Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

The Way Back - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:05 am

"(I don't know anything other than shooting, so unless you or the rabbit have a better idea I'm going to keep trying that.)"

[You're welcome to suggest something as well, Dragon.]

=====================================================

*Kari attempts to back off, firing a laser at the thingy.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:00 am

~Kentaro & Allina~

Allina: <(Well, my magic can't keep up with a gun's speed, so maybe I can try to distract or stop him so you can hit him.)>

[Bahamut ZERO: <If you think it helps, you can summon me. Otherwise, all I can do while sealed away is lend you my magic as I've been doing. He hasn't showed to be able to do anything other than run and fly around very fast, so chances are he isn't that tough once you land a hit on him... Kari's safe. Don't worry about her, just focus.>

=====
~Kari & Lucien~

*He's forced to teleport behind Kari to avoid getting his brains blasted out. She continues his attack from behind, once again pulling Kari's head towards his fist.*

=====
~Alto & Crowley~

*She grins before bursting into an extremely creepy loud and pitchy laughter.*

All'Elf: <...We shall stop playing, then!>

*Swinging her sword at Alto, she turns around and darts towards Luna at a suprisingly high speed for someone who's wearing needle heels. Luna shoots spheres of energy at her, which she proceeds to absorb into her palms. When she's about two yards away from Luna, she stretches her right arm forward and Luna's left arm is sucked into her palm when she's trying to shoot another sphere of light. She gasps in horror before disappearing and reappearing beside Alto.*

=====
~Creed & Kelphy~

*Yet another bolt of lightning strikes through Kelphy, causing her to fall over when she's just barely done getting up from the last one. She slowly gets on her knees, trying to control violent muscle spasms. Her jaw trembling, her lips stretch into an almost malicious smile new to anyone who knows her.*

Kelphy: <...C-C-Cover Cr-Creed's ears.>

*Undine widens her eyes and looks at Celsius, who immediately takes the hint and nods before leaping over to Creed and covering his ears. Kelphy slowly stands up and puts her palms together. For a moment, they seem to hear a very distant whistle and soon, the water starts shaking, everyone's vision becoming blurry, before a gust of wind blows by. Kelphy jerks her hands apart and whips her arms opened as a series of high speed invisible explosions start occuring, blasting water everywhere and seeminly ripping the atmosphere apart here and there. The lions desintegrate as the All'Elf covers his ears, groaning in pain and hovering down before landing a ways ahead of them. When the sound waves stop, less than 5 seconds after they started, everything is calm again. The All'Elf grins, putting his hands down.*

All'Elf: <That's it?! That made you harm yourself!>

*Kelphy stumbles around before falling back on her ass, gasping for air. Even Creed and the Aeldi feel a little queasy. After a moment of silence, the All'Elf widens his eyes and grabs his throat before hacking up quite a lot blood. He stumbles around, blood dripping from his ears as well.*

Celsius: <(Creed, are you all right?)>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:49 pm

He blocks the strike, "I'm sorry Luna" Alto returns her to the ring on the chain around his neck.

Will I have to use it now? Yes... I've got no choice.

Breathing deeply Alto focuses on the wellspring of power inside him. Like a key unlocking a gate Alto opens the locks on his "power" his Aeldi blood. His body surges with silvery blue mana and he opens his eyes vanishing only to reappear behind the All'elf and lash out with a sword slash at the speed of sound.

"I'm fine, thank you Celius" Creed takes the time to kiss the aeldi on the cheek and smile before standing and throwing off his burned jacket. "May your blood run cold All'elf" Creed flicks his fingers sending a cascade of ice magic outward using the All'elf's blood trail to freeze him from the inside out.

Lucien recovers and launches himself at his opponent with blinding speed.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:40 pm

*Crowley jumps into the air and, at the same time that Alto reappears behind the All'Elf, throws a handful of knives, and sending them at her at the speed of machine gun bullets with the added power of the purple energy, aiming directly for her chest and stomach areas.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:21 pm

[That sounds like a plan.]

"Come on out, Bahamut ZERO!"

*Kari turns and fires a barrage of small energy blasts at the whatever.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 am

~Kentaro & Allina~

*A large purple glyph appears floating horizontally nearby and Bahamut ZERO flies down in all of his hugeness, surrounded in energy, landing on it.*

Bahamut ZERO: <I am here.>

Allina: <No kidding! Aren't you a big liz-->

*The All'Elf flashsteps behind Allina and kicks her at Kentaro at high speed. Bahamut ZERO swings his tail at him, but he deftly dodges the hit by flying upwards. The Aeldi then shoots a large laser at him, which he attempts to block with his energy spear and, by the time he realizes that isn't working anytime soon, he's being blasted away in a bright explosion. He flashsteps back seconds later, with several burns on his body.*

=====
~Kari & Lucien~

*The bat-bow swoops in once more shooting darkness needles at Lucien like a machinegun. The All'Elf widens his eyes and, as his fist is punching Kari's head, his whole body flickers again, but oddly enough he doesn't teleport and the energy blasts get him right in the chest, blasting him some yards away. Kari feels Bahamut ZERO's energy being almost completely drained out of her ring in a matter of seconds, something he proceeds to explain.*

[Bahamut ZERO: <I have been summoned by Kentaro. I will end this quickly and return to your aid.>]

=====
~Alto & Crowley~

*She licks her lips and widens her eyes like she just saw a delicious fat chicken leg as she runs forward, Alto being able to flash a deep cut down her back. She then turns around and proceeds to start absorbing Alto and the knives' energy, letting most of the knives stab through her body.*

=====
~Creed & Kelphy~

*The All'Elf hacks up some more blood, which they notice to be glowing red before falling into the ocean. He grins at Creed, blood dripping from his mouth, ears, and now from his left eye too. Kelphy is still sitting down, panting loudly. She looks at Undine and firmly nods, and the Aeldi immediately gets the message. She leaps over to Creed and Celsius.*

Undine: <Celsius, the All'Elf's badly injured. Help me provide cover for Creed. There isn't much more he can do if we work together to block off his magic.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 am

"Too bad for I'm not using any mana this time. All this power? Is. Raw. Physical. Energy" Alto slashes the air creating a shockwave from the sheer speed and force of the swing alone to slam against the elf. "You gotta name babe?"

Lucien's image flickers and explodes into shadow needles.

Creed bites into his own hand drawing blood which he lets drip into the water around him. A light blue magic circle appears at his feet as ice spreads downward from it to reconnect the freezing magic Creed was using on the All'elf. "You won't escape me All'elf. I'll chill you to the bone and even freeze your very soul if I have to!"
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:43 pm

*Crowley lands back down and decides it'd be better to wait until Alto is finished his attack before moving in again, preparing another knife as he does so.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:30 am

*Kentaro proceeds to catch Allina.*

[Oh...okay.]

*Kari fires at the guy.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:46 am

~Kentaro & Allina~

Allina: <Thanks. Again.>

*The All'Elf creates yet another energy spear and flashsteps onto Bahamut ZERO's head, slashing at it. This doesn't produce much effect, but it does keep him out of the Aeldi's reach. Allina takes this opportunity to darts towards the enemy, shooting a chain of light to ensnare him.*

=====
~Kari & Lucien~

*The guy raises his arm holding a sphere of gravitational energy that absorbs the shots before swinging a kick at Kari. The needles are all pushes away by the bow's gravity aura. It just hovers there, waiting.*

=====
~Alto & Crowley~

*All of her wounds close up and she starts glowing an intense golden as she basically flashsteps high in the air, dodging the shockwave. She then flashsteps behind Crowley and punches him towards Alto like a goddamn cannon ball.*

[Maxwell: <Crowley!>]

=====
~Creed & Kelphy~

*The whole All'Elf starts glowing red this time, which apparently isn't enough since he quickly begins shaking uncontrollably. He makes an effort to leaps upwards and starts charging a fireball, but Undine and Celsius are already on their way towards him, shooting ice shards and water blasts at him. He dodges the attacks one by one until they reach him. He just barely manages to dodge Undine's trident slash before getting dropkicked in the side of the head and being sent flying over the water. When he's about to fall in, a large jet of water pumps out of the sea, cast by the now standing Kelphy, slamming him up in the air.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:08 am

Alto vanishes and reappears behind her with his sword between his teeth. He grabs her by the waist and basically suplexes her ass into the ground.

Lucien reappears panting heavily.

