Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcane Tales

Go down 
+3
Yuuko
WolfSmasher
Taegan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Arcane Tales - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:37 pm

*Kari looks into the water then back to the passed out group.*

"Do... do we go after it?"
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:58 pm

*Derek's already crawling towards the water in pursuit of the woman.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Alto dives into the tunnel ignoring his headache and powering through.

Creed is starting to wake.

"I think you're hearing things Kelphy."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:54 pm

*They hear a "gonk" and the singing ceases. The guys start feeling better/waking up. They then hear a scream and another "gonk", this time stonger*

Allina: <Oh yeah, you don't try to bite the Allina!>

*Her voice is coming from the room beyond the tunnel*

=====

Kelphy: <No, no, I'm sure someone's crying. .. I think it's a little girl.>

*She walks off and into the canyon behind the cliff*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 pm

*Derek gets up and rubs his head*

Derek: <THAT was an ordeal.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Alto emerges from the tunnel (I think) and breaches the waters surface on the other side noticeably out of breath. "Alright, who ever is making me head feel like fucking shit better own up to it right now!"

Lucien grumbles and follows her.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:03 pm

*Kentaro stands up rubbing both sides of his head grumbling.*

Kentaro:<That was the worst nap I have ever taken. Where'd everyone go?>

"In the pool after that... thing."

Kentaro:<Can you swim?>

"I'll try."

*Kari holsters her gun and zips up Kentaro's jacket after tucking her glasses in an inside pocket. The two stand side-by-side at the edge of pool before jumping in Kentaro holding her hand as they kick their feet.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:18 pm

*In the other room, Allina is sitting against the wall rubbing her bleeding left arm with her right hand. Her wound is healed in a flash of blue light. The woman is lying on the floor unconscious next to her*

Allina: <Ouch. Stupid monster. Stupid stupid monster.>

=====

*Down the canyon a few minutes he starts hearing someone cry as well. It sounds like a little girl, and like it is very close.*

Kelphy: <It's different now. Before I was hearing it like it was inside my head but now it seems we're close... I hope she's all right.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Alto walks over to the woman and pokes her, "You didn't kill her right?"

"I hope so too."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:12 pm

*The two climb out of the water, Kari coughing.*

Kentaro:<Are you all right?>

"Ye... yeah."

*Kari unzips the jacket and removes her glasses shaking some water droplets off of them before putting them back on.*

Kentaro:<So what was it?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:51 pm

*Allina starts coughing up water*

Allina: <I don't care! She tried to drown AND bite me.>

*The woman raises her face to look into Alto's eyes and opens her mouth, screeching. Her teeth grow long and sharp and her eyes become transparent blue and start glowing. She jumps forward and slashes at him with her hands as her nails too grow long and sharp*

=====

*Deep within the canyon they find these three. Upon seing Kelphy and Lucien, they stop crying and start giggling, staring at them. A man in a black cloak stands behind them, his face covered by the hood.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:57 pm

*Kari and Kentaro draw their guns, Kari struggling to aim not being able to see very well. Kentaro puts a hand on her gun and pushes it down before taking aim and firing at the monster.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:24 pm

"And I was going to try and save you" Alto slams his sword into her stomach hilt first before grabbing her by the arm. He then uses his, quite frankly inhuman strength, to snap her arm back and run her through on his blade (though not through anything vital). He then spins and slams his foot down on the hilt of the sword causing it to lurch forward with the banshee/siren still rin through. The sword with her on it is pushed into the ground effectively nailing her down. "Answers, now, or I'm going to beat your face in. Allina can heal any wound I do to you but if you start pissing me off I'm going to start creating more than superficial wounds understand?"

"Kelphy... stand back" Lucien draws his twin swords.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:43 pm

*Derek stands back.*

Derek: <Is it really neccessary for such brutality?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:06 pm

*The womans entire body turns into a mass of water that flies through the air to the back of the room. It begins taking a human shape again, but this time her skin is blue, her eyes are still glowing, the right one a bit more than the left one, her teeth and nails/claws are even longer and her hair is waving upward like flowing water. It gasps for air for a few seconds before opening her mouth and shooting a jet of highly pressurized water at everyone except Allina, who's sitting at the opposite side of the room, next to the monster.*

=====

Kelphy: <Wh-you're not gonna hurt them are you?>

*The warrior fairy rockets forward and slashes at the air. A large blade of red wind flies to Lucien. The other two fairies fly away*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:09 pm

"No but I don't want to kill it ether!" Alto blocks the jet. "I think it's just defending the area."

"That's why" he jump dodges the wind blade and charges the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:11 pm

*Derek draws his sword and cuts through the jet on the upswing.*

Derek: <Then we'll just have to fight our way out!>

*He dashes forward and attempts a slash at the woman's torso.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 pm

*Kentaro gets in front of Kari, his feet planted into the ground and arms covering his face and chest. Kari holds on to him trying to keep him steady.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 pm

*It blocks Derek's sword with its claws and pushes him away. It then runs towards Kentaro and Kari but Allina creates an anti-melee barrier just in time for it to crash into it. It screeches and turns towards Allina, shooting a jet of water at her. She ducks to dodge*

=====

*The fairy's body turns into red wind that swirls around a bit before disappearing. Kelphy shrieks behind him as the fairy darts from behind her, grazing her leg with its sword*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Alto sighs and swings into action literally slashing at the siren.

Lucien's shadow extends as dozens of hands rocket out to crash the sylph.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:39 pm

*Kari lets go of Kentaro who raises a gun and fires at the monster.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:15 am

Derek: <What ARE you!?>

*He sheathes his sword and attempts a punching attack.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:11 pm

*It blocks the sword with its claws. Derek's fist and the bullets go right through its body since it's water, though they do seem to damage it as it groans and runs back towards the pond*

=====

*The Sylph flies through the hands faster than they can see as blades of red wind fly every which half*

Kelphy: <She's too strong, we need to run!>

???: <I'm afraid I can't let you do that, princess.>

*The man in the black cloak takes a step forward, watching the battle from afar*

???: <Come with me.>

Kelphy: <Lucien...>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:03 pm

"Damnit this is bullshit!" he backs off to swing again at the siren.

His shadow extends and the hands wrap around Kelphy protecting her. "Don't be afraid Kelphy. The hands are extensions of my own mana" he then runs towards her, grabs her while the hands are still around her, and books it.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Kentaro:<Don't let it get to the pond!>

*Kentaro fires some more at it.*

Kentaro:<Kari, how are your glasses?>

"A little streaked still."

Kentaro:<Think you'll be able to see well enough to fight?>

"I can try."

*Kentaro nods and Kari raises her gun squinting beneath her glasses firing at what she hopes is the monster.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Tales
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next