Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcane Tales

Go down 
+3
Yuuko
WolfSmasher
Taegan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuuko

Yuuko

Quote : Sweet, childish, naive.

Arcane Tales - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:44 pm

*Soul was insanely scared. Her pupils were dilated. She was trembling, almost without voice. She picked up her scythe, that fell on the floor, then turned to Jade, whispering at her hear.*

("I-I'm really thankful. T-Thank you.")
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:50 pm

*Kentaro draws his guns and hands one to Kari who looks at him nervously.*

Kentaro:<Just take your time.>

*Kari nods and points the gun in front of her, arms shaking trying to aim as far away from Allina while still keeping the arm in her sight. Kentaro takes aim at where the arms wrist might be and fires.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:55 am

*The amputated arms disappear and grow back once again. Allina steps in front of the group and holds her hands out. A sphere-like blue barrier surrounds her and the Obscure Grasp start punching at it*

Allina: <How do we finish them!?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:49 am

"Like I said we need to run"
Back to top Go down
Yuuko

Yuuko

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:23 pm

*Soul joined Allina, and conjured a strong fire barrier. Then, she slashed the arms with her scythe.*

"I'm not going before I finish them! Not after trying to kill me!"

*She casted an ice spell, and numerous ice spears started to fall on the Obscure Graps. Soul was insanely mad, casting more and more spears.*

"DIE! DIE! DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Last edited by Yuuko on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:36 pm

"A woman after my own heart, I think I'm in love" Alto joked and swooned, albeit in a friendly and unserious manner as he tore a part several of the Obscure Grasps with two swings of his mighty and massive sword.

"Well then..." Creed brought his blade down on a grasp trying to grab him from behind pinning it to the ground after severing it off he then pulled his sword out and flung the arm into an ice spell. "... I guess we fight then."
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:28 am

"Keep casting more ice spells. If we can freeze them, and break them, there won't be any part of them to regenerate!"

*Jade patiently waits for one of the arms to completely freeze.*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:26 pm

*James continues hacking away, seeming to be holding back for some reason.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:52 pm

*The arms are obliterated by the attacks and don't regenerate. Instead, each pair turns into a small sphere of light. The shields disappear along with the two spheres*

Allina: <... About time. There are two paths, we should split up and look for a way out. I'll take the right one, so I guess there should be three more people coming with me and four to the left one, riiight?>

*The pink sky is slowly becoming darker as the hidden sun goes down. The orange tulips' glow seems to start becoming brighter too, almost like they're little lamps, swinging from one side to the other. The temperature, however, doesn't go down, and they feel as warm and comfortable as ever*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:16 pm

"Yeah... sounds good" Alto yawns.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:51 pm

*James walked over to the start of the right path*

James: <I'm going this way. Follow, team!>
Back to top Go down
Yuuko

Yuuko

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:18 pm

*Soul was breathless. Her left arm, covered by her right hand, was bleeding, and she was trembling, tired. With some difficulty, she started walking through the left path, looking for a sustenance in the wall.*

"I-I'm going... T-This way..."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm

*Kari goes to hand Kentaro his gun back, but he holds up his hand and shakes his head.*

Kentaro:<You hold on to that.>

*Kentaro undoes one of the holsters and hands it to her, and she holsters the gun. Kentaro helps her tie the holster under her shoulder then adjusts his remaining holster.*

Kentaro:<I'll take the right, you take the left?>

"O... okay.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:33 pm

*The right path, which Allina, James, Kentaro and Creed followed, leads to an opened area with several little hot spring ponds and waterfalls, and lots of glowing tulips that illuminate the area. Anywhere beyond that perimeter is hidden by the walls of white mist. Three Shadow Trodents jump out of the mist and down the little rocks in the ponds until they reach the group. One dashes forward and tackles Allina, falling on top of her and slashing at her face. The other one jumps to Kentaro and bites at his belly, and the last one slashes at Creed's anckles*

=====

*The left path, which was taken by Alto, Kari, Soul and Jade, leads to what seems to be a dead end. The narrow paths ends in a cliff and nothing but a sea of white mist is visible down below. As they step closer, a stone bridge covered in vines appears in a flash of light, leading to seemingly nowhere, into the mist walll ahead. Three Blazing Foxes run down the bridge. One opens its mouth, shooting a small fireball at Alto. The second rams Kari and the third slashes at Soul's legs with its claws*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:40 pm

James: <Ha! More injustice dares to step forward?!>

*James runs over to the Shadow Trodent on top of Allina and starts kicking it, attempting to kick it off of her.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:44 pm

Alto rushes the foxes, "Lets fight!"

~~~~~~~~

Creed stabs at the trodent.
Back to top Go down
Yuuko

Yuuko

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:50 pm

*Soul got slashed on legs, falling in the floor.*

[D-Damn... I-I'm too tired...!]

*She put herself up again with an enourmous difficulty. With the rest of energy that left in her body, she casted a dark spell. A black sphere covered her, as a barrier, and from it numerous arrows aiming to all directions started to come out for some seconds.*

"T-This is... My last effort... I-I need a rest..."

*She fell on the floor, motionless. Her left arm was still bleeding.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:27 pm

OOC: My face when auto-hitting.

*Kentaro jumps back from the monster and kicks at it.*

=====================================================

*Kari reaches for her gun fumbling to draw it and falls backwards. Drawing it, she holds it in front of her and squeezes the trigger, bullets spraying about.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:47 pm

OOC: Don't see any auto-hitting.

*The Shadow Trodent on Allina's kicked into the air and falls down a few feet away, rolling over and getting back up, growling at James. The one Kentaro tried to kick holds onto his foot, trying to bite it. The last one, which Creed stabbed, yelps a bit before turning into a sphere of light and disappearing*

Allina: <T-Thanks.>

=====

*Some of Soul's arrows hit the monsters while the rest went flying towards Alto, Kari and Jade. Alto did nothing to avoid the fireball and is hit in the belly. Kari shoots the fox who tackled her down and it turns into a small sphere of light and disappears. The other bullets just fly into the pink sky. The remaining foxes, weakened by Soul's attack, retreat up the bridge running and yelping, until they disappear into the mist and they stop hearing them*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:51 pm

"HEY COME BACK HERE YOU BASTARDS I'M NOT DONE YEAH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGH!!"

~~~~~

"Well, we should be more careful in the future."
Back to top Go down
Yuuko

Yuuko

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:38 pm

*Soul was still on the floor, her arm finally stopped bleeding. She couldn't move herself.*

[S-So-Someone... please help me...]
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Alto turns back finally noticing Soul and walks over to her, nudges her with his foot, then picks her up with all the grace of a barbarian, "You ok there?"
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:18 pm

*James lunges at the Shadow Trodent's stomach with his sword swinging wildly.*

Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:39 pm

*Jade moves to Soul, offering a more gentle hand*

"Jeez, don't you know how to care for somebody."

*She notices the girl on the floor.*

"Think you can be more friendly to her? She's nervous."
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:57 pm

*Kentaro turns around dropping to the ground bracing himself with his hands and kicks the monster with his other foot.*

=====================================================

*Kari holsters her gun and sits there for a moment.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Tales
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next