Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

The Way Back - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:24 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

*It's a perfectly normal observation room. They're flying over miles of desert, and the sky is clear.*

=====
~Kelphy & Derek~

*She looks up into his eyes.*

Kelphy: <I don't...>

[Did he just propose to me?]

Kelphy: <...I don't think that would work. B-Being discreet isn't possible for either of us.>
=====
~Crowley~

*The clone dashes towards him so quick he raises a cloud of sand. He lifts his fists back and leaps forward, swining them at Crowley's face.*

-----
~Creed~

*The clone's hurled down into the ground. He staggers to his feet, blood fowing from both nostrils, and tackles Creed with the strenght of a bull.*

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

*She smiles back and hesitantly goes to sit next to him.*

Allina: <Well, I... Thanks. So... are you going to ask Lin to come with us to the continent?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:27 pm

"No" Lucien says honestly. "She wouldn't come anyway. Not yet. When she's ready she'll leave this tiny island" Lucien smiles warmly and, even though its hard to notice he may not be blushing.

Creed catches his younger clone and tosses him into the ground with equal force before delivering a downwards ice style pile bunker to it's chest.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:27 pm

*Kentaro laughs nervously.*

Kentaro:<I was hoping the view would be better.>

"It's fine."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:28 pm

*Crowley uses his left hand to catch the clone's fist in his palm, and then quickly stands up and slashes with the sword, aiming to cut off the arm of the clone that he's holding onto.*

Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Derek: <I'm trying my best here.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:27 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

*They fly over ocean for a while, and then the ship lands on a small island covered in deep vegetation, a jungle.*

=====
~Kelphy & Derek~

Kelphy: <I think I need-->

*The ship shakes and a sailor peeks in from the hallway.*

Sailor: <We've arrived at the island marked on the map, sir, ma'am.>
=====
~Crowley~

*The arm is chopped clean off. It desintegrates into grey sand that's blown off. The clone headbutts Crowley.*

-----
~Creed~

*The clone desintegrates into grey sand. Everything is calm for a few seconds, but then the ground starts shaking, and deep cracks appear. Lava glows deep inside of them as they grow in width and number. The grey sand solidifies for some reason, becoming solid black rock.*

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

Allina: <You just ... gotta wait. I'm sure it'll work out for the best, she seems pretty cool.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Lucien stared up at the sky for a moment, "After she's become leader of the village... I think... it'll be time to start moving on with my life."

"What!?" Creed yells in surprise.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:30 pm

"The ocean was nice."

Kentaro:<I quite liked what bit of jungle we got to see.>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:32 pm

*Crowley feels the force of the headbutt, but temporarily puts aside the pain to do a few quick steps and maneuver behind the clone, and quickly bring the sword down, aiming to lunge through his stomach from behind.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:22 pm

*Derek turns quickly.*

Derek: <Thank you.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:45 pm

~Kari, Kentaro, Kelphy & Derek~

*The island is almost all jungle. The airship doesn't completely land so much as hover over the ocean and a bit over what little beach there is as well. Kelphy steps out to the beach down a ramp.*

Kelphy: <...The prototype must be here.>

=====
~Crowley & Creed~

*The clone completely desintegrates. The ground starts cracking up and the sand turns to solid black rock. He can see lava glowing within the growing cracks. The yellow sky distorts and shifts to reveal im to be in a large cavern chamber. Creed and Spade are nearby, also struggling not to fall into the cracks. Spade smirks at Crowley.*

Spade: <Oh hey, surprised to see you alive.>

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

*Allina widens her eyes in surprise and smiles awkwardly.*

Allina: <Don't say that, I'm sure that if you talk to her-->

*They hear what sounds like drum rolls.*

Allina: <Maybe it's starting. I can go check.>

*Angel wings of light spring out from her back.*

Last edited by Taegan on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Lucien grabs her wrist gently to stop her and shakes his head, "Its fine Allina. I can't stay in the past forever. She's right. This isn't my place anymore. My place is with my friends."

He pauses briefly to formulate his thoughts before saying, "You said he couldn't save anyone but you saved me. You saved one life; it doesn't sound like much but what if I save someone in turn? If you never saved me that person wouldn't have been saved ether. Then that person saves someone and the person that person saved does the same in turn. If you never saved me... they wouldn't have been saved ether. In the end it all comes back to the one life you managed to save." He pushes her nose gently, "The one person who's life you've made a difference in could change the lives of a great many more."

"I don't think I like that guy Thief" Creed says to Crowley.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:25 pm

*The two step off the airship*

Kentaro:<Prototype?>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Derek: <Let's get going then.>

*He heads out ahead of the others.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Crowley: <I could say the same for you.>

*Crowley sighs.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Kelphy: <Y-Yes. Remember how I told you about an artificial Aeldi the people of Yurion were trying to create...? That map was in the folder, it was supposed to contain some clue to finding that Aeldi. It seems to have led the Jade Rabbit here...>

*A ways into the jungle they find what looks like a small metal building covered in moss, vines, bushes, fallen trees, and what not.*

=====
~Crowley & Creed~

{Only two of you may proceed beyond this point. Pick who is to be left behind... well, below.}

*The ground shakes and the cracks widen even further. Spade looks from the cracked up ground to Creed and Crowley.*

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

*Allina stares at him with her eyes wide open as he talks. By the time he's done, it seems as though she's tearing up. She smiles broadly and abruptly hugs him.*

Allina: <(...Thanks, Lucy!)>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Kentaro:<Yes.>

*He looks down at the Jade Rabbit.*

Kentaro:<I guess it's up to you to lead the way, little guy.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Lucien hugs her back without missing a beat. "You know..." Lucien is actually blushing now, "It feels... kind of... nice to..."

"Touche but he's looking at us as if we're disposable. I propose a truce for now."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Crowley: <Fine, fine. I thought we were already at a truce right now anyway.>

*Crowley looks at the crack and then back up.*

Crowley: <Well, I'm up for going in further. Anyone else up for it?>

Last edited by WolfSmasher on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:17 pm

*Derek approaches the building and looks for a way inside.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:01 am

*He finds a metal door half-buried in the ground. Kelphy and the rabbit follow Derek to the door. What little sky they can see through the tree tops starts turning orange as the sun sets.*

Kelphy: <C-Can you melt it?>

=====
~Crowley & Creed~

Spade: <I am.>

{You all know what to do.}

*Spade draws a knife and starts leaping over the cracks towards Crowley and Creed. Suddenly, a large crack abruptly opens up beneath each of the three.*

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

*She pushes him away.*

Allina: <Ew, you pervert!>

*The sky starts turning orange and she looks at the sun as it goes down behind the ocean line, smiling.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:09 am

Kentaro:<No, I can't?>

[She's asking someone else, right?]
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:06 am

Lucien is pushed away and then starts smiling and laughing like she is. "Maybe a little. Sorry, I haven't really had anyone to just hold on to in awhile."

Creed moves quickly to avoid death.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:19 pm

*Crowley takes a few steps back, away from the crack.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:28 pm

Derek: <...Yes.>

*He holds out his hand and lets an orb of fire melt through the door.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Tales of Mysteria II: The Golden Legacy :: Tales of Mysteria-
Jump to: