Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

The Way Back - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:18 pm

~Kari, Kentaro, Kelphy & Derek~

*Kelphy glances at Kentaro with a smile and then nods to Derek.*

Kelphy: <Thank you.>

*She steps in, followed by the rabbit. Inside she finds that the building is a small laboratory, with several tables with gadgets and papers along the walls, and an old stone statue of a cool-looking dragon on a circular stone pedestal at the center. There is a faint inscription on the pedestal.*

=====
~Crowley & Creed~

*Spade being halfway through a jump isn't able to move aside and nearly falls into the crack. He manages to avoid falling and, now standing near Crowley, points a knife at him.*

Spade: <I'm going. Whatever is we're finding at the end of this has to be worth some good Gald. And since one of us has to fall... I'm sure you haven't forgotten what I told you back at the hideout.>

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

*Allina looks at him, smiling like "Awww.". They start hearing drumrolls and then female voices chanting a peaceful melody. Aera walks by on her way into the ship.*

Aera: <I guess the cerimony's started.>

Allina: <Y-Yeah.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:21 pm

"Yeah" Lucien said but smiles at Allina all the same.

Creed points his sword at Spade, "No, you won't."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:32 pm

*Crowley takes a step backwards and pulls his sword out.*

Crowley: <Yeah, I didn't forget, but I don't plan on dying here.>

*Crowley gets into a battle stance.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:37 pm

*The two follow, Kari following close to Kentaro.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:07 pm

Derek: <What's that say?>

*He points to the inscription.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:25 pm

*Kelphy looks at Derek and then at the pedestal. She kneels down next to it and rubs the inscription a bit to remove the dust layor covering it.*

Kelphy: <Ba...ha...mut. "Bahamut". ...I think I've seen the name in a book. It's an Aeldi elven legends say existed hundreds of years ago.>

*She gets up and heads to one of the tables, searching through the documents. The rabbit widens his eyes and turns to Kari, pointing at one of the statue's claws.*

Jade Rabbit: <I just felt something weird from that claw.>

=====
~Crowley & Creed~

*Spade draws four extra knives with his other hand, throwing all five at Crowley with a smug look on his face. He then leaps high up, and draws two knives. Spinning them in his hands, he shoots off fire rings towards Creed.*

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

*Allina takes off her sneaker boots and walks over to the water, stepping into the shallow water.*

Allina: <Lin should be here soon.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:28 pm

"Then after that we can head home"

Creed dodges and counters with ice kunai.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:41 pm

"What do you mean?"

*She looks to where the rabbit's pointing.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:06 pm

*Crowley jumps into the air, slashing through the knives and avoiding the rings. In midair, he curls into a ball and shoots up like a cannon ball. When he reaches the point where he's right above Spade's head, he returns to normal and brings his foot down, aiming to connect with Spade's face.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:54 pm

*She sees a red sparkle glowing on the claw as a black ring with a red gem appears on it out of no where.*

=====
~Crowley & Creed~

*He takes the hit, but firmly grabs Crowley's foot before being hurled downwards, dragging him down as well. They fall towards one of the wider cracks. Spade draws a knife and sticks it into the edge of the crack without letting go of Crowley's leg.*

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

*Around an hour later, Lin comes walking down the path carrying a torch. Arriving near the ship, she finds it to be useless, seing as Allina has cast several small light spheres that are flying around lighting up the area.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:04 pm

*Crowley also lunges into the edge with his sword.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Lucien is standing in the water looking up at the moon. The weirdest part of all? He's singing a song in both elvish and common. It had been awhile since Lucien had sung. He had a good voice and the song carried far. As for what he was singing about it was a song of distant lands and farewells that don't necessarily mean goodbye.