Creed finishes this shit by launching a goddamn blizzard of jagged ice shards at the all'elf filling the sky and raining them down on top of him.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:42 pm

*Crowley spins and lands on his feet, skidding back a few inches as he lands.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:14 pm

~Alto & Crowley~

*She groans and steps forward away from Alto.*

???: <You're strong? Guess what, I'm strong.>

*She then turns around and starts glowing more intensely, as do Alto and Crowley's pact rings.*

=====
~Creed & Kelphy~

*His eyes glow red as more blood jets out of them and his jaws open back like those of a snake, letting out a giant fireball. He falls back on the surface of the ocean and grins.*

???: <I underestimated you... but you seem to have made the same mistake. Please don't be angry at me. You'd end up getting killed anyway.>

*He bursts into maniac laughter, blood gushing down his body, and raises his arms, shouting to the sky. A flaming gylph appears on his chest and the water starts shaking.*

???: <HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE A SACRED ONE LAST DIED BY HUMAN HANDS? I HAVE DISGRACED THE HIGHER KIND, BUT I INSIST TO SHARE THE GUILT.>

*He then looks at them, his skin and clothes having been fully consumed by the layer of flames he's covered in.*

???: < I have digivolved to Meramon! BEHOLD, PITEOUS ONES, FOR OUR JUDGMENT STARTS NOW!>

*The sky turns red and the clouds turn into bursting waves of flames. The water starts boiling as the heat rises to an incredible level. They start being unable to breathe, and the Aeldi start groaning in pain, their bodies fading rapidly.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:20 pm

"You're strong" Alto says, "I acknowledge that. So c'mon babe. I wanna fight you one on one. No magic. No aeldi. No weapons. Show me why the All'elves stood above all the other races." Alto throws his sword point first into the ground and takes off his longcoat tying it to the blade before charging the all'elf and throwing a straight jab at her gut. "You stay outta this Crowley. This is my fight now!"

"What... WHAT THE FUCK!?" Creed swears.

"This guy's strong" Lucien says.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:33 pm

*Crowley sighs and sheathes his sword, then sits down.*

Crowley: (Better let him take care of this for now... that lady's tiring to fight.)

*Crowley pulls out a small bottle of water and starts guzzling it back.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:34 pm

~Alto & Crowley~

*She drops her sword and intercept's Alto's punch with her own fist. A shockwave bursts outwards on their clash.*

=====
~Creed & Kelphy~

*Everything goes white as the Aeldi fly around Kelphy and Creed. Some time later, Creed wakes up in a crater on a mesa among many other similar ones, all connected by stone arcs, under a starry sky. They barely feel their Aeldi's magic, and they're covered in burns. Kelphy is still unconscious, barely breathing, blood dripping from her mouth and ears. A gust of wind blows against Creed, and he feels powerful magic within it.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:37 pm

"HA that's the spirit! What's your name babe?" Alto grins.

Creed sits up slow and coughs, "Ugggh... Celsius..." he touches his pact ring gently. "Rest now." He feels the magic wind, "Allina?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:45 pm

???: <None of your business.>

*She slaps his fist away and swings a heel at his neck.*

=====

*Kelphy still doesn't move, and everything is silent. That's about it.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:51 pm

"Oh why not?" Alto blocks with his forearm and knocks the kick away before aiming a palm strike at her midsection.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:13 pm

???: <Don't push me, kid!>

*It would appear remnants of the golden glow are still flowing across the All'Elf's giant cleavage and breasts as they jiggle when she blocks the strike.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:20 pm

"Then don't get riled up over something as silly as a name" he pulls his hand back and launches a roundhouse kick at her. "Besides if I didn't already have my eye on someone I'd ask you out."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:25 pm

*Speak of the devil, and Aera's voice is heard shouting. It sounds close, but incredibly distant at the same time.*

Aera: <Alto! Guys!>

*The All'Elf widens her eyes upon hearing it and punches the kick away before ramming her other fist into Alto's belly.*

=====

*Creed hears this too.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Alto is knocked back but grins, "Speak of the devil, there she is. I hear you Aera loud and clear."

"Aera... I hear you!"

Lucien grins, "Speak up Aera I can hear you too."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Crowley: <Well.... whatever. What's going on, Aera?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Aera: <Be careful! Over!>

*This would've been extremely vague if the ground didn't begin shaking violently immediately afterwards. The sky seems to rip open as the Garuda's nose tears through it, large white stone bricks falling from the hole.*

=====

*Creed hears her too and sees this happen in the sky in the distance.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Tales of Mysteria II: The Golden Legacy :: Tales of Mysteria-
Jump to: