Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When was your regular character born?

Go down 
+6
Script-Z
kisukeFan_4337
Loki
Neo Bahamut
HarleyThomas
Taegan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

When was your regular character born? Empty
PostSubject: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:27 pm

When did you create your regular characters and how were they in their first RP?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:48 pm

I can answer for Neon when it comes to Senthose. He really really likes Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 pm

He was loosely inspired by Sephiroth. The first documented use of him in an RP was in the FF-based RP that was my old board way back when.

Roatha was created around the same time he was to be the protagonist of KtC. Also Thiera, because there had to be a female lead. I don't recall at the moment when they were first used.

Seraph is actually my oldest character, but he ended up evolving into a generic hero when someone was like "Surprise! You're running the RP now." The way he is today is about how he was meant to be.

The rest, as they say, is history.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:31 pm

My first was Kira, although his name at the time was not "Kira Isaan" but "Isaan *Long name I don't remember*".

His Zanpakuto was originally much better than Tentei, it was called Mugoi Touken.
I don't know why I didn't stick with that.

After than came Kyoujin, or as she was originally called, "Shouten". Her powers have always been more support based than offensive.

And there you have my first male and female characters.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 pm

That actually explained very little.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Yeah, but I don't remember a lot of the details from when I first used them. They have basically been the same ever since, except for name and power changes.

I started using them a little over a year ago, methinks.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Quote :
His Zanpakuto was originally much better than Tentei, it was called Mugoi Touken.

I was wondering mostly about this.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 am

Oh, well Mugoi Touken was a pair of long necked scythes which generated a poison that attacked the immune system (that was the only long lasting effect)... other effects were that it rapidly brought your sight, hearing and motor skills down to very low levels. This wore off after about 6 hours (without special healing).

It was always a lot more effective than Tentei... but I think I just got bored of using it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:21 am

No shit it's more effective, it's the magic weapon equivalent of a Flying Brick.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 am

Bricks can be effective.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:26 am

Wasn't that the point, Harley?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:00 am

So, as I was saying:

A Flying Brick is anyone with Superman's basic powers.

It essentially means "lots & lots of powers."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:55 am

Not really, more like just one power that just does a lot of shit.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:42 am

My first one was Tae, for D3, but he isn't a regular so...

I created both Ari and Allina for the most recent KtC, and they were pretty much the same as they are now, Aera for QM, Kelphy for GA, and Razz for KH. I don't really remember any others worth pointing out right now.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:46 am

Loki wrote:
Not really, more like just one power that just does a lot of shit.

That would be more than one power.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:43 am

I don't even have one...except maybe Roger Smit.
And I really should change his name...
So far I have Hikari Yukino, Liliam Andreson, Seridyn M'kellor...and that Roger Smit. I don't know which one will become my regular.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:07 pm

This forum is cursed!
And I will strike a curse on you...
Roger Smit!
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Zellan was my first character, though I have not used him here yet. You can tell he was my first because he has a nonsensical, "anime-japanese" sounding name just for the hell of it. He was first used in a vampire mansion RP.

Zellana came second when I decided to start using female characters. She was first used as Zellan's twin (I was very unoriginal back then) in a Legend of Zelda RP.

Divum (have yet to use him yet here either) became what could be considered my first main due to how many RPs I used him in, though I think Zellan has a legit claim to that title as well. This is about the time I started to be a bit pretentious when it came to RPing, Divum means wind in Latin, and his last name, Talea, means cutting, therefore, Cutting Wind, all so fancy... Anyway, used him in an elemental RP first I think, or a FF RP, can't remember which.

Zac is kind of like Zellan, but a bit more fleshed out, and after I stopped caring to hide my identity online. First used in a gang RP.

Iliad Bell is more or less my main character now, I have not used him here since Ent. had a character by that name in BRP (which was the only RP I had planned on joining), and since Ark reminded me a lot of Zidane (who I usually base this characters look, and personality off of). Created for a thief's guild RP.

(Fem)Iliad is more or less a toned down Iliad, with a vagina. First used in a Star Wars RP that had no female characters.

Dura Stehl was created at the same time as Female Iliad to be her padawan. Her name is a play on Durasteel, which is a metal in Star Wars.

Noctis is my newest character. She was created for a Wanted RP, but I mostly used her in Mass Effect RPs, and I was going to use her in a Bleach RP, but that never took off; luckily she finally got to be in one.

Ingrid, and Mortal were created here for FFX, and BRP respectively. Ingrid because by the time I created her I didn't really care about RPing "well" and just needed a name, and Mortal because I wanted an arrancar for BRP. For anyone interested Mortal Dulce means Deathly Sweet in Spanish. Oh, and if you couldn't tell Zell in BO is just Zellana.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Quote :
You can tell he was my first because he has a nonsensical, "anime-japanese" sounding name just for the hell of it.

Sort of how it is with my characters. Roatha & Senthose are complete made-up nonsense, Seraph is a magnificently unoriginal name (& I never even bothered to give him a surname), & Thiera is an anagram of Aerith. Then every character after that, I just started taking shit off of Wikipedia.

Quote :
Ingrid because by the time I created her I didn't really care about RPing "well" and just needed a name

It shows.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Neo Bahamut wrote:
It shows.

I know, you have a way of bringing out apathy.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:42 pm

They're also all female due to some Wish Fulfillment/Author Appear bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Out of my characters (not counting this forum) they are dead even as far as girl/ boy. As for wish fulfillment, I am not a female, so why would I wish to be a lesbian. I am also not sexually repressed, or sexually frustrated, so I don't need to "live" through my RP characters.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Completely ignores the Author Appeal line.

Also bullshit. You're on this forum. There is clearly something wrong with you.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:54 pm

It isn't really Author Appeal either, I only make my females lesbians in RPs because, well, I think it is weird to write about liking a man. The fact that I like yuri is just a bonus. The real reason is because I like girls.

Oh, and I forgot about Jean Claude Vaan, my resident Vampire. So there are actually more males. Jean also started the habit of giving my characters a cat named Lucia, or Lulu.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Neo Bahamut wrote:
This forum is cursed!
And I will strike a curse on you...
Roger Smit!

Not this again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When was your regular character born?   When was your regular character born? Empty

Back to top Go down

When was your regular character born?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next