Creed moves quickly to break Spade's hold on Crowley.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:44 pm

*Kari approaches the statue.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm

*The ring is still there. Kelphy is still looking through the papers on the table.*

=====
~Crowley & Creed~

*Spade does let go, which doesn't help either of them much. The lava starts rising from the depths of the crack. Spade reaches out and grabs Crowley's arm with his free hand. He seems to start pulling him down at first but quickly starts pushing to help him climb up instead. He looks at Creed and jerks his head towards Crowley.*

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

*Lin walks into the water and goes to stand by Lucien's side, without saying a word. Allina is sitting on the wooden ramp leading out of the caravel, observing them from afar. Aera walks out of the caravel.*

Aera: <You should come and eat something, it's getting late. Besides, they probably need some privacy.>

Allina: <Yeah, let's go.>

*Aera helps Allina up and they head inside.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:04 pm

*Crowley starts climbing and manages to get up out of the crack.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Lucien finishes the song and smiles, "I'd sing something cheerier but its the only song which I can put my heart into. Sorry" he walks a bit further into the water and turns to face Lin. "With you as the village leader the prejudice and cycle of hate should finally come to an end. Someday I might be able to come here again and visit. Maybe someday you'll have changed the village enough that you'll be able to go out into the world I've come to love with all my heart. This world of ours that the elves have isolated themselves from for so long." He breathed in deeply because this was the part that brought him a great deal of sadness.

The shadows that formed into his gloves disappeared revealing he still wore his engagement ring to Lin. He looked at the ring and finally took it off holding it up the moon letting it glint off the silver. "Its time for us, two people who have remained frozen in past memories, to finally move forward with our lives. You as the the chieftain of the village and me as the servant to the royal family of Alda. I've found my place in this world after searching for so long." He walked forward and placed the ring in Lin's hand. "Move forward but never forget that I'll always be your friend. You were the first one to show me that there are beautiful things in this world. Without you I would have become the very monster our village feared. Thank you Lin. With all my heart, thank you." Lucien backed up a bit and bowed to Lin.

"Without you I wouldn't know the merit of a smile nor the weight of laughter. I wouldn't know happiness nor joy. I wouldn't have been able to find my purpose without knowing the meaning behind a smile."

Yes... my purpose now... it'll be to protect that fragile smile I saw tonight.

Creed gives Crowley a hand in getting up.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:30 pm

*Kentaro comes up behind Kari looking at the statue.*

Kentaro:<Do you see anything?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:57 pm

*Kentaro doesn't see the ring. Kelphy sighs and turns to face them.*

Kelphy: <...I can't find anything that tells me if they ever completed the project and where it is if they did... it doesn't seem to be here.>

=====
~Crowley & Creed~

*Spade tries to climb up, but a chunk of the cliff breaks. He widens his eyes and shakes his head before falling into the lava.*

{I guess that settles it.}

=====
~Lucien~

Lin: <L-Lucien...>

*She nods, glances at the ring, and closes her hand, keeping it in her pocket.*

Lin: <I'll change the village. One day, maybe in ten years, maybe in twenty, we will all be ready for your visit. And I will be ready to see this outer world you speak so highly of. What we shared... it'll be a part of me forever. Maybe the best part, even.>

*She steps forward and starts raising her arms but shakes her head, puts them back down, and steps back again.*

Lin: <Good luck Lucien.>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:02 pm

*As Crowley gets back up, he looks down to see Spade falling.*

Crowley: <SPADE!!>

*Crowley's eyes widen in shock.*

Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:04 pm

"Its fine. One last hug isn't going to destroy the world" Lucien gives Lin a giant hug. "And I'll look forward to the world you create Lin, however long it takes."

Lucien waits for Lin to finish the hug and holds it for a moment before letting go. "Good luck Lin" and he finally walks away.

"That... was cruel."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:30 pm

"What about this ring?"

Kentaro:<What ring?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:44 pm

*Kelphy looks at Kari's fingers and then up in her eyes.*

Kelphy: <W-What?>

Jade Rabbit: <The ring. That ring.>

*He points at the claw. Kelphy looks at it but still doesn't see a thing. She frowns at the statue.*

=====
~Crowley & Creed~

{Hurry up, hurry up.}

*A purple warp hole appears floating in the middle of the chamber.*

=====
~Lucien~

*She watches him for a bit, then turns around and walks away as well, smiling to herself. Lucien finds Allina, Aera and the four other sailors sitting down on the deck, by the wheel, eating sandwiches. Allina waves at him as he arrives up on the deck.*

Allina: <Hey, done already?>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:46 pm

*Crowley walks through the warp hole.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:59 pm

"Yeah" Lucien smiles to Allina.

Creed follows Crowley.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:12 pm

"Really, there's a ring!"

*She reaches up to take it off the statue.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Tales of Mysteria II: The Golden Legacy :: Tales of Mysteria-
Jump to: