Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcane Tales

Go down 
+3
Yuuko
WolfSmasher
Taegan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Doomlion

Doomlion

Arcane Tales - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:35 am

*Derek sighs in disappointment as he resumes following.*

Derek: <I need to get stronger.>
Back to top Go down
Yuuko

Yuuko

Quote : Sweet, childish, naive.

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:08 am

*Soul sighed and continued walking. Quickly looked at the people.*

[Some people could think before acting...]

*She was quiet.*

Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:04 am

*By nightfall they arrive at a large clearing and set camp. 3 relatively big tents, organized as follows: one for Allina, Jade, Kari and Soul, one for the two Sephiran soldiers and Alto, one for James, Kentaro and Creed, and two smaller ones, one for Crone and one for Derek. They're set up around a small pile of wood and kindling of sorts the two soldiers gathered. Allina unpacks some of the food the soldiers had brought next to the wood*

Allina: <James, can you set the wood on fire?>

*It's a beautiful starry night, but not even close to as beautiful as the one they had spent at the strange dimension where they had met Luna and Momo*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:48 am

*Derek is lying down next to the fire, staring up at the stars.*

Derek: [Wonder if there'll be a shooting star.]
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:14 am

"Nice night" Creed says looking up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Yuuko

Yuuko

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:27 pm

*Soul was a bit distant from the group, seated on the floor and backed on a tree. She was playing with self-made fire, sometimes looking at the starry sky, a bit melancholic, sighing everytime.*

[I wish... I could be at home...]

Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:05 pm

*Kentaro and Kari are sitting outside Kari's tent, she's looking a bit uneasy.*

"This... this is my first time doing anything close to camping."

Kentaro:<It's wonderful. Sleepign under the stars away from the city and all its noises and problems beside a... usually roaring fire...>

"Is that way you live outside the city."

Kentaro:<That and I'm not the most welcome person there. Although I live in a tacky little shed.>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:41 pm

James: <What? Why me? Bah, fine.>

*James' sword lights on fire and he shoots a fireball at the wood.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:29 pm

*Allina starts walking around the camp giving each person a little fabric bag, each containing a ham and cheese sandwich, an apple and a metal cup of sorts. One of the soldiers follows her, pouring water into the cups. A dim light can be seen in Crone's tent, and the sound of pages turning can be heard.*

Allina: <So, do you think it'll take us long to get to the cave? I'm Allina, by the way.>

*The soldier following her is a young man with short blond hair and blue eyes, and the other one, sitting by the bonfire, is quite young as well, with dark bluish hair and eyes of the same color. The one following her is the first to answer*

Soldier1: <A few hours, I'd say. W-We should get there a bit after noon if we go as soon as the sun rises. And I know, Lady Allina, His Majesty ordered us to give you all the best possible treatment. M-My name is Ari.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:32 pm

"Th-thank you."

Kentaro:<Thanks.>

*Kentaro glances over at Crone's tent then looks away.*

Kentaro:<I don't like that guy.>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:33 pm

*Derek nods to Allina in thanks, then notices Soul is by herself. He walks next to her and sits down.*

Derek: <I apologize for being useless back at the castle, Miss Soul.>

*He laughs a bit and begins eating his sandwich.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Alto calls out, "So... Allina... why are you being treated so special again? You royalty?"

Creed backhands Alto, "Be nice, you're a noble too!"

"Doesn't mean I have to like it you know?" he sighs.
Back to top Go down
Yuuko

Yuuko

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:38 pm

*Soul thanked Allina and the soldier, but put the bag aside. She just drank a small gulp and then put the cup aside too. She continued playing with the small fire ball in her hands, without looking at Derek. Despite of all, she blushed a bit.*

"You know, you don't have to call me by miss..."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:51 pm

*James eats almost the whole sandwich in one bite.*

James: <Ahhh... I haven't eaten anything in quite some time!>

Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Derek: <But it's a title of respect, Miss Soul. A gentleman always shows respect to those who have earned it.>

*He nods with confidence.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Allina: <What, me? I'm just an apprentice priestess.>

*She sits down next to James, nibbling on her sandwich. Ari sits next to the other soldier by the bonfire*

Ari: <His Majesty told us to give all of his friends special treatment, not just Lady Allina. I apologize for this poor meal, but it's as much as we could carry. We have another one for tomorrow morning.>

Allina: <So, guys, whaddya think we'll find at the cave?>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:01 pm

James: <Something dangerous. I have a bad feeling about whatever's over there...>

*James finishes off his sandwich.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Derek: <Maybe some kind of treasure'll be there. Like... a hidden trove that thieves hid!>

*His eyes glisten with the thought of returning that treasure to its rightful owner.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:04 pm

"He's a wise king" Alto says, "What about you Derek? How do you feel about ruling?" he lets it hang in the air. "If Alda were to attack your country would you kill all the Aldaians that crossed you, would you kill Soul, James, Creed, and I?"
Back to top Go down
Yuuko

Yuuko

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:05 pm

*Soul made the fireball vanish. Now, she was staring seriously at Derek.*

"I thank you for your generosity, but I don't deserve this title. I'm not respected."

*She stood up, brutally, still staring at him.*

"Wanna know how people used to call me? Damned witch."

*She walked away from Derek, and from the people.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:12 pm

*Derek watches Soul leaved, confused. He turns back over to Alto with a look of resolve.*

Derek: <I wouldn't. I would try to solve the issue with reasonable words, not decisive swords.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:12 pm

*Kentaro goes about eating his sandwich, Kari picking at hers.*

Kentaro:<Is something wrong?>

"No no not at all."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:21 pm

*They continue their trip as soon as the sun rises. After a couple of hours they arrive at a wooden shack in the middle of a clearing. It has been severely damaged. The windows are all broken, the door is lying on the grass a few feet away from the house and there's an old parasol, a broken wooden table and a couple of wooden chairs ying around too. There's smoke coming out of the chimney*

Allina: <Okay, what the hell happened here?>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Derek: <It's been brutalized... But there's still smoke coming from the chimney. Whoever did this is either still here, or was just recently here.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:23 pm

"Isn't this your place?"

Kentaro:<Couldn't be. This is way too nice for me.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Tales
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next