Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

The Way Back - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Ambiance

[Bahamut ZERO: <It's my home, as the container of what's left of the real Bahamut, but I don't know much more than everyone else. It's the magical half of the ancient world of Mysteria and it has no real physical form. The only things here that aren't purely made of magic are the monsters and civilized races.>]

Allina: <Is this really the time for something like this?!>

*Luna appears enveloped in light.*

Luna: <Hello again.>

Kelphy: <H-Hello?>

Luna: <Ah, the first time you are all gathered here.>

*She looks at Kelphy and Crowley, who had never before been in the magic world.*

Allina: <Why are we here?>

Luna: <Several months ago, I summoned some of you here and gave you a task. To stop Crone from hurting both the magical world and Verte. And for the months that followed I hid from you the truth I should've told you from the very beginning. But I was always so close to Lord Origin... to reveal to the world that worshipped him that he had been corrupted for centuries, trapped within a man's body... Maybe if I hadn't denied Origin's true nature for so long, he could've been stopped sooner.>

Allina: <It wasn't your fault, or Crone's. That bastard's going down.>

Luna: <The final battle approaches. If there is one thing I know I did right, it was choosing each of you to put and end to Origin's wrath. It's in your hands now. The Aeldi are here to support you.>

*Everyone's pact ring glows briefly. Kari, Kentaro and Crowley's take a bit longer to do so.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:41 pm

*The two look at their rings.*

[Why the delay?]
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Lucien and Creed summon Shadow and Celsius.

Alto smiles and bows to Luna. "I am glad to have a mother like you" his smile widened.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:02 am

Crowley: <I... don't understand a thing going on here.>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:42 am

*Derek's fist catches on fire with the sheer determination in his soul, oh yeah and Efreet too.*

Derek: <So what are we waiting for? Let's go!>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:35 pm

[Bahamut ZERO: <I don't know her. I feel like I know her, but really, I don't. I'm guessing Bahamut did.>]

*A short little girl most of them recognize walks up to the group. She's about 5 years old, with brown hair in two braids, big brown eyes, an orange dress over a white shirt and black shoes. She's carrying an oversized peach.*

Allina: <Momo!>

Momo: <Hello! I'm here to ask you... to stop Origin. Me and the other Gnomi are all cheering for you! They were worried, but I told them my friends were very nice and strong.>

Allina: <Gnomi?>

Luna: <Without even realizing it, during the few times you visited this world you met three of its four civilized races.>

Allina: <So Momo... the cat people... and the tall blue ladies.>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:43 pm

*Crowley scratches his head and just stands there, not a clue about any of this.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:35 pm

"Yes... the cat people are amazing fighters too. I have bruises on my bruises to prove it" Alto laughs and walks over to Momo patting her on the head with a smile.

"We'll do our best Momo cause you're right your friends are strong" Alto looked at the others.

Creed walked forward and bowed, "On my honor as a former Royal Knight and advisor to King Derek of Sephira we will stop Origin once and for all."

Lucien grinned, "Yeah and afterwards we can all eat peaches together, it'll be a picnic! I'll even sing"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:38 pm

[Not really what I was asking, but okay.]
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Derek: <Let's go! I have to avenge all those who gave their lives for this moment!>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:26 pm

*Allina smiles awkwardly and walks over to Derek, patting him in the back.*

Allina: <Hoi, so determined.>

Kelphy: <D-Derek is right. We can't waste time.>

*Luna nods.*

Luna: <Now you know both worlds are counting on you. The bonds you've created are the best source of power. Good luck.>

*The mist drifts in again, and Luna and Momo fade into it. Next thing the group knows, they're standing in the middle of capital Alda, among the buildings in ruins. Razz runs to them carrying Parker in his arms.*

Razz: <Allina!>

Allina: <You found Parker!>

Razz: <She'll be okay, b-but look at the sky!>

*Looking up, they see the sky has acquired a purplish hue. A chunk of land is overing high in the sky, with a white castle on it taking up most of its surface.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:02 pm

"We'll need to prepare. Everyone make preparations, we'll make our final assault against Origin in an hour" Alto says.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:49 pm

*Crowley leans up against a nearby wall and sits down.*

Crowley: <Great, what's going on now...>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:10 pm

*Because the hell with that, the two begin looking for the Jade Rabbit.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:32 am

Kelphy: <It's like he's waiting for us...>

Allina: <Can't let him wait too long then, can we?>

*Kelphy smiles and nods, walking to Derek. She grabs his hand and pulls him towards the palace as Fahren, Barrow and Aera arrive, Fahren carrying the Jade Rabbit. Razz hands Parker to Barrow and goes to grab Crowley by the collar, starting to drag him towards the palace with Barrow following them.*

Last edited by Taegan on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:36 am

*Crowley breaks his grip and gets up on his own.*

Crowley: <Sheesh, no need to go and do that.>

*Crowley sighs.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:40 am

Creed walks off to do his own thing.

Lucien gestures for Allina to follow him.

Alto scratches his head and grins at Aera, "So here's my manly chest..."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:25 pm

*Kari holds her hands out for the Jade Rabbit.*

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:49 pm

*Derek remains absolutely calm as they enter the palace.*

Derek: <This is it. The end of everything.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:12 pm

*Allina widens her eyes and nods before following Lucien. Fahren smiles and the rabbit jumps onto Kari's hands.*

Jade Rabbit: <G-Guardian! What happened?>

*Aera walks really close to Alto and stares into his eyes blankly for a few seconds. Then, she smirks and flicks his nose.*

Aera: <I was worried about you.>

=====

*Razz leads them to the palace's medical wing, and Barrow puts Parker down to rest on a bed. The nurse comes to examine her and Razz walks behind Crowley and smacks him in the head.*

Razz: <Ass.>

=====

*Kelphy doesn't speak and gradually blushes as she leads him through the palace into a small interior garden in one of the towers, which is really kind of like a greenhouse, what with the large windows and comfortable heat. It's full of green trees, plants and colorful flowers, and a little stone path leads to a bench at its center. Kelphy sits down on it and looks at Derek.*

Kelphy: <T-This is my garden. I... p-planted it myself. There aren't many plants in Alda, because of the cold weather.>

=====

*As Creed is walking off, a young woman with white skin, short black hair, and blue eyes, wearing a simple white T-shirt and blue shorts runs up to him. She bears a striking resemblance to Celsius.*

Girl: <E-Excuse me, you're a knight, aren't you? Me and my sister had just gotten out of the underground refuge when she fell into a hole among the ruins, and now she's trapped in it. Could you please help her?>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:17 pm

*Crowley rubs his head and looks at Razz.*

Crowley: <Ah, what the hell was that for?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:18 pm

"We went to the Magic World."

*The two begin to go to the castle.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:23 pm

"Of course I will" Creed says noting the resemblance, "lead the way."

When they were seculuded Lucien kissed Allina gently, "I... love you Allina..."

Alto smiled and rubbed his nose, "Heh, guess I deserved that" he hugged Aera.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:10 am

Derek: <It's beautiful.>

*He gives her a reassuring smile.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:40 pm

~Kari & Kentaro~

Jade Rabbit: <That thing in the sky... that's where Origin is, right? This is it?>

*Arriving at the palace, they see the ball guests are still wandering around somewhat freaked out.*

=====
~Alto~

*Aera hugs him back, looking at the white fortress in the sky.*

Aera: <Are... you guys going up there?>

=====
~Crowley~

Razz: <I found Parker and you didn't even react. Instead, you sat down and complained. As usual. Ass. When I found her, she woke up, and the only thing she did before fainting again was ask about you.>

=====
~Derek & Kelphy~

*She smiles awkwardly and sits there staring around at the garden for a few minutes, looking mighty embarassed. Then, she stands and steps closer to him, her face all red.*

Kelphy: <Y-Yes.>

=====
~Lucien & Allina~

*Allina smiles and shyly looks away.*

Allina: <I-I love you too.>

=====
~Creed~

*The lady smiles broadly and leads him to a hole among the ruins. A little girl is crying at the bottom.*

Girl: <I'm back, and I brought help, everything will be okay!>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Tales of Mysteria II: The Golden Legacy :: Tales of Mysteria-
Jump to: