given directions to the palace. Two guards follow him for protection.*

=====
~Crowley~

*Some time later, they're crossing some deep forest.*

Fat Bandit: <We there yet?>

Blonde Thiefess: <Wait, what's the plan when we do get there?>

=====
~Creed~

*Assuming Creed grabbed the brother before running, Crone's spell causes the water to slow down to only about 5% of its original speed. He starts sweating heavily and turns red, wearing himself out at a fast rate. Creed keeps getting closer to the exit.*

=====
~Lucien~

*...Allina's face, overly pale and with her lips and eyelids all purple-ish.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:16 pm

"Allina?" Lucien looks confused but realization dawns on him and he begins CPR.

Creed continues to run with Crone's brother.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:19 pm

*Derek sighs, knowing that it's business as usual.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:21 pm

*Crowley sighs and thinks for a moment, and then continues walking.*

Crowley: <Uhh... we'll figure it out when we get there.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:56 pm

"Do we look for him?"

Kentaro:<I wouldn't know where to start. He didn't give any indication to where he was going or what he was doing. He's an odd furball.>

*The two begin walking nowhere in particular.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 pm

~Kentaro & Kari~

*A guard comes up to them, panting.*

Guard: <...L-Lady Kari and Master Kentaro?!>

=====
~Derek~

*Upon arriving at the palace he is greeted by a middle aged man with short blond hair and green eyes, the King of Toros.*

Toran King: <Young Derek! Or should I say Your Majesty? It is truly amazing to see that you have become a fine King. Alas, I'm truly sorry for your uncle's death... he was a great friend I will never forget.*

=====
~Crowley~

Blonde Thiefess: <You're a genius.>

*She rolls her eyes and shrugs. Soon the night comes and they set camp at a clearing in the woodlands. Spade sits away from the fire and the group, at the back of the clearing/edge of the woods. The fat bandit and blonde thiefess sit around the fire with the other bandits.*

=====
~Creed~

*Soon he reaches the exit. The ground shakes slightly and he hears muffled metallic sounds as the underwater structure falls apart.*

=====
~Lucien~

*She doesn't respond for a bit, but eventually starts spitting out water. She opens her eyes to reveal them to be red instead of blue, and just stares at him.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:13 pm

<"Yes.">
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:13 pm

"ALLINA!!" Lucien has to resist the urge to hug Allina tightly. "You're ALIVE! I- I thought you drowned to death but you made it!" Lucien looks like he might actually be crying.

Creed yells out, "CROOOOOOOOOOONE!!"
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:22 pm

Derek: <Ah, thank you for your condolences. So, shall we get down to business, then?>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:48 pm

*Crowley looks into the fire, zoning out on it.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:12 pm

~Kentaro & Kari~

Guard: <Finally! His Majesty King Derek sent me to tell you the... "rabbit is coming with me to Toros". I don't really know what that means.>

=====
~Derek~

Toran King: <Ah, yes, follow me if you please.>

*He walks over to a door, opens it, and goes through.*

=====
~Crowley~

*The thiefess gets up and walks a bit farther away from the fire, behind Crowley. The fat bandit follows her and sits down with her.*

Fat Bandit: <Why you look sad?>

Blonde Thiefess: <It's nothing, my dad and I used to go camping all the time.>

*Besides Crowley, Spade seems to be able to hear them as well, as he looks at them when they start talking.*

=====
~Creed~

*He's left alone on an island miles off-shore with a 10-year-old in his arms. Jackpot.*

=====
~Lucien~

*She gets up and walks over to the cave. Only then does Lucien realize the blue barrier is no longer there. She looks at him blankly one last time and walks in.*

Lucien's Conscience: <It's a trap!>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Lucien follows like a moron. "Allina?"

Creed scratches his head, "I think there was a way to contact Fahren... how did he say to again..."
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:19 pm

*Derek follows, looking around.*

Derek: <So, how can I help you, Your Majesty?>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 pm

*Crowley sighs and breaks from his concentration on the fire.*

Crowley: <(Parents, eh? I miss mine... wait, what am I saying? They abandoned me! I shouldn't feel anything for them anymore...)>

Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:31 pm

"Oh... Okay."

*She looks down at the box disappointedly.*

Kentaro:<Did he say when he'd be back?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:42 pm

~Kentaro & Kari~

Guard: <Hmm... he should leave Toros today, in a few hours, but I'm not sure he's coming back to Alda and not Sephira. I'd be glad to accompany you to the palace if you'd like.>

=====
~Derek~

*They go through a narrow hallway to a door that opens to some spiral stairs leading down to a lab sort of place. A the center there is a large purple star-shaped gylph glowing on the floor with several people in robes gathered around it whispering to themselves. Kinda looks like a creepy cult.*

Toran King: <I'm sure you were told you were coming to check on our new studies on magic.>

=====
~Crowley~

*The thiefess shakes it off and looks over to Spade a ways away.*

Blonde Thiefess: <What about you're parents?>

*Spade shrugs and turns his back on her, lying down and closing his eyes.*

=====
~Creed~

*A flash of light blinds him and, next thing he knows, Fahren is standing in front of him. He widens his tiny eyes and looks around.*

Fahren: <Ah! Finally able to access this giant relic. To think of the countless times I sailed nearby in search for clues without being able to approach the island. Marvellous work unlocking the barrier with the Ae--who is that in your arms?>

=====
~Lucien~

*The cave isn't very deep. It widens after a couple minutes into it and they reach a dead end. Some moonlight is breaking through some holes on the ceiling now that the night has come. Several colorful flashes of light occur on the wall, and then the colors start to mix and distort. Soon, he's seing Derek and Kelphy standing outside the Aldanian palace like it's a screen.*

Derek: <...What would you say if I told you I love you?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:43 pm

"Okay."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 pm

*Crowley looks at Spade with suspicion, but soon turns away after.*

Crowley: <(Agh... I'm tired, but I don't feel safe falling asleep right now... damn...)>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 pm

"Hmmm? Derek made his move already... guess I'm too slow eh?" Lucien scratches his head and begins to look around.

"Crone's brother" Creed says flatly.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Derek: <Yes... just what magic are you researching?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:06 am

~Kentaro & Kari~

*They arrive at the white stone palace with blue details. Walking into the grand hall they see several doors, paintings of black and dark blue-haired people on the walls, and a large staircase leading up.*

Guard: <The library is upstairs, to the left. Her Ladyship is usually there these days.>

=====
~Derek~

Toran King: <Follow me.>

*He walks through a door into the next room, where a large Brute Canupus is being held down by chains and roaring loudly. Someone is continuously casting spells on it, but they don't seem to hurt it. Rather, each spell seems to calm it down for a couple seconds.*

Toran King: <First of all, we're researching ways to tame monsters. Might be a lost cause, but it could also be a very useful breakthrough if we make it.>

*The Jade Rabbit, who had been hopping behind Derek, hides behind his legs, looking at the monster.*

=====
~Crowley~

*Soon every bandit is sleeping around him.*

=====
~Creed~

*He widens his eyes and looks around.*

Fahren: <I see, I see, so he did come to get him... I think I understand what happened, let's get out of here then.>

*Another flash of light and they're standing inside his tower. Fahren points towards the bed Alto had once lied on.*

=====
~Lucien~

*He hears a deep voice echoing around.*

{It doesn't have to be that way.}

*Suddendly, Allina and the cave distort before his eyes. He's standing inside a familiar beautiful bedroom decorated in blue and silver, looking out a window to an also familiar frozen landscape. Kelphy walks in and walks towards him, smiling.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:13 am

"Okay..."

Kentaro:<Thanks.>

*The two go to the library.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:24 am

"I'm an illusionist, petty illusions don't work on me" Lucien closes his eyes and dispels whatever spell is being cast upon him.

Creed lays the boy down. "Crone sacrificed his life to save his brother..."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:37 pm

*Crowley looks and sees the bandits passed out.*

Crowley: <(Ugh... I couldn't sleep even if I wanted to, now. It's way too crowded here.)>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:58 pm

~Kentaro & Kari~

*Kelphy is sitting at a table near the entrance of the mighty library, reading the letter Kentaro had given Derek to deliver her. A pile of books is sitting next to her.*

=====
~Crowley~

*Spade suddenly gets up and walks off into the woods without looking back.*

=====
~Creed~

*Fahren stares at the sleeping boy sadly.*

Fahren: <He had a good heart. I'm sure he told you about the curse he cast on his brother while he was possessed by Origin. I don't think we'll manage to awaken him easily...>

=====
~Lucien~

{You can wash away the illusion, but the desire is still burning inside of you.}

*When Lucien opens his eyes, he is in the cave again. Allina is standing in front of him, still starting at the wall, even thought the images are no longer there. A hand grabs his shoulder.*

Kelphy: <Is everything okay?>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Tales of Mysteria II: The Golden Legacy :: Tales of Mysteria-
Jump to